Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,121 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) (65738 Views)

Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) / Kano Woman Slaughters Son Like Eid-el-kabir Ram, Sent To Psychiatrist / Man Steals Goat, Slaughters It And Wears It On His Body Like A Vest. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 27, 2020
Mehnn the way things are going now, its risky living with someone because the day the persons brain will knock, no body knows.

May God help us.
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Burstit(m): 10:46pm On Nov 27, 2020
stayclearofme:
And they have to make her carry the dismember body around the village! What sorts of nonsense is that? Is she hawking it? Nigerian police! What a shame.
See how this one the reason. You funny oh, how is that compared to what she did? Abi you wan help her carry am.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by seanwiIIiam: 10:46pm On Nov 27, 2020
Ndibunna:

Are you serious?

which means even most people there also do samething..
that fellow you quoted is a stupid and dumb fellow
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by seanwiIIiam: 10:47pm On Nov 27, 2020
Nakanda:
Only annang people are cannibals. just because Oyo or Ijesha people eat dog does that equate to all Yorubas eating dog?
God punish you, your parents and your generations for this statement.
oponu omo jatijati
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Burstit(m): 10:48pm On Nov 27, 2020
agnes7:
And they are going to hang her.
After police don collect
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by seanwiIIiam: 10:48pm On Nov 27, 2020
RPirez:

Stupid or not... it's a fact! A sensible and normal individual from the SW should NEVER, EVER marry from SE/SS. They're pure savage and cannibalistic in nature. angry
ngadaAwo how far this guy?

1 Like

Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by orlaglobal234: 10:48pm On Nov 27, 2020
Nakanda:
annang people and cannibalism = 5&6 ,no surprise. Not the 1st or 10000th case , she only got caught .
You're right my sister

5 Likes

Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Burstit(m): 10:49pm On Nov 27, 2020
stayclearofme:

There goes a pig with stupid comment.
Bros abeg I no get strength to laugh grin
stayclearofme:

There goes a pig with stupid comment.
Bros abeg I no get strength to laugh
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Idaraobong5(f): 10:50pm On Nov 27, 2020
muller101:
Anang people.
meaning?
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by friendl: 10:51pm On Nov 27, 2020
What ??
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Rok01: 10:52pm On Nov 27, 2020
What is happening presently today in Nigeria makes me to understand the very reason God destroys Sodom and Gomorrah.
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by DimIsaac10(m): 10:56pm On Nov 27, 2020
Akwa Ibom boko haram ooooooo.
Even our president will be shocked.
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Burstit(m): 11:02pm On Nov 27, 2020
yarimagombe:
This people can do anything because of money
So you think she did it for money? Don't you think she is sick or possessed by demons, something very dark must have overwhelmed her. Such gruesome activity is beyond the physical.

1 Like

Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Burstit(m): 11:05pm On Nov 27, 2020
RPirez:
You see why the SE 9ja pple are considered Savages and Cannibals. I pray not to NEVER, EVER step my foot in that part of Nigeria! angry

Bunch of Savage Cannibals! angry
Na naively de worry you. Your brain still de form.

1 Like

Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Blackking98(m): 11:06pm On Nov 27, 2020
This is just sick. She deserves a death sentence
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 11:08pm On Nov 27, 2020
angelfallz:
Going through the comments i see people that on another thread were insulting the man for stabbing his live-in lover to death because she refused to register her new car in his name, but now in this thread they express shock, instead of insults, that a woman butchered her mother.

So, why is it that when men commit crimes there are men ready to haul insults, but when women commit crimes the same men express shock?
Why the double standards?

Suddenly, you cry about double standards because majority didn't agree with your views on that thread? Let it rest. It's not a new thing.

If this lady hadn't butchered her mother, "fear women" would have been ringing out all through. They were shocked by the brutality of the crime, hence their mellowed reaction.

Besides you can't tell me you haven't noticed how men are quick to throw insults and blame the women even when the man committed the crime without a push, rather than hold the man accountable. If the man hadn't killed his wife in that thread but maybe slapped her, their reactions would have been to curse the woman out and call her selfish for registering the car in her name, instead of his.

Men on this forum has double standards, yes, but not the way you're painting it.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Burstit(m): 11:12pm On Nov 27, 2020
RPirez:

Very, very true indeed, bro! These pple from that part of the country are just too savage, crude and cannibalistic in nature. You can definitely tell from their attitudes and behaviors. They still live in the stone age. angry
See this inexposed miscreant. Talking about 'stone age', weting you wan com talk Othman danfodio descendants, the Hisbar and headslammers.

1 Like

Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by luluman: 11:13pm On Nov 27, 2020
hgnbello:
Wahala Dey
serious wahala o
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Missyajoke(f): 11:13pm On Nov 27, 2020
Nakanda:
annang people and cannibalism = 5&6 ,no surprise. Not the 1st or 10000th case , she only got caught .

What do you mean by that please I want to know?? Is this how they kill people in their side.
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 27, 2020
Ogini bu this bikonu? angry
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Dearlord(m): 11:15pm On Nov 27, 2020
Chai!!
She was about making a human soup when she was caught.
This is unlike human
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Burstit(m): 11:16pm On Nov 27, 2020
RPirez:

Stupid or not... it's a fact! A sensible and normal individual from the SW should NEVER, EVER marry from SE/SS. They're pure savage and cannibalistic in nature. angry
Slave like you ma de talk?

1 Like

Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by DaInferno(m): 11:17pm On Nov 27, 2020
dragunov:

With the way she chopped the corpse into pieces, I believe it was for consumption and black market sales. It was done meticulously and skillfully. Its not her first time. And I think its a community custom too. You would notice that there were no innards. She took care of that. I believe the hard times made her turn on her mum for some quick bucks.

If she is interrogated properly, she will name names.
am not happy about this
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Danny50: 11:18pm On Nov 27, 2020
As calabar boy wey i be... Is that not a sars man am seeing their??
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 27, 2020
undecided this just reminded me of a friend of mine whose girlfriend was calabar/imo; the bitch woke up on Christmas and butched his dubberman, roasted the meat and served it to bro all because bro didn't give the money pit of a bitch shopping money...

Remember my Afonja Bros, You can fvck them but never ever marry them, if you don't want your mother to end up like this or your kids being retarded chest beaters..... Don't soil your DNA bros.

1 Like

Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Burstit(m): 11:20pm On Nov 27, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:
From the guy who stabbed his wife because of a car, to this wannabe jack the ripper..... I've always said igbos are sub human savage monkeys...

Afonja's are skull miners.

But Igbos are human butchers and dog eaters grin I spit on their flat empty skulls.
Fvckin sub human savages
You are a mistake.

1 Like

Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Okfrank25: 11:22pm On Nov 27, 2020
Freestainworld:
this is very gross, how can a child butcher her mother like this, even a bush meat deserves more honour than this.
That is hw Anang use to b4
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Missyajoke(f): 11:24pm On Nov 27, 2020
Sirmuel1:
She's not sick, she's not depressed. They eat humans in that community

Are you for real
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Jerkbaba: 11:26pm On Nov 27, 2020
Please I want to leave for the USA!
Re: Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by FuckThaMod: 11:26pm On Nov 27, 2020
stayclearofme:

Blame the moderators for any tribal tag on NL they encourage it. Very insensitive set of people.
You are the number 1 tribalist so shut up!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) / Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) / Lady Pours Hot Oil On Boyfriend For "Impregnating Another Girl". (Graphic pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.