Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica (50279 Views)

Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) / Mercy Eke Meets Laycon For The First Time (Video) / Uriel Blasts 'Suicidal' Man For Sending Her Manhood Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by JOBgame(m): 3:35pm On Nov 26, 2020
if them start their lovin lovin manager fi stop madam ni
Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by JOBgame(m): 3:36pm On Nov 26, 2020
ABI manager de jealous ni soro soke jor
Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by Prymestrr(m): 3:43pm On Nov 26, 2020
tfash96:
Are you making that money lowkey

Yes I am undecided

Are you?
Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by dadavivo: 3:44pm On Nov 26, 2020
Silentgroper:
Shut d fvck up asswipe. If u no dey do am, wetin com concern u wit her own. Live nd lets live asshole. Dz is d 21st century bloody fvck.

Coming from a rapist that calls himself Silent Groper . God will punish all of you very soon.

Groper no wonder LayCorn keep behaving like a parasitic dog ticks

Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by smith1985(m): 3:44pm On Nov 26, 2020
This manager is a fool , has Erica spoken to laycon? did she attend his birthday? Laycon is not a big gun Erica and her manager should choke it that.

1 Like

Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by IBBG(m): 3:45pm On Nov 26, 2020
Laycon na big boy now, i wonder who is using who trend now. Lol.

3 Likes

Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by Badonasty(m): 3:51pm On Nov 26, 2020
lol...it's obvious these ones are still pained

3 Likes

Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by loopman: 3:51pm On Nov 26, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Laycon should leave this girl alone

The same manipulative attitude Lola wife of peter have. You are not in talking terms with someone but always rush to sound nice on media.

Why do these guys have that kind of trait. Like Lola like Laycon.

It marvels me how human beings behave. The only good thing Laycon paid back to Erica for her good deeds were all done through evil ways...evil machinations

Bigotry is oozing out of you like stench.

3 Likes

Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by Silentgroper(m): 3:58pm On Nov 26, 2020
dadavivo:

Coming from a rapist that calls himself Silent Groper . God will punish all of you very soon.

Groper no wonder LayCorn keep behaving like a parasitic dog ticks
What are u, male or female?
Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by oforjide: 4:21pm On Nov 26, 2020
What this yoruba boys on nairaland know is to hype their own people but are good in tarnishing the image of other people from another tribes especially when the person is an IGBO, OZO is an example they will never post anything good about the young man but will do anything possible to post irrelevant information abt him, they have called him all sort of names from woman rapper to simp now they upgraded it to gay. Yoruba is the most devilish tribe in africa a tribe full of envy,greed and jealousy.

1 Like

Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by richie240: 4:21pm On Nov 26, 2020
Hehehehehehehe.....typical ipob:always brimming with hate and bigotry! grin grin

Remember, I told u say na musa (d Yoruba) vulcanizer go give DT ya sister belle las-las!
Na dt time e go clear 4 ya aiz!
cool

[s]
FuckThaMod:
That's yorubas for you...
But they can't fool everyone
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by focus7: 4:22pm On Nov 26, 2020
One of the things I hate in some of this immature Nigeria celebrities is their hates and grudges, especially those from the hate region of Nigeria (the igbos).Just imaging the level of hate the like of immature Paul Okoye constantly paraded on the social media against his twin brother's wife just because she is a Yoruba woman. They hate Yoruba so much but they can't stay out of Yoruba's land, what an hypocrisy, look at this one again.

2 Likes

Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by Myhusband(m): 4:25pm On Nov 26, 2020
FuckThaMod:
That's yorubas for you...
But they can't fool everyone

Yoruba people are what your generation to be would want to be but unfortunately with your kind of human that will breed another imbeciles of your kind, I doubt if they can achieved that height

I blame laycon though, I don't know what's special about that flat ass and breast Erica that's he's fond of with, I swear I can't even flirt with her kind, I hate stock fish stature and her forehead that look like Onitsha bridge

3 Likes

Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by tfash96(m): 4:25pm On Nov 26, 2020
Prymestrr:

Yes I am undecided

Are you?
Oya show me the way
Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by richie240: 4:26pm On Nov 26, 2020
Ndi-hypocrites!
cool

[s]
oforjide:
What this yoruba boys on nairaland know is to hype
their own people but are good in tarnishing the
image of other people from another tribes
especially when the person is an IGBO,
OZO is an
example they will never post anything good about
the young man but will do anything possible to post
irrelevant information abt him, they have called him
all sort of names from woman rapper to simp now
they upgraded it to gay. Yoruba is the most devilish
tribe in africa a tribe full of envy,greed and jealousy.
[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by Prymestrr(m): 4:28pm On Nov 26, 2020
tfash96:
Oya show me the way

Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by FuckThaMod: 4:42pm On Nov 26, 2020
Myhusband:

Yoruba people are what your generation to be would want to be but unfortunately with your kind of human that will breed another imbeciles of your kind, I doubt if they can achieved that height

I blame laycon though, I don't know what's special about that flat ass and breast Erica that's he's fond of with, I swear I can't even flirt with her kind, I hate stock fish stature and her forehead that look like Onitsha bridge
Wetin concern my point with Erica? undecided Yeye tribe, later they'll be calling others chestbeaters. Just look at his first paragraph, worst tribe in Africa for that matter. Tufia!

1 Like

Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by FuckThaMod: 4:42pm On Nov 26, 2020
richie240:
Hehehehehehehe.....typical ipob:always brimming with hate and bigotry! grin grin

Remember, I told u say na musa (d Yoruba) vulcanizer go give DT ya sister belle las-las!
Na dt time e go clear 4 ya aiz!
cool

[s][/s]
Dreams, na only pussy dey una mind. Hòrny jobless bastards
Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by dapsoneh: 4:43pm On Nov 26, 2020
arsenal444:
Has Erica called him since?
I wonder ooo.. The same stupid Erica that saw Laycon at Dorothy's birthday and snubbed Laycon like he never existed
Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by richie240: 4:44pm On Nov 26, 2020
Juss get ready to be an 'uncle' to ya sistas child via musa - d vulcanizer!
Dassol!
cool

FuckThaMod:

Dreams, na only pussy dey una mind. Hòrny jobless bastards
Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by Myhusband(m): 4:44pm On Nov 26, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Wetin concern my point with Erica? undecided Yeye tribe, later they'll be calling others chestbeaters. Just look at his first paragraph, worst tribe in Africa for that matter. Tufia!

I repeat your hatred for Yoruba people cannot reduce their prestige and recognition in this country

I guess you're Igbo the tribe that begged to be a president in a country they are a major stakeholders

shame no dey una dictionary. 21 century ediots
Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by FuckThaMod: 4:48pm On Nov 26, 2020
richie240:
Juss get ready to be an 'uncle' to ya sistas child via musa - d vulcanizer!
Dassol!
cool

Since when did musa even become a yoruba name? Mumu
Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by FuckThaMod: 4:49pm On Nov 26, 2020
Myhusband:

I repeat your hatred for Yoruba people cannot reduce their prestige and recognition in this country

I guess you're Igbo the tribe that begged to be a president in a country they are a major stakeholders

shame no dey una dictionary. 21 century ediots
Shame go first catch una cos you people are the worst thing to ever happen to this world. If there was war today i would kill all of you ruthlessly.
Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by tfash96(m): 4:53pm On Nov 26, 2020
[quote author=Prymestrr post=96469627][/quote]Abeg na I dey serious
Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by Myhusband(m): 5:06pm On Nov 26, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Shame go first catch una cos you people are the worst thing to ever happen to this world. If there was war today i would kill all of you ruthlessly.

that's how ojukwu chest beat only to got your forefather killed like Christmas goat

why didn't you killed the zoo soldiers that enter Abia state the last time, imbeciles like you

I'm sure you're part of those that do swimming competition in erosion at Aba

nonentity like you

1 Like

Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by FuckThaMod: 5:16pm On Nov 26, 2020
Myhusband:

that's how ojukwu chest beat only to got your forefather killed like Christmas goat

why didn't you killed the zoo soldiers that enter Abia state the last time, imbeciles like you

I'm sure you're part of those that do swimming competition in erosion at Aba

nonentity like you
If my forefathers were killed i wouldn't be here today dumbo.. Your people's atrocities must be paid for, mark my words. Demons

Secondly I'm not from abia and even if i am, it's better to be the worst abian than the best yoruba. Rubbish!
Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by tammie24: 5:18pm On Nov 26, 2020
Coldie:
The fact that laycon has her number laycon is a good person, I for don tay tay delete your number
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by Blackdisciple(m): 5:21pm On Nov 26, 2020
The punkAss niggarr is tripping
Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by Yanchi95: 5:28pm On Nov 26, 2020
That's he problem as for laycon, he is doing well for himself
Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by Coinbased: 5:33pm On Nov 26, 2020
Oh
Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by LoveLead044: 5:33pm On Nov 26, 2020
Chii59:
grin who's that?

Your Jonny Walker o grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jenifa’s Diary Actress, Adaku Shares Cute Photos As She Marks Her Birthday / Emmanuel Okonkwo: I Almost Committed Suicide When A Woman I Dated For 4 Years.. / Uche Ogbodo Flaunts New Mystery Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.