Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,597 members, 7,958,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:49 AM

Why Do Most Ladies Wish for a Man That Will Love Their bad characters - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Ladies Wish for a Man That Will Love Their bad characters (241 Views)

Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? / Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? / Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Most Ladies Wish for a Man That Will Love Their bad characters by Xpol: 4:27pm On Nov 28, 2020
This is also applicable to men but I think women own is worse.
You are in a relationship with someone and he or she complains about some certain things you're doing wrong, if you love the person why can't you adjust? But instead you'll be hearing words like "you should love me and take me as I am", " your love is supposed to be blind to my mistakes", "love doesn't complain", etc.
I'm sorry sister if at 35 you're still searching for a serious man. Search yourself first and adjust

I'm sorry brother if at 40/45 you're still searching for a serious lady search yourself first and adjust.
Please always remember that no one is perfect. Shalom.

It's XPOL again
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Wish for a Man That Will Love Their bad characters by grim33(m): 4:53pm On Nov 28, 2020
What are you all looking for gon?

50% of marriages end in a separation of some kind.

#mgtow
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Wish for a Man That Will Love Their bad characters by ford101: 5:00pm On Nov 28, 2020
any serious lady in Abuja should Whatsapp me.am free for a relationship that ll lead to marriage.my number is 07031022860 my name is Samuel.

(1) (Reply)

Can Love Happen To One Twice? / I Need Your Opinions / Exercises That Stimulate Libido And Boost Sex Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.