Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) (77264 Views)

Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) / Slay Queen Poses On Her Mother’s Coffin In Her Grave During Burial In Uganda / Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by SarutobiEky(m): 8:23pm On Nov 27, 2020
doggedfighter:
Must have taken a lot to do this.

With rigor mortis and all.

May have been an accomplished DJ for them to go all out.

Do you work in the medical field? The ones who take autopsy that is
Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by Origin(f): 9:16pm On Nov 27, 2020
They won't let him live

They won't let him die

They definitely won't let him die in peace....
Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by supercase1(m): 9:26pm On Nov 27, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Wahala for yahoo boy dead body
place your two hands on your head and proclaim out aloud
I MUST HAVE SENSE!!!!
Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 28, 2020
Nuyokoi:
to be absent from the body is to be...
I love you at first sight

1 Like

Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by AgathaMoses(f): 7:01pm On Nov 28, 2020
BLUELemon:

I love you at first sight
u luv her? Wia we u see money 2 tak care of her? U cnt even feed ursef. Is dis nt u begin 4 money to treat a girl last week?
BLUELemon:

Boss good morning. One of my girl friend that I have been dating for almost 3 years has agreed to come over this evening for the first time. and I don't even have anything to entertain her talkless of protection. Please bros.. help me. I have been celebate for almost 5 years now.

Cc Nuyokoi
Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by Cutehector(m): 6:17am On Nov 30, 2020
Nuyokoi:
to be absent from the body is to be...
is to be what?
Re: Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) by ijawcitizen(m): 9:41am On Mar 15, 2021
This is ancient Ijaw culture that is still surviving in T & T, definitely exported there by Ijaws during the transatlantic trade.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) / My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Their Wives After Few Years In Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.