Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

He Who Finds A Black American Wife, Finds A Good Thing And Obtains Favour. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Who Finds A Black American Wife, Finds A Good Thing And Obtains Favour. (4373 Views)

Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) / Wife Finds Out That The Man Her Husband Invited To Be Quarantined Is His Lover / Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Who Finds A Black American Wife, Finds A Good Thing And Obtains Favour. by fati2001(m): 12:34pm On Nov 27, 2020
BadRadio:
careful mademoisellegrin
whatever I have said it...
Re: He Who Finds A Black American Wife, Finds A Good Thing And Obtains Favour. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 27, 2020
fati2001:

whatever I have said it...
what nationality are u?
Re: He Who Finds A Black American Wife, Finds A Good Thing And Obtains Favour. by Powerfly(f): 4:43pm On Nov 27, 2020
fati2001:
I HAVE SWEAR NOT TO MARRY FOR AFRICA APART FROM EAST REGION...

THEY LACK MANNERS, THINK THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH ANYTHING.... FEELING BOSSIES IN EVERY AREA, LACK THE KNOWLEDGE OF NATURE, BODYSHAMIN, QUICK TO PAINT NAMES FORGETIN THAT THEY ARE WORST THAN THE DEVIL, LOOKING FOR PERSONS TO POUR THEIR ILLS ON ( ESPECIALLY NIGERIA MEN).

take Nigerian Nairaland men's rant serious at your own peril.. These guys are getting laid every godamn weekend.. But you hear them always ranting about Nigerian girls.
Just say you're a lesbian now and see how they'll rush u.. Offering all manners of useless sexual gestures.
Well.. They are straight and bisexual ladies problems to worry over.. Not mine.

1 Like

Re: He Who Finds A Black American Wife, Finds A Good Thing And Obtains Favour. by fati2001(m): 4:46pm On Nov 27, 2020
Powerfly:

take Nigerian Nairaland men's rant serious at your own peril.. These guys are getting laid every godamn weekend.. But you hear them always ranting about Nigerian girls.
Just say you're a lesbian now and see how they'll rush u.. Offering all manners of useless sexual gestures.

that's why I'm off em"..

1 Like

Re: He Who Finds A Black American Wife, Finds A Good Thing And Obtains Favour. by PAWG(m): 4:50pm On Nov 27, 2020
BadRadio:
I like American ladies. Their manner of verbal expression and neatness. They've got everything. I really want to marry this one. She ticks all the boxes.

What do u think guys.

I have sworn never to marry African ladies, especially those ones from west Africa. They freak me out everytime.grin

#AmericanWomen all the way!!!

Who is with me?

I would’ve advised you about black American woman but go and fix your radio first.
Re: He Who Finds A Black American Wife, Finds A Good Thing And Obtains Favour. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 27, 2020
PAWG:

I would’ve advised you about black American woman but go and fix your radio first.
I know what u were going to preach to me about. Thanks bro grin
Re: He Who Finds A Black American Wife, Finds A Good Thing And Obtains Favour. by Harry00(m): 7:27pm On Nov 27, 2020
It's your Life, Live it
Re: He Who Finds A Black American Wife, Finds A Good Thing And Obtains Favour. by kingsavage: 7:41pm On Nov 27, 2020
wetin concern us op?
Re: He Who Finds A Black American Wife, Finds A Good Thing And Obtains Favour. by Fmghewzy(m): 7:51pm On Nov 27, 2020
fati2001:

AVERAGE AFRICA MEN WITH NEGATIVE THOUGHTS.
you could have made it 84..... by then my great grandkids can holla you up...

NO AFRICA RELATIONSHIP.

If I were much more older,I would have loved to prove you wrong.

Also stop generalising things, you met 10 African men doesn't necessarily means all of them are the same.

I think it is you who has negative mindset.
Re: He Who Finds A Black American Wife, Finds A Good Thing And Obtains Favour. by fati2001(m): 6:06am On Nov 28, 2020
Fmghewzy:

If I were much more older,I would have loved to prove you wrong.

Also stop generalising things, you met 10 African men doesn't necessarily means all of them are the same.

I think it is you who has negative mindset.

oh,me have negative mindset....

forgetin the prove they are displaying here on the forum not to talk about offline...

try ur prove else where..

I have never met 10 Africa men and I don't wanna meet one, and can never meet one apart from (East Africa)...
Re: He Who Finds A Black American Wife, Finds A Good Thing And Obtains Favour. by Silentgroper(m): 7:12am On Nov 28, 2020
Powerfly:

being 1% bi or is it 10 , still makes u a bi. U knw.

Those guy making sexual utterances to u, probably wants to help u out. I mean i do wish to help u out lol
Re: He Who Finds A Black American Wife, Finds A Good Thing And Obtains Favour. by Fmghewzy(m): 7:47am On Nov 28, 2020
fati2001:

oh,me have negative mindset....

forgetin the prove they are displaying here on the forum not to talk about offline...

try ur prove else where..

I have never met 10 Africa men and I don't wanna meet one, and can never meet one apart from (East Africa)...

I mean you having a negative thoughts about African men .
Lol you haven't even met one,and you already concluded that we are all bad based on what some morons say on this forum.

Whichever way it's African men are not bad in general,it quite unfortunate that you meet these ones on Nairaland.(most guys on this forum are mumu children)
Also there are good and bad people everywhere.
Re: He Who Finds A Black American Wife, Finds A Good Thing And Obtains Favour. by fati2001(m): 7:49am On Nov 28, 2020
Fmghewzy:

I mean you having a negative thoughts about African men .
Lol you haven't even met one,and you already concluded that we are all bad .

the one I see offline is enough....

no prove again ..

they are the one that have negative mindset...
Re: He Who Finds A Black American Wife, Finds A Good Thing And Obtains Favour. by Fmghewzy(m): 7:54am On Nov 28, 2020
fati2001:

the one I see offline is enough....

no prove again ..

they are the one that have negative mindset...

Why do you keep generalising this whole issue,not all of us Madam.

Which part of Nigeria do you live,if its Lagos,I think I understand why you insist on generalising.

But it is not all of them,not all African men.
If fact Nigeria doesn't make up Africa na
Re: He Who Finds A Black American Wife, Finds A Good Thing And Obtains Favour. by fati2001(m): 8:00am On Nov 28, 2020
Fmghewzy:

Why do you keep generalising this whole issue,not all of us Madam.

Which part of Nigeria do you live,if its Lagos,I think I understand why you insist on generalising.

But it is not all of them,not all African men.
If fact Nigeria doesn't make up Africa na

whatever , we 50something countries in this continent.....

NIGERIA MEN IS A TURN OFF FOR ME ....

ALL AFRICA MEN ARE TURN OFF FOR ME...
Re: He Who Finds A Black American Wife, Finds A Good Thing And Obtains Favour. by Fmghewzy(m): 8:09am On Nov 28, 2020
fati2001:

whatever , we 50something countries in this continent.....
NIGERIA MEN IS A TURN OFF FOR ME ....
ALL AFRICA MEN ARE TURN OFF FOR ME...

You could have said something like this earlier,I would have understood that you don't like African men(attraction)

But you saying we are all bad, is inappropriate and uncalled for.

What sef, aren't you African,where are you from
Re: He Who Finds A Black American Wife, Finds A Good Thing And Obtains Favour. by fati2001(m): 8:53am On Nov 28, 2020
Fmghewzy:

You could have said something like this earlier,I would have understood that you don't like African men(attraction)

But you saying we are all bad, is inappropriate and uncalled for.

What sef, aren't you African,where are you from

I HAVE SAID WHAT I WANNA SAY..

BYE.
Re: He Who Finds A Black American Wife, Finds A Good Thing And Obtains Favour. by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:00am On Nov 28, 2020
fati2001:
I HAVE SWEAR NOT TO MARRY FOR AFRICA APART FROM EAST REGION...

THEY LACK MANNERS, THINK THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH ANYTHING.... FEELING BOSSIES IN EVERY AREA, LACK THE KNOWLEDGE OF NATURE, BODYSHAMIN, QUICK TO PAINT NAMES FORGETIN THAT THEY ARE WORST THAN THE DEVIL, LOOKING FOR PERSONS TO POUR THEIR ILLS ON ( ESPECIALLY NIGERIA MEN).

With this your hot headed reactions toward Nigerian men.. I wish u the best in ur quest to marry a white man
Re: He Who Finds A Black American Wife, Finds A Good Thing And Obtains Favour. by fati2001(m): 9:01am On Nov 28, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

With this your hot headed reactions toward Nigerian men.. I wish u the best in ur quest to marry a white man

NO HUMAN IS HOT TEMPERED IN TERMS OF NIGERIAN MEN..

NOT WHITE..

AND I RECEIVED YOUR PRAYERS (AMEN)
Re: He Who Finds A Black American Wife, Finds A Good Thing And Obtains Favour. by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:03am On Nov 28, 2020
fati2001:

NOT WHITE..

So where do u prefer then
Re: He Who Finds A Black American Wife, Finds A Good Thing And Obtains Favour. by Pweetyccee(f): 10:18am On Nov 28, 2020
She who find a white America husband (Old or Young), find a good thing and obtains favor too wink
Re: He Who Finds A Black American Wife, Finds A Good Thing And Obtains Favour. by Powerfly(f): 10:52am On Nov 28, 2020
Silentgroper:
being 1% bi or is it 10 , still makes u a bi. U knw.

Those guy making sexual utterances to u, probably wants to help u out. I mean i do wish to help u out lol

How about converting that help to cash? That one would be appreciated.. Since u wanna help.
Re: He Who Finds A Black American Wife, Finds A Good Thing And Obtains Favour. by Silentgroper(m): 10:57am On Nov 28, 2020
Powerfly:

How about converting that help to cash? That one would be appreciated.. Since u wanna help.
Hw mush do u wnt

grin
Re: He Who Finds A Black American Wife, Finds A Good Thing And Obtains Favour. by Powerfly(f): 11:00am On Nov 28, 2020
Silentgroper:
Hw mush do u wnt
grin
Any amount your helping power fit carry..
Re: He Who Finds A Black American Wife, Finds A Good Thing And Obtains Favour. by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 28, 2020
Pweetyccee:
She who find a white America husband (Old or Young), find a good thing and obtains favor too wink
all lies grin
Re: He Who Finds A Black American Wife, Finds A Good Thing And Obtains Favour. by Powerfly(f): 11:00am On Nov 28, 2020
Silentgroper:
Hw mush do u wnt
grin
Make i forward my aza?
Re: He Who Finds A Black American Wife, Finds A Good Thing And Obtains Favour. by Silentgroper(m): 11:11am On Nov 28, 2020
Powerfly:

Make i forward my aza?
Hehehehe .... At ur own peril
Re: He Who Finds A Black American Wife, Finds A Good Thing And Obtains Favour. by Pweetyccee(f): 11:22am On Nov 28, 2020
BadRadio:
all lies grin
all true dear
Re: He Who Finds A Black American Wife, Finds A Good Thing And Obtains Favour. by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 28, 2020
Pweetyccee:
all true dear
u mean u would really like to be the wife of a white racist man?grin
Re: He Who Finds A Black American Wife, Finds A Good Thing And Obtains Favour. by Pweetyccee(f): 11:28am On Nov 28, 2020
BadRadio:
u mean u would really like to be the wife of a white racist man?grin
Yea if possible
Re: He Who Finds A Black American Wife, Finds A Good Thing And Obtains Favour. by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 28, 2020
Pweetyccee:
Yea if possible
it wont be possible?
Re: He Who Finds A Black American Wife, Finds A Good Thing And Obtains Favour. by Uncle93(m): 11:31am On Nov 28, 2020
BadRadio:
I like American ladies. Their manner of verbal expression and neatness. They've got everything. I really want to marry this one. She ticks all the boxes.

What do u think guys.

I have sworn never to marry African ladies, especially those ones from west Africa. They freak me out everytime.grin

#AmericanWomen all the way!!!

Who is with me?

God bless you , im 100% with you, my plan since 2010, in about 2 years I'll go for it. We think alike on that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Men Shouldn't Be On The Internet / I'm Confused About My Girl's True Feelings For Me / Are You Open To Dating Or Marrying An African American Man Or Woman ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.