Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships (41256 Views)

Why Girls Above 25 Don’t Feel Wet Before Sexx / Girls Above 30 Are The Cheapest Girls A Player Can Easily Bleep / "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by Traininghub(f): 5:16pm On Nov 28, 2020
Age has nothing to do with maturity, some people are old fools! Maturity entails a whole lot of things which one can have even at age 16.
Check my siggy!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by SmartPolician: 5:17pm On Nov 28, 2020
It depends on the person.

Some girls are over 30 years and still sound annoyingly stupid.

I am writing out of experience

17 Likes

Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by Bote3000(m): 5:17pm On Nov 28, 2020
Please any lady 30 and above I'll love a date with if you reside in ph

1 Like

Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by Eriokanmi: 5:17pm On Nov 28, 2020
Yes and yes! They're well experienced
Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by Proudlyblack(f): 5:18pm On Nov 28, 2020
FuckThaMod:
After many other guys have enjoy their pussy finish during their fresh young days they now expect me to take their remnant. God forbid angry

Funny thing is that it's the kind of guys they rejected then that they will go and be attaching to when they are 30+

It will shock you that a 22 years old have more body count and sexual experience than a 30 year old Lady

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by TheMan3: 5:18pm On Nov 28, 2020
ufotty2001:
Hello Friends!
Have come to realized that girls above 30yrs are so Matured in relationship, well behaved and organized infact they make relationship workout for better of both of you.. they always look good and ready to follow up with you despite your flaws etc ..

What's do you really think..? Do you guys have similar experience
well not to generalise , you need to find out what guys have been running from in her character if applicable.

Look nowadays , Nigeria don spoil finish be very careful.

4 Likes

Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by stag: 5:18pm On Nov 28, 2020
Womanizer:

Girls above 30 are usually better behaved and more focused, their main drawback is health issues.

Before you marry a lady above 30 make sure you scrutinise her health status thoroughly!

Do you mind to explain this further?

4 Likes

Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by jaxxy(m): 5:19pm On Nov 28, 2020
ufotty2001:
Hello Friends!
Have come to realized that girls above 30yrs are so Matured in relationship, well behaved and organized infact they make relationship workout for better of both of you.. they always look good and ready to follow up with you despite your flaws etc ..

Hope u know if not married they are also desperate at that age, hence pretend to be saints or calm, marry them 1st and u will see another humanbeing. Tho not all.

B4 u marry a gal above 30 it’s important to know why she’s still singe at that age.

Some are genuinely good gals who ended up in bad relationships and got disappointed.

Bt some have just been jumping all around the place or have terrible attitude that no 1 can marry them. They are only good for dating. Be careful with these ones.

Some their story is already all over town with different men. If u know what I mean. Nina of bb naija is even better than them cos she was with only one guy miracle in the house. undecided

19 Likes

Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by Eriokanmi: 5:20pm On Nov 28, 2020
Mcslize:

You are right. I have noticed that girls between the age of 18 to 26yrs are unstable and really don't know what relationship is all about.

I also noticed that they are not always committed. They are always confused of what they want.
I concur
Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 28, 2020
ufotty2001:
Hello Friends!

That's because they are looking for a retirement ground. Such ladies hardly form and they take marriage talk serious like Zuma rock. If you mistakenly joke with them that you like them , they will take you serious. Sometimes, they try to put words in your mouth. While the younger ones are still forming till they clock 30.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by afroman26: 5:20pm On Nov 28, 2020
Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by FuckThaMod: 5:20pm On Nov 28, 2020
Proudlyblack:

It will shock you that a 22 years old have more body count and sexual experience than a 30 year old Lady
Rarely, you can't tell me the 22 years old won't get to 30 someday. undecided

8 Likes

Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by Lawalemi(m): 5:20pm On Nov 28, 2020
They've gone pass their LovePeddler stage.

1 Like

Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by purples25(f): 5:21pm On Nov 28, 2020
This thread = Bashers

As

Sugar = Ants.

They are going to fvcking end this thread.
Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by Kingspin(m): 5:22pm On Nov 28, 2020
They know time is late.

3 Likes

Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:22pm On Nov 28, 2020
Kind of, but not all of them, some of them still see themselves as teenagers

3 Likes

Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by just2endowed: 5:22pm On Nov 28, 2020
ufotty2001:
Hello Friends!

Mayday mayday, it's a trap
Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by RedBororo(m): 5:23pm On Nov 28, 2020
see your life want til you marry them
Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by bizhop01: 5:24pm On Nov 28, 2020
100%
Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by kuduss1: 5:24pm On Nov 28, 2020
Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by nizetee: 5:25pm On Nov 28, 2020
khingTony:
Yeah, because they are desperate to be wifed at that age. So they have to look presentable be respectful and kind just so that a guy may think about considering wifing her.

Peace smiley

But 90% are only acting up. The moment they are wifed, there their default mode will surface.
Watch well before you wife them.

5 Likes

Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by GboyegaD(m): 5:25pm On Nov 28, 2020
khingTony:
Yeah, because they are desperate to be wifed at that age. So they have to look presentable be respectful and kind just so that a guy may think about considering wifing her.

Peace smiley

Inyerestingly, many of them marry at that age and remain married just like those who got married before 30. Don't you think it isn't desperation but what fate brought their way?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by riczy(m): 5:25pm On Nov 28, 2020
Its nt becox they have used their twenties, hell no I disagree! Av meant some hu are stupid too. I think from experience: they know wat they want as they are 'iyore'! They know d more they jump from one dick to anoda wud only end dem in prayer houses as they av garnered relationship experience! Dts my humble submission! Happy weekend!
Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by Nnemuka(f): 5:26pm On Nov 28, 2020
Please girls above 30years are not for nairaland men...
You guys should stick to your below 30's women who can tolerate your nonsense ooo. Dont carry it and meet ladies who dislike stress.

Dont choke them with submission nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by devlishGINGER(m): 5:26pm On Nov 28, 2020
Iam looking for love. I would love to date at responsible lady who is employed at over 30

But not above 37

1 Like

Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by NigeriaB(m): 5:26pm On Nov 28, 2020
kokaneprodigy:
Paid advert

Hahaha .
Chief, I hay o

1 Like

Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by Tallino25(m): 5:26pm On Nov 28, 2020
I think you shouldn't specifically use from 30yrs, even from 27yrs upwards they are much more matured in any relationship they are in now,I can attest to it because I know how it feels like in the relationship,the only worry is whether all the good traits they display will last even after the wedding undecided

3 Likes

Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by zcee: 5:27pm On Nov 28, 2020
She go dey present hersef well because she dey desperate by the time she go catch her prey,her real behavior go shock you...

4 Likes

Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by davien(m): 5:27pm On Nov 28, 2020
Let's try to think up of why. At age 30, ladies..

Breasts hang.

A$s sinks.

Eyelids droop.

Cheeks drag.

Eyes sag.

Hair starts thinning.

Belly bursts out.

And are surrounded by hot 18-20 somethings, why won't they be humbled?

11 Likes

Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by kingriqoriqo: 5:28pm On Nov 28, 2020
they don’t have a choice
if you’re 30 and still in a relationship
you know they want to marry
Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by SmartPolician: 5:29pm On Nov 28, 2020
jaxxy:

Hope u know if not married they are also desperate at that age, hence pretend to be saints or calm, marry them 1st and u will see another humanbeing. Tho not all.

B4 u marry a gal above 30 it’s important to know why she’s still singe at that age.

Some are genuinely good gals who ended up in bad relationships and got disappointed.

Bt some have just been jumping all around the place or have terrible attitude that no 1 can marry them. They are only good for dating. Be careful with these ones.

Some their story is already all over town with different mean. If u know what I mean. Nina of bb naija is even better than them cos she was with only one guy miracle in the house. undecided

And who asked you?

1 Like

Re: Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships by simplelad(m): 5:30pm On Nov 28, 2020
That is the staggering age of menoupose
and age of corporation.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Your Views About This Couple? (Picture) / I Cheated But He Wants Me Back / Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.