Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Why Won't A Girl Just Appreciate Everything You Do. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Won't A Girl Just Appreciate Everything You Do. (1854 Views)

Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / How To Tell When A Girl Just Had Sex / Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Won't A Girl Just Appreciate Everything You Do. by adams4real(m): 6:47am On Mar 22, 2011
My friend is so confused now, wether T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ stay with his girl friend or leave her.
He rented an apartment for her, got her a star times, got her a desktop, got a new blackberry curve3( even though the guy uses a old tokunbo curve with a track ball).
The most painful part is that this girl still says he's not done anything for her.
She keep asking how much money has he saved when she's the one that collect everything he earns from him. But this guy really love this girl and he doesn't want T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ leave her. I wonder why some girls can't just appreciate.
My friend is at a cross road now , any advice pls?
Re: Why Won't A Girl Just Appreciate Everything You Do. by Pweety4me(f): 6:53am On Mar 22, 2011
cheesy Bwahahahahaaaaaa!! grin

MAGA DON PAY!! lipsrsealed

Wetin your friend do? he never do anything jor!! angry
Re: Why Won't A Girl Just Appreciate Everything You Do. by MrsChima(f): 6:56am On Mar 22, 2011
He bought a gold digger and complaining undecided Some of yall ticket to hell is PAID FOR.
Re: Why Won't A Girl Just Appreciate Everything You Do. by Pweety4me(f): 6:56am On Mar 22, 2011
A 'girl'? she is a girl so do u think she will be satisfied? she needs constant topping up!! cheesy
Re: Why Won't A Girl Just Appreciate Everything You Do. by VALIDATOR: 7:53am On Mar 22, 2011
Whenever,I see this kind of complaint I ask "Why on earth will anybody stick to a person that doesn't appreciate him/her ?"
@OP,
She doesn't love him.Simple. If you love a person,you will appreciate the little things he/she does. He will have to do a LOT for her to show even very little appreciation. Yet,with time,she will easily leave him for a person that she loves who do just little for her.

Here is the simple guideline:
If you find yourselves struggling to make the basic things happen in a relationship,then look else where BUT first call it quits else you will be accused of cheating on her/him. You MUST have the guts to call it quits and stick with your decision for months before getting someone else.
Re: Why Won't A Girl Just Appreciate Everything You Do. by bobbyray(m): 8:25am On Mar 22, 2011
validator has spoken
Re: Why Won't A Girl Just Appreciate Everything You Do. by Goldieluks: 8:43am On Mar 22, 2011
Bought her a desktop,rented apartment and a BB curve??

its either your friend accepts her as she is ''always demanding'' or make it clear to her,that he's not
a money making machine,even though those stuffs he bought her aint all that. undecided
Re: Why Won't A Girl Just Appreciate Everything You Do. by olayemi22(m): 8:48am On Mar 22, 2011
when you are not parent nko. Well you can giv her your life.
Re: Why Won't A Girl Just Appreciate Everything You Do. by Tosinville(m): 8:56am On Mar 22, 2011
So ppl still dey form mugun like diz for woman.
Re: Why Won't A Girl Just Appreciate Everything You Do. by xynerise: 9:03am On Mar 22, 2011
@op. Buy her unripe flower and she will never disturb you again for anything. grin
You started it all dude. Dont start a relationship with spending extravagantly. Let her love you for who you are and not for what you have in your pocket. You can still bone her sha undecided
Re: Why Won't A Girl Just Appreciate Everything You Do. by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 22, 2011
Tosinville:

So ppl still dey form mugun like diz for woman.

yh they do, even after running their mouth, they still do

not sure about u too  cheesy
Re: Why Won't A Girl Just Appreciate Everything You Do. by kaycrystal(m): 2:08pm On Mar 22, 2011
after all these, ur friend still dey confused! he be sure 1st class mumu. dis one no be love o, he's the one lustin after the babe and she's takin advantage of it.
Re: Why Won't A Girl Just Appreciate Everything You Do. by kaycrystal(m): 2:12pm On Mar 22, 2011
this is what happens when u date someone and u think u cant live without dem!
Re: Why Won't A Girl Just Appreciate Everything You Do. by MrsChima(f): 2:14pm On Mar 22, 2011
No, this is what happens when you are lonely and desperate for love.
Re: Why Won't A Girl Just Appreciate Everything You Do. by 190: 2:23pm On Mar 22, 2011
POSTER

The thing is unimaginable, They never appreciate anything you do

from BB's to human hair to maicure and pedicure to getting her a car to giving her monthly allowances

I mean what d heck angry angry
Re: Why Won't A Girl Just Appreciate Everything You Do. by MzGreat(f): 2:49pm On Mar 22, 2011
i still feel even if he buys her d most beautiful thing on earth, buys her a mansion, takes her to the most awesome places, if she wanna love him, she will love him.

men need to understand what it takes for a woman to love you back no matter how tattered or rich you are. the guy alredy believes a woman will love him cos of material things thats why he is real mugu of such.

infact me like it when a girl treats a guy like dis sometimes cos there are some girls that will go thru thick and thin for their guys but when they just smell that money, they start misbehaving like there is no tomoro forgetting the lady that was patient enough and stood all d while for the brokeass nigga
Re: Why Won't A Girl Just Appreciate Everything You Do. by 197(f): 2:56pm On Mar 22, 2011
MzGreat:

i still feel even if he buys her d most beautiful thing on earth, buys her a mansion, takes her to the most awesome places, if she wanna love him, she will love him.

men need to understand what it takes for a woman to love you back no matter how tattered or rich you are. the guy alredy believes a woman will love him cos of material things thats why he is real mugu of such.

infact me like it when a girl treats a guy like dis sometimes cos there are some girls that will go thru thick and thin for their guys but when they just smell that money, they start misbehaving like there is no tomoro forgetting the lady that was patient enough and stood all d while for the brokeass nigga

Sharrap dia my friend,

If you dont have anything meaningful to say,

go and sit down grin grin
Re: Why Won't A Girl Just Appreciate Everything You Do. by MzGreat(f): 2:56pm On Mar 22, 2011
190:

POSTER

The thing is unimaginable, They never appreciate anything you do

from BB's to human hair to maicure and pedicure to getting her a car to giving her monthly allowances

I mean what d heck  angry  angry

why are you so angry, is that not your responsibility on earth, if this one is so outrageous for you, look fot your size
Re: Why Won't A Girl Just Appreciate Everything You Do. by MzGreat(f): 2:57pm On Mar 22, 2011
190::

Sharrap dia my friend,

If you dont have anything meaningful to say,

go and sit down grin grin

u too go ad sit down somwhere, sule gambari
Re: Why Won't A Girl Just Appreciate Everything You Do. by 197(f): 2:59pm On Mar 22, 2011
MzGreat:

u too go ad sit down somwhere, sule gambari

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Won't A Girl Just Appreciate Everything You Do. by MzGreat(f): 3:03pm On Mar 22, 2011
why are you shocked
Re: Why Won't A Girl Just Appreciate Everything You Do. by 197(f): 3:06pm On Mar 22, 2011
Nah u born me, How can u call me a muslim name! angry angry
Re: Why Won't A Girl Just Appreciate Everything You Do. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 22, 2011
190::

Nah u born me, How can u call me a muslim name! angry angry

grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Won't A Girl Just Appreciate Everything You Do. by 197(f): 4:51pm On Mar 22, 2011
Back off,

stop laffin!! angry angry
Re: Why Won't A Girl Just Appreciate Everything You Do. by Natasha2(f): 5:09pm On Mar 22, 2011
@op it is obvious the girl is a diamond digger, she is only after material things and not the love he has for her, your friend seems to a nice person and as such he doesn't deserve that kind of girl as for me i think the best option is for him to leave that relationship because that girl will not only milk him dry she will shatter his heart at the end of the day. As for getting over her, it will be difficult but he will definitely let go.

(1) (Reply)

Polygamy Church: Leader Preaches, Practises, Enforces Multiple Marriage / Should We Break Up? . . . / Why Anti-g*ay Law Should Not Be Enacted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.