Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ (43572 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Reacts As Governor Otti Spends ₦927M On Food, Others / Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah / #EndSARS: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Death Threats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 27, 2020
privaldo:

Lol, bold of you to think I am a Christian. I am Anti-religion as they are of no use to me in any way and so are there numerous gods.

I still reiterate, you hate Aisha because she is outspoken.

I don't hate her, i don't like her because she doesn't make sense.

Most of her responses to issues are not intellectual all are responses are based on emotions
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by DedeNkem: 4:52pm On Nov 27, 2020
Religion is a huge cancer in Nigeria!

If these moronic religious extremists knew what Black Friday actually meant, they probably won't write that st*upid letter!
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by enemyofprogress: 4:53pm On Nov 27, 2020
Make we talk true, some Muslims get problem
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by EmekaA125(m): 4:53pm On Nov 27, 2020
Arrewa:
the East and hypocrisy!!

I agree that we have a problem in the north!

A very big problem...

I really don't like Hisbah... This is something my generation would change.

Bringing change to my region and my state is the major reason I will go into politics and become a governor and maybe a president in the future in order to bring change and enact laws that will carry the new generation along.

But why are you Igbos more concern with what is happening in the north than the East.

Are our people complaining of hisbah? No!

Are they forcing Islam on non Muslims? No!

Why are you guys so concern about Hisbah?

Why are guys more concern with the insecurity in the north than the daily killings in Anambra and communal clashes that is currently going on in Abakiliki?

Why are you more concern with the northern extremist instead of facing the ipob extremists in your region who are busy killing and burning Muslims in the name of secession?

We are safe to say that education will save the north.

But no amount of education can save the East from the self consuming bigotry and backwardness.

Tell me one single state in the east that is more peaceful and developed than kano state.
U ended up talking rubbish bro. The East you are ridiculing is far ahead of North in all matters of life. Who cares about Hisbah?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 27, 2020
bencr7:
dey criticize him becuz he always hv power to attack pastors only, but if someone like that attack imam d way freeze is always attacking pastors will u Muslim take it becuz I know u guy would hv go or called for his head since

But the Christians came out to protect their pastors and their brand of christianity

Didnt they?

So muslims also have the right to attack the aisha for her criticism
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by enemyofprogress: 4:55pm On Nov 27, 2020
zangaozanga:
Religion is the must stupid content ever invented
especially Islamic religion
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by colestephan86: 4:56pm On Nov 27, 2020
drinoayo:
Ban On 'Black Friday' By Kano Hisbah Is A Disgrace — Aisha Yesufu

Co-convener of Bring Back Our Girls (BBOG) campaign Aisha Yesufu has knocked Kano State Hisbah Board over its letter written to a radio station in the state 96.9 Cool FM, directing it not to use the term ‘Black Friday’ anymore, Igbere TV reports.

Many on social media have mocked the board over the error-filled letter which has been shared severally on social media.

In her reaction, Mrs Yesufu argued that Black Friday is related to giving because goods are sold at discounted prices, adding that Islam preaches giving.

https://twitter.com/AishaYesufu/status/1332292993034891270?s=20

Black Friday is an informal name for the Friday following Thanksgiving Day in the United States, which is celebrated on the fourth Thursday of November. The term is used worldwide to mean a day for promotional sales where goods are sold at discounted prices.
Les productive people make the most stupid laws
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by wingmanIII: 4:57pm On Nov 27, 2020
zangaozanga:

Be bold and call out Islam.
Don't generalize.
Fear fear person. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 27, 2020
stormborn28:

UAE is Islamic state, and they never act so stupid like Our Northerners brother.

You go get one yariya wey you dey nack for one corner oooooo

In the uae it is white friday.

The UAE, alcohol is banned.

Why do you guys have a problem when muslims decide to follow the islamic way.

Not only western civilization exists in the world
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 27, 2020
zangaozanga:

Marxists hate religion because it is easy to destroy a Godless society.

Religion is essential for mankind.

Non religious countries have killed more people more than religious wars
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by Camelot65: 4:59pm On Nov 27, 2020
Queseda:
Stupid edo woman. what is good about black friday? will crishtian allow black sunday
Lol....you react more stupid than hisbah......what has black Friday changed? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by hyduffy: 5:00pm On Nov 27, 2020
Arrewa:
do you even know the meaning of Backwardness??

No you don't!!

The East remain the most backward region in Nigeria.

We in the north have realized that we have a problem.

We are already working towards our problems and I am very optimistic that the north shall rise again. It's already Gradually rising.

We are facing insecurity in 3 northern states.

Zamfara, kastina and Kaduna villages.

Because of this u people have been abusing the whole 19 northern states.

The north still remain the most peaceful region in Nigeria.

Zamfara, Kaduna and kastina villages would soon be safe just like Adamawa, yobe, Gombe, bauchi, were set free from the hands of bokoharam.

I know that majority of you are all happy with the insecurity in the north.

Majority of you Easterners celebrate our pains I can still remember the time of Corona when you guys are celebrating over the mysterious deaths in kano.

Keep the hatred coming... Don't stop!

You be MUMU... Aisha na Igbo.?
Make you get sense bro..

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by onadana: 5:00pm On Nov 27, 2020
ebenhazard:
I doubt if this lady is truly hausa woman..bcoz they are always incorcated with that almajiris brain

She is from Edo state but grew up in Kano.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by emapeteum(m): 5:00pm On Nov 27, 2020
Ah! Do you blame them? its a letter of notofication; a bunch of savage people.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by Camelot65: 5:01pm On Nov 27, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

But the Christians came out to protect their pastors and their brand of christianity

Didnt they?

So muslims also have the right to attack the aisha for her criticism
What has she said wrong though?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 27, 2020
Camelot65:
What has she said wrong though?

Everything, her statement does not make logical sense.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by Beremx(f): 5:03pm On Nov 27, 2020
Waiting for MURIC to talk their own for the matter grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by ABELKIDO(m): 5:03pm On Nov 27, 2020
I doubt if this lady is truly hausa woman..bcoz they are always incorcated with that almajiris brain

She is from Edo raised in Kano
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by HeadShot: 5:03pm On Nov 27, 2020
Arrewa:
the East and hypocrisy!!

A very big problem...

Bringing change to my region and my state is the major reason I will go into politics and become a governor and maybe a president in the future in order to bring change and enact laws that will carry the new generation along.

But why are you Igbos more concern with what is happening in the north than the East.

Why are guys more concern with the insecurity in the north than the daily killings in Anambra and communal clashes that is currently going on in Abakiliki?

Why are you more concern with the northern extremist instead of facing the ipob extremists in your region who are busy killing and burning Muslims in the name of secession?

But no amount of education can save the East from the self consuming bigotry and backwardness.

Tell me one single state in the east that is more peaceful and developed than kano state.

Once we go away separate ways...
Believe me... No one will ever complain about your retrogressive laws..

The onus is on all us to make sure we divide this hell hole called nigger area

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by ajl: 5:04pm On Nov 27, 2020
In reality, let us ask ourselves the question. What concern Nigeria with the term "Black Friday". Black Friday is the Friday after American Thanksgiving day (yesterday, Thursday). How does this concern Nigerians. I never knew anything called Thanksgiving or Black Friday when I was growing up in Nigeria. So, what concern Nigerian youths of these days with that term or any activity around it? Colonized set of people.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by wingmanIII: 5:05pm On Nov 27, 2020
[s]
Arrewa:
the East and hypocrisy!!

A very big problem...

[/s]

Wetin concern East for this matter?
Are you insane?

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by Josywhyte: 5:06pm On Nov 27, 2020
They thought the term "black friday" is used in place of black tuesday massacre at the lekki shooting. Guilty conscience no go kill some people....
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by Myhusband(m): 5:06pm On Nov 27, 2020
Arrewa:
why won't you doubt.

As long a she's against the north... She's you're hero.

We have very smart and intelligent Hausafulani ladies here in kano that are busy impacting in our society.

They're not twitter clout chasers!!

give me social handle of one Fulani lady, let me roll with her.....
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by Arrewa: 5:07pm On Nov 27, 2020
Myhusband:

give me social handle of one Fulani lady, let me roll with her.....
go to Arewa Twitter

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by Teenaira: 5:08pm On Nov 27, 2020
Arrewa:
do you even know the meaning of Backwardness??

No you don't!!

The East remain the most backward region in Nigeria.

We in the north have realized that we have a problem.

We are already working towards our problems and I am very optimistic that the north shall rise again. It's already Gradually rising.

We are facing insecurity in 3 northern states.

Zamfara, kastina and Kaduna villages.

Because of this u people have been abusing the whole 19 northern states.

The north still remain the most peaceful region in Nigeria.

Zamfara, Kaduna and kastina villages would soon be safe just like Adamawa, yobe, Gombe, bauchi, were set free from the hands of bokoharam.

I know that majority of you are all happy with the insecurity in the north.

Majority of you Easterners celebrate our pains I can still remember the time of Corona when you guys are celebrating over the mysterious deaths in kano.

Keep the hatred coming... Don't stop!

Oga, Do not be deceived, No place, I repeat, No place is safe in the north. I hope you have been to the north before.
If you have been to the north before, you will agree with me that no place is as safe as Maiduguri in the whole of Nigeria but if you go to Maiduguri now you will weep for the country.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by Myhusband(m): 5:08pm On Nov 27, 2020
Arrewa:
go to Arewa Twitter

alright I'll check it out
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by ajl: 5:10pm On Nov 27, 2020
I live in the US, Nigerians using the term Black Friday is a form cultural colonization of Nigerians psyche by American driven capitalism. What business does Nigerians have with this term. Why can't Nigerians come up with their own day for discount driven shopping after any of the major festivals in Nigeria. Why must you follow American models. You people don't know how much self damage you are doing to yourselves.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by Starzo: 5:13pm On Nov 27, 2020
zangaozanga:
Islamabad
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by Gandollaar(f): 5:14pm On Nov 27, 2020
Olayinka8793:
I blame the radio station for this nonsense.
Which sensible business Organization will go and invest in a terrorism laden environment populated with illiterate religious fanatics?
#BoycottNorthTillTheyHaveSense
Arrewa thinks anyone is buying his bullcrap. Sultan is on the other thread lamenting while he is here regurgitating. I wonder how aboki thinks he can decieve humans.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by bizzibodi(m): 5:15pm On Nov 27, 2020
Useless hisbah that cannot stop drug additions & terrorism in d north.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by guy222: 5:15pm On Nov 27, 2020
This hisba abi na husband self are the most mumu, usless, stupid and dirty set of people i have ever seen, people wey go go bush go shit come use sand, stick or stone clean yansh, they are nothing but animals not just any animal but pigs, the only language they understand is mallam ya chi, useless people.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by Olatlaccon(m): 5:16pm On Nov 27, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
THIS WOMAN IS NOT A MUSLIM

HER RESPONSE DOES NOT EVEN MAKE SENSE
U think? what should a Muslim say about Black Friday brother? ain't nothing wrong with it cos it doesn't mean anything and it's nothing new to the world I'm a Muslim and I say it's wrong and what hisbah been doing is total wrong cos we are not in a Muslim country... destroying beers and shiiii we live in a free world I know some Muslims that drink and smoke so what? it's their life and you can't force an adult to do anything or shove Sharia down their throats.... Nigeria is not a Muslim country where they can enact religion law....it's wrong...u don't for get people that's my stance...peace man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Governor Fayose And Fayemi… When The Going Was Good! / Boko Haram Captures 5 Towns In Adamawa With Chants Of Alalahu Alkbar / Protests Over Arrest Of Aminu Adamu Mohammed Who Criticised Aisha Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.