Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,466 members, 7,958,404 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:56 PM

Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica (50613 Views)

Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) / Mercy Eke Meets Laycon For The First Time (Video) / Uriel Blasts 'Suicidal' Man For Sending Her Manhood Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by 2oby: 2:04pm On Nov 26, 2020
we hear.

Manager, u too, u would grow, no vex.

2 Likes

Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by Opexzy: 2:04pm On Nov 26, 2020
Laycon's message must mean a lot to you and your client cum bestie. Besides what's stopping your client from messaging him first even though he might take a while to respond because he is so busy right now.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by FloxySmart(f): 2:05pm On Nov 26, 2020
grin
Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by bigerboy200: 2:05pm On Nov 26, 2020
Ridiculous. She owes Laycon a personal apology and not the other way round. Besides Laycon was only responding to a direct question asked about Erica. They have been doing well without each other. So her manager should rest abeg.

9 Likes

Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by Pearly255(f): 2:06pm On Nov 26, 2020
arsenal444:
Has Erica called him since?

Am not certain she has lipsrsealed grin

1 Like

Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by bencr7: 2:06pm On Nov 26, 2020
FuckThaMod:
That's yorubas for you...
But they can't fool everyone
see u for ur mind u make sense, go get brain, trying to bring tribal into diz rubbish news

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by wetmenow: 2:07pm On Nov 26, 2020
Is in the spirit.
Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by DontBullshitMe: 2:07pm On Nov 26, 2020

Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by OwenJesse27(m): 2:08pm On Nov 26, 2020
Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 26, 2020
I like the way Laycon spoke highly of Erica regardless of the long lasting feud between them while in the BBNaija house. Laycon was friends with Erica before they fell out with each other over a disagreement during their stay in the BBNaija house . Laycon is a very kindhearted person and he doesn't keep any records of wrong things in his heart . Moreover , he granted this interview few days he left Biggie's house

8 Likes

Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by peppermint7(m): 2:09pm On Nov 26, 2020
Clouts
Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by GeneralPula: 2:09pm On Nov 26, 2020
Smellymouth:
Mtchewww
Lol

1 Like

Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by tigoba: 2:09pm On Nov 26, 2020
Manager of what?
Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by hisexcellency34: 2:10pm On Nov 26, 2020
she no dey pay this her manager salary or his salary can't take him home?

3 Likes

Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by SavageResponse(m): 2:11pm On Nov 26, 2020
Who cares?
Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by LoveLead044: 2:11pm On Nov 26, 2020
Chii59:
Sigh. I'm looking for my Johnny

Dm Alex Ikobu
Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by chatinent: 2:11pm On Nov 26, 2020
How these unimportant elements became important baffles me.
Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by Opexzy: 2:12pm On Nov 26, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Laycon should leave this girl alone

The same manipulative attitude Lola wife of peter have. You are not in talking terms with someone but always rush to sound nice on media.

Why do these guys have that kind of trait. Like Lola like Laycon.

It marvels me how human beings behave. The only good thing Laycon paid back to Erica for her good deeds were all done through evil ways...evil machinations

Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by OwenJesse27(m): 2:12pm On Nov 26, 2020
Hopss:
yamayama , how did this make front page
All this moderator we never approved reasonable post even if you tag them all they know is to approved bbn nah dey sabi embarassed dey b yeye
Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by pusskhole(m): 2:12pm On Nov 26, 2020
Nairaland has now turned to a dumping site of recycled news on Instablog and all
Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by LoveLead044: 2:14pm On Nov 26, 2020
tigoba:
Manager of what?

Upper echelons
Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by slowice(m): 2:15pm On Nov 26, 2020
But laycon is wrong in this case.... Going on air to say nice things about someone you don't speak to even though you ve the person's contact is actually manipulative.... Calling a spade what it is

1 Like

Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by pegix(m): 2:16pm On Nov 26, 2020
[quote author=Made4naijaoeo post=96462454]Must they always fight[/quote
Koyemi o

Always beep and beep
Shey naija go grow like dix? angry
Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by OwenJesse27(m): 2:17pm On Nov 26, 2020
pusskhole:
Nairaland has now turned to a dumping site of recycled news on Instablog and all

D owners of nairaland makes millions at of us and you don't want us to promote our blogs here ....for me it suit nairaland it what they deserved my video was remove And my post taking to front page without no acknowledgment .....they are using us without no pay yet they don't want us to promote our self here that selfish for me...

1 Like

Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by ipobarethieves: 2:18pm On Nov 26, 2020
sad Manager neck like tortoise
Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by SavageBoy: 2:18pm On Nov 26, 2020
rastaLivity:
God thank you for my life, see what young adults are debating about.

Not just life,also sense

Any sensible Nigerian is an endangered species
Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by Queenserah26(f): 2:19pm On Nov 26, 2020
grin grin grin
rastaLivity:
God thank you for my life, see what young adults are debating about.
Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 26, 2020
slowice:
But laycon is wrong in this case.... Going on air to say nice things about someone you don't speak to even though you ve the person's contact is actually manipulative.... Calling a spade what it is

he should continue simping?

una no dey disappoint. slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by pickatyou2: 2:25pm On Nov 26, 2020
Sad that this manager is behaving like a girl.
Well he says he is Erica's best abi close friend.

For your car tracking services and installation, check my signature

1 Like

Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by Silentgroper(m): 2:26pm On Nov 26, 2020
Coldie:
The fact that laycon has her number laycon is a good person, I for don block u tay tay delete your number
So u're nt a good pesin.
Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by Omoslim26: 2:26pm On Nov 26, 2020
FuckThaMod:
That's yorubas for you...
But they can't fool everyone

You are the first person to go tribal on dis thread
now this thread will be polluted with nonsense post like ipob dis,aboki dat, yoruba dis, igbo dat gworo dis
i hope you have achieved your purpose in life with dat hate and bigotry you just drop

Stop tribalism

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham Runs Away After Watching Seun Egbegbe, Her Ex Interview About Her / Actress Chizzy Alichi Releases Hot New Photos / Tiwa Savage And DJ Khaled At A Club In New York --( Pics/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.