Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) (77261 Views)

Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) / Slay Queen Poses On Her Mother’s Coffin In Her Grave During Burial In Uganda / Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by muller101(m): 1:18pm On Nov 27, 2020
He witnessed his funeral
Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by Twenty8: 1:18pm On Nov 27, 2020
I am tired

1 Like

Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by naijadrivablog: 1:19pm On Nov 27, 2020
dem don export this thing go Caribbean country shocked
Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by 9jatriot(m): 1:20pm On Nov 27, 2020
Once that nation is predominantly black, you can expect such things from them
Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by Kingrefreshed: 1:22pm On Nov 27, 2020
Mophasa:
A young Man who died as a DJ in Trinidad and Tobago was made to sit down in front of a nightclub as well as taken around the city in an open car during his funeral.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRhgNr1dYlU

See photos

https://newsday.co.tt/2020/11/25/dead-man-sits-at-his-own-funeral/

Slay dead man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by Zane2point4(m): 1:22pm On Nov 27, 2020
incogni2o:
I can sense people are even scared to comment on this thread.

Imagine your lifeless body like this in 100 years time grin

Your soul would either be in Enjoyment or Suffering in the Afterlife

When my time comes, Make me ready, Dear Lord.

Accept Jesus Today, Tommorow may be too late.
walai

Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by Nwaesogwa: 1:22pm On Nov 27, 2020
Na so jobless una dey abi ?? If una go twitter collect things come here dey post am abi ??
Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by Mike008(m): 1:22pm On Nov 27, 2020
Person no go "Rest in Peace" again
Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by kelvinatkins(m): 1:23pm On Nov 27, 2020
If he was a Nigerian, people would have tagged him an “Ogboni man”
Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by moneyissweet(m): 1:23pm On Nov 27, 2020
Ok
Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by symbianDON(m): 1:25pm On Nov 27, 2020
one word....ridiculous!
Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by spywavenoah(m): 1:26pm On Nov 27, 2020
New method of burial, over swagalious
Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by abbaashiru(m): 1:26pm On Nov 27, 2020
Who barb the guy hair.
Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by chatinent: 1:26pm On Nov 27, 2020
Story is touching.

Burial mode is unnecessary.
Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by Anaerobi(m): 1:27pm On Nov 27, 2020
wahala for dead body.
Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by SenecaTheYonger: 1:28pm On Nov 27, 2020
This is actually very sad. So will they bury him sitting down? How will they striaghten his rigor mortised body?
Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by kevistan(m): 1:28pm On Nov 27, 2020
Wahala for dead body that is yet to sit in Peace oh!

Isoright

1 Like

Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:29pm On Nov 27, 2020
Chai!
Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by vr0xen: 1:29pm On Nov 27, 2020
God right now

1 Like

Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by mkpurumma090(f): 1:30pm On Nov 27, 2020
Its good but what matters bu where is his soul going to?

2 Likes

Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by AfroBeatDiary: 1:30pm On Nov 27, 2020
Mofo o
Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by sammysneh(m): 1:30pm On Nov 27, 2020
Benzoway:
I've been looking for my house keys since morning.
Does anyone know how I can contact fashola? I need him to use the skills he used at lekki toll gate to help me find my keys cool

Agent fash to the rescue grin

1 Like

Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by Kaybaba5(m): 1:30pm On Nov 27, 2020
na wa
Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by stillmaticOG(m): 1:32pm On Nov 27, 2020
What sort of fvckry is this
Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by mamatwiny(f): 1:32pm On Nov 27, 2020
MASTERMIND04:
Total waste of time and resources. What's the essence?

I believe this will be comforting and take away the reality that he is dead, atleast for some time.

Who even says a dead man must be laid straight?

1 Like

Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by Oizee(f): 1:34pm On Nov 27, 2020
Wonderful wonder
Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by PHijo(m): 1:36pm On Nov 27, 2020
Nothing new, in some Ijaw communities prominent people "seat" as part of the burial ceremony.

The broken English word, "tanda" is borrowed from that practice.

1 Like

Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by Pedrocross4568(m): 1:36pm On Nov 27, 2020
Whatsapp me on 09131575010 for a sure 5odd game. Match start by 5pm.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by Ratedgang: 1:36pm On Nov 27, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Wahala for yahoo boy dead body
where do you manufacture all these weird comments? I dey marvel at your idiocy oh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) / My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Their Wives After Few Years In Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.