Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,777 members, 7,810,025 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) (13181 Views)

Five Reasons I Prefer Sex Workers To Regular Girls!! / Oloshos Are 100times Cleaner Than Regular Girls! / Chai! Olosho To Sweet Abeg. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by Pancakeey(f): 3:37pm On Nov 27, 2020
HIV, syphilis and gonorrhea liked this post.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by Jerkbaba: 3:40pm On Nov 27, 2020
Fussion1000:

Few of advantages of gfs over olosho

1. You learnt a lot from relationship which you will take to ur own marriage
2. Ur gf will sex u to ur own 10001% satisfaction, olosho only interested in ur money.

You can sex gf if you are koboless but not with olosho

You can take gf to party and show case her as ur babe not in olosho stuff

Overall is that gf may become ur wife , money u spent if she become will not waste but olosho will not even greet u second day

If you are unable to toast a girl and be with you out of numerous that not in relationship, means "you don't have life",

The only advantage of olosho is that , its ready made stuff.

I will advice you to be like a real man first and drop anything call sex for now
Don't be taking like fool. Is it everyone that wants marriage? Before you get gf, would you not have to woo her? Who has time for that rubbish?

5 Likes

Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by fati2001(m): 3:41pm On Nov 27, 2020
IT'S UR PROBLEM.. ....

SO DEAL WITH IT.

Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by legionISproteus: 3:42pm On Nov 27, 2020
Fussion1000:

2. Ur gf will sex u to ur own 10001% satisfaction, olosho only interested in ur money.

Overall is that gf may become ur wife , money u spent if she become will not waste but olosho will not even greet u second day

If you are unable to toast a girl and be with you out of numerous that not in relationship, means "you don't have life",

I will advice you to be like a real man first and drop anything call sex for now
This one dey give how-to-get-married advise.

There are levels to this olosho game you are not aware off grin everything you wrote up there abt olosho are completely false! Except the learning about relationship part even though that's not what we are here for.

Pay olosho well and You go fùck tire. She go even call you the next day to check on you! Some give discounts... others will bang for free. As a man, it is unforgivable to not have money so make sure your income is steady.

Let me tell you now. If your so-called gf sees that you're broke and things are not looking to improve in the near future...she will close her legs and advise you to make money first....that's if she did not run away.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 27, 2020
Jerkbaba:
Don't be taking like fool. Is it everyone that wants marriage? Before you get gf, would you not have to woo her? Who has time for that rubbish?

Is it everyone that wants marriage?

You confirmed my earlier assumption that you don't have life,

I knw ur type, even real ashewo you struggle to gather 1000 before you release body tension.

You can't gather money to go for olosho

Someone quoted you above that you be soapy crew

1 Like

Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 27, 2020
legionISproteus:
This one dey give how-to-get-married advise.

There are levels to this olosho game you are not aware off grin everything you wrote up there abt olosho are completely false! Except the learning about relationship cos that's not what we are here for.

Pay olosho well. You go fùck tire. She go even call you the next day to check on you! Some give discounts...other will bang for free

The best enjoyment is the least enjoyment from gf who really love you.

Ur damaged life can still repair if you make u turn.
Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by Jerkbaba: 3:46pm On Nov 27, 2020
Fussion1000:

Is it everyone that wants marriage?

You confirmed my earlier assumption that you don't have life,

I knw ur type, even real ashewo you struggle to gather 1000 to release body tension.

Someone quoted you above that you be soapy crew
To slap you just dey itch my body.

1 Like

Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 27, 2020
Jerkbaba:
To slap you just dey itch my body. Iswear

Itch ur dick now, at least to release tension, you can use the money you saved already to eat instead of fuccking ashewo
Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by legionISproteus: 3:52pm On Nov 27, 2020
Pancakeey:
HIV, syphilis and gonorrhea liked this post.
because regular girls are immune to the above ba?

15 Likes

Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by Jerkbaba: 3:55pm On Nov 27, 2020
legionISproteus:
He's a small boy. Doesn't know anything.

3 Likes

Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by Pancakeey(f): 3:57pm On Nov 27, 2020
legionISproteus:
Where did I say that?

At least with regular girls you’re sure you’re having safe sex and not sticking your thing in every hole.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by Pancakeey(f): 3:57pm On Nov 27, 2020
Jerkbaba:
He's a small boy. Doesn't know anything.
You’re the small boy here

1 Like

Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by Pancakeey(f): 3:59pm On Nov 27, 2020
Shanklee how do you close your threads?
Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by Escabado: 4:03pm On Nov 27, 2020
Jerkbaba:
doing relationship is like playing betnaija grin . Any money you put inside is gone forever '!

follow this foot steps you will save alot of money for yourself. I have said it times without number .let the government legalize baba mama. Where a man can negotiate price with a woman and have kids and the man carry the children.cos we are decieving ourselves in this country Nigeria there is no love again. Why force two adult to be married and be living together claiming love which is a lie and cheat .

3 Likes

Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by candygist: 4:04pm On Nov 27, 2020
Jerkbaba:
If you want to have sex with a regular girl, you'll have to talk to her, fool yourself, lower your level for her and make her feel like a queen when she's not. Even take her out maybe once or twice. Even when that's all done, having sex with that lousy girl is still uncertain. She's still be forming rubbish in the bedroom after spending all that time and money! I can never do all of these rubbish things! I'm a straight to the point person. I can never waste my time with woman just for sex. I just prefer going to the brothel, look for a clean girl, discuss small, enter room, fvuck and disappear! I don't waste my time with women o. Cus I only need them for only one thing and that's sex. Gbam!

My Gee. 1 bottler of Andre rose for you.

7 Likes

Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 27, 2020
Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by candygist: 4:05pm On Nov 27, 2020
EdricBond:

Don't worry. Continue till you meet the one that will be doing STD giveaway . sad

Can you still contact STD with your condom on ? And who told you that your girlfriend can't be the one to give you STD? What makes you think that you are the only one blowing your babe ?

9 Likes

Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 27, 2020
Pancakeey:
how much you go pay grin
Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by EdricBond: 4:07pm On Nov 27, 2020
candygist:

Can you still contact STD with your condom on ?
Some go remove am b4 u know it.
Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by Jerkbaba: 4:07pm On Nov 27, 2020
Escabado:

If you follow this foot steps you will save alot of money for yourself. I have said it times without number .let the government legalize baba mama. Where a man can negotiate price with a woman and have kids and the man carry the children.cos we are decieving ourselves in this country Nigeria there is no love again. Why force two adult to be married and be living together claiming love which is a lie and cheat .
700naira na money? undecided. And even if you follow those step and get the yeye girl, what are the chances that you'll be having regular sex when you want? You never jam some real stupid girls that think their pussy is gold. They think you have to be giving them cash regularly to get in. These girls stupid o!

11 Likes

Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by Jerkbaba: 4:09pm On Nov 27, 2020
candygist:

My Gee. 1 bottler of Andre rose for you.
cheesy. U sabi.
Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by rowland545(m): 4:09pm On Nov 27, 2020
doggedfighter:
Prostitutes are service providers pursuing their business just like everyone.

Anyone can prefer and patronize them.
There's absolutely nothing wrong with it.

It's called choice, whatever works for you. Go ahead and enjoy yourself.
runs girl spotted

1 Like

Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 27, 2020
This is extreme sha
Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 27, 2020
Pancakeey:
Help me do that stuff na
Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by Dreyton36: 4:24pm On Nov 27, 2020
From your write up , you must be a very young man coming up
All you need is a good woman who loves you more than you even love her
An understanding woman , search for her you'll find her by God's help

Prostitutes are a turn off for me , I can't imagine laying a hoe never , that's belittling

The pvssy that any man can have is not something a man who's got dreams in life should engage himself in

Lights up my kpoli in peace

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by Pancakeey(f): 4:25pm On Nov 27, 2020
Shanklee:
how much you go pay grin
N50
Tell me nau
Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by Pancakeey(f): 4:25pm On Nov 27, 2020
dairykidd:

Help me do that stuff na
What stuff?
Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by Jerkbaba: 4:29pm On Nov 27, 2020
Dreyton36:

Prostitutes are a turn off for me , I can't imagine laying a hoe never , that's belittling

The pvssy that any man can have is not something a man who's got dreams in life should engage himself in

If you don't like prostitute, beautiful. Stay off them! Everybody has their lifestyle. This is mine. Enjoy what suits you.

1 Like

Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:29pm On Nov 27, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by doggedfighter(f): 4:30pm On Nov 27, 2020
rowland545:
runs girl spotted

Because my view is contrary to yours?

Wow grin grin grin
Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by seanwilliam(m): 4:31pm On Nov 27, 2020
Dreyton36:

any man can have your girlfriend too depending on game and parole....

The only different is, you will not be aware as her olosho counterpart

7 Likes

Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by Regardless: 4:36pm On Nov 27, 2020
Fussion1000:

The only advantage of olosho is that , its ready made stuff.

Really?? grin grin grin

Please stop displaying your ignorance man. You don't know the peace singleness brings.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Experience With A Girl Who Is A Ghost. / Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... / Meet Hot Sugar Mummy,girls In Nigeria That Pays Highest | See Phone Number Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.