Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,164 members, 7,811,372 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? (11209 Views)

I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than / Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship / Dwarf Ghanaian "Richer Than Dangote" Kisses His Tall Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? by Aliyu007: 9:56pm On Jul 16, 2021
Weytin we no go hear abeg. From there are hundreds of dollar billionaires in onitsha main market .

Now one just told me there are some people in nnewi richer than dangote only that they no dey Forbes list grin.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? by Amb1045(m): 10:02pm On Jul 16, 2021
Fact

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? by fidel2(m): 10:04pm On Jul 16, 2021
Possible buddy..... Dangote wealth is a collective wealth.

13 Likes

Re: There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? by Seakay(m): 10:08pm On Jul 16, 2021
Believe him! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? by hybrid11(m): 10:08pm On Jul 16, 2021
If you don't believe then you're not updated, sorry...
Dangote doesn't come close to IMO men talk more of Anambra.
I know you will only emphasis on asset but check deeper

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? by Kobicove(m): 10:09pm On Jul 16, 2021
In case you don't know the maim reason Dangote is so rich is because he gets a lot of patronage and waivers from the government undecided

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? by NewDelhi(m): 10:15pm On Jul 16, 2021
hybrid11:
If you don't believe then you're not updated, sorry...
Dangote doesn't come close to IMO men talk more of Anambra.
I know you will only emphasis on asset but check deeper
So you're trying to say there are some Igbo men capable of building multiple super refineries like dangote? Lol those guys you think are worth billions are only worth millions. Kid, do you know the kinda business you gotta have to be worth even a billion dollars?

selemempe:
seems insults is what you are about.

If you read my post again you will see how stupid your reply worth. Dangote can have businesses worth 100 billion dollars...cool. it doesn't mean he loves in the most expensive house in Nigeria. Does it?

Considering that many Igbo businessmen own airlines like Airpeace or United Nigeria airline, I find your claim that no Igbo owns private jets as a very childish talk (along with your insults) that exposes your stupidity.

Innosson was talking about a tire company he opened with 250 million dollars which Nigerian federal government closed for environmental issues.... somebody who loses that amount of investment and still stands can not possibly be a billionaire.

That said, I haven't said any Igbo is richer than dongote

Which air peace are you talking about? Allen onyema that never had a reasonable business or had any digital or analog record of a successful franchise or business venture suddenly conjured airpeace out of thin air? grin do you know what it means to own an airline business? Where did he get the funds to singlehandedly start that kind of business? The so called rich men in anambra go wreck if they dare try it. If you know your politics , you'll know onyema isn't the real owner of airpeace. They just used him as a front, he is basically running the airline by proxy, the real owners are timi alaibe (former nddc director) , Kingsley kaku and the Jonathan's. I keep saying it, you people just run your mouth without doing proper research. You only feed on hearsay.

88 Likes 7 Shares

Re: There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? by NewDelhi(m): 10:21pm On Jul 16, 2021
Aliyu007:
Weytin we no go hear abeg. From there are hundreds of dollar billionaires in onitsha main market .

Now one just told me there are some people in nnewi richer than dangote only that they no dey Forbes list grin.
A person worth 100k can look richer than someone worth 1M. Even celeb footballers like pogba, Messi, Beckham no worth 1B . Those American actors and singers are barely worth that amount with the kind of extravagant lifestyle they live yet you believe one Bushman from anambra worth billions of dollars.grin Do you know how extremely rich you can even look with just a million dollars in your account?

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? by Jerryherd: 10:38pm On Jul 16, 2021
Chestbeating is allowed

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? by NewDelhi(m): 11:00pm On Jul 16, 2021
fidel2:
Possible buddy..... Dangote wealth is a collective wealth.
Amb1045:
Fact
So you mean to say those anambra people get money pass names like Leonardo DiCaprio, Denzel Washington, David Beckham, Lionel Messi , elton john, LeBron James , Brad Pitt , will Smith , tom cruise , tiger woods , Floyd Mayweather etc who are barely worth $500M lol.

I wonder where you illiterates always get your information from.

Do you even know what a million dollars is and how you can lavish it such that people will believe you can give adenuga a run for his money.

85 Likes 8 Shares

Re: There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? by Pauldollars(m): 11:31pm On Jul 16, 2021
Aliyu007:

Will you keep kwayet. Why haven't any of them built a refinery, sugar industries or cement factories? Dangote is not a naira billionaire but a dollar one. Majority of Nigerians who are rich are naira millionaires or billionaires.
Besides The fact that people spray cash at events doesn't make them super rich. I can have 850 million naira in my account and decide to waste 3 million at an event.

62 Likes 8 Shares

Re: There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:40pm On Jul 16, 2021
NewDelhi:

So you're trying to say there are some Igbo men capable of building multiple super refineries like dangote? Lol those guys you think are worth billions are only worth millions. Kid, do you know the kinda business you gotta have to be worth even a billion dollars?

I just tire for some people who confuse looking rich and being rich.

Let's not even get into he said, she said, let's look at the asset class in the whole of Anambra state, then obtain statistics on the financial transactions that occurs in the state.

The state government has a budget of 144 billion naira for this year and the GDP in the state is around 4 trillion naira; that's $9 billion dollars @ official rate, (that is all economic activities in the state amount to this). Dangote is currently at $11.9 billion, he would foot the bill of all transactions in the state for a complete one year and still have change.

In hindsight it doesn't take too much thinking to see the fallacy in bogus claims, I'm not denying that there are very wealthy persons in the state, I've lived there, I respect money and those who have it. But to say that there are wealthier people than Dangote in the state is just plain nonsense without the numbers adding up.

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? by Dliquidmetal(m): 11:50pm On Jul 16, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

100% buddy, you narrowed it down.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? by Emilokoiyawon: 12:10am On Jul 17, 2021
Ibos are loud. An Ibo man with 10,000 naira in his account will say he has 10 million in his account.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 1:49am On Jul 17, 2021
Lol...this people and chestbeating.
Dangote's money is more than your states GDP oo.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? by Nobody: 1:54am On Jul 17, 2021
Aliyu007:

It's possible, do you really think Jeff Benzos is the richest man in the world? You don't know how much people make laundering money. Go and watch dirty money on Netflix.

2 Likes

Re: There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? by Harrykn: 2:24am On Jul 17, 2021
Because he don break internet today spraying money so, he’s richer than Uncle Dan! Chai my fellow country man

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? by selemempe: 3:52am On Jul 17, 2021
Aliyu007:

it's unlikely. However there may be people with personal assets (homes, jets, yachts) worth more than Dangote's

Another thing to consider is that Dangote's parents were rich. These Igbo billionaires of today had no assets in 1970

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? by jesmond3945: 6:37am On Jul 17, 2021
Nawa Op imagine using another man's money(Dangote) to chest beat. You and all the eastern chest beaters are all the same

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? by Almaigaa: 6:38am On Jul 17, 2021
Aliyu007:

Because Cubana Guy bought 300 Cows? The 300 cows no reach 100 million. NA POVERTY THEY WORRY THEM cheesy

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? by GreenArrow1(m): 7:30am On Jul 17, 2021
grossintel:
It's possible, do you really think Jeff Benzos is the richest man in the world? You don't know how much people make laundering money. Go and watch dirty money on Netflix.

Getat!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? by olamidedivotee(f): 7:32am On Jul 17, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:
Ibos are loud. An Ibo man with 10,000 naira in his account will say he has 10 million in his account.
Exactly, Nah chest beating full their flat head.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? by NLmopol(m): 7:49am On Jul 17, 2021
Some Nigerians and illiteracy 5&6

We believe anything we are told without carrying findings and researches on our own...

Naso our grandparents take lie to us say NIGERIA vs INDIA played 99-1 and we believed grin

Seriously Nigerians are still living in the DARK AGE, by the time we realize the truth about this country, the politics and games our leaders and our secessionist freedom fighters are playing with us, most Nigerians will regret many things we say or do today

I want y’all to understand that some people are already making sophisticated weapons here in Nigeria which will be used for WAR soon, they already have their military formation somewhere in the forest, all they just want now is for the federal government of Nigeria to make a mistake then they strike...

I pray things change for the best...
Re: There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? by NewDelhi(m): 8:00am On Jul 17, 2021
selemempe:
it's unlikely. However there may be people with personal assets (homes, jets, yachts) worth more than Dangote's

Another thing to consider is that Dangote's parents were rich. These Igbo billionaires of today had no assets in 1970
Oga, let's use the refinery he is building in Lagos.

Dangote's refinery is worth an estimated $18B , yeah 18 billion you read that. An average private jet would cost you around $3M - $50M . price for an average yatch too about $30M - $500M . And you're here mentioning Jets and yatch. Do you know how many super factories and refineries dangote has in the north east west south? My brother you will have toown alot to be worth even a billion dollars ..I don't think there's even anybody in the east who owns a private jet not to talk of a yatch. Dangote will buy all these richest men in anambra, imo, enugu and abia combined and change go still remain. An average Igbo man is very mouthy, he can have barely a million dollars in his account and will spend and lavish so much people will think he's worth hundred million dollars. Even the so called Arthur eze you brag of is not worth up to $300M but someone came forward one day to argue he was richer than dangote lol.
Tony elumelu, Jim ovia and co are barely worth a billion dollars with the kind of investment and business they do yet you believe one Bushman from anambra is worth billions of dollars.. abeg wake up
Cc Yusufisraelj

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 17, 2021
Almaigaa:

Because Cubana Guy bought 300 Cows? The 300 cows no reach 100 million. NA POVERTY THEY WORRY THEM cheesy
still better than eating 300 rats with rotten amala grin

Re: There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? by princeabdul(m): 8:11am On Jul 17, 2021
Aliyu007:

LOl some of you igbo guys are so delusional, how much are those nnewi men paying as tax that you're comparing them with Aliko, Dangote will buy the whole of nnewi without sparing a living thing.

8 Likes

Re: There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 17, 2021
princeabdul:
LOl some of you igbo guys are so delusional, how much are those nnewi men paying as tax that you're comparing them with Aliko, Dangote will buy the whole of nnewi without sparing a living thing.
he should first feed the hoards of million almajiris ravaging north or the remaining skull mining brown roof shitholes in the west before buying up nnewi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? by AyoII(m): 8:14am On Jul 17, 2021

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? by princeabdul(m): 8:19am On Jul 17, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
he should first feed the hoards of million almajiris ravaging north or the remaining skull mining brown roof shitholes in the west before buying up nnewi
you don't need to stoop this low to air your hypocrisy, tuck it in.

7 Likes

Re: There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? by Aliyu007: 8:22am On Jul 17, 2021
I've changed the topic title. Wish mynd44 lalasticlala, seun Dominique and co could push it to fp so we can have more contributions.
Re: There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? by selemempe: 8:32am On Jul 17, 2021
NewDelhi:

Oga, let's use the refinery he is building in Lagos.

Dangote's refinery is worth an estimated $18B , yeah 18 billion you read that. An average private jet would cost you around $3M - $50M . price for an average yatch too about $30M - $500M . And you're here mentioning Jets and yatch. Do you know how many super factories and refineries dangote has in the north east west south? My brother you will have toown alot to be worth even a billion dollars ..I don't think there's even anybody in the east who owns a private jet not to talk of a yatch. Dangote will buy all these richest men in anambra, imo, enugu and abia combined and change go still remain. An average Igbo man is very mouthy, he can have barely a million dollars in his account and will spend and lavish so much people will think he's worth hundred million dollars. Even the so called Arthur eze you brag of is not worth up to $300M but someone came forward one day to argue he was richer than dangote lol.
Tony elumelu, Jim ovia and co are barely worth a billion dollars with the kind of investment and business they do yet you believe one Bushman from anambra is worth billions of dollars.. abeg wake up
Cc Yusufisraelj

If you read my post again you will see how stupid your reply worth. Dangote can have businesses worth 100 billion dollars...cool. it doesn't mean he loves in the most expensive house in Nigeria. Does it?

Considering that many Igbo businessmen own airlines like Airpeace or United Nigeria airline, I find your claim that no Igbo owns private jets as a very childish talk (along with your insults) that exposes your stupidity.

Innosson was talking about a tire company he opened with 250 million dollars which Nigerian federal government closed for environmental issues.... somebody who loses that amount of investment and still stands can not possibly be a billionaire.

3 Likes

Re: There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? by NewDelhi(m): 8:42am On Jul 17, 2021
selemempe:

Haha re read the post you quoted and tell me where I ever insulted you. Oga abeg swerve coz it's only a matter of time before you start saying the owner of air peace is richer than dangote. Until one of you can single handedly decide to build a refinery worth $18B then we will begin to take you serious.

Look at someone like David oyedepo. With all his assets here and there he is worth just $170M . I'm sure if he was an Igbo man una go talk he is worth billions of dollars. You guys are only good at hyping. You put critical thinking behind and hype hype hype.

22 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Grabs His Girlfriend's Butt (photo) / Meet This Sexy Lady Who Is Nurse And Slay Queen. PHOTOS / Photos Of A Beautiful Nigerian Female Police Officer Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.