Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ (43567 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Reacts As Governor Otti Spends ₦927M On Food, Others / Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah / #EndSARS: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Death Threats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by emmaitive(m): 5:58pm On Nov 27, 2020
Arrewa:
do you even know the meaning of Backwardness??

No you don't!!

The East remain the most backward region in Nigeria.

We in the north have realized that we have a problem.

We are already working towards our problems and I am very optimistic that the north shall rise again. It's already Gradually rising.

We are facing insecurity in 3 northern states.

Zamfara, kastina and Kaduna villages.

Because of this u people have been abusing the whole 19 northern states.

The north still remain the most peaceful region in Nigeria.

Zamfara, Kaduna and kastina villages would soon be safe just like Adamawa, yobe, Gombe, bauchi, were set free from the hands of bokoharam.

I know that majority of you are all happy with the insecurity in the north.

Majority of you Easterners celebrate our pains I can still remember the time of Corona when you guys were celebrating over the mysterious deaths in kano.

Keep the hatred coming... Don't stop!
You be mumu aswear, darkness can never produce light the north is synonymous with evil

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 27, 2020
bencr7:
that is a big lie, if his a ordinary citizen nobody will kill him, it his u guys that always do wat u are talking about!

Continue deceiving yourself
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by November1857(m): 5:59pm On Nov 27, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
THIS WOMAN IS NOT A MUSLIM

HER RESPONSE DOES NOT EVEN MAKE SENSE
So na Hibah are the one making sense! Typical fulani Muslim...

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by Erojepromise(f): 6:00pm On Nov 27, 2020
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by Erojepromise(f): 6:01pm On Nov 27, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Alcohol can only be consumed privately or in licensed public places and most times it is non muslims taking alcohol

Stop spreading lies
what can I say... Google is your friend

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by dex4sure: 6:06pm On Nov 27, 2020
Arrewa:

No you don't!!

We are already working towards our problems and I am very optimistic that the north shall rise again. It's already Gradually rising.

Zamfara, Kaduna and kastina villages would soon be safe just like Adamawa, yobe, Gombe, bauchi, were set free from the hands of bokoharam.

Majority of you Easterners celebrate our pains I can still remember the time of Corona when you guys were celebrating over the mysterious deaths in kano.

E pain u wella o

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by PointZerom: 6:06pm On Nov 27, 2020
Arrewa:
the East and hypocrisy!!

I agree that we have a problem in the north!

A very big problem...

I really don't like Hisbah... This is something my generation would change.

Bringing change to my region and my state is the major reason I will go into politics and will soon become a governor and maybe a president in the future in order to bring change and enact laws that will carry the new generation along.

But why are you Igbos more concern with what is happening in the north than the East.

Are our people complaining of hisbah? No!

Are they forcing Islam on non Muslims? No!

Why are you guys so concern about Hisbah?

Why are guys more concern with the insecurity in the north than the daily killings in Anambra and communal clashes that is currently going on in Abakiliki?

Why are you more concern with the northern extremist instead of facing the ipob extremists in your region who are busy killing and burning Muslims in the name of secession?

We are safe to say that education will save the north.

But no amount of education can save the East from the self consuming bigotry and backwardness.

Tell me one single state in the east that is more peaceful and developed than kano state.

If stupidity can be bought I would have asked how much you bought yours.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 27, 2020
Arrewa:
the East and hypocrisy!!

A very big problem...

Bringing change to my region and my state is the major reason I will go into politics and will soon become a governor and maybe a president in the future in order to bring change and enact laws that will carry the new generation along.

But why are you Igbos more concern with what is happening in the north than the East.

Why are guys more concern with the insecurity in the north than the daily killings in Anambra and communal clashes that is currently going on in Abakiliki?

Why are you more concern with the northern extremist instead of facing the ipob extremists in your region who are busy killing and burning Muslims in the name of secession?

But no amount of education can save the East from the self consuming bigotry and backwardness.

Tell me one single state in the east that is more peaceful and developed than kano state.
President of which country? Arewa nation I guess, huh?

You such a funny dreamer. Buhari will be the last of your kind

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by Kelsjb: 6:12pm On Nov 27, 2020
Arrewa:
yes cos the only sensible person to you guys is he who would always stand against the north.

Once you hate the north.

Once you can abuse and castigate the north for a living.... You will be a great friend to the East.

This woman was born and brought up here in kano.

She spent all her life in kano state and we all take her as one of us. Tribal discrimination is never part of us!

Today she decided to turn back to use our flaws and weakness against us just to gain popularity!

Today she is a Hero to the East because she is insulting and castigating the north.

You are just pained and fail to see that you people are the problem of Nigeria. The North and the archaic Islam culture they practice. I’m not against Islam as I have cousins who are Islam, we have arguments here in Edo state as civilized people without the fear of any of them doing harm to me because we are all civilized and well schooled. We have Muslim world who are getting advanced, do you know what those Muslim countries have in common with the advanced world is because they have decided to to bring freedom to their people but the Muslim people in the north are always backward and make barbaric laws, destroying things that they benefit from. The reason not a single Muslim country is called developed is because the lack imagination and without freedom there is no chance they will ever compete with Christian countries. Freedom brings development. There is nothing tangible that Muslims are contributing to our world

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by ardley: 6:18pm On Nov 27, 2020
Hahahaha! Werey. I can't believe i'm sharing the same nationality with these set of people... Illiterates... ASUU needs to call of this strike asap. LETTER OF "NOTOFICATION"
chaii.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by domchike(m): 6:25pm On Nov 27, 2020
Meanwhile, in Saudi Arabia, the home of Islam and custodian of the holiest site in the Muslim world, “Black Friday 2020” is projected to be the most revenue yielding day for shoppers.

In Dubai, “Black Friday” sales is a strong tradition.

In Pakistan, Alkharam stores is taking Black Friday sales to a new level.

These are all core Muslim nations.

Religion propelled by ignorance is the worst thing to happen to any society.

They should ban their members from shopping on black Friday sites

drinoayo:
Ban On 'Black Friday' By Kano Hisbah Is A Disgrace — Aisha Yesufu

Co-convener of Bring Back Our Girls (BBOG) campaign Aisha Yesufu has knocked Kano State Hisbah Board over its letter written to a radio station in the state 96.9 Cool FM, directing it not to use the term ‘Black Friday’ anymore, Igbere TV reports.

Many on social media have mocked the board over the error-filled letter which has been shared severally on social media.

In her reaction, Mrs Yesufu argued that Black Friday is related to giving because goods are sold at discounted prices, adding that Islam preaches giving.

https://twitter.com/AishaYesufu/status/1332292993034891270?s=20

Black Friday is an informal name for the Friday following Thanksgiving Day in the United States, which is celebrated on the fourth Thursday of November. The term is used worldwide to mean a day for promotional sales where goods are sold at discounted prices.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by aamadmin: 6:25pm On Nov 27, 2020
I

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by bencr7: 6:25pm On Nov 27, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Continue deceiving yourself
na u dey deceive urself not me, ordinary small show be ur back by Rahma Sadau u pple attack her threaten her death even after she apologize u guy still called sharia law court to summon her, thank God that IGP called police to protect her becuz of u pple

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by Joshalorsdanse(m): 6:27pm On Nov 27, 2020
In the most basic sense of it, how on earth does a colour based description of the name given to a day of the week affect anything most especially a religion with a completely different language?

In the first place, (and to quote wikipedia and a host of encyclopedias) The English name Friday is derived from Old English and means “day of Frigg,” the Norse goddess of fertility and love, who is often perceived as the same deity as Freya. Some even say it has Latin origins!

Now if they said, Black Jumat or Black Al-Jumah then that may be considered as disrespect but this? The word Friday does not even have its origins in Islam as a religion or the Arabic language.... so what is Hisbah doing? Just starting something from nothing.

Live and let live!
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by ibrokanety: 6:30pm On Nov 27, 2020
They suppose to kill themselves since They don't want to be tag as black. Foolish people.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by Olatlaccon(m): 6:30pm On Nov 27, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

But majority are muslims and majority follows Islamic teachings.

If the states say they don't want alcohol is the citizens greater than the law of the land

When you are in rome, obey the roman law.
I agree with you but what about the black Friday ish....is it religion related also?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 27, 2020
ebenhazard:
I doubt if this lady is truly hausa woman..bcoz they are always incorcated with that almajiris brain

she no be hausa, she be edo.
big up my town woman.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by sammytee042(m): 6:42pm On Nov 27, 2020
Arrewa:

No you don't!!

Northerners are the problems of the North

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by Charlie2020(f): 6:45pm On Nov 27, 2020
ebenhazard:
I doubt if this lady is truly hausa woman..bcoz they are always incorcated with that almajiris brain
she's from auchi edo state
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by tonyson010(m): 6:47pm On Nov 27, 2020
Arrewa:
the East and hypocrisy!!

A very big problem...

You are pained and busy vomiting trash. Accept the criticism and work on it.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by Jaelluiz: 6:50pm On Nov 27, 2020
Arrewa:
yes cos the only sensible person to you guys is he who would always stand against the north.

Once you hate the north.

Once you can abuse and castigate the north for a living.... You will be a great friend to the East.

This woman was born and brought up here in kano.

She spent all her life in kano state and we all take her as one of us. Tribal discrimination is never part of us!

Today she decided to turn back to use our flaws and weakness against us just to gain popularity!

Today she is a Hero to the East because she is insulting and castigating the north.

Aikin banza, aikin wofi. Na wa ne an biya a gare ka/ki?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by helicoptarr: 6:52pm On Nov 27, 2020
This woman is so exceptionally and comparatively illuminated!
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by ISRAEL4298(m): 7:06pm On Nov 27, 2020
Arrewa:
why won't you doubt.

As long a she's against the north... She's you're hero.

We have very smart and intelligent Hausafulani ladies here in kano that are busy impacting in our society.

They're not twitter clout chasers!!

Jobless man and lazy man is always from North, see how he took time to reply all the comments. My brother you ended up justifying them because all the said about north is true, they don't have intelligent acumen to them black Friday means Friday that's black.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by deavicky(m): 7:10pm On Nov 27, 2020
Arrewa:
why won't you doubt.

As long a she's against the north... She's you're hero.

We have very smart and intelligent Hausafulani ladies here in kano that are busy impacting in our society.

They're not twitter clout chasers!!

how is she against the north by speaking the truth.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by ISRAEL4298(m): 7:12pm On Nov 27, 2020
Jaelluiz:

Aikin banza, aikin wofi. Na wa ne an biya a gare ka/ki?

Light and darkness doesn't have something in common because light will always extinguish dark, she's find out that north prefer darkness and youths with low morale to light.
Everybody knows the meaning of black Friday literally but to northerners black Friday to them is a Friday that's black
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by Never4getU: 7:13pm On Nov 27, 2020
She's Edo by origin, so I heard

ebenhazard:

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari, Jimi Benson In Early Lead In Ikorodu - PM News / Buhari Directs Security Agents To Shoot Anyone Seen With AK-47 / There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.