Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ (43569 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Reacts As Governor Otti Spends ₦927M On Food, Others / Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah / #EndSARS: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Death Threats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by uuzba(m): 4:25pm On Nov 27, 2020
Queseda:
Stupid edo woman. what is good about black friday? will crishtian allow black sunday
Well, we have to be careful about importing various terminology from America and just pasting it here in Nigeria. It doesn't always go well.
America calls small human beings -> Kids
But in English, Kid => name of baby goat.
America wear their Pants on top.
We call our own TROUSER, which is the proper English name.
Pant is the one INSIDE.
Same thing with this Black Friday of a thing. It has some cultural significance to a majorly Christian America.
But we don't share any "f###ing" history with America. So it's not by force to copy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by LordOfTheGame: 4:26pm On Nov 27, 2020
ebenhazard:
I doubt if this lady is truly hausa woman..bcoz they are always incorcated with that almajiris brain

She Edo babe born and raised in the North.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by quinox947: 4:26pm On Nov 27, 2020
Splitmind:

She's a disgrace to Nigeria and Islam the religion of peace. angry

Black Friday is evil and all right thinking Muslims should severely beat anyone who even dares to say it.

Thank you Hisbah for protecting your religion!
You mean its an insult to refer to a Nigerian as a black man? Does black depict evil?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by Onepeople: 4:26pm On Nov 27, 2020
Arrewa:
the East and hypocrisy!!

I agree that we have a problem in the north!

A very big problem...

I really don't like Hisbah... This is something my generation would change.

Bringing change to my region and my state is the major reason I will go into politics and become a governor and maybe the a president in the future in order to bring change and enact laws that will carry the new generation along.

But why are you Igbos more concern with what is happening in the north than the East.

Why are guys more concern with the insecurity in the north than the daily killings in Anambra and communal clashes that is currently going on in Abakiliki?

Why are you more concern with the northern extremist instead of facing the ipob extremists in hurt region who are busy killing and burning Muslims in the name of secession?

We are safe to say that education will save the north.

But no amount of education can save the East from the self consuming bigotry and backwardness.

Tell me one single state in the east that is more peaceful and developed than kano state.
Aisha Yusuf is now igbo? Truly common sense is not common, what is the difference between you and the Hishbah?

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by Sunnyja: 4:26pm On Nov 27, 2020
Arrewa:
the East and hypocrisy!!

A very big problem...

Bringing change to my region and my state is the major reason I will go into politics and become a governor and maybe the a president in the future in order to bring change and enact laws that will carry the new generation along.

But why are you Igbos more concern with what is happening in the north than the East.

Why are guys more concern with the insecurity in the north than the daily killings in Anambra and communal clashes that is currently going on in Abakiliki?

Why are you more concern with the northern extremist instead of facing the ipob extremists in hurt region who are busy killing and burning Muslims in the name of secession?

We are safe to say that education would save the north.

But no amount of education can save the East from the self consuming bigotry and backwardness.

Tell me one single state in the east that is more peaceful and developed than kano state.
"Tell me one single state in the east that is more peaceful and developed than Kano". This is the same mentality that made Shettima- the former governor of Bornu to boldly declear that Bornu was more peaceful than Lagos State when a day old child knows that the Bornu state is in the hands of bandits and boko Haram.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 27, 2020
quinox947:
You mean its an insult to refer to a Nigerian as a black man? Does black depict evil?

How does black Friday and being a black man relates.

Go understand the history of black Friday
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by Osashalom: 4:29pm On Nov 27, 2020
drinoayo:
Ban On 'Black Friday' By Kano Hisbah Is A Disgrace — Aisha Yesufu

Co-convener of Bring Back Our Girls (BBOG) campaign Aisha Yesufu has knocked Kano State Hisbah Board over its letter written to a radio station in the state 96.9 Cool FM, directing it not to use the term ‘Black Friday’ anymore, Igbere TV reports.

Many on social media have mocked the board over the error-filled letter which has been shared severally on social media.

In her reaction, Mrs Yesufu argued that Black Friday is related to giving because goods are sold at discounted prices, adding that Islam preaches giving.

https://twitter.com/AishaYesufu/status/1332292993034891270?s=20

Black Friday is an informal name for the Friday following Thanksgiving Day in the United States, which is celebrated on the fourth Thursday of November. The term is used worldwide to mean a day for promotional sales where goods are sold at discounted prices.
They are always looking for avenue to share innocent blood.
Before you know they will say the broadcaster has blasphemed by using the word black Friday. Blood sucking demons!

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by unshakablejihad: 4:29pm On Nov 27, 2020
Arrewa:
the East and hypocrisy!!

A very big problem...

arewa inconsequential goat..face the truth for once nd stop being a hypocrite we igbos dnt gv a fck abt arewa existence that is abt to be exterminated...ur pple are fcking backward in every aspect of life...hide ur face in shame u barbarians are a disgrace to human race..

it only a matter of time ur beloved kano wuld b a death ground for ur pple terrorism is gradualy spreading across all northern states. soon u might go armless or headless if ur government dnt find a solution to curb terrorism bfor dey pull d hit in kano grin
Arrewa:
the East and hypocrisy!!

A very big problem...

arewa inconsequential goat..face the truth for once nd stop being a hypocrite we igbos dnt gv a fck abt arewa existence that is abt to be exterminated...ur pple are fcking backward in every aspect of life...hide ur face in shame u barbarians are a disgrace to human race..

it only a matter of time ur beloved kano wuld b a death ground for ur pple terrorism is gradualy spreading across all northern states. soon u might go armless or headless if ur government dnt find a solution to curb terrorism bfor dey pull d hit in kano.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by sulaak(m): 4:32pm On Nov 27, 2020
ebenhazard:
I doubt if this lady is truly hausa woman..bcoz they are always incorcated with that almajiris brain

She is actually from Edo state but grew up in Kano.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by AsiwajuNdigbo: 4:32pm On Nov 27, 2020
ebenhazard:
Aisha is from Edo, born in Kano, grew up in Kaduna, lives in Abuja.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by AsiwajuNdigbo: 4:35pm On Nov 27, 2020
There are many hisbahs here in nl.

Letter of Notofocation to Hisbah terrorists in nl -

Juliusmalema
Ngpatriot
Bighead66
Gavelsam
Vaughanlanrewaj
GBTYO

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by trutht828: 4:36pm On Nov 27, 2020
ebenhazard:

I learned she is from Edo state
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by sulaak(m): 4:36pm On Nov 27, 2020
Arrewa:
the East and hypocrisy!!

A very big problem...

The insecurity in the North affect the entire country, the large scale displacement of Nigerians from the North to the South will destabilise the entire country. The North is supposed to be the breadbasket of the country, insecurity is destabilising Nigeria food production.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 27, 2020
Arrewa:
yes cos the only sensible person to you guys is he who would always stand against the north.

Once you hate the north.

Once you can abuse and castigate the north for a living.... You will be a great friend to the East.

This woman was born and brought up here in kano.

She spent all her life in kano state and we all take her as one of us. Tribal discrimination is never part of us!

Today she decided to turn back to use our flaws and weakness against us just to gain popularity!

Today she is a Hero to East because she is insulting and castigating the north.

Taqiya

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by trutht828: 4:37pm On Nov 27, 2020
Yenefa, your people are so mentally backward.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by mamaafrik(m): 4:39pm On Nov 27, 2020
ebenhazard:
she is edo Muslim
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by Neddstark: 4:40pm On Nov 27, 2020
womenareapes:
the only thing that make your dicck to raise is the Smell of humans blood on your knife undecided
My knife is for cooking
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by Emotionss: 4:42pm On Nov 27, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Arrewa:
yes cos the only sensible person to you guys is he who would always stand against the north.

Once you hate the north.

Once you can abuse and castigate the north for a living.... You will be a great friend to the East.

This woman was born and brought up here in kano.

She spent all her life in kano state and we all take her as one of us. Tribal discrimination is never part of us!

Today she decided to turn back to use our flaws and weakness against us just to gain popularity

Your level of hypocrisy is extremely alarming.
Anyone that criticise the North is from the east but if that same person praise the North then he most be from the Moon.

The question i expected you and your likes to ask yourself and your leaders is if all that people are saying about the North is the truth or not and what can be done about it.

The sultan earlier talked about the insecurities the North is currently facing I am 100% sure that if you have your way you would have called both Mrs yusuf and the SULTAN igbos who are happy or spreading rack new about about the situation in the North...

You my friend are big disgrace to the North and Islam.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by Nyanabo(m): 4:42pm On Nov 27, 2020
This woman's brain has been refined thats why she doesn't think like her counterpart up north. her brain has a refresh rate of 180GHz while those buffons still use 20GHz. grin grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by privaldo: 4:43pm On Nov 27, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Been outspoken does not mean the person speak with sense.

You Christians are really hypocrites.

When mr freeze was criticizing the pastors, you Christians almost bury him alive.

I think it important and our right to also question her belief system

Lol, bold of you to think I am a Christian. I am Anti-religion as they are of no use to me in any way and so are there numerous gods.

I still reiterate, you hate Aisha because she is outspoken.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by twilliamx(m): 4:43pm On Nov 27, 2020
Religion of pieces

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by foreshore(m): 4:43pm On Nov 27, 2020
drinoayo:
Ban On 'Black Friday' By Kano Hisbah Is A Disgrace — Aisha Yesufu

Co-convener of Bring Back Our Girls (BBOG) campaign Aisha Yesufu has knocked Kano State Hisbah Board over its letter written to a radio station in the state 96.9 Cool FM, directing it not to use the term ‘Black Friday’ anymore, Igbere TV reports.

Many on social media have mocked the board over the error-filled letter which has been shared severally on social media.

In her reaction, Mrs Yesufu argued that Black Friday is related to giving because goods are sold at discounted prices, adding that Islam preaches giving.

https://twitter.com/AishaYesufu/status/1332292993034891270?s=20

Black Friday is an informal name for the Friday following Thanksgiving Day in the United States, which is celebrated on the fourth Thursday of November. The term is used worldwide to mean a day for promotional sales where goods are sold at discounted prices.

This does still make their society sane and developed
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by womenareapes: 4:44pm On Nov 27, 2020
Neddstark:
My knife is for cooking
...... and Beheading infidel
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by stormborn28(m): 4:45pm On Nov 27, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
THIS WOMAN IS NOT A MUSLIM

HER RESPONSE DOES NOT EVEN MAKE SENSE

UAE is Islamic state, and they never act so stupid like Our Northerners brother.

You go get one yariya wey you dey nack for one corner oooooo

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by yanabasee(m): 4:45pm On Nov 27, 2020
Arrewa:
do you even know the meaning of Backwardness??

No you don't!!

The East remain the backward region in Nigeria.

We in the north have realized that we have a problem.

We are already working towards our problems and I am very optimistic that the north shall rise again. It's already Gradually rising.

We are facing insecurity in 3 northern states.

Zamfara, kastina and Kaduna villages.

Because of this u people have been abusing the whole 19 northern states.

The north still remain the most peaceful region in Nigeria.

Zamfara, Kaduna and kastina villages would soon be safe just like Adamawa, yobe, Gombe, bauchi, were set free from the hands of bokoharam.

I know that majority of you are all happy with the insecurity in the north.

Majority of thy Easterners celebrate our pains I can still remember the time of Corona when you guys are celebrating over the mysterious deaths in kano.

Keep the hatred coming... Don't stop!

I never wanted to quote you, but I just have to....

Let me explain to you why the rest of the region sees the north as being backward.... And I am not a South-Easterner.....

A Muslim, in fact, all Muslims believe that every thing that they do or must do, should be guided from the Quran. And if there is anything that isn't permitted or written in the Quran, then, that thing isn't worth doing.

The world is changing....You can't hold yourself down to the things of the ancient days.... For a man to be rigid and finds birthday celebration as something not written in the Quran as something not worth doing, then that is backwardness.

In this modern days, some of your women are still slaves in marriages....

Living a life of being guided by words written in a Holy book even when you want to be free from suçh shackles....

I know of one mallam that loves young girls on skimpy skirts....But he will never allow his daughter to be wearing those clothes.... Isn't that hypocrisy?

Muslims wants to be having affairs with Christian ladies, But will never allow a Christian man to go close to their Muslim women....Isn't that Hypocrisy?

How many Muslim prostitutes do we have? How many Muslim runs girls do we have? But who are the Alhajis patronising these Oloshos? Muslim men!

They love the new generation lifestyle, but wants their family and wives to be wrapping up their body with clothes from head to toe.....

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by Skoonheid(f): 4:46pm On Nov 27, 2020
Arrewa:
the East and hypocrisy!!

A very big problem...

Apparently you have arrested development. Always frothing at the mouth like a demented orangutan. Small wonder you think building fly overs and uneasy peace equates to development.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by bencr7: 4:46pm On Nov 27, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Been outspoken does not mean the person speak with sense.

You Christians are really hypocrites.

When mr freeze was criticizing the pastors, you Christians almost bury him alive.

I think it important and our right to also question her belief system
dey criticize him becuz he always hv power to attack pastors only, but if someone like that attack imam d way freeze is always attacking pastors will u Muslim take it becuz I know u guy would hv go or called for his head since

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by 2LESS(m): 4:47pm On Nov 27, 2020
Arrewa:
the East and hypocrisy!!

A very big problem...

Are our people complaining of hisbah? No?

Are they forcing Islam on non Muslims? No?

Why are you guys so concern about Hisbah?

On the bolded, how else do you force your religion on somebody if not by closing and destroying his beer business and threatening to close up a radio station that are not owened by Muslims?

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by Millionjeff: 4:48pm On Nov 27, 2020
Are parents are both from Edo state but she was born and raised in Kano.

[1quote author=ebenhazard post=96500710] I doubt if this lady is truly hausa woman..bcoz they are always incorcated with that almajiris brain[/quote]
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by vanbonattel: 4:50pm On Nov 27, 2020
This woman has a lot of sense. She is not like all those ones brainwashed by religion of pe

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by category(m): 4:50pm On Nov 27, 2020
hopexter:

Religion was not invented. It's MOST not must undecided

it is " it is" not "it's"
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by Babaflexzy11(m): 4:51pm On Nov 27, 2020
Braa, why so tribalistic
Arrewa:
do you even know the meaning of Backwardness??

No you don't!!

The East remain the backward region in Nigeria.

We in the north have realized that we have a problem.

We are already working towards our problems and I am very optimistic that the north shall rise again. It's already Gradually rising.

We are facing insecurity in 3 northern states.

Zamfara, kastina and Kaduna villages.

Because of this u people have been abusing the whole 19 northern states.

The north still remain the most peaceful region in Nigeria.

Zamfara, Kaduna and kastina villages would soon be safe just like Adamawa, yobe, Gombe, bauchi, were set free from the hands of bokoharam.

I know that majority of you are all happy with the insecurity in the north.

Majority of you Easterners celebrate our pains I can still remember the time of Corona when you guys are celebrating over the mysterious deaths in kano.

Keep the hatred coming... Don't stop!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Court Bars INEC From Using MC Oluomo For Distribution Of Election Materials / BREAKING!!! Miyetti Allah Announces Closure Of Livestock Markets In Enugu / Obafemi Awolowo And His Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1937 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.