Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

I Love Her, But How Do I Break Up With Her, I Need To Face My Future - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her, But How Do I Break Up With Her, I Need To Face My Future (3420 Views)

How Do I Break Up With Her? / Do I Break Up With Him? / I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love Her, But How Do I Break Up With Her, I Need To Face My Future by Hannania(m): 9:43pm On Nov 28, 2020
Karleb:

I was going to say this.

The funny thing will be hearing the girl is now with someone else when you now want her back.

@OP just see her as a friend for now. I will strongly advice you not to break up with her for such a reason.

I mean, you can't tell me you don't need friends because you want to focus on your future.
i don't want to have strings attached.
Re: I Love Her, But How Do I Break Up With Her, I Need To Face My Future by Hannania(m): 9:44pm On Nov 28, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
Stop initiating calls and chats, e go tire her, but really is it that difficult to face your future and date her, unless she a parasite sha
She's one that needs attention
Re: I Love Her, But How Do I Break Up With Her, I Need To Face My Future by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 28, 2020
It's Very Easy Except U Still Av Feelings 4 Her. Just Be Busy.
Re: I Love Her, But How Do I Break Up With Her, I Need To Face My Future by EdricBond: 11:42pm On Nov 28, 2020
I faced a similar case like yours this year.
The girl was catching feelings for me, and she was even asking me to be her soul mate, but all was a distraction to me.
When she later went back to her village, I started ignoring her via social media, she was the one forcing everything on me.
Nawaooo, some girls sef — I never fúck this girl and she is already doing like this ooo.
But I have to let her go shaaa, so I started ignoring her — but she didn't get tired of it (it was like they sent her ooo grin).
She would ask for a video call and I would say "No", and she would try to video call me.
She would send me her pictures and videos — but I wasn't interested.
Note: She is beautiful — but I lost interest in her along the way.
When it started getting worse, I started to look for a way out — but it wasn't easy shaaa. I just didn't understand — I didn't asked her out, and she was already behaving as if we were in relationship, mtcheeww.

I am sure that she wanted séx, but I didn't have it to her — I wasn't interested grin.

But I later ended everything shaaaa.

Please: before you start saying things like; "I will never meet a girl like her" or something like that. Just know that *I wasn't interested* was the Code! sad

She was older than me (in months), and she was acting as if she is in control. But If I found out that that you are trying to be in control — I would leave you and let you date yourself!!!
Some girls sef. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Love Her, But How Do I Break Up With Her, I Need To Face My Future by Traininghub(f): 11:57pm On Nov 28, 2020
crate:
Bro, I took a decision like yours some years back and I'm regretting it now. Please if the girl is good,loyal and willing to stand by you now you are still hustling, please maintain the relationship because you might end up looking for a girl like her when you've finally made it and you will not see. Remember opportunity comes but once, even if in my own case I'm hoping to get another like her.
You guys regret breaking up with great girls?! Hmph, I never knew!

1 Like

Re: I Love Her, But How Do I Break Up With Her, I Need To Face My Future by Okoroawusa: 12:05am On Nov 29, 2020
Why break up with a woman that makes you happy?

If she is as good as you say she is why not stay and build your lives together?

If you try break up with that girl I will call my babalawo n swear for you.

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her, But How Do I Break Up With Her, I Need To Face My Future by Hannania(m): 2:38am On Nov 29, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Why break up with a woman that makes you happy?

If she is as good as you say she is why not stay and build your lives together?

If you try break up with that girl I will call my babalawo n swear for you.
Sorry bro, but if i keep her, i might hurt her soon enough.
Re: I Love Her, But How Do I Break Up With Her, I Need To Face My Future by Sunshyne200(m): 4:57am On Nov 29, 2020
Hannania:
I'm composing a message. Today no go funny. I'm heart broken, but this decision is evident

I took this your decision 2014, was broke and no certain future, so I had to shed weight and love was the heaviest.

That was the BEST decision of my life.

Now I can afford any type of love and I am more glad with my achievements.

Break up dude, she will understand

1 Like

Re: I Love Her, But How Do I Break Up With Her, I Need To Face My Future by Sunshyne200(m): 5:01am On Nov 29, 2020
Nazgul:
You sound so confused...you love her, yet you want to break up with her. If after doing so krama decides to pay you back with your own coin, you'll come back here on Nairaland to start telling us how you've been good to ladies but they keep breaking your heart.

If she's everything you want in a woman like you claimed, what stops you from building a future together. After all isn't that what lovers do?

Ogbeni, what's wrong with what the guy is doing? He loves her so much that's why he is breaking up with her. There is no law that you must date or marry who you date.

He said he wants to discover himself(the most important aspect of life). He doesn't need love now, what he needs is purpose.

See love is a limiting factor to alot of growth, both physically and mentally.

He is shedding weight, please allow him concentrate, if she is his, the law of nature would bring them back, but if not, he moves ahead...

1 Like

Re: I Love Her, But How Do I Break Up With Her, I Need To Face My Future by Okoroawusa: 7:18am On Nov 29, 2020
Hannania:
Sorry bro, but if i keep her, i might hurt her soon enough.
You don't deserve a good woman then

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her, But How Do I Break Up With Her, I Need To Face My Future by Hannania(m): 9:18am On Nov 29, 2020
Sunshyne200:

Ogbeni, what's wrong with what the guy is doing? He loves her so much that's why he is breaking up with her. There is no law that you must date or marry who you date.

He said he wants to discover himself(the most important aspect of life). He doesn't need love now, what he needs is purpose.

See love is a limiting factor to alot of growth, both physically and mentally.

He is shedding weight, please allow him concentrate, if she is his, the law of nature would bring them back, but if not, he moves ahead...
You got my point right. Thanks
Re: I Love Her, But How Do I Break Up With Her, I Need To Face My Future by MightyHand(m): 4:48pm On Nov 30, 2020
Since you've made up your mind. You can't be convince otherwise, however table the matter before her, ask her for SPACE for now! be sincere about it. Why keeping the space pls do check on her via call probably once in 2wks... When you both finally overcome all the fantasy you can start chatting as a friend but be nice on those processes... DON'T BE MEAN, who knows she can still be your wify

1 Like

Re: I Love Her, But How Do I Break Up With Her, I Need To Face My Future by Hannania(m): 1:55pm On Dec 03, 2020
MightyHand:
Since you've made up your mind. You can't be convince otherwise, however table the matter before her, ask her for SPACE for now! be sincere about it. Why keeping the space pls do check on her via call probably once in 2wks... When you both finally overcome all the fantasy you can start chatting as a friend but be nice on those processes... DON'T BE MEAN, who knows she can still be your wify
Thanks for this
Re: I Love Her, But How Do I Break Up With Her, I Need To Face My Future by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 03, 2020
Hannania:
Can you stay in a relationship without the other party not communicating or giving you attention ? That's what i'll be to her, and i'll hate my self for it.
He's right, you're confused. You love her but have no time for her. Yet she's all you want in a woman. Poor lady, about to get heartbroken by a man who doesn't even know what he wants.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her, But How Do I Break Up With Her, I Need To Face My Future by Hannania(m): 2:17pm On Dec 03, 2020
Chii59:

He's right, you're confused. You love her but have no time for her. Yet she's all you want in a woman. Poor lady, about to get heartbroken by a man who doesn't even know what he wants.
You get it all wrong. She values so much attention, while i'm in a very busy state of my life. I don't like people finding fault in my stable state, if they don't settle, i give them space.
A good and functional relationship is one where the two independent parties don't change them selves to suite the other, but use their independent traits to create a chemistry that flows.
Re: I Love Her, But How Do I Break Up With Her, I Need To Face My Future by cooooooks(m): 10:50pm On Dec 05, 2020
Why must it be a break up? Is she not working/studying? Is she not busy herself?

Have a real discussion with her and bring these thoughts out

It is not easy to find a woman who loves you for you. Don't throw it away in the name of I must hustle.

3 Likes

Re: I Love Her, But How Do I Break Up With Her, I Need To Face My Future by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 06, 2020
cooooooks:
Why must it be a break up? Is she not working/studying? Is she not busy herself?

Have a real discussion with her and brig these thoughts out

It is not easy to find a woman who loves you for you. Don't throw it away in the name. Of j must hustle.
You dey mind that one? By the time daughters of Eve finish besetting his life, he'll bite his fingers in regret.
There's nothing as hard as finding genuine true love, not hinged on any material properties today.
Re: I Love Her, But How Do I Break Up With Her, I Need To Face My Future by cooooooks(m): 1:00pm On Dec 06, 2020
I await his post in 3 years:

"How can I find a non-gold-digger wife. I am tired"

Chii59:

You dey mind that one? By the time daughters of Eve finish besetting his life, he'll bite his fingers in regret.
There's nothing as hard as finding genuine true love, not hinged on any material properties today.

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her, But How Do I Break Up With Her, I Need To Face My Future by Hannania(m): 9:40pm On Dec 06, 2020
Chii59:

Well, since you want to be schooled, let me give you an introductory lesson. Not everyone clamours for "Love" or marriage. It's an optional thing in life. Some persons as i don't give that aspect of life priority, and that's why am backing out. cheesy i rather stay single for life, than manage my life for the sake of a bondage agreement called marriage. If i get the right one, fine ! If not, i enjoy the being of a Man cool. After all, surrogacy is a blessing to get kids wink
Re: I Love Her, But How Do I Break Up With Her, I Need To Face My Future by Hannania(m): 9:43pm On Dec 06, 2020
cooooooks:

Why don't you get another job, than waiting for a fruitless mission tongue
Re: I Love Her, But How Do I Break Up With Her, I Need To Face My Future by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 06, 2020
cooooooks:

Hehehe. We're waiting grin
Re: I Love Her, But How Do I Break Up With Her, I Need To Face My Future by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 06, 2020
Hannania:
Well, since you want to be schooled, let me give you an introductory lesson. Not everyone clamours for "Love" or marriage. It's an optional thing in life. Some persons as i don't give that aspect of life priority, and that's why am backing out. cheesy i rather stay single for life, than manage my life for the sake of a bondage agreement called marriage. If i get the right one, fine ! If not, i enjoy the being of a Man cool. After all, surrogacy is a blessing to get kids wink
Hence you knew you don't want love, or a relationship, why then did you encourage her along that line.
Uncle no one is forcing you. You can remain single for the rest of your days, I don't care. That's your problem. But if ever you come complaining on romanceland (I'm sure you'll change your moniker), then the shame is on you.
Re: I Love Her, But How Do I Break Up With Her, I Need To Face My Future by Jodha(f): 11:02pm On Dec 06, 2020
I'm sure yhuve slept with her.... it's now that yhu know yhu want to focus on whatever..

Why did yhu ask her out in the first place.... yhu can't walk in and out of a person's life the way yhu like....

Yhu better behave yhurself...no relationship is stopping anyone from achieving whatever he/she wants..

1 Like

Re: I Love Her, But How Do I Break Up With Her, I Need To Face My Future by cooooooks(m): 11:16pm On Dec 06, 2020
If I get another job, I may have to buy you.

Hannania:
Why don't you get another job, than waiting for a fruitless mission tongue

1 Like

Re: I Love Her, But How Do I Break Up With Her, I Need To Face My Future by Hannania(m): 6:48am On Dec 07, 2020
Chii59:

Hence you knew you don't want love, or a relationship, why then did you encourage her along that line.
Uncle no one is forcing you. You can remain single for the rest of your days, I don't care. That's your problem. But if ever you come complaining on romanceland (I'm sure you'll change your moniker), then the shame is on you.
For already been sure that i'd change my moniker, it shows you're a person bent of seeing things on the angle of status quo. Well, thanks for the comments. This was my first post on Romance section, and possibly my last. cool
Re: I Love Her, But How Do I Break Up With Her, I Need To Face My Future by Hannania(m): 6:50am On Dec 07, 2020
cooooooks:
If I get another job, I may have to buy you.

Kosi IQ Thanks for coming around though. Let the bus stop stay here, so credible info drops wink
Re: I Love Her, But How Do I Break Up With Her, I Need To Face My Future by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 07, 2020
Hannania:
For already been sure that i'd change my moniker, it shows you're a person bent of seeing things on the angle of status quo. Well, thanks for the comments. This was my first post on Romance section, and possibly my last. cool
I've been on nairaland long enough to know how it goes. They goof, create an alternative moniker on romance land to whine about it. Nye nye nye...your cup of tea.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her, But How Do I Break Up With Her, I Need To Face My Future by macho44(m): 8:22am On Dec 07, 2020
Hannania:
Good day fellows, i know this damsel since we were little, i admired her since then. When i was 10, they moved from us and I've not seen her for over 13yrs until last year.

When we met again, the feeling of affection grew even bigger. This lady posses every meek trait i like in a woman. High IQ, crypt understanding, lovely and most of all purpose driven. cry

We've just started dating two months back, but lately, I've realised that at this stage of my life, it's a building process with no room for "love". Thanks to God, everything is working in my favour, but i have to let her go to finish my building process.

The question is, how do i break up with her ? I've made up my mind to do so either way, but i'll love to hear a soft landing. lipsrsealed

Cc: farano
Cc::Lalasticlala

Please advocate this to front page
Thank you
You can still be in a relationship and build, provided your partner shares your long term goals. Make una rub my minds together first sha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqzg_Pwrlcs

1 Like

Re: I Love Her, But How Do I Break Up With Her, I Need To Face My Future by Clinghton: 8:29am On Dec 07, 2020
Keep her in such a way she wouldn't affect you future, that's if she agrees.
Re: I Love Her, But How Do I Break Up With Her, I Need To Face My Future by cooooooks(m): 11:43am On Dec 07, 2020
Lol. No wahala

Hannania:
Kosi IQ Thanks for coming around though. Let the bus stop stay here, so credible info drops wink
Re: I Love Her, But How Do I Break Up With Her, I Need To Face My Future by Hannania(m): 1:38pm On Dec 07, 2020
Chii59:

I've been on nairaland long enough to know how it goes. They goof, create an alternative moniker on romance land to whine about it. Nye nye nye...your cup of tea.
i've heard you. Take care

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Will You Agree?? / Help I'm Suffering From 2much Prick Erection. / I Left My Boyfriend Cos Of D Size Of His Cucumber, Nw He Wants 2 Marry My Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.