Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,150 members, 7,953,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:41 PM

Lady Washes Her Hands With Expensive Champagne, As Male Friends Make It Rain(vid - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Washes Her Hands With Expensive Champagne, As Male Friends Make It Rain(vid (37808 Views)

Mary Magdalene: Woman With 'world's Fattest Vagina' Identifies As Male / Ladies In A Nightclub Wash Their Hands With Expensive Drinks (Photos, Video) / Slay Queens Bathed With Expensive Champagnes At Nigerian Club. See Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Washes Her Hands With Expensive Champagne, As Male Friends Make It Rain(vid by Franktom247(m): 9:41pm On Nov 30, 2020
Nothing new association of yahoo boys celebrating a potential or already yielding source of income if you no understand na your bottle of moet

1 Like

Re: Lady Washes Her Hands With Expensive Champagne, As Male Friends Make It Rain(vid by Coldie(m): 10:22pm On Nov 30, 2020
Fraudsters
Re: Lady Washes Her Hands With Expensive Champagne, As Male Friends Make It Rain(vid by emmyrate1(m): 10:32pm On Nov 30, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Ogbeni shut up
Even Jesus turned water into wine make men for high
your brain is too small to comprehend that little words of wisdom.
Re: Lady Washes Her Hands With Expensive Champagne, As Male Friends Make It Rain(vid by emmyrate1(m): 10:33pm On Nov 30, 2020
AbdulBasitBarto:
Vanity crew incoming grin

If you have the money, spend it
Problem doesn't finish wink
but if u see a lady being drop from vehicle and run mad u will be lamenting

1 Like

Re: Lady Washes Her Hands With Expensive Champagne, As Male Friends Make It Rain(vid by 400billionman: 10:47pm On Nov 30, 2020
Nah them

Sir, help me nah. Sir, help me nah.

They do one stupid thing, waste their money. The next thing is sir, help me nah.

Like say nah me carry you come Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Lady Washes Her Hands With Expensive Champagne, As Male Friends Make It Rain(vid by EdoFirstBorn(m): 10:48pm On Nov 30, 2020
Kai this is poverty

She looks cheap , with cheap hair style that looks like it was made with the cheapest braids

Her cress looks so cheap her whole look looks cheap

The boys look hungry and dirty

Andre is what they are calling expensive wine ??

Kai this is the most wretched party celebration ever

Anyways as cheap as this whole scene is ,I am sure this is the prayer point of some hungry People like Slawormirr
Re: Lady Washes Her Hands With Expensive Champagne, As Male Friends Make It Rain(vid by Hathor5(f): 11:21pm On Nov 30, 2020
Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Lady Washes Her Hands With Expensive Champagne, As Male Friends Make It Rain(vid by nick50(m): 3:14am On Dec 01, 2020
After God na men.. 98% of African women depends on men for survival, same set of women always yab men cos dey want gender equality

1 Like

Re: Lady Washes Her Hands With Expensive Champagne, As Male Friends Make It Rain(vid by madjune(m): 3:21am On Dec 01, 2020
Loyal customers.
Re: Lady Washes Her Hands With Expensive Champagne, As Male Friends Make It Rain(vid by Dmec(m): 3:44am On Dec 01, 2020
Righteousness89:
Before you do anything! Ask yourself, Does this give glory to GOD?
In all you Do,Strive to Engage in what gives GOD glory!

Many things today are needless and Nonessentials
Mary Magdalen washed the feet of Jesus with expensive perfume
Re: Lady Washes Her Hands With Expensive Champagne, As Male Friends Make It Rain(vid by Dmec(m): 3:46am On Dec 01, 2020
francisbarrack:
Wasteful children of eve. Thousands r out there begging for food to eat.
Is it your waste?
Re: Lady Washes Her Hands With Expensive Champagne, As Male Friends Make It Rain(vid by Nobody: 3:56am On Dec 01, 2020
Someone that yahoo boys have vandalized her Destiny grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Washes Her Hands With Expensive Champagne, As Male Friends Make It Rain(vid by KIDfurniture(m): 5:11am On Dec 01, 2020
Local boys and girl... fake drinks lol... small small children wanna be celebs...
Re: Lady Washes Her Hands With Expensive Champagne, As Male Friends Make It Rain(vid by Gerrard59(m): 6:13am On Dec 01, 2020
paulolee:
normal frivolities dt i do see in clubs each sunday dt every runs girl do dream for...
she may have one of her friends recording so she can post online for d likes n tweets dt she is balling with real men n not boys..
was in a club with an old friend n was thinking abt starting a relationship wit her bcoz av bin crushing for weeks, only for us to see dis kinda scenerio at d opposite table n my lady jus cnt take her eyes off d paparazzi, from d look in her eyes she was falling for it n she was even recording d drama, dt was wen my feelings died for her bcoz she was craving for materialistic tinz...
i jus kept her for sex tinz without plans for relationship, Mk she no kum bill me to make it rain with bottles of moet of almost 45k each during her bday...

Tomorrow, you will come to NL whining that there are no marriageable ladies when you are in fact not marriageable. grin
Re: Lady Washes Her Hands With Expensive Champagne, As Male Friends Make It Rain(vid by kevinexit(m): 6:27am On Dec 01, 2020
All is vanity

1 Like

Re: Lady Washes Her Hands With Expensive Champagne, As Male Friends Make It Rain(vid by Tonytonex(m): 6:42am On Dec 01, 2020
Girl wey no even fine sef. what a waste.
Re: Lady Washes Her Hands With Expensive Champagne, As Male Friends Make It Rain(vid by 27Pushing30: 6:58am On Dec 01, 2020
You wise bro

Currentlygrown:

Anywhere small children wear long socks and canvas, if you’re sitting around there, heed this advice and better run for your life.

It’s only the lizard that falls from mountains and celebrates his downfall.
Re: Lady Washes Her Hands With Expensive Champagne, As Male Friends Make It Rain(vid by Skmoda360(m): 7:07am On Dec 01, 2020
Righteousness89:
Before you do anything! Ask yourself, Does this give glory to GOD?
In all you Do,Strive to Engage in what gives GOD glory!

Many things today are needless and Nonessentials
Gbam!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Washes Her Hands With Expensive Champagne, As Male Friends Make It Rain(vid by Daum: 7:42am On Dec 01, 2020
Raysleek:
Andre na expensive champagne.

Omo I tire oooo.
Andre of 2500 for stop to shop. Looking at the bar, because na area bar be that, that Andre there no fit pass 5k.

Those boys Bleep up. I swear
Re: Lady Washes Her Hands With Expensive Champagne, As Male Friends Make It Rain(vid by Realhommie(m): 8:06am On Dec 01, 2020
Nonsense
Re: Lady Washes Her Hands With Expensive Champagne, As Male Friends Make It Rain(vid by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 01, 2020
Next time they will bury her with champagne, see her tiny legs, her body is wasting away.
Re: Lady Washes Her Hands With Expensive Champagne, As Male Friends Make It Rain(vid by perryy(m): 8:59am On Dec 01, 2020
SmellySperm:
is always a male friend undecided

Some of those guys, thier mama never eat for house. I know them.
Re: Lady Washes Her Hands With Expensive Champagne, As Male Friends Make It Rain(vid by generalwo(m): 9:29am On Dec 01, 2020
debbiebianca2:
Young woman washes her hands with bottles of expensive champagne as her male friends make it rain on her birthday (video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIcIvRKDrxI

A video of a young woman washing her hands with at least 4 bottles of champagne has gone viral.

The young woman, who was celebrating her birthday, had her friends in attendance.

As the party was underway, some of her male friends popped bottles of champagne and poured the contents of the bottles on her hands.

The video elicited negative reactions from Nigerians.
...... Very backward mentality....... Champagne to wash hands.... What does that even mean......
Re: Lady Washes Her Hands With Expensive Champagne, As Male Friends Make It Rain(vid by DexterousOne(m): 9:51am On Dec 01, 2020
Imagine this undecided
Re: Lady Washes Her Hands With Expensive Champagne, As Male Friends Make It Rain(vid by Ekpes2017: 11:29am On Dec 01, 2020
debbiebianca2:
Young woman washes her hands with bottles of expensive champagne as her male friends make it rain on her birthday (video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIcIvRKDrxI

A video of a young woman washing her hands with at least 4 bottles of champagne has gone viral.

The young woman, who was celebrating her birthday, had her friends in attendance.

As the party was underway, some of her male friends popped bottles of champagne and poured the contents of the bottles on her hands.

The video elicited negative reactions from Nigerians.

Money hood Ooh
Re: Lady Washes Her Hands With Expensive Champagne, As Male Friends Make It Rain(vid by ogubolokento(m): 12:11pm On Dec 01, 2020
Why won't Buhari increase fuel and make life difficult for us
Re: Lady Washes Her Hands With Expensive Champagne, As Male Friends Make It Rain(vid by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 01, 2020
perryy:

Some of those guys, thier mama never eat for house. I know them.
I swear bro
Re: Lady Washes Her Hands With Expensive Champagne, As Male Friends Make It Rain(vid by Skilex(m): 12:53pm On Dec 01, 2020
crackhaus:
Perhaps the people who are reacting/vexing because of this don't go to clubs.
This is normal sturvs in clubs...

We know the kain boyz wey dey pull stunts like this... and if you know, you know.
Are you among them?
Re: Lady Washes Her Hands With Expensive Champagne, As Male Friends Make It Rain(vid by meobizy(f): 1:17pm On Dec 01, 2020
I see Yahoo Yahoo is still a thing.
Re: Lady Washes Her Hands With Expensive Champagne, As Male Friends Make It Rain(vid by tnerro1(m): 2:56pm On Dec 01, 2020
.... and All she contributed or brought to the table was pvssy( might not even be fresh)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Catfish Scam : Woman Divorces Her Husband, Sends $10,000 To Scammer. / Pre-wedding Photos Of My School Daughter/bestie... Getting Married Next Week. / Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.