Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Nigeria Approaches UK Over Proposed #endsars Sanctions. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Approaches UK Over Proposed #endsars Sanctions. (33857 Views)

El-Rufai Demolishes Asher Hotel In Kaduna Over Proposed Sex Party / Proposed Endsars Protest: Lagos Police Withdraw Men From Individuals. / ASUU Blasts FG, Aisha Buhari Over Proposed Muhammadu Buhari University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Approaches UK Over Proposed #endsars Sanctions. by martineverest(m): 12:50pm On Nov 26, 2020
helinues:
I really don't know why some Nigerians are selfish with their thoughts..

Cos you don't like Buhari does not mean you should be praying for nonsense sanction which will eventually affect the common masses...
because ur brother wasn't part of the killed protesters?

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Approaches UK Over Proposed #endsars Sanctions. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 26, 2020
helinues:

Cos you don't like Buhari does not mean you should be praying for nonsense sanction which will eventually affect the common masses...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-ORj938HIU

Watch this video and see the kind of government you are supporting embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Approaches UK Over Proposed #endsars Sanctions. by helinues: 12:52pm On Nov 26, 2020
martineverest:
because ur brother wasn't part of the killed protesters?

So because your relatives were involved, that's why you want to cause chaos and confusion?
Re: Nigeria Approaches UK Over Proposed #endsars Sanctions. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 26, 2020
helinues:

Wailer grin

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria Approaches UK Over Proposed #endsars Sanctions. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 26, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-ORj938HIU

This UK PM claim Gowon carried out genocide too ....watch
Re: Nigeria Approaches UK Over Proposed #endsars Sanctions. by IkpuMmadu: 12:55pm On Nov 26, 2020
how can an independent country approach another independent country to defend what happened in its domestic affairs

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Approaches UK Over Proposed #endsars Sanctions. by mployer(m): 12:56pm On Nov 26, 2020
helinues:

The sanction is not to the nation. It's is to individuals involved in the case.

Some people will be denied entry to UK front now on cheesy

They have actually devised a new way to handle issues like. If they sanction the nation, the masses will suffer while the politicians enjoy. But when you sanction the politicians, the feel it directly.

11 Likes

Re: Nigeria Approaches UK Over Proposed #endsars Sanctions. by Seyzcham91(m): 12:56pm On Nov 26, 2020
its not affecting any common masses! read well! na government officials wey dey involved in the lekki

stop commenting with your Anus
helinues:

11 Likes

Re: Nigeria Approaches UK Over Proposed #endsars Sanctions. by pman06(m): 12:57pm On Nov 26, 2020
helinues:

How does sanctioning "government officials" affect common masses?

12 Likes

Re: Nigeria Approaches UK Over Proposed #endsars Sanctions. by privaldo: 12:58pm On Nov 26, 2020
helinues:

The Sanctions will be directed towards the government officials, so how will it affect the masses? After all its not an all out economic sanction on the country.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Approaches UK Over Proposed #endsars Sanctions. by martineverest(m): 12:58pm On Nov 26, 2020
helinues:

So because your relatives were involved, that's why you want to cause chaos and confusion?
chaos?...how is support for UK sanctions chaos?.....

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Approaches UK Over Proposed #endsars Sanctions. by FuckThaMod: 12:59pm On Nov 26, 2020
GreyLaw:

It took a lot of pressure before Trump could send those troops. In fact, Trump fired the General who has been resisting it. Trump wants to bring some of the troops home from Afghanistan and that same General has been hindering it.

As for the BLM protest, the troops dared not shoot anybody. Police can shoot but never at unarmed protesters, never. If the troops ever tried that on American soil and on unarmed, peaceful protesters, Trump would be roasted upside down in a fire. I understand American politics quite well.

Jonathan sent troops during Subsidy protest, but what they did was to come early in the morning and occupy the protest ground before the protesters came. That effectively ended the protest.

The government wasn't proactive as you said, and they did wrong sending those soldiers. Anti-riot policemen with rubber bullets, plenty of tear gas and hot water would have chased all those protesters away without breaking a sweat.

Stop explaining to an animal.. You are wasting too much energy.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Approaches UK Over Proposed #endsars Sanctions. by SmartyPants(m): 1:00pm On Nov 26, 2020
GreyLaw:

It took a lot of pressure before Trump could send those troops. In fact, Trump fired the General who has been resisting it. Trump wants to bring some of the troops home from Afghanistan and that same General has been hindering it.

As for the BLM protest, the troops dared not shoot anybody. Police can shoot but never at unarmed protesters, never. If the troops ever tried that on American soil and on unarmed, peaceful protesters, Trump would be roasted upside down in a fire. I understand American politics quite well.

Jonathan sent troops during Subsidy protest, but what they did was to come early in the morning and occupy the protest ground before the protesters came. That effectively ended the protest.

The government wasn't proactive as you said, and they did wrong sending those soldiers. Anti-riot policemen with rubber bullets, plenty of tear gas and hot water would have chased all those protesters away without breaking a sweat.

I have studied this case exhaustively and I can promise you to near 100% certainty that those that were shot were shot by police not the army.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Approaches UK Over Proposed #endsars Sanctions. by 1bunne4lif(m): 1:00pm On Nov 26, 2020
helinues:

Even before the intervention of army, the protesters were already infringing on the right of other Nigerians.

I blamed FG for not proactive on the protesters immediately SARS was disbanded.. Even Trump had to send Federal troops to quench the BLM protest
why not go through all your post and observe how difficult it is for you to defend the actions of the government. just be careful of what you say, you may be hunted by it one day. peace

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Approaches UK Over Proposed #endsars Sanctions. by faste: 1:01pm On Nov 26, 2020
kunle75:

Thank you, i just don't know what is hard in telling the truth by saying they ordered the shooting and they are sorry for their actions.

they are busy lying like Lai Mohammed like as if the youth don't know what and who did what.
A ballanced lies naw!
Re: Nigeria Approaches UK Over Proposed #endsars Sanctions. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 26, 2020
Why is FG begging the UK government when the sanction will be on certain "Nigerian officials"?

These frequent ajalas the travelers we have in Aso Rock sef. angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Approaches UK Over Proposed #endsars Sanctions. by Babinski: 1:02pm On Nov 26, 2020
helinues:

Apologize?

Has SARS not been disbanded? What was the further protest for?

So Lagos State first declared curfew at 4pm on the day of Lekki event, but considering those that would be caught unaware, it was moved to 9pm.

According to the report, the army arrived at the scene at 7: 45pm when the protesters was just about to start their party.

Does it mean they were ready to defy the curfew declared if not for the army intervention?

You cannot charge someone for intention to violate a curfew that is yet to commence. It is only after 9PM that anyone can be said to have violated curfew.

Furthermore the Army has come out to say at the Judicial Panel that they did not go to Lekki Toll Gate to enforce curfew but were on their way to Epe!

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Approaches UK Over Proposed #endsars Sanctions. by ceejay80s(m): 1:02pm On Nov 26, 2020
GreyLaw:

Buhari and his appointees are hardly likeable. They made a mistake in using deadly force to quell the protest, and any other government could have made that mistake. How how about simply apologising and let everybody move on?

The government is in denial and taking Nigerians for a ride, insulting their intelligence in the process. That's why people are reacting the way they are.
We Dont want apology , we need all heads of leaders in Nigeria, after apologizing , what next? They continue to torment us

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Approaches UK Over Proposed #endsars Sanctions. by Burstit(m): 1:03pm On Nov 26, 2020
helinues:

helinues don come with his own thought wey no de selfish. him leave the matter of shooting and killing unarmed innocent protesters, com say na bcus we no like buhari. This kind person get conscience at all? Just bcu of crumb wey you de receive from govt to defend them no mean say you go come public forum the display your inherited stupidity. muumu

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Approaches UK Over Proposed #endsars Sanctions. by Homiesjinxbank: 1:04pm On Nov 26, 2020
You are a mumu man.. why spoil naija and run abroad to enjoy retirement?? This is one of the things the UK parliament want to stop...

helinues:

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Approaches UK Over Proposed #endsars Sanctions. by ceejay80s(m): 1:05pm On Nov 26, 2020
helinues:

Apologize?

So Lagos State first declared curfew at 4pm on the day of Lekki event, but considering those that would be caught unaware, it was moved to 9pm.

According to the report, the army arrived at the scene at 7: 45pm when the protesters was just about to start their party.

Does it mean they were ready to defy the curfew declared if not for the army intervention?
Silly and selfish statement, because none of ur family was at the protest or killed at the protest

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Approaches UK Over Proposed #endsars Sanctions. by supermicko: 1:05pm On Nov 26, 2020
Pls guys I want to understand something. When the minister says "they have brief the UK government on their own side of the story", what's now the use of the judiciary panel of inquiry that are still investigating the cases as we speak?

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Approaches UK Over Proposed #endsars Sanctions. by CrazyGranddad(m): 1:05pm On Nov 26, 2020
helinues:

You don't have sense. How would a travel ban for Buratai, Lai and the rest of them affect the common masses?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Approaches UK Over Proposed #endsars Sanctions. by jojofola: 1:06pm On Nov 26, 2020
I can bet that their next move is to package every Nigerian youth as fraudulent and why they need the western world's support in 'disciplining' their youths.

Clowns cheesy
Re: Nigeria Approaches UK Over Proposed #endsars Sanctions. by naturefellow(m): 1:07pm On Nov 26, 2020
helinues:

with all the recent events, which Nigerian in his right senses still likes Buhari

A rhetoric question

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Approaches UK Over Proposed #endsars Sanctions. by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:07pm On Nov 26, 2020
If 5 endsars representative and witness did not follow them, the UK should ignore their stories
Re: Nigeria Approaches UK Over Proposed #endsars Sanctions. by Notatribalist(m): 1:07pm On Nov 26, 2020
helinues:

Apologize?

And the account of those that contributed frozen, What's the reason for this?
Re: Nigeria Approaches UK Over Proposed #endsars Sanctions. by Eberex(m): 1:08pm On Nov 26, 2020
I hope they will make it an open session too
Re: Nigeria Approaches UK Over Proposed #endsars Sanctions. by BestTruth101(m): 1:08pm On Nov 26, 2020
helinues:

Apologize?

So the Army started begging them to leave so that they won't cause traffic arbi? angry grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Approaches UK Over Proposed #endsars Sanctions. by Wickedfact: 1:09pm On Nov 26, 2020
According to the Nigerian Ambassador to France, Wahaleux beux likeux bicycleux

For who noeux understandeux français

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Approaches UK Over Proposed #endsars Sanctions. by oviexcels(m): 1:09pm On Nov 26, 2020
helinues:

Even before the intervention of army, the protesters were already infringing on the right of other Nigerians.

I blamed FG for not proactive on the protesters immediately SARS was disbanded.. Even Trump had to send Federal troops to quench the BLM protest

Why you dey talk like this na?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 20 Greatest Famous Political Nigerian Heroes And Heroines - Uzomedia / Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady / Natasha Akpoti Loses Polling Unit To Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.