Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,461 members, 7,954,806 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:51 AM

Love Is Blind, A Man With Unbelievable Face Burns Found True Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Is Blind, A Man With Unbelievable Face Burns Found True Love (1357 Views)

JUST IN: When Love Is Blind: Checkout This Picture / Love Is Blind, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies With Washing Machine? / Uganda’s Ugliest Man Found True Love In His Second Wife, Now A Father Of Eight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Is Blind, A Man With Unbelievable Face Burns Found True Love by Aboks(m): 6:00pm On Nov 26, 2020
Most of the time people become judgemental about other people's physical appearance. That's a big mistake because no one chooses to look the way they are. Some people are born with physical complications while others get them due to accidents.

Kasiane, the man pictured above was born healthy with no complications. He met his fate when he accidentally fell in glowing charcoal that had been used for cooking.

By the time rescuers found him he was already terribly burnt. He was rushed to the hospital and admired immediately. He received treatment for several months in that hospital but did not recover.

He was moved to another hospital for further treatment where he spent two years. His wounds did not heal especially those in the face. His right eye, nose and mouth we're severely affected.

He gave up on staying in the hospital and decided to wait for his death from home. His neighbours and family discriminated him because of how his face looks like.

He never knew he would find love with his condition until a beautiful woman called Specioza came into his life. She loves him unconditionally despite the discouragement she got from her relatives.

She admitted that she doesn't focus on Kasiane's physical appearance but his inner beauty. That he is a loving and kind hearted man and she can never be tempted to leave him for another man. They have five healthy children together.

Kasiane asked for help to get surgery for his right eye to be removed. It hurts him a lot but he has to endure the pain because he has no finances.

https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/36ec1ec0340953e2d5908db55505ab48

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love Is Blind, A Man With Unbelievable Face Burns Found True Love by thesicilian: 6:08pm On Nov 26, 2020
She looks like a compassionate woman

1 Like

Re: Love Is Blind, A Man With Unbelievable Face Burns Found True Love by falcon01: 6:20pm On Nov 26, 2020
daaaaaaaaaaaaamnn!! she looks disgusted
Re: Love Is Blind, A Man With Unbelievable Face Burns Found True Love by longetivity(m): 6:26pm On Nov 26, 2020
looks like she's not happy facing the camera cry

1 Like

Re: Love Is Blind, A Man With Unbelievable Face Burns Found True Love by Bluezy13(m): 6:59pm On Nov 26, 2020
Her facial expression be like "I have no choice"
Re: Love Is Blind, A Man With Unbelievable Face Burns Found True Love by Godada(m): 7:03pm On Nov 26, 2020
The look on the woman face in the last picture though
Re: Love Is Blind, A Man With Unbelievable Face Burns Found True Love by hashtagged(m): 7:03pm On Nov 26, 2020
Bluezy13:
Her facial expression be like "I have no choice"
Exactly I am 100% sure she hates what she got into
Re: Love Is Blind, A Man With Unbelievable Face Burns Found True Love by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 26, 2020
she: do i have a choice?

Re: Love Is Blind, A Man With Unbelievable Face Burns Found True Love by Aboks(m): 7:11pm On Nov 26, 2020
This is endurance marriage
If I be woman I no fit o
Re: Love Is Blind, A Man With Unbelievable Face Burns Found True Love by braunny(m): 7:38pm On Nov 26, 2020
hashtagged:

Exactly I am 100% sure she hates what she got into
5 healthy children together bro
Re: Love Is Blind, A Man With Unbelievable Face Burns Found True Love by LieDetector(m): 4:31am On Nov 27, 2020
Re: Love Is Blind, A Man With Unbelievable Face Burns Found True Love by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 27, 2020

Re: Love Is Blind, A Man With Unbelievable Face Burns Found True Love by paulolee(m): 9:44pm On Nov 27, 2020
this luv no blind bcoz dt woman no look happy...it seems asif she was forced to marry him or she married him due to punishment..
Re: Love Is Blind, A Man With Unbelievable Face Burns Found True Love by austine4real(m): 9:46pm On Nov 27, 2020
grin grin

The woman's look sef
Re: Love Is Blind, A Man With Unbelievable Face Burns Found True Love by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 27, 2020
Hmmmmm.
Maybe,she is not photogenic.

(1) (Reply)

When Is The Right Time To Meet Her Parents? / Ghanaian Actress Shows Off her sexy Big backside in The Gym (video + Pic ) / Police Officer Caught Pants Down With Someone’s Daughter In A Car [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.