Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2020) Girls Who Love Sex Die Poor - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2020) Girls Who Love Sex Die Poor (11192 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2021) Ice Cold Cash Queen. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2020) Girls Who Love Sex Die Poor by folake4u(f): 2:16pm On Nov 28, 2020
Skepticus:

And they refused to do same for Mia Khalifa because her nudes are scattered over the internet. Why would they have to pay for what can be gotten easily with a click? grin

This is so correct!
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2020) Girls Who Love Sex Die Poor by ubunja(m): 2:25pm On Nov 28, 2020
timebomb02:

you said "u guys dont have the slightest clue bout woman who chase money". like seriouly! ao do u jump to dat conclusion.
I understand it easy for you to think that you are the most wise male among millions of busy male folks on nairaland who dont have all d time to write epistles. and u easily got hypnotized by the praises and accolades u got here with ur writeups. its normal to feel that way

But all i can say to you is the that you are doing a good job here. Obrigado asta la vista
no one who understands the Game will call Gold Diggers illogical and emotional.

So in case you didn't understand me the first time, I'll repeat again for you slowly and clearly: you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

Now, you can cry or wail or whatever, it doesn't change anything. Go learn first. Then come debate us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2020) Girls Who Love Sex Die Poor by TSBO: 2:52pm On Nov 28, 2020
ubunja:
this is what I mean. If you go after the girl you want SHE is in control. Not you.

Yes if a woman chooses you she'll initiate and you'll lose respect for her. That's why I'm telling her in this writeup to stop initiating.

So basically, she should choose you but also be the kind of girl that does not initiate. There are definitely other ways to know you've been chosen. Time, attention, sacrifice, gifts/money, looking out for your best interests, not "using" you.. and so on.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2020) Girls Who Love Sex Die Poor by ubunja(m): 3:14pm On Nov 28, 2020
TSBO:

So basically, she should choose you but also be the kind of girl that does not initiate. There are definitely other ways to know you've been chosen. Time, attention, sacrifice, gifts/money, looking out for your best interests, not "using" you.. and so on.
when you said "initiate" you meant initiate courtship or sex? I thought you meant initiate sex.

If it's to chose you, women know how to play the game. They chase a man differently than men chase women. And it's a game women play perfectly.

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2020) Girls Who Love Sex Die Poor by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 28, 2020
ubunja:
no one who understands the Game will call Gold Diggers illogical and emotional.

So in case you didn't understand me the first time, I'll repeat again for you slowly and clearly: you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

Now, you can cry or wail or whatever, it doesn't change anything. Go learn first. Then come debate us.

lol sorry the pioneer of the game. i am done with the game and why u cannot understand my point there. u can't get the debates u indirectly seek from me.
i av more important bizs to do with my time. nairaland dont pay me for posting
just continue with ur plagiarism job u are doing here.
Thank you

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2020) Girls Who Love Sex Die Poor by ubunja(m): 4:12pm On Nov 28, 2020
timebomb02:

lol sorry the pioneer of the game. i have retire from the game and behold u cannot understand my point there. u can't get the debates u seek from me.
i av more important bizs to do with my time pls.
just continue with ur plagiarism job u are doing here. if u quote me i wont reply you
Thank you
lmfao. Bye.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2020) Girls Who Love Sex Die Poor by Kingray10: 3:44pm On Nov 29, 2020
Maxxim:
In essence Ubunja is trying to send a good vibes to the virgins to keep it intact, but it will make more sense if they can be full of life don't be boring, so men can get both package in you.
Funny enough, I have one currently now.
Hoping on marriage before anything (s*x).
I have checked it myself.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2020) Girls Who Love Sex Die Poor by Kingray10: 4:13pm On Nov 29, 2020
ubunja:
we fvck hoes and we marry virgins.
Any woman who has a problem with that needs to choose which one between these two she'll be. Simple.

How is your day Caleb?
I currently have a girlfriend who is virgin.
I have confirmed it myself.
The issue here is her virginity is problem to me in the relationship.
I love her with all my head and she does with all her heart.
She is preaching marriage of which I can't wait.

BOSS what do you suggest in this situation

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2020) Girls Who Love Sex Die Poor by Goldensword: 6:27pm On Nov 29, 2020
This thread is a complete female miseducation, still i will use it to my advantage as well, i will secure the bag like richmen do at the same time have the dick power of broke men, then dangle the money before females as a bait to attract them, when they finally come for the money hide it away from them and then get them hook with dick power, and a promise for riches if they can impress me more, emotionless man like me you will impress till you get fed up and leave because there's no way I'm gonna admit you've done enough to earn my money. Ubunja God bless you for me.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2020) Girls Who Love Sex Die Poor by saladinnoir: 8:36pm On Nov 29, 2020
Ubunja, this is a great article. I have a question. When you say a woman shouldn't initiate, due to the male disgust in response to it, do you only mean sex or does it include profession of love.

Personally i would be happy if a girl professed her feelings to me, chasing women is draining.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2020) Girls Who Love Sex Die Poor by Regex: 8:49pm On Nov 29, 2020
Goldensword:
This thread is a complete female miseducation, still i will use it to my advantage as well, i will secure the bag like richmen do at the same time have the dick power of broke men, then dangle the money before females as a bait to attract them, when they finally come for the money hide it away from them and then get them hook with dick power, and a promise for riches if they can impress me more, emotionless man like me you will impress till you get fed up and leave because there's no way I'm gonna admit you've done enough to earn my money. Ubunja God bless you for me.

Oil deh your head!

4 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2020) Girls Who Love Sex Die Poor by ubunja(m): 9:19pm On Nov 29, 2020
saladinnoir:
Ubunja, this is a great article. I have a question. When you say a woman shouldn't initiate, due to the male disgust in response to it, do you only mean sex or does it include profession of love.

Personally i would be happy if a girl professed her feelings to me, chasing women is draining.
the disgust I meant is to the woman being Sexually forward. This is where many women get it wrong because they take it from guys who wanna fvck them who advise them to be sexually expressive.

In professing love women are intuitively descrete.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2020) Girls Who Love Sex Die Poor by ubunja(m): 9:38pm On Nov 29, 2020
Kingray10:

I currently have a girlfriend who is virgin.
I have confirmed it myself.
The issue here is her virginity is problem to me in the relationship.
I love her with all my head and she does with all her heart.
She is preaching marriage of which I can't wait.

BOSS what do you suggest in this situation
hie king. Dealing with virgins is a tricky one.

Myself I'll never "save" any virgin for marriage because chances are she's going to want sex down the line. And because she made me promise to have her wait, she will be embarrassed to have the sex with me. She'll get another guy to sleep with her. And lie to me about where her virginity disappeared to.

But If you're really inclined to wait then simply get another girl for sex and keep your virgin for marriage.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2020) Girls Who Love Sex Die Poor by dukeprince50: 3:03am On Nov 30, 2020
ubunja:
hie king. Dealing with virgins is a tricky one.

Myself I'll never "save" any virgin for marriage because chances are she's going to want sex down the line. And because she made me promise to have her wait, she will be embarrassed to have the sex with me. She'll get another guy to sleep with her. And lie to me about where her virginity disappeared to.

But If you're really inclined to wait then simply get another girl for sex and keep your virgin for marriage.

biggest lie I read on the net this month.
If the lady is so much into u and she wants sex along the line, she will tell u to deflower her. Don't think a girl will keep her virginity for 20yrs+ just to give it to a random person different from that guy she loves and respect.
Kingray10 If the girl finds out that u are genuine and she wants to break her virginity, the chances that u will be the one to take it is very high(>85%), (except its like a barter trade system where the person wants to give her something huge(like some huge cash)) in exchange for her virginity. She may turn a prostitude later in marriage but a virgin is inexperienced and naive and won't likely give it out to anyone on the street.
Even if another guy sweet talk her and she is having some lust for that person, na u weh don promise her marriage with seriousness she go give the trophy, whether she later cheat on u or not is a different thing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2020) Girls Who Love Sex Die Poor by ubunja(m): 5:20am On Nov 30, 2020
dukeprince50:
biggest lie I read on the net this month.
If the lady is so much into u and she wants sex along the line, she will tell u to deflower her. Don't think a girl will keep her virginity for 20yrs+ just to give it to a random person different from that guy she loves and respect.
Kingray10 If the girl finds out that u are genuine and she wants to break her virginity, the chances that u will be the one to take it is very high(>85%), (except its like a barter trade system where the person wants to give her something huge(like some huge cash)) in exchange for her virginity. She may turn a prostitude later in marriage but a virgin is inexperienced and naive and won't likely give it out to anyone on the street.
Even if another guy sweet talk her and she is having some lust for that person, na u weh don promise her marriage with seriousness she go give the trophy, whether she later cheat on u or not is a different thing

You're so adorable in your delusions.

Here are some Nairaland thread that prove you wrong...

https://www.nairaland.com/571876/she-lost-virginity-another-man

kokoye:
This is something I saw in the Punch Newspaper just now.

http://odili.net/news/source/2010/dec/19/801.html

From the guy:

I dated a girl for about two years. But all of a sudden, she changed her behaviour towards me. Whenever I asked what went wrong, she gave excuses. I discovered she was no longer interested and I left her alone. Initially, she told me that she was a virgin and we decided not to have intimacy. She even promised me that if I don't meet her as a virgin I should do anything to her. Now she wants me back and she told me she has lost her virginity to a guy she dated after me. When I heard this, I was very sad. But she asked for forgiveness. Though I still love her, I do not know if she will be faithful again.

Yusuf, Lagos

Here is the columist's response (this is from a lady btw) :

If this lady could not sacrifice the pleasure of another man's flesh for you, then, she is not worth your love. When a partner who claims to be a virgin brazenly sleeps with another man, then she is telling you to go to blazes! The other man must have disappointed her and she wants to return to you because she knows that you will forgive her. Be sure she won't go back to that guy, if he appears on the scene. She could even get another lover and leave you at her convenience. I advise that you forgive her, but don't think of anything serious with her.

And here...

https://www.nairaland.com/2624486/met-fiancee-virgin-got-deflowered

Dozzmani:
Hello friends

I have been a reader in this forum for a while now,usually see the help through advise being given to people,which made me to bring this issue here because at this point,I don't know what exactly to tell this my guy becuase this issue is beyond me.

My friend has been dating his girlfriend for two years now,the babe is know to us(his friends) and his family as the only woman for him. It was a no sex relationship as the girl said her virginity is her pride. My guy accepted to wait till when they get married as he truly love this babe. Last year ending, one guy moved into the compound of this girl, that was when stories entered their beautiful relationship.

To cut the long story short, recently my guy's girlfriend that never wanted sex started disturbing him of sex, he was surprised about it, later agreed as she made him promise her to indulge in it with her. Alarm blew on the supposed day they were meant to have the sex as he wanted to cover his white sheets because of possible blood stains, she told him blood won't come out. He went in and blood never came out. Since then, she had been lying and swearing she was a virgin which my guy persisted she was not.

She opened up to him of recent that she lost it to the new guy in their compound who as of then almost made them to break up but was pleaded with him not to break the relationship by her aunt and some good friends of hers'.

She doesn't have anything to do with that guy she lost it to because the issue went out of proportion then in their compound, which made my guy to start growing faith in her again upon knowing she slept with that guy in her compound few times when she cheated with him.

She recently confessed to him she knew blood won't come out as she slept with the compound guy once before the day they had sex. The twist now is that who he met a virgin could not hold on to it for him but gave it away to another guy.he is questioning the girl's love on how she could have done such.he still loves her but can't say if he can trust her not to try such if eventually he marries her.she begged for forgiveness.but to be honest,I don't know what to say to this guy.

Please, friends, your candid advise will go a long way in shaping someone's future here as of life partner as he plans on getting married by next year ending..

And here:
https://www.nairaland.com/6128749/girl-love-just-got-deflowered

TheGenius001:
So today, a girl who was very dear and close to me got deflowered by another guy. She really loved me. I could see it in her eyes and expression whenever she talks to me.

Its really painful

She called me today to break the news begging me to forgive her for what she has done. This is really the most painful thing I have ever felt. She actually told me to disvirgin her myself long before now, but I couldn't cos she is a minor(16 or 17 not up to 18). Like two months ago after she begged me to disvirgin her, she has constantly being coming to my house for it, but I always decline it. I feel it's not right and proper for me to do such with a minor. I always have one excuse or the other but always end it with "don't worry we'll do it next time*

Just today she called begging me to forgive her that it was too much for her to bear(temptation). That she got deflowered by a male friend today.

Honestly in as much as I can't do such cos of her age I really regret my decision. This pain is so much. She always tell me how much she loves me to an extent that she offered me her Virginity
;(

I have never felt like this before. I really feel heartbroken because this is one of the girls who have really shown me much love. I really would have loved to be her first. But that ain't possible anymore.

I just deleted her number and blocked her on every platform and deleted all her pictures just to take her off my mind cos it's really painful to try imagine her being deflowered by another guy. I hope she doesn't come to my house anymore cos she could tell from my voice on the phone that I was heartbroken.

Modified:
I won't lie only if she knew how much I loved her. I guess she did it cos she feel I never loved her back! Why would she have even called to tell me

If you're saying she doesn't love me, why then did she call me if not guilt? If she didn't care or love me, she wouldn't have called to beg cos to her it's gonna be like what's my business?

Please I beg everyone of you not to insult me. I really feel bad right now. I wouldn't want anyone to make me feel worse. Thank you

You guys really need to keep up with female psychology. Don't apply too much logic. Women are emotional and act in ways that are not as logical as us guys would assume.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2020) Girls Who Love Sex Die Poor by dukeprince50: 7:00am On Nov 30, 2020
ubunja:

I am not a fan of long epistles so I ignored 90% of what u put up there, but u refused to understand my point.
I said the chances that the girl will give u the virginity is high and I pegged it at 85%, I never said its a must that she will give u, and just because of some few people that fell into the other 15% doesn't mean u have to generalize.
out of every one girl that didn't give it to the boyfriend, there are eight more that will give it to their serious boyfriends, whether they later say "I do" is up to God
Stop telling the guy that another man will take that virginity from her, the chances of that happening is slim, though its not rare but it doesn't just happen always like u made it look.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2020) Girls Who Love Sex Die Poor by ubunja(m): 7:30am On Nov 30, 2020
dukeprince50:
I am not a fan of long epistles so I ignored 90% of what u put up there, but u refused to understand my point.
I said the chances that the girl will give u the virginity is high and I pegged it at 85%, I never said its a must that she will give u, and just because of some few people that fell into the other 15% doesn't mean u have to generalize.
out of every one girl that didn't give it to the boyfriend, there are eight more that will give it to their serious boyfriends, whether they later say "I do" is up to God
Stop telling the guy that another man will take that virginity from her, the chances of that happening is slim, though its not rare but it doesn't just happen always like u made it look.
well I'm ignoring you. Goodbye Duke.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2020) Girls Who Love Sex Die Poor by dukeprince50: 7:41am On Nov 30, 2020
ubunja:
well I'm ignoring you. Goodbye Duke.
do have a nice day

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2020) Girls Who Love Sex Die Poor by ClassicCaleb: 12:03pm On Nov 30, 2020
ubunja:
we fvck hoes and we marry virgins.
Any woman who has a problem with that needs to choose which one between these two she'll be. Simple.

How is your day Caleb?
going excellently well, boss

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2020) Girls Who Love Sex Die Poor by chocboi78(m): 5:04pm On Nov 30, 2020
ubunja:

Here are some Nairaland thread that prove you wrong...

https://www.nairaland.com/571876/she-lost-virginity-another-man

And here...

https://www.nairaland.com/2624486/met-fiancee-virgin-got-deflowered

And here:
https://www.nairaland.com/6128749/girl-love-just-got-deflowered

You guys really need to keep up with female psychology. Don't apply too much logic. Women are emotional and act in ways that are not as logical as us guys would assume.
omor..ubunja e be things way dy happen o..I need to learn full game.. I need first hand coaching beyond these write-ups.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2020) Girls Who Love Sex Die Poor by galadima77(m): 12:03am On Dec 01, 2020
ubunja:
I can always count on you to see things how I see them. I guess real will always recognize real.

Ladies have been sneaking to my whatsapp with their questions. I guess these writeups will clear some of the things for them. At the end people can take what they need from the miseducations and leave what they don't need. Because game is bigger than Men vs Women.

Game is bigger than Men vs Women...

The Truth as bitter as it sounds isn't gender bias!

Nice one Ubunja

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2020) Girls Who Love Sex Die Poor by jornwhite: 8:34am On Dec 01, 2020
LOL !! guyz are not happy lets cut ubunja some slags afterall he is just a human tew ... God staged life to be survival of the fittest.
I am not surprise or disappointed a man who makes insectides now produces antidote there is no bigger customerbase like having both predator & prey patronage. ubunja sense kill you grin
Back to why we are here, life is survival of the fittest and we are meant to survive by instinct, we all have it in us, why some are lazy & clueless about it some have develop n master it, the more you listen the more the voice speaks .. i pay hoes n fvck almight golddiggers for free, i show dem d gold buh in a showglass mode, greed secure there attention they won't wana leave without taken d gold, i show no sign of thirst, in all attempt to get the gold from the glass they end up giving me what i want, sound easy buh not easy without a natural guide, @times there are situations you will find ursef that vbunja/other coaches did not cover or have in there syllabus.
To roll with a gold digger have gold or replica grin showing a gold digger caged gold n not asking for pvssy is the surest way to defeat her mind ... lets her see ur sexcapades to buttress no thirst grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2020) Girls Who Love Sex Die Poor by Pstarogood0100: 12:55pm On Dec 01, 2020
Nice one
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2020) Girls Who Love Sex Die Poor by reigncalif1: 6:19pm On Dec 15, 2020
Eny one in redpill WhatsApp group should help add me back ,my old phone spoil and I got a new one and I can't access my old WhatsApp due to some technical problem
This my new WhatsApp num pls someone help can't afford to miss that group

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2020) Girls Who Love Sex Die Poor by eyizlive(m): 8:58am On Dec 19, 2020
jornwhite:
LOL !! guyz are not happy lets cut ubunja some slags afterall he is just a human tew ... God staged life to be survival of the fittest.
I am not surprise or disappointed a man who makes insectides now produces antidote there is no bigger customerbase like having both predator & prey patronage. ubunja sense kill you grin
Back to why we are here, life is survival of the fittest and we are meant to survive by instinct, we all have it in us, why some are lazy & clueless about it some have develop n master it, the more you listen the more the voice speaks .. i pay hoes n fvck almight golddiggers for free, i show dem d gold buh in a showglass mode, greed secure there attention they won't wana leave without taken d gold, i show no sign of thirst, in all attempt to get the gold from the glass they end up giving me what i want, sound easy buh not easy without a natural guide, @times there are situations you will find ursef that vbunja/other coaches did not cover or have in there syllabus.
To roll with a gold digger have gold or replica grin showing a gold digger caged gold n not asking for pvssy is the surest way to defeat her mind ... lets her see ur sexcapades to buttress no thirst grin

Oil full ur head...
There's only one omniscience and it's God.

Sense full Ubunja head but he's still human...

Understand that and know peace.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2020) Girls Who Love Sex Die Poor by ubunja(m): 9:20am On Dec 19, 2020
eyizlive:

Oil full ur head...
There's only one omniscience and it's God.

Sense full Ubunja head but he's still human...

Understand that and know peace.
100%. God is really the Source of all knowledge.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2020) Girls Who Love Sex Die Poor by CzarChris(m): 1:24pm On Dec 21, 2020
I patiently scrolled through this thread to see female opinions on this, and only two commented. That shows this hit them speechless.

@ubunja, more grease to your elbow, you're doing well.grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2020) Girls Who Love Sex Die Poor by ubunja(m): 2:56pm On Dec 21, 2020
CzarChris:
I patiently scrolled through this thread to see female opinions on this, and only two commented. That shows this hit them speechless.

@ubunja, more grease to your elbow, you're doing well.grin
they love that D. Telling women to close their legs is like telling a little kid to forget about ice cream. Not gonna be well received. Lol.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2020) Girls Who Love Sex Die Poor by Sadiqwest(m): 10:58pm On Mar 21, 2021
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2020) Girls Who Love Sex Die Poor by dj5naira(m): 12:32pm On Apr 15, 2021
ubunja:
lol that is the summary of it - a man in love will spend. And a woman in love will sleep with you.

That's the greatest truth of all time.

That's why in my writeup Chosen i told men to stay away from the women they love. Because love is a drug and it will have you acting funny. Better to be loved than to love. But for many men that's too much of a sacrifice. They want to chase love. Hence they end in tears.

If a girl gives you butterflies in your tummy and has you daydreaming, cut it off. It won't end well. Let her be the one in love. Not you. That's how Players, Bad Boys and P1mps do it. That's why you never see them shed one tear over a woman. And they can deal with many women at the same time. Love is poison. Leave it for women. Let them chase it.

If a girl is in love with you she'll even disown her own father and family for you. And she'll sleep with you without you so much as asking for it. Love is blind. But many men will never experience this because they themselves chase love. And they get used.

shocked MD!!!
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2020) Girls Who Love Sex Die Poor by dj5naira(m): 2:49pm On Apr 15, 2021
ubunja:
[FOR WOMEN]

If you love sex you're better off being a prostitute. Because prostitutes get paid to have sex.

# SecureTheBag

CRUX OF THE MATTER!!!

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2020) Girls Who Love Sex Die Poor by Yemialade(f): 2:12am On Jul 16, 2022
Ubunja i sent u a dm.please reply.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? / Why Do Ugly Girls Usually Have The Best Bodies? / I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.