Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ (43561 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Reacts As Governor Otti Spends ₦927M On Food, Others / Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah / #EndSARS: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Death Threats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by IJOBA2: 3:50pm On Nov 27, 2020
SIMPLYLEO WHAT DO WE CALL THIS WOMAN NOW undecided
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by salbis(m): 3:51pm On Nov 27, 2020
Please God answer my prayer. I'm really tired of this country.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 27, 2020
ebenhazard:
I doubt if this lady is truly hausa woman..bcoz they are always incorcated with that almajiris brain

She is from edo state
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by simplexvi: 3:51pm On Nov 27, 2020
WhatCanIsay:
Nigeria takes a baby step forward, the North draws her back with a giant's ten steps backwards.
lol, I tire
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by atiku4President(m): 3:51pm On Nov 27, 2020
ggood:
Aisha your the only civilized Muslim in the North the rest are senseless
Edo woman
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by ArinzeAnthony03: 3:52pm On Nov 27, 2020
ebenhazard:
I doubt if this lady is truly hausa woman..bcoz they are always incorcated with that almajiris brain

Aisha yesufu is an Edo woman born and raised in Kano state
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 27, 2020
does Northern Nigeria practice different Islamic religion from the rest of the world?? countries like Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, India, Iraq is now becoming civilized as regards to religious practices, the North should wake up, this isn't 90s, 70s this is 21st century....

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 27, 2020
Come 2023... I will do what I have not done before. I AM WAITING for APC and PDP to put forward their respective candidates.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by Teena18(f): 3:53pm On Nov 27, 2020
[quote author=ebenhazard post=96500710] I doubt if this lady is truly hausa woman..bcoz they are always incorcated with that almajiris brain[/quote

grin ;Dyou're mean but truly, their mentality can be shocking.
She said she's a NigerDeltan but grew in the North though.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by AfroKnight: 3:53pm On Nov 27, 2020
ebenhazard:

She’s Edo
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by rowland545(m): 3:53pm On Nov 27, 2020
I feel relieve when I see am intelligent and peaceful Muslim.....

I love Nigeria my country... But this so call religious people r taking us backward...

I feel pity and sad for the women in northern Nigeria especially the ones from poor home...they have been caged by this bleeped up religion

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by Yeyenairaland(m): 3:54pm On Nov 27, 2020
Honestly

This religion of PEACE is a disgrace
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by BRASH: 3:54pm On Nov 27, 2020
The earlier we separate ourselves from these babarians the better for us. These idiots don't see anything wrong with the insecurity bedeviling the north. They don't see anything wrong with marrying and abusing under aged children. It is trivial matters like this that gives them ejaculation. The North is a burden on Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by Kennyfancy(m): 3:54pm On Nov 27, 2020
Funny North
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by hopexter(m): 3:55pm On Nov 27, 2020
zangaozanga:
Religion is the must stupid content ever invented

Religion was not invented. It's MOST not must undecided
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by MRAKBEE(m): 3:55pm On Nov 27, 2020
ebenhazard:
She is from Edo state but was born and brought up in Kano state.
No Northern woman has the courage to go into what Aisha has been doing. They are not interested in things that would change the status quo. Northern is basically a patrichaial society. Five years ago, ladies were not allowed to own phones. U know what I mean

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by ubyways(m): 3:55pm On Nov 27, 2020
Everything about Islam in Nigeria is now extreme just because the man in the presidential seat is an extremist. Was Back Friday invented today? Please I need answer. What is wrong with this guys.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by yrex01(m): 3:56pm On Nov 27, 2020
Yeyenairaland:
Honestly

This religion of PEACE is a disgrace
yesufu z also a Muslim.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by friday2011(m): 3:56pm On Nov 27, 2020
ebenhazard:

She has leaved all her life in the north, born in kano but from edo state.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by Larrykayflex: 3:56pm On Nov 27, 2020
I don't even understand what's they are turning Islam to, when very young learning in Arabic sch our clerics told us what is meant by (Islam)~is peace
Why is it that now they will be having rulling on every damn thing .......don't turn Islam to religion of illiterate

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by tayolove12(m): 3:56pm On Nov 27, 2020
ebenhazard:

Come again
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by Tywo2018: 3:57pm On Nov 27, 2020
The subject of the Letter sef. NOTOFICATION

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by ChiefSosa(m): 3:57pm On Nov 27, 2020
MOST PROBLEMS IN THIS COUNTRY IS CAUSED BY NORTHERNERS. THE WAY THESE PEOPLE REASON IS AMAZINGLY STUPID. WETIN CONCERN YOU WITH BLACK FRIDAY?? THESE PEOPLE SERIOUSLY HAVE MISPLACED PRIORITIES. WHY DO THESE PEOPLE CONSTANTLY THINK BACKWARDS? THEY SHOULD BE CUT OFF FROM NIGERIA SO THAT THEY CAN BE UNFORTUNATE ALONE. FÚCK LORD LUGGARD. THE SENSIBLE NORTHERNERS I KNOW ARE THE ONES THAT HAVE TASTED CIVILIZATION. NA THE POOR ONE DEY CARRY ANYHOW MATTER FOR HEAD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by lexy2014: 3:58pm On Nov 27, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
THIS WOMAN IS NOT A MUSLIM

HER RESPONSE DOES NOT EVEN MAKE SENSE

How does her response not make sense? How does d comments she made disqualify her from being a Muslim?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by Whoube99(f): 3:58pm On Nov 27, 2020
drinoayo:
Ban On 'Black Friday' By Kano Hisbah Is A Disgrace — Aisha Yesufu

Co-convener of Bring Back Our Girls (BBOG) campaign Aisha Yesufu has knocked Kano State Hisbah Board over its letter written to a radio station in the state 96.9 Cool FM, directing it not to use the term ‘Black Friday’ anymore, Igbere TV reports.

Many on social media have mocked the board over the error-filled letter which has been shared severally on social media.

In her reaction, Mrs Yesufu argued that Black Friday is related to giving because goods are sold at discounted prices, adding that Islam preaches giving.

https://twitter.com/AishaYesufu/status/1332292993034891270?s=20

Black Friday is an informal name for the Friday following Thanksgiving Day in the United States, which is celebrated on the fourth Thursday of November. The term is used worldwide to mean a day for promotional sales where goods are sold at discounted prices.

Islam is akin to terror.
I know that it's only fools and nonentity that will argue or join issues with me on this.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 27, 2020
JimmyDarmody:
Hahaha a religion that hates western education. More Disgrace loading grin

Western civilization is Christian

They are muslims and prefer their Islamic civilizations.

There is nothing bad in their aspirations
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by PervertProphet: 3:59pm On Nov 27, 2020
Islam: one violent ideology that first acts like it's moderate then boom! When Muslims become more in number. Everyother individual whether Christian, Jews, Atheists, etcetera will be subjected to death or accept Dhimini Status.

All these Atheist bastards who keep talking about all religions instead of addressing the main cancer which is Islam will be in a big shock if Islam totally dominates. They will get the Sharia treatment.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 27, 2020
ebenhazard:
She's from Edo state
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by Oracleforce: 3:59pm On Nov 27, 2020
How will a country grow in this kind of primitive mentality...
How will investors come to invest in a sharia state when they know you are still operating a primitive and archaic law in one book....

Lagos state will keep on attracting investors as long as they create an enabling and thriving atmosphere for some foreigner to practice their religion. , adapting to the global economic system and supporting all and sundry
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by Farki: 3:59pm On Nov 27, 2020
ebenhazard:

She's Edo.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by sammysneh(m): 3:59pm On Nov 27, 2020
ebenhazard:

She is from Edo state but stayed in the north
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 27, 2020
ChiefSosa:
MOST PROBLEMS IN THIS COUNTRY IS CAUSED BY NORTHERNERS. THE WAY THESE PEOPLE REASON IS AMAZINGLY STUPID. WETIN CONCERN YOU WITH BLACK FRIDAY?? THESE PEOPLE SERIOUSLY HAVE MISPLACED PRIORITIES. WHY DO THESE PEOPLE CONSTANTLY THINK BACKWARDS? THEY SHOULD BE CUT OFF FROM NIGERIA SO THAT THEY CAN BE UNFORTUNATE ALONE. FÚCK LORD LUGGARD. THE SENSIBLE NORTHERNERS I KNOW ARE THE ONES THAT HAVE TASTED CIVILIZATION. NA THE POOR ONE DEY CARRY ANYHOW MATTER FOR HEAD.

The reality is you live in the south and are more concerned about how people behave in the north.

Focus on the south

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fathers Day: Phillip Shaibu Leads Altar Boys During Celebration / Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg / Buhari Directs Security Agents To Shoot Anyone Seen With AK-47

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.