Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,122 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common (65607 Views)

Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? / Do Girls Find This Thing Attractive [photo] / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common by Luxurydriverng: 9:07pm On Nov 29, 2020
Redpilled and not going back
Re: Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common by Rawhumper(m): 9:08pm On Nov 29, 2020
Something like that but more than than that... lipsrsealed

You are blessed with excess lips, put it into good use dear. Bless you.

quote author=Raychee post=96568948]

Like testifying to the goodness of God smiley[/quote]
Re: Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common by ucheuzor1(m): 9:12pm On Nov 29, 2020
HerMajestyCares:
Op you are right grin

We ladies love comfort regardless our age,

As for me,my parents keep spoiling me with money,they make sure that im comfortable, so I can't be moved by any Man's wealth.

My fellow ladies make sure you go for what makes you happy and comfortable.

Babe since you don't need money, I can be your match. I know you'll like me once you get to know me. The problem be say, local man no get money to foot all your bills for now o cheesy
Re: Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common by PierreAbutu(m): 9:50pm On Nov 29, 2020
WoeBetide666:
Qualities guys can't resist in girls:
1. Buttocks
2. Breasts

3. Hips

1 Like

Re: Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common by quickly: 11:13pm On Nov 29, 2020
Yungstallion:
Some girls have eyes for guys with good and quality things. They easily fall for guys that meet up to their standards, they find it hard to resist them. 

A guy that doesn't possess what most of these girls want, will find it hard to win the girl over. Nowadays, the standards and taste of most girls are high and only guys that can meet up with their taste and standards will easily win them over without stressing themselves

Most girls find it hard to resist guys with these 5 things, number 4 is common.

1. Guys that are caring and nice.
Girls have a very elegant heart unlike guys, they are easily driven by what they see. When a guy shows them, love, take care of them nicely and sweetly, they will easily find it hard to resist them when the guy asks them out. Girls find it hard to resist guys that are caring and nice.

2. Guys that know much about them.
When you're too close with a girl, you almost do everything together, and you're always together, if you ask her out, she will find it hard to resist you. Since you know almost everything about her, she will see no reason for you guys not to be together. Girls will find it hard to resist guys that know much about them.

3. Guys that are God-fearing.
Girls find it hard to resist guys that are God-fearing. If you are a guy and you play a very important role in the church, girls will always want to be around you. They know a God-fearing guy will never hurt them physically and he will never make things hard for them. God-fearing guys will always be irresistible to girls.

4. Guys with cool cash.
Who doesn't like money? I don't think there is any girl that will resist any guy with money, even if her heart is like a stone. "Money isn't everything, but everything needs money" and that's why girls find it hard to resist guys with cool cash. Don't be deceived, if you don't have money, you will find it hard to maintain your relationship.

5. Guys with swags.
A guy that knows how to dress well, look good, will find it easy to win a girl over. You see, girls like it when a guy has swags, they fall for it big time. Girls find it hard to resist guys with swags.
Add yours.
just be your self and you will definetinly find the one for you.

Swag no be gra gra ..u either have it or not and na follow come.

Na small boi write this thing i know
Re: Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common by SILENTandSMART2: 11:14pm On Nov 29, 2020
Brownpeanut:

Like I said, be able to take care of yourself and afford the basics. You can't do that without 'small cash', you know?

hmmmm,

stop trying to play smart jare cheesy

you funny grin

since you've decided to be playing me , have a nice day ma angry
Re: Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common by DeAlphaMale(m): 11:47pm On Nov 29, 2020
Aside from number 4 the rest will get u friend zoned
Re: Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common by biomedics(m): 11:56pm On Nov 29, 2020
Only number 4
Re: Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common by Danny50: 12:17am On Nov 30, 2020
As calabar boy wey i be... Just make money the rest will be addition.
Re: Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common by Palehair: 3:38am On Nov 30, 2020
peacettw:
Kinda prefer the nerdy, serious, "I need to conquer the world" look... I am not feeling the 'swag' in those pics. Those men look gay
You are right love. Actually, I only know of the second pic as he's gay in real life. That's fashion designer Ebiye
Re: Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common by drLammy(m): 5:19am On Nov 30, 2020
Please stop misleading the public
Re: Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 30, 2020
Brownpeanut:
Just be nice and caring and also have small cash. That's all.
Like how much abeg
Re: Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common by Drabrah(m): 4:44pm On Nov 30, 2020
Yungstallion:
Some girls have eyes for guys with good and quality things. They easily fall for guys that meet up to their standards, they find it hard to resist them. 

A guy that doesn't possess what most of these girls want, will find it hard to win the girl over. Nowadays, the standards and taste of most girls are high and only guys that can meet up with their taste and standards will easily win them over without stressing themselves

Girls have a very elegant heart unlike guys, they are easily driven by what they see. When a guy shows them, love, take care of them nicely and sweetly, they will easily find it hard to resist them when the guy asks them out. Girls find it hard to resist guys that are caring and nice.

[s]2. Guys that know much about them.[/s]
When you're too close with a girl, you almost do everything together, and you're always together, if you ask her out, she will find it hard to resist you. Since you know almost everything about her, she will see no reason for you guys not to be together. Girls will find it hard to resist guys that know much about them.

Girls find it hard to resist guys that are God-fearing. If you are a guy and you play a very important role in the church, girls will always want to be around you. They know a God-fearing guy will never hurt them physically and he will never make things hard for them. God-fearing guys will always be irresistible to girls.

4. Guys with cool cash.
Who doesn't like money? I don't think there is any girl that will resist any guy with money, even if her heart is like a stone. "Money isn't everything, but everything needs money" and that's why girls find it hard to resist guys with cool cash. Don't be deceived, if you don't have money, you will find it hard to maintain your relationship.

5. Guys with swags.
A guy that knows how to dress well, look good, will find it easy to win a girl over. You see, girls like it when a guy has swags, they fall for it big time. Girls find it hard to resist guys with swags.
Add yours.

Remove No 2, replace wt "Guys that talk like parrots"
Girls like gisting. So if u can talk from morning till midnyt none stop, u're a girl's BFF.
As for point 2, u can only know a girl as much as she wants u to. In fact if u know a lot abt her it means she likes u already. Otherwise all u'll get is "yes" "no" "hmm" "hmm hmm"
Re: Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common by OneNaijaOk(m): 11:46pm On Dec 02, 2020
A man wrote a book on how to understand women, well the whole book is blank. Nothing is written inside it. You can Google it.
Re: Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common by Theboss100(m): 7:49am On Dec 04, 2020
Lucyspa:
A guy that loves me, very caring, responsible and has money is my spec. He can be 30,40 or 45 sef and doesn't look it. I don marry be that
Let's be honest. Are you going to marry an already made rich man or that guy who is humble, loyal, loving and takes responsibility and required though not rich or poor? And also need someone to joined hands with him to build a home.

Which one are you?
Honest answer please.

Re: Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common by Lucyspa: 7:57am On Dec 04, 2020
Theboss100:
Let's be honest. Are you going to marry an already made rich man or that guy who is humble, loyal, loving and takes responsibility and required though not rich or poor? And also need someone to joined hands with him to build a home.

Which one are you?
Honest answer please.

I don't mind the rich, loyal and humble one. Thanks
Re: Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common by Theboss100(m): 7:59am On Dec 04, 2020
Lucyspa:

I don't mind the rich, loyal and humble one. Thanks
So have you found your spec.
Re: Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common by Rawhumper(m): 6:48pm On Dec 05, 2020
[
Hi did you testify today cheesy wink?

Like testifying to the goodness of God smiley[/quote]
Re: Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common by Raychee(f): 8:32am On Dec 07, 2020
Rawhumper:
[
Hi did you testify today cheesy wink?

Like testifying to the goodness of God smiley

grin

1 Like

Re: Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common by Rawhumper(m): 9:52am On Dec 07, 2020
I got the message.....lol

I guess your testimony will be one of a kind.

On a serious note, I did love to partake in it....PM me or call or make a way for me to be a partaker because that outlet is gift to you.

Good morning.

Raychee:

grin
Re: Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common by AlphaCEO: 9:10pm On Jul 30, 2021
Yungstallion:

2. Guys that know much about them.

4. Guys with cool cash.

5. Guys with swags.
Add yours.
Elementary! wink

The Keyword: "Respect!" If babes respect you then everything kicks in.

Then 1 and 4 are just about okay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Men And Boobs / Canisius Banda Posts His Nude Photo On Facebook While Sending To Lady / Commercial Sex Worker Receives Blessings From 'Madam' After Her Freedom (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.