Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,613 members, 7,958,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:58 AM

I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) (14841 Views)

Five Reasons I Prefer Sex Workers To Regular Girls!! / Oloshos Are 100times Cleaner Than Regular Girls! / Chai! Olosho To Sweet Abeg. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 28, 2020
Blackpearlxx:
he should be ready to lose his balls as well..I move mad.

Ok.
Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 11:55am On Nov 28, 2020
Great angle. Not every lady wants to get smashed and dropped.

purples25:
Stick to those who are having sex as a business proper. It will save the girls brought up/hoping for actual relationships and marriage. I think those girls need less of guys that just want to smash and go.

2 Likes

Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by Mimiey: 12:01pm On Nov 28, 2020
Big fools: Including the buyers and sellers.

Especially the Buyers. Why do you think you are better? Because you are the one who buys? In this disgusting case, you are the lower animal.

Guys are the cheapest things on earth.

Also, Guess what? They will scream into your face that women are gold diggers, but wawu! They would win a Grammy in this generation and 10 more ones to come when it comes to this issue.

Yikes!

1 Like

Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by Jerkbaba: 1:36pm On Nov 28, 2020
Mimiey:
Big fools: Including the buyers and sellers.

Especially the Buyers. Why do you think you are better? Because you are the one who buys? In this disgusting case, you are the lower animal.

Guys are the cheapest things on earth.

Also, Guess what? They will scream into your face that women are gold diggers, but wawu! They would win a Grammy in this generation and 10 more ones to come when it comes to this issue.

Yikes!
what's this fool talking about?

1 Like

Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by davosea(m): 3:34pm On Nov 28, 2020
Ballary:

after reading your post,I can't really judge you because, many girls are secret oloshos disguising as gf.but you still need a partner.

the best way to spend less in this era of oloshos is to Target any girl that likes you much and gives you come and get me signal.
with this you spend less and enjoy proper sex.
hahaha bro u nearly kill me hear lol

1 Like

Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 28, 2020
collinsuchendu:

wink Fear not bro, even if you raped her she can't do shit. This is Nigeria, she'll be the one to lose with shame. Yes I said it bitch.

Pity Nigerian hoes @ your own peril.
You dey whine me ni
Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 28, 2020
Jerkbaba:
If you want to have sex with a regular girl, you'll have to talk to her, fool yourself, lower your level for her and make her feel like a queen when she's not. Even take her out maybe once or twice. Even when that's all done, having sex with that lousy girl is still uncertain. She's still be forming rubbish in the bedroom after spending all that time and money! I can never do all of these rubbish things! I'm a straight to the point person. I can never waste my time with woman just for sex. I just prefer going to the brothel, look for a clean girl, discuss small, enter room, fvuck and disappear! I don't waste my time with women o. Cus I only need them for only one thing and that's sex. Gbam!
so women are not human beings? Remember your mama too
Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 28, 2020
Op...you're mad
Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by purples25(f): 5:43pm On Nov 28, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Great angle. Not every lady wants to get smashed and dropped.

Some guys say that they can't have sex with sex workers, that they need a clean girl to have casual sex with.

Someone has told me that having sex with sex workers makes him feel like a loser, it has to be a girl other than a sex worker. Just for casual sex o. Just ruining ladies lives and dreams up and down because of konji.

Later they come and say there's no decent girl out there. Okay then, but in a country where there are no decent girls, i say there is a problem with their men.

I'm glad this one is even going to the right place where he will pay and do what he wants peacefully.

2 Likes

Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 5:51pm On Nov 28, 2020
The bolded.

You see there are guys that count sex as an achievement. I have seen too much and heard so much for my age.

The topic of discourse among some guys is how many ladies they've smashed, whether they are experienced or good virgin girls - and a lot of eyes are usually hungry for the 'clean' ones.

Sex is great, and very pleasurable but it doesn't have to hurt anybody.

purples25:

Some guys say that they can't have sex with sex workers, that they need a clean girl to have casual sex with.

Someone has told me that having sex with sex workers makes him feel like a loser, it has to be a girl other than a sex worker. Just for casual sex o. Just ruining ladies dreams up and down.

Later they come and say there's no decent girl out there. Okay then, but in a country where there are no decent girls, i say there is a problem with their men.

1 Like

Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 5:55pm On Nov 28, 2020
The bolded.

Exactly! You can't expect any lady to just open her legs for you - don't get pissed about it, sex workers don't mind and are seeking patronage.

purples25:

Someone has told me that having sex with sex workers makes him feel like a loser, it has to be a girl other than a sex worker. Just for casual sex o. Just ruining ladies lives and dreams up and down because of konji.

I'm glad this one is even going to the right place where he will pay and do what he wants peacefully.

1 Like

Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by purples25(f): 6:38pm On Nov 28, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
The bolded.

You see there are guys that count sex as an achievement. I have seen too much and heard so much for my age.

The topic of discourse among some guys is how many ladies they've smashed, whether they are experienced or good virgin girls - and a lot of eyes are usually hungry for the 'clean' ones.

Sex is great, and very pleasurable but it doesn't have to hurt anybody.

I don't know why they want to score with girls raised for other reasons. Like you said, in my own words, sex doesn't have to destroy anyone's life. Or a guy doesn't have to destroy any girls life because of sex.

1 Like

Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by legionISproteus: 7:59pm On Nov 29, 2020
Jonasbadoo:
Omo just because of a girl your gee threaten you , Anyway it's nice e come know say e fvck up , I swear that's why women can't be trusted bro
no be my gee sef! Na normal homeboy I feel say I wan help e movement.

I'm happy how everything turned out tho
Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by legionISproteus: 8:03pm On Nov 29, 2020
Fussion1000:

I liken you to cocaine takers, when you challenge them, they tell you sweet words based on how they hallucinate and in real sense, they are going abnormal and self deceit.

You give a girl several thousands of naira and you are trying every effort to satisfy urself, she is receiving another calls right in ur present how she will open two legs wide to Bleep another guy.................if you wake up from your dream you will knw something had gone wrong
Like I said, you never fuçk beta ashewo before.

I prefer banging a confirmed hoe than a covert one. Money is not the issue. You only reason you pay ashèwo is for her to leave.
Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by Kaylet: 9:34pm On Nov 29, 2020
Pancakeey:

Your mother is an olosho

Pancakeey, hmm
Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by Biglugard(m): 11:08am On Nov 30, 2020
Jerkbaba:
If you want to have sex with a regular girl, you'll have to talk to her, fool yourself, lower your level for her and make her feel like a queen when she's not. Even take her out maybe once or twice. Even when that's all done, having sex with that lousy girl is still uncertain. She's still be forming rubbish in the bedroom after spending all that time and money! I can never do all of these rubbish things! I'm a straight to the point person. I can never waste my time with woman just for sex. I just prefer going to the brothel, look for a clean girl, discuss small, enter room, fvuck and disappear! I don't waste my time with women o. Cus I only need them for only one thing and that's sex. Gbam!

You smell like poo
Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by Biglugard(m): 11:12am On Nov 30, 2020
Jerkbaba:
don't be talking like a fool. Olosho are 100times cleaner than those regular girls you're fvucking and giving 100k. Mumu man.

I now see that you have a brain damage.....omokonto
Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by legionISproteus: 5:30pm On Jun 29, 2022
The year is half gone, keep banging tootsies
Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by Highman56: 7:34pm On Jun 29, 2022
Jerkbaba:
"and make her feel like a queen when she is not". Hahaha vawulence everywhere
Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by kelspinall(m): 10:09pm On Jun 29, 2022
reality
Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by Starkz9898(m): 11:48pm On Jun 29, 2022
Jerkbaba:
I like variety.
it obvious you are not even street,olosho never meant any good for you...she could do the unthinkable that will benefits her for cash,especially when you take her home.one niqqa was even suggesting tipping olosho lmao grin grin many niqqaz i know that this low life olosho has put in trouble......i dont give a Bleep about them,olosho dont give a Bleep about you like that shocked
Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by Cazzim(m): 8:44am On Jun 30, 2022
EdricBond:

Don't worry. Continue till you meet the one that will be doing STD giveaway . sad

hmmmm don't even go there I know of a brother house in my area every month they most run check up for them to know about there health status
Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by Cazzim(m): 8:47am On Jun 30, 2022

Let me tell u .......Few of advantages out of numerous, of gfs over olosho

1. You learnt a lot from relationship which you will take to ur own marriage

2. Ur gf will sex u to ur own 10001% satisfaction, olosho only interested in ur money.

I don't do olosho, but your reasons no make point

(You will Bleep olosho with hope that you don't want your money to waste because of huge money you pay bf u sex, after you finished you will still not satisfy because money you paid might not commiserate with satisfaction you got from olosho, but even if you don't Bleep ur gf and you give her money, you will still be satisfy psychologically after all its ur own gf)

You can sex gf if you are koboless but not with olosho, olosho remember that you gave big money last time you Bleep her.

You can take gf to party and show case her as ur babe not in olosho stuff.

Overall is that gf may become wife , money u spent if she becomes will not be a waste but for olosho almost impossible.

If you are unable to toast a girl and be with you out of numerous that are not in relationship, means "you don't have life",

The only advantage of olosho is that , its ready made stuff.

I will advice you to be like a real man first and drop anything call sex for now
Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 30, 2022
Jerkbaba:
don't be talking like a fool. Olosho are 100times cleaner than those regular girls you're fvucking and giving 100k. Mumu man.
This is what some people don't know.
Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by Jerkbaba: 5:05am On Jul 03
Y
Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by davosea(m): 7:08pm On Jul 03
Haha that's a nigga nature.
Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by Allisgud: 7:59pm On Jul 03
Jerkbaba:
If you want to have sex with a regular girl, you'll have to talk to her, fool yourself, lower your level for her and make her feel like a queen when she's not. Even take her out maybe once or twice. Even when that's all done, having sex with that lousy stupid girl is still uncertain. She's still be acting foolish and stupid in the bedroom after spending all that time and money! Her vagina might even be stinking like a nuclear plant! I can never do any of these rubbish things! I can't start wooing woman because of sex! I'm a straight to the point person. I can never waste my time with woman just for sex. I just prefer going to the brothel, look for a clean girl, discuss small, enter room, fvuck and disappear! I don't waste my time with women o. Cus I only need them for only one thing and that's sex. Gbam!
this same sex married men don tire for,na u dey pay olosho everytime to piss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please Has Anyone Used MANIX Capsules, Please Advice Please. / Personal Space Makes A Relationship Last / I Spent 3millionaira In A Night Club (my Yahoo Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.