Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica (50276 Views)

Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) / Mercy Eke Meets Laycon For The First Time (Video) / Uriel Blasts 'Suicidal' Man For Sending Her Manhood Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by pacespot(m): 5:35pm On Nov 26, 2020
He gets something about this laycon wey get as he be. Just thinking out
Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by ibnlawal(m): 5:43pm On Nov 26, 2020
arsenal444:
Has Erica called him since?
She has never congratulate him on any endorsement on media either.....

3 Likes

Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by Myhusband(m): 5:46pm On Nov 26, 2020
FuckThaMod:

If my forefathers were killed i wouldn't be here today dumbo.. Your people's atrocities must be paid for, mark my words. Demons

Secondly I'm not from abia and even if i am, it's better to be the worst abian than the best yoruba. Rubbish!

lolz! you've the opportunity to kill zoo soldiers in the last soldiers raid abia and entire East what did you do with your chest beating then?

be ranting like someone that had failed brain surgery there with your chest besting

Yoruba matter go soon send you beyond

1 Like

Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by FuckThaMod: 5:49pm On Nov 26, 2020
Myhusband:

lolz! you've the opportunity to kill zoo soldiers in the last soldiers raid abia and entire East what did you do with your chest beating then?

be ranting like someone that had failed brain surgery there with your chest besting

Yoruba matter go soon send you beyond
Oh now you are accusing me of chest beating? How ironic

Meanwhile i wasn't talking about soldiers, i was talking about you green hydraulic gobbling creatures.
Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by Myhusband(m): 5:58pm On Nov 26, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Oh now you are accusing me of chest beating? How ironic

Meanwhile i wasn't talking about soldiers, i was talking about you green hydraulic gobbling creatures.

shut up ya mouth joor! wasn't talking about soldiers, the mumu with infected banga brain don dey fear

why not talk about soldiers and let them use you do war experiment, naive ediot

2 Likes

Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by Dareal90s(m): 6:44pm On Nov 26, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Cheat beaters ko.. Gerrout!
U knw ur name, e pain am.

1 Like

Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by meobizy(f): 6:50pm On Nov 26, 2020
When will this Laycon boy ever have sense? After all she did. Here I was thinking his wealth will attract Nengi-looking females.
Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by emsco91(m): 7:09pm On Nov 26, 2020
onye kele sunny .. sunny e kele ya
Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 26, 2020
Silentgroper:
Hahaha .. What have u got? ... Woman, u've got nothing worth groping. Go nd sit down somewhere..
Bad belle. If I've got nothing worth groping, why do you keep hanging around?
Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by Silentgroper(m): 9:25pm On Nov 26, 2020
Chii59:

Bad belle. If I've got nothing worth groping, why do you keep hanging around?
Hanging around what, who, hahaha dnt tell me u..

joke of century..

u sound like u do actually want me to grope u..
Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by noble2faith(m): 9:29pm On Nov 26, 2020
Chii59:
Sigh. I'm looking for my Johnny

Here I am!
Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 26, 2020
If Yoruba man like you and you no like am, you will never rest from the hatred and manipulations that will follow. Laycon is evil
Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 26, 2020
Zzor:
If Yoruba man like you and you no like am, you will never rest from the hatred and manipulations that will follow. Laycon is evil
Stop being tribalistic, makes one sound unintelligent.

1 Like

Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 26, 2020
noble2faith:

Here I am!
You that did not reply my dm
Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 26, 2020
Silentgroper:
Hanging around what, who, hahaha dnt tell me u..

joke of century..

u sound like u do actually want me to grope u..
Yawns. Old perv. undecided
Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by Silentgroper(m): 10:08pm On Nov 26, 2020
Chii59:
Yawns. Old perv. undecided
Young perv...
Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by richie240: 10:08pm On Nov 26, 2020
Dhur!!!
'Musa' is a Muslim name, nwanne!
Now who's d mumu BTW d 2 of us now?

Juss be ready to have a 'Yoruba Moslem' nephew!
I juss pray u don't swallow sniper dt day!
cool

FuckThaMod:

Since when did musa even become a yoruba name? Mumu
Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by noble2faith(m): 10:10pm On Nov 26, 2020
Chii59:

You that did not reply my dm

I did!
Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 26, 2020
noble2faith:

I did!
Go and check your inbox
Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 26, 2020
Silentgroper:
Young perv...
I'm not a pervert old man. undecided
Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by noble2faith(m): 10:14pm On Nov 26, 2020
Chii59:

Go and check your inbox

I did reply.....check ur box instead
Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by Silentgroper(m): 10:15pm On Nov 26, 2020
Chii59:
I'm not a pervert old man. undecided
Yes u are, young misandrist.
it's clear 4rm d way u keep talking abt grope and pervert.
Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 26, 2020
Silentgroper:
Yes u are, young misandrist.

it's clear 4rm d way u keep talking abt grope and pervert.
That's your moniker, old misogynist undecided Seems, Mr Cork is your mentor grin
Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by jaxxy(m): 10:55pm On Nov 26, 2020
arsenal444:
Has Erica called him since?

Call him for?? So why can’t he stay on his lane??
Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by Silentgroper(m): 11:03pm On Nov 26, 2020
Chii59:

That's your moniker, old misogynist undecided Seems, Mr Cork is your mentor grin
yes, it is my moniker bt u seem obsessed abt it.

tell me what u really want. I bet it has something to do with my hands on ur body.
Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 26, 2020
Silentgroper:
yes, it is my moniker bt u seem obsessed abt it.

tell me what u really want. I bet it has something to do with my hands on ur body.
Yawns. You wish undecided
Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by Kingbrown061: 11:36pm On Nov 26, 2020
in actual sense Erica should be the one to start conversation with laycon not other way round
Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by Silentgroper(m): 11:59pm On Nov 26, 2020
Chii59:
Yawns. You wish undecided
No, rather you wish.

admit it by sending a dm nd i promise to grant ur wish
Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 27, 2020
Silentgroper:
No, rather you wish.

admit it by sending a dm nd i promise to grant ur wish
I don't fornicate. undecided
Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by Silentgroper(m): 12:16am On Nov 27, 2020
Chii59:

Cool..

then we wouldnt tag it as fornication rather it'd be called a recreational activity. lol
Re: Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica by Silentgroper(m): 12:25am On Nov 27, 2020
Chii59:
Mention me on a dead thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ola Michael: We Sleep With Actresses Before Giving Them Roles – Movie Director / Chidinma Stuns In A New Look, Dumps Her Trademark Low-Cut For Braids - Pic / Jenifa’s Diary Actress, Adaku Shares Cute Photos As She Marks Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.