Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,017 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

My Husband Wants To Bring In A Househelp - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Wants To Bring In A Househelp (2354 Views)

My Husband Wants To Have S*x With My Maid And I At The Same Time For N3 Million / My Friend Overweight Husband Wants To Kill Her With Missionary Sxx. / Wife Gets Pregnant For Their Househelp, Who Is Her Husband’s Secret Son (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Wants To Bring In A Househelp by Preciousgirl(f): 9:38am On Feb 18, 2023
My husband is bent on bringing into our home a househelp, but knowing how uncontrolled men can be, I prefer a guy, but he insists a girl. I have told him if he does, I leave the house and he is unrepentant still
I am feeling so uncomfortable
Re: My Husband Wants To Bring In A Househelp by Zonefree(m): 9:38am On Feb 18, 2023
Preciousgirl:
My husband is bent on bringing into our home a househelp, but knowing how uncontrolled men can be, I prefer a guy, but he insists a girl. I have told him if he does, I leave the house and he is unrepentant still

Before you leave the house, ask yourself, of what benefits are you to him?

There's nothing you can do for him that a female house help can not do. You're as useful as the P in Psychology to him.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Wants To Bring In A Househelp by Preciousgirl(f): 9:40am On Feb 18, 2023
Re: My Husband Wants To Bring In A Househelp by incandescentena: 9:46am On Feb 18, 2023
Zonfree you are right.
Preciousgirl:
op, You are helping your boss at the office. Allow the househel to help your fake husband at home. Op Go back and sit on your boss laps in the office
clout chasher

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Wants To Bring In A Househelp by Rexxie234(m): 9:49am On Feb 18, 2023
Preciousgirl:
He is afraid you might fvck em, and you are afraid he might also fvck em undecided

9 Likes

Re: My Husband Wants To Bring In A Househelp by ndukwejoe(m): 9:55am On Feb 18, 2023
Madam what is your problem, free the man .

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants To Bring In A Househelp by Blackdeewhy(m): 9:59am On Feb 18, 2023
Fake story...
We're more concerned about the upcoming election "if there will be one"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Wants To Bring In A Househelp by Ireportlive: 10:00am On Feb 18, 2023
Two of you have trust issues

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Wants To Bring In A Househelp by thesicilian: 10:01am On Feb 18, 2023
This girl again. Try find a way to be making money at least from all these your fictional stories.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants To Bring In A Househelp by Preciousgirl(f): 10:03am On Feb 18, 2023
Rexxie234:
He is afraid you might fvck em, and you are afraid he might also fvck em undecided

Forbid, bad thing angry
Re: My Husband Wants To Bring In A Househelp by Powerbando(f): 10:04am On Feb 18, 2023
Preciousgirl:

Another baby loading
There is love in sharing, allow her in now
Re: My Husband Wants To Bring In A Househelp by 1Battery(m): 10:11am On Feb 18, 2023
You always lie to get attention

Fake story spotted

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants To Bring In A Househelp by Chocoloco: 10:16am On Feb 18, 2023
This girl and fake stories are like tilubu balablu 😯

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants To Bring In A Househelp by Houseofglam7(f): 10:51am On Feb 18, 2023
He found his own object of infatuation and obsession. Let him.
You have your boss, he has the maid.

Dingbat

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Wants To Bring In A Househelp by Mercury12(m): 11:08am On Feb 18, 2023
Preciousgirl:

If you say judge him like that it only means you don't know your man well enough before marrying him and he can as well say the same about you too.
So he be like "knowing how uncontrollable women are when it comes to male househelps" undecided
Re: My Husband Wants To Bring In A Househelp by Dshocker(m): 11:12am On Feb 18, 2023
Preciousgirl:

Instead of breast milk, dem use cowbell for your matter, na why e b things.

Infant wey get skoi for head.
Re: My Husband Wants To Bring In A Househelp by Preciousgirl(f): 11:28am On Feb 18, 2023
Dshocker:

Instead of breast milk, dem use cowbell for your matter, na why e b things.

Infant wey get skoi for head.

Respect yourself
Re: My Husband Wants To Bring In A Househelp by Creativity22: 11:28am On Feb 18, 2023
Zonefree:

Before you leave the house, ask yourself, of what benefits are you to him?

There's nothing you can do for him that a female house help can not do. You're as useful as the P in Psychology to him.

This is too much bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Wants To Bring In A Househelp by Chemlite: 11:33am On Feb 18, 2023
Replaceable by house help, he isn't bothered by the heavy levy(bride pride) ur parents charged him. You have nothing SPECIAL to offer!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants To Bring In A Househelp by StrongAlphMale: 11:36am On Feb 18, 2023
Preciousgirl:

I'll urge you to Leave his house ASAP, you're a parasite to him. Leave his house before today. you're of no use to him.

The female house help can do everything about many more. Ensure you leave that man's house before today ends

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants To Bring In A Househelp by Dzzzz: 12:25pm On Feb 18, 2023
My sister you are the problem..You want a male house help and he wants a female house help oh I see..Just get a HE-SHE (Transgender)so the case can be settled since you guys are afraid of whose going to Bleep who..

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants To Bring In A Househelp by Tallesty1(m): 12:31pm On Feb 18, 2023
Preciousgirl:
You again?

But
Re: My Husband Wants To Bring In A Househelp by frozen70(f): 12:55pm On Feb 18, 2023
Preciousgirl:

You can tell him to allow you bring from your side

Its the duty of a woman to be the one to bring house help to avoid stories

So how come he wants to handle that aspect

Who is using him to force such on your home
Re: My Husband Wants To Bring In A Househelp by Killerbag36: 12:56pm On Feb 18, 2023
Accept na grin
Re: My Husband Wants To Bring In A Househelp by CodeTemplar: 1:35pm On Feb 18, 2023
Preciousgirl:
I am feeling so uncomfortable insecure
Fixed.
Re: My Husband Wants To Bring In A Househelp by Mikespecialone(m): 2:03pm On Feb 18, 2023
Preciousgirl:

Forbid, bad thing angry

Then why do you want a male house help 🤥
Re: My Husband Wants To Bring In A Househelp by LordIsaac(m): 2:21pm On Feb 18, 2023
Of course, you are the Head of House and your decision is final. Do what pleases you ok.
Re: My Husband Wants To Bring In A Househelp by Preciousgirl(f): 2:40pm On Feb 18, 2023
LordIsaac:
Of course, you are the Head of House and your decision is final. Do what pleases you ok.

I have not claimed headship
Re: My Husband Wants To Bring In A Househelp by LordIsaac(m): 3:13pm On Feb 18, 2023
Preciousgirl:

I have not claimed headship
Then submit to the Head of your home.
Re: My Husband Wants To Bring In A Househelp by Preciousgirl(f): 3:22pm On Feb 18, 2023
LordIsaac:

Then submit to the Head of your home.

What has this got to do with submission? Chauvinist angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fundamental Issues (church, Family Etc) With Potential Wife. / Men Are Just: / The Art Of Seduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.