Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Is It Right To Say Yes To A Girl Pls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Say Yes To A Girl Pls? (858 Views)

Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. / Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? / My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Say Yes To A Girl Pls? by adams4real(m): 7:00am On Mar 22, 2011
There is this girl that has been asking me out for the past 3-4yrs now.
I'm actually scared about the whole thing, I'm not a fine boy like that, I'm a black boy, tall though, I don't spend money for her, I don't call her as she does most of the calling, I shout at her some times when she calls me but still she says am so caring.how could this be? But there are lot of more handsome guys around that even ask her out but she keep saying am the one she want. I just feel there is something wrong about this. She's a very fair girl and I really don't fancy fair girls. What do you make of situations like this pls??
Re: Is It Right To Say Yes To A Girl Pls? by Pweety4me(f): 7:02am On Mar 22, 2011
adams4real:

Omdz. . .on to the people of NL
Re: Is It Right To Say Yes To A Girl Pls? by kodewrita(m): 8:10am On Mar 22, 2011
adams4real:

I'm actually scared about the whole thing, I'm not a fine boy like that, I'm a black boy, tall though, I don't spend money for her, I don't call her as she does most of the calling, I shout at her some times when she calls me but still she says am so caring.how could this be? But there are lot of more handsome guys around that even ask her out but she keep saying am the one she want. I just feel there is something wrong about this. She's a very fair girl and I really don't fancy fair girls. What do you make of situations like this pls??
You are in a very unique situation my guy. Unless you either detest her or you have someone, It wont be a bad idea to at least test and see. she's been quite persistent i think.
Re: Is It Right To Say Yes To A Girl Pls? by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 22, 2011
Hard to comprehend.
Re: Is It Right To Say Yes To A Girl Pls? by Goldieluks: 8:24am On Mar 22, 2011
so what is the way forward?
Re: Is It Right To Say Yes To A Girl Pls? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 22, 2011
you dont even like fair gals so why are you thinking of dating her? u prolly think she is a witch "Sighs"
Re: Is It Right To Say Yes To A Girl Pls? by 197(f): 3:14pm On Mar 22, 2011
So its the reverse case here

Thats a new one, a lady asking a guy out

Light skinned ( now wheres mr.cork )

OP:: If u dont like her tell her plainly that u dont fancy her and dont try sleeping with her

Y'all could remain friends but make sure u tell her u dont fancy her ( and keep that ugly face of yours u should be happy a lady even likes u sef )
Re: Is It Right To Say Yes To A Girl Pls? by chic2pimp(m): 6:39pm On Mar 22, 2011
adams4real:

Exhibiting early signs of Inferiority complex.
Re: Is It Right To Say Yes To A Girl Pls? by 197(f): 7:40pm On Mar 22, 2011
Gbam!! undecided

but before the dude said hes black and hes ugly that guy must have terry G scared in his dreams
Re: Is It Right To Say Yes To A Girl Pls? by adams4real(m): 6:18am On Mar 23, 2011
@190, I never told you I was ugly, you can check my pic on my profile I'm sure am more handsome than your boy friend. You expect me T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ jump at the girl jus because" a girl asked me out" I think you have some growing up T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ do.
@chic2pimp, iferior T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ who? Obama? =)) =)) =)) laffº°˚ ˚°º≈wanº°˚ ˚°º≈tearº°˚ ˚°º≈myº°˚ ˚°º≈belleº°˚ ˚°º≈=)) =)) =)) , if you've got any inferiority complex thing T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ sort out about yourself don't think everyone is like that.
Re: Is It Right To Say Yes To A Girl Pls? by Gokson01(m): 11:01am On Mar 23, 2011
Follow ur @. It time 4 u to rise to life challenges . . . No one can do it in ur way.
Re: Is It Right To Say Yes To A Girl Pls? by Gokson01(m): 11:02am On Mar 23, 2011
Follow ur @. It time 4 u to rise to life challenges . . . No one can do it in ur way.
Re: Is It Right To Say Yes To A Girl Pls? by Omolola1(f): 11:08am On Mar 23, 2011
if u like her and she asks you out, why not?
Re: Is It Right To Say Yes To A Girl Pls? by 197(f): 11:13am On Mar 23, 2011
adams4real:

@190, I never told you I was ugly, you can check my pic on my profile I'm sure am more handsome than your boy friend. You expect me T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ jump at the girl jus because" a girl asked me out" I think you have some growing up T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ do.

blah bla bla bla

yeah rite my boyfriend
Re: Is It Right To Say Yes To A Girl Pls? by Nautillus(m): 3:28pm On Mar 23, 2011
Arent you just curious to know where all this would lead??
Re: Is It Right To Say Yes To A Girl Pls? by Tingles(m): 4:11pm On Mar 23, 2011
Don't raise her hopes if you aren't interested, don't play with her emotions. Describe the exact opposite of who she is when defining your kind of girl, no overlapping characteristics.

Or

Just say yes and see how things play out, she might just love the chase and not you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wise Up Men/guyz ! / tt / I Proposed To An Unknown Lady In The Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.