Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Ladies Keep Off! Men Only. Professions You Should Not Date. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Keep Off! Men Only. Professions You Should Not Date. (2355 Views)

Reasons Why You May Not Date Or Marry The One You Love That Loves You / This Is Why Ladies Keep Disturbing Me (photo) / Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Keep Off! Men Only. Professions You Should Not Date. by Magnoliaa(f): 8:59pm On Aug 29, 2022
AfroKnight:
5: Last but not least, Students.
Not a “profession” but let’s call this an honorable mention. This also applies to women who are jobless and broke. If you are a working man looking to settle, avoid students, especially under 25 ladies. Their wahala nor get part two. If you like, follow dem. You go hear am. You remember how they acted while you guys were still in school? Would you love to pitch your tent with such fickle creatures? I wouldn’t. Neither should you. You want your money to be given to her campus boyfriend so they can laugh at you as they buy shawarma and small stout? grin Okay, maybe I’m exaggerating. However, a working man has no business dating a student seriously and exclusively. Well, except you have identified it as your destiny to play Russian roulette with your heart and funds.

Omooooooo. This our situationship sef. Ki lo so? No, ki lo so na? **flings wig away and pulls scarf to tie at waist** angry angry It is always two steps forward and fifty steps backward! Wo, wo, Mr. Man, **taps his chest and locks his shirt at the throat** it had better be that you've repented from this sacrilegious belief o. It's been 2 years, so, so I want to hope-- or-- why will you come and rub me this kind potopoto? Whyyyy? For what? You only saving grace would be that you don't think this anymore, ai'jebe, baba werey lo ma witness ni ale oni oloni. **dramatizes with hands** That same wahala, I go carry am face you, unless you tell me that you're now of a changed thought towards students.
Re: Ladies Keep Off! Men Only. Professions You Should Not Date. by Magnoliaa(f): 9:04pm On Aug 29, 2022
AfroKnight:
At least avoid students for your peace of mind bro.

O tun reiterate e **bites finger in anger**. Ahhh! At least avoid students, especially students.

Take a deep breath, Maggi. A deeep breath, and release it. Good.

Just...just come and clear yourself, this man.
Re: Ladies Keep Off! Men Only. Professions You Should Not Date. by AfroKnight: 11:27pm On Aug 29, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Is this your favourite food, my love? cheesy

It wasn't pounded yam and ègúsì and bush meat, though, but ma worry. Next taim. I know this now. I will even specially pound the yam and put all orisirisi of meat.

Yes, darling. You're mine and I am yours. Ki la wa fun ra wa fun? Ekuro ni alabaku ewa afterall. grin

Buh ibi twerking yen ni a ti ma fere ni problem ferefe. embarassed

Come sef, twerking is for all these nonsense nonsense chewing gum boys jare. A real man, a man of the house and husband material receives good rubs and massages. And a great bath too.

lipsrsealed But ya denying your first love for me. What's my assurance that you wee not do same to me if you find another woman now?

grin You know I can’t deny you. You know na.

Twerking is good for the heart of the observer. It also reduces blood sugar, while it improves liver function and other things. Trust me.

Iyan ati eran igbe is the preferred delicacy of every self respecting Yoruba man. It’s in the constitution sef. Trust me once again. grin
Re: Ladies Keep Off! Men Only. Professions You Should Not Date. by AfroKnight: 11:29pm On Aug 29, 2022
Magnoliaa:

O tun reiterate e **bites finger in anger**. Ahhh! At least avoid students, especially students.

Take a deep breath, Maggi. A deeep breath, and release it. Good.

Just...just come and clear yourself, this man.

Wait. shocked

Tell me you’re not a student.
Re: Ladies Keep Off! Men Only. Professions You Should Not Date. by Magnoliaa(f): 11:31pm On Aug 29, 2022
AfroKnight:
Twerking is good for the heart of the observer. It also reduces blood sugar, while it improves liver function and other things. Trust me.

Waoww. This must be a research by scholars from the University of Leicester and that has been peer-reviewed o.

Iyan ati eran igbe is the preferred delicacy of every self respecting Yoruba man. It’s in the constitution sef. Trust me once again. grin

You no put all the ami ohun this time. I have forgotten how well you know how to place it sef.

Omo ilu wo ni e na? You're a child of which state?
Re: Ladies Keep Off! Men Only. Professions You Should Not Date. by Magnoliaa(f): 11:32pm On Aug 29, 2022
AfroKnight:
Wait. shocked

Tell me you’re not a student.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Keep Off! Men Only. Professions You Should Not Date. by AfroKnight: 11:35pm On Aug 29, 2022
ibechris:
I disagree with u.

Yes,not all bankers are what u just mentioned and not all who engage in the aforementioned are as u labelled them.

Being discipline is not generic but a personal choice.
So,stop lying.

I have worked in the bank.
Just say u hate these classes of women in these vocations and don't say what is not true.
Shet up

Re: Ladies Keep Off! Men Only. Professions You Should Not Date. by AfroKnight: 11:36pm On Aug 29, 2022
Magnoliaa:

grin grin grin grin grin

MSc or PhD?
Re: Ladies Keep Off! Men Only. Professions You Should Not Date. by AfroKnight: 11:37pm On Aug 29, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Waoww. This must be a research by scholars from the University of Leicester and that has been peer-reviewed o.

You no put all the ami ohun this time. I have forgotten how well you know how to place it sef.

Omo ilu wo ni e na? You're a child of which state?

I don’t want to mention the source of the research for humility reasons. I prefer to be humble, you know.

I cannot mention my hometown for security reasons. Some people will put 2 & 2 together and catch me. grin
Re: Ladies Keep Off! Men Only. Professions You Should Not Date. by Magnoliaa(f): 11:44pm On Aug 29, 2022
AfroKnight:
MSc or PhD?

Alhamdulillah, to the glory of God, the highest certification I have is a WASSCE, if I am being realistic.

MSc loun loun. grin grin E really shock you?

I don’t want to mention the source of the research for humility reasons. I prefer to be humble, you know.

I cannot mention my hometown for security reasons. Some people will put 2 & 2 together and catch me. grin

E pele o. Mahatma Gandhi and President Obama rolled into one. undecided
Re: Ladies Keep Off! Men Only. Professions You Should Not Date. by AfroKnight: 11:59pm On Aug 29, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Alhamdulillah, to the glory of God, the highest certification I have is a WASSCE, if I am being realistic.

MSc loun loun. grin grin E really shock you?
E shock me, I no go lie

E pele o. Mahatma Gandhi and President Obama rolled into one. undecided
I don’t like blowing my trumpet. But I don’t mind you blowing it for me.

Re: Ladies Keep Off! Men Only. Professions You Should Not Date. by Magnoliaa(f): 12:03am On Aug 30, 2022
AfroKnight:
E shock me, I no go lie

Sooooo, is it now on aburo/egbon levels? cheesy

I don’t like blowing my trumpet. But I don’t mind you blowing it for me.

Shey eni ti o ma blow trumpet will believe first. grin What's there to blow when I am not convinced of what you are?
Re: Ladies Keep Off! Men Only. Professions You Should Not Date. by AfroKnight: 12:08am On Aug 30, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Sooooo, is it now on aburo/egbon levels? cheesy

Shey eni ti o ma blow trumpet will believe first. grin What's there to blow when I am not convinced of what you are?

grin you’re still the sugar in my agbo jedi

Better believe me.
Re: Ladies Keep Off! Men Only. Professions You Should Not Date. by Magnoliaa(f): 12:12am On Aug 30, 2022
AfroKnight:
grin you’re still the sugar in my agbo jedi.

Heigodt. Iz nurt your fault. Shebi it's me that is rolling with local man. I cannot now be complaining about the type of pick-up lines you use. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Aren't A Virgin, You Have No Business Being At The Altar / My Husband Wants To Bring In A Househelp / Cultist Are Threatening Me. I'm Scared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.