Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Today Is His Burial, 39yrs Of Age. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Today Is His Burial, 39yrs Of Age. (1004 Views)

Why Men Should Not Marry Women Above 30 Years Of Age. / Ladies, What Was Your "Coming-of-age" List Of Qualities In A Man? What Changed? / Girlfriend Kneels Before Coffin Of Her EBSU Student Boyfriend At His Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today Is His Burial, 39yrs Of Age. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 26, 2020
If U Av Money Or U Are Rich, Don't Show Urself Cuz U Don't Know Who May Be After Ur Life. Becareful Of Doze U Call Friends & D People U Share Ur Secret To. A Rich, Kind & Generous Guy Was Shot Dead By Hired Killers Or Gunmen. Dis Guy I'm Talking Abt Dat Was Killed, Was A Kindhearted Person. Guys Bewarned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today Is His Burial, 39yrs Of Age. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 26, 2020
RIP to him, men naturally brag and show off unnecessarily
Re: Today Is His Burial, 39yrs Of Age. by SILENTandSMART2: 4:10pm On Nov 26, 2020
Bro no need to tell people dis, for this country you must be covering your face cus not all people like the position you are wink

Rip to the man,

Most of other standard countries don't see a rich man as a threat at all but for niger,the more you get mulla the more your enemies go dey rise wink
Re: Today Is His Burial, 39yrs Of Age. by Mandela27: 4:12pm On Nov 26, 2020
Discrecy&Secrecy should be ur watchword in this world.

1 Like

Re: Today Is His Burial, 39yrs Of Age. by iLegendd(m): 4:15pm On Nov 26, 2020
Sad

If you're a man and you have a product or a brand to promote, always find a way to show them off. If you don't, no client will come.

But, enjoy the profit in peace and don't do shady deals and start being a philanthropist later to cover up. Be clean in all your dealings.

3 Likes

Re: Today Is His Burial, 39yrs Of Age. by Juliusmomoh: 4:27pm On Nov 26, 2020
Op,
How u take know say na becos him(the late guy) got killed was becos he's showing off ?... U are a suspect.
Re: Today Is His Burial, 39yrs Of Age. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 26, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Op,
How u take know say na becos him(the late guy) got killed was becos he's showing off ?... U are a suspect.
I Won't Say He Was Showing Off, I Would Rather Say He Didn't Know Who Were His Friends Or Enemies. He Is A Generous Guy, Who Helps People. Some People Who Hates Him {probably Evil Friends Around Him) May Av Carry Out Dis Evil Against Him. I Just Pity D Wife & Children He Left Behind. Dis Guy Intended To Be D Community Chairman Next Year B4 His Life Was Cut Short.
Re: Today Is His Burial, 39yrs Of Age. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 26, 2020
Last Week He Was Rubbed Of Some Millions Of Naira. I Don't Know How Dis Guys Knew He Was Going To D Bank To Take Such Huge Amount Of Money. Dey Wanted To Shoot His Leg But Missed It & Shot In Btw His Legs. Dey Rubbed Him Of His Money. He Luckily Escaped. Today Hired Killers Or Gunmen Shot Him Dead. D Truth Is Dat Some People Has Been Giving His Killers Info Abt Him.
Re: Today Is His Burial, 39yrs Of Age. by Juliusmomoh: 4:58pm On Nov 26, 2020
Truvel:
I Won't Say He Was Showing Off, I Would Rather Say He Didn't Know Who Were His Friends Or Enemies. He Is A Generous Guy, Who Helps People. Some People Who Hates Him {probably Evil Friends Around Him) May Av Carry Out Dis Evil Against. I Just Pity D Wife & Children He Left Behind. Dis Guy Intended To Be D Community Chairman Next Year B4 His Life Was Cut Short.
Thank u..
Now i understand.
Re: Today Is His Burial, 39yrs Of Age. by Tony142: 5:36pm On Nov 26, 2020
Zzor:

U are mad, if he show off, is it your money that he show off? It is only poor people that complain of show off

If person like davido or wizkid show off person like dangote will never complain because dangote has money more than them, the only set of people that will complain are those who are poor

Any one who is intimidated by people definitely has low self esteem or financially poor

1 Like

Re: Today Is His Burial, 39yrs Of Age. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 26, 2020
it might not be the showing off that got him killed per se..sometimes the kind of deals or business deals we engage in can backfire and also we should be security conscious.Stop letting ppl know ur every move.If u overseas and planning in coming home for the xmas or easter dont tell anyone except maybe ur own very close family members like ur parents or sibling.if u have parents dat talk too much then dont tell them.God forbid u come back and armed robbers will be waiting for u at the airport and tail u to ur house.Also stop giving girlfriends ur personal details and movements.some ladies work hand in hand with men of the underworld and they can easily relay ur info to them.If u do all these and avoid engaging in dirty deals u will at least be ok.

3 Likes

Re: Today Is His Burial, 39yrs Of Age. by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 27, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
Bro no need to tell people dis, for this country you must be covering your face cus not all people like the position you are wink

Rip to the man,

Most of other standard countries don't see a rich man as a threat at all but for niger,the more you get mulla the more your enemies go dey rise wink

D Painful Part Of Dis Is Dat He Is D Breadwinner Of His Family. D Wife & His Children Would Be Expose To Suffering.

Re: Today Is His Burial, 39yrs Of Age. by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 27, 2020
Zzor:
If U Had Said Some Men, U Would Av Been Right. I Know & I Av Met Some Men Who Are Rich Or Wealthy But U Won't Know Dat Dey Are Rich. Some Would Just Wear Shorts, Polo & Palm Sandals In Disguise.
Re: Today Is His Burial, 39yrs Of Age. by Nazgul: 8:09am On Nov 27, 2020
Truvel:
If U Av Money Or U Are Rich, Don't Show Urself Cuz U Don't Know Who May Be After Ur Life. Becareful Of Doze U Call Friends & D People U Share Ur Secret To. A Rich, Kind & Generous Guy Was Shot Dead By Hired Killers Or Gunmen. Dis Guy I'm Talking Abt Dat Was Killed, Was A Kindhearted Person. Guys Bewarned.
The simple solution is when God starts blessing you, relocate from your current location to a place where people of your current financial status reside.

Poor people are the most dangerous people to come across. Putting up with them when you become successful is one of the most difficult things to do. Cos they'll hate you for becoming better than them.

7 Likes

Re: Today Is His Burial, 39yrs Of Age. by SILENTandSMART2: 8:39am On Nov 27, 2020
Truvel:
D Painful Part Of Dis Is Dat He Is D Breadwinner Of His Family. D Wife & His Children Would Be Expose To Suffering.

God will stay with them jare angry

So sadden ☹️

Re: Today Is His Burial, 39yrs Of Age. by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 27, 2020
Truvel:
Last Week He Was Rubbed Of Some Millions Of Naira. I Don't Know How Dis Guys Knew He Was Going To D Bank To Take Such Huge Amount Of Money. Dey Wanted To Shoot His Leg But Missed It & Shot In Btw His Legs. Dey Rubbed Him Of His Money. He Luckily Escaped. Today Hired Killers Or Gunmen Shot Him Dead. D Truth Is Dat Some People Has Been Giving His Killers Info Abt Him.
That's bad.

The fewer the people in one's circle, the safer one is.

1 Like

Re: Today Is His Burial, 39yrs Of Age. by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 27, 2020
J111333:
That's bad.

The fewer the people in one's circle, the safer one is.
U Are Right. There Are Guys Within Ur Circle Who Are Not Happy Dat U Are Successful Or Happy Dat U Are Successful Dan Dem.

1 Like

Re: Today Is His Burial, 39yrs Of Age. by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 27, 2020
Nazgul:

The simple solution is when God starts blessing you, relocate from your current location to a place where people of your current financial status reside.

Poor people are the most dangerous people to come across. Putting up with them when you become successful is one of the most difficult things to do. Cos they'll hate you for becoming better than them.
U Are Right. Dis Also Kept Me Wondering Why Some Rich Guys Chose To Live Among Dem Instead Of Relocating. I Know Of A Guy Like Dat In Ajegunle Den. Dis Guy Was Doing Well Financially. He Had A Car Too. Dis Guy Had So Many Friends Dat He Didn't Know Who Were His Friends Or Enemies. He Always Buy Drinks 4 Guys. Some Guys Who Happened To Know Some Info Abt Him Sent Guys At Night To Rub Him. D Sad Part Of It Was Dat He Was Living In A Face-me-i-face Compound. As I'm Talking To U Now, D Guy Is Zero. Living 4rm Hand-To-Mouth. Out Of Frustration, He Had To Sell His Car.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today Is His Burial, 39yrs Of Age. by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 27, 2020
Good die young
Re: Today Is His Burial, 39yrs Of Age. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 08, 2020
His Life Was Just Cut Short, With Unfulfilled Dreams.

(1) (Reply)

Is This Possible At All????? / She's Not A Woman But A Man, See How It Happened / Advice Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.