Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,214 members, 7,815,242 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? (31593 Views)

How I Lost A Good Woman To Another Man, Because I Wasn't Acting Fast / Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! / I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by Happy2020: 2:21am On Dec 01, 2020
MrColdsweat:
There are good women littered in Africa.

Visit other African countries.

Naija women are the lowest in terms of quality and character.

Very very true

1 Like

Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by vickydevoka(m): 2:40am On Dec 01, 2020
Zzor:
I hope you posses exactly what you are looking for in a woman? you can not be a man LovePeddler and expect to get a good woman, no ooo, it won't work that way. May you find your type soon
Zzor u funny die.
If u de look for good woman dat possess everything dat u want u go wait tire.

Most ugly gals are de one with good character buh men hate ugliness

1 Like

Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by shedomains: 5:23am On Dec 01, 2020
Uniquekriss:
even the words you hear them say is a pointer to the fact that we have just 1 out of 10000 ladies who qualify to be a wife, words like... I don't need stress, I can't be controlled, I wanna be independent. Netflix has destroyed many in d name of feminism.
to you why would you want to control and adult says a lot about your ego,and what is wrong in she wanting to be independent as a human, netflix has destroy nothing but only enlighten them. look let me school you a little in case you want to bring in our mothers generation, our mothers were timid,hungry, limited in education and on inform but for the ladies of today i can beat my chest and tell you a lot are doing way better than most guys around and vastly inform,so they dont need your coins this is why i always tell guys to eradicate submission and bring in co operation if not you go tey for bus stop ,as menopause dey meet them women na so manopause go meet them men ,especially those team am a traditional man.oyo na una case shikena

2 Likes

Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 01, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

So if Ur partner is cheating on you and pretending to love u.. will u stay with him?

You know that is not where I'm going and I wouldn't even dare go for a cheating partner. Besides you guys are the ones complaining and trying to talk down on the women folk. So im making you guys understand it goes both ways and its not only the women that are making it difficult for you to find a spouse.
Don't try to twist it on me, man.t cool grin

1 Like

Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by amuwo1980: 7:33am On Dec 01, 2020
Good wife na God hand e dey oh, no matter how hard you try on ur own.
Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by 21cents: 8:20am On Dec 01, 2020
CalliDora1:

I knew it will be money related. That's another reason relationships don't seem to work out these days. Everyone is trying to be overly smart but little do they know that in a relationship, one person will have to be the "fool" for it to work.

Marriage is deep and goes beyond all what is being said here. Marriage is not rice and stew. If you know you're not ready for rubbish then stay single because you'll see a lot of rubbish and nonsense.
in this case the wife has to be the "Fool" for peace to reign in the house as a man naturally hates being undermined in his own house.

1 Like

Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by Psoul(m): 9:03am On Dec 01, 2020
It is not difficult to get a good girl to marry.
It starts from you. There are many good girls out there.
You can't be looking for a good girl from the wrong place and hope to get one.
You have to be a nice guy. Live a good life
Don't be desperate to get married.
A good man attracts good girls.
Be nice to everyone and you won't look for a good wife.
Many good women will come around u.

I know many Nairalanders will disagree with this, but that is the truth.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by Georgejeez: 9:10am On Dec 01, 2020
lordally:

Bro let me tell you the truth and nothing but the absolute truth!!! Any girl that leaves you for another man when it becomes bad...and comes back when it's good , will definitely leave you for someone else you know why because it can never always be good all the time!!! Look at USA which is the world power they face Recession once in a while self....bro please I beg you in the name of God!!! Don't shoot yourself in the foot by bringing her back!!! For Christ sake!!! Haven't you seen it clearly that she doesn't love you enough to ride with you even during rainy days God!!!! Please be wise!!! See I finished school in 2016 met my girlfriend that same year ...I had extra year self she was there and always supported...2017 was hell for me and she was still there...when her room mate goes out with guys and they buy things for them....my girl would come visit me and when she's going home she would get herself things and tell them I bought for her!!! .... As in she never left me!!! God did it and my name came out for NYSC in 2018 she came to spend some time with me in the place I served ...I passed out in 2019, October 30 and she came to rejoice with me...and currently I still don't have a job cos I'm currently undergoing a training...and sha still supportive no money nothing nothing she still dey here!!! I was denied US Visa last year and she has always known I would love to relocate abroad and guess what recently she's working towards Securing a loan of 1 Millionaire for me ...and this girl is just 22 waiting for service...I try my best as a man and she sees it and that's all she needs.....now when things becomes well for me tomorrow do you think I will forget her? Never!!!! I'm making plans to Relocate to POLAND and what's holding me back is Finance ...shs working on it likewise me too...more like its a joint Goal!!! .....my brother don't go back to that girl!!! If not you are likely to live the rest of your life in regret!!! I'm telling you that there are good girls who are ready to stand by you tru the sun , Rain and Storm!!! .... I would advice you stay single until you move to Canada the you get a white girl abeg!!! ....let this your EX who dumped you the time you needed her the most see you find true love again and loving a good life!!! That's the best Revenge ever!!!! ONE LOVE BRO!!
you a lucky dude
Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by 21cents: 9:10am On Dec 01, 2020
shedomains:

bro eradicate submission and replace it with co operation, the women have gone pass this naa ,if you truly want a submissive woman please check up remote villages,most of this chics make good money ,so they dont need your coins that calls for submission,what ever you can offer them ,they can also buy for themselves double.if you dey look for submissiveness you go tey for bus stop. and lastly tone down your ego ,the women have all evolve.
. evolve my black ass. Submissiveness isn't negotiable. There can only be one captain on the ship. Not saying I'll be treating her like shit or being disrespectful towards her. But a man is a man any day and doesn't want competition with a woman. Any lady that can't submit doesn't need a man.
Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by Georgejeez: 9:51am On Dec 01, 2020
How to find a good wife ??

Just as you can't find a Siberian Tiger in the forests in Africa ,so also ,you can't find a good wife material searching in the wrong places .

If you want to meet them , stay in or visit the urban areas in your state like the GRA s and other estates ( your chance of meeting a loving & beautiful lady who wouldn't be easily swayed with money is high).

Register in a popular gym ( you will meet classsy ladies which you can roll with).

Register for a course ( like someone said earlier , most ladies you will meet there can afford the fees ,so they are likely to be financially independent and would want love)

Go for Seminars .

Travel around, sometimes you just need to visit other places ,you can run into someone special on one of your trips .

Attend Events , especially Marriage ceremonies , you will see numerous ladies of marriageable age ,,all you need do is dance close to one ,smile , maintain eye contact and say playfully " how about us making all this people gather again in the next 6 months for our marriage ? Watch her response

Travel out of the country .( Last option)

3 Likes

Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by botrix(m): 10:15am On Dec 01, 2020
Angelfrost:

She was never truly yours then... She had her path to follow, and you simply were not compatible. It doesn't matter how long it took her to realize this.

This doesn't exactly make her a bad woman... You should equally thank God cos it could have been worse!!! She might have kept on managing and acting along, only to be unfaithful in marriage.

But we have two kids and my family is ready to do the needful mow and she is saying No
Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by Hassanmaye(m): 10:52am On Dec 01, 2020
deewhydoski:

My brother I have been in ur shoes for more than a year now, I just keep meeting frogs. Majority of them don't love me truly, na because of what they will get from me.
Lol grin
Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by Uniquekriss(m): 10:53am On Dec 01, 2020
shedomains:

to you why would you want to control and adult says a lot about your ego,and what is wrong in she wanting to be independent as a human, netflix has destroy nothing but only enlighten them. look let me school you a little in case you want to bring in our mothers generation, our mothers were timid,hungry, limited in education and on inform but for the ladies of today i can beat my chest and tell you a lot are doing way better than most guys around and vastly inform,so they dont need your coins this is why i always tell guys to eradicate submission and bring in co operation if not you go tey for bus stop ,as menopause dey meet them women na so manopause go meet them men ,especially those team am a traditional man.oyo na una case shikena
I just hope u are not a lady, don't forget that those our mothers never experienced divorce as it is the norm now, there's no way u can rule out the place of submission in marriage, it was instituted by God, that doesn't mean control OK? Go back, read and comprehend the first writeup I made.
Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by Hassanmaye(m): 10:58am On Dec 01, 2020
anonymous1759:
grin

I understand your frustration @op the truth is that you can't get a perfect Lady find the one you can cope with her flaws.
With all due respect to the southern ladies their eyes are too open and majority of them are rude, impulsive , materialistic and stubborn.

I'm wondering how these Norhern men Manage more than one wife without billions or millions and still earn respect from their wives .The money you used to do sureness for one southern girl is enough to marry from the North and yet our ladies here don't appreciate it.

I'm changing route to the North . Whether Hausa or Fulani relegion don't matter . Northern brothers what's the secret of your ladies being submissive regardless of the financial status of the man.

Chai my guy this life no balance at all so me that I want to marry my girlfriend chidinma I Don enter one chance be that. Chai
Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:03am On Dec 01, 2020
A305:
Marriage has out lived its importance in this era as men and women make their own money. Marriage is unnatural. Marriage doesn't necessarily mean love; what it infact means is CONTRACT -- And this contract favours the women more than it favours men.

Marriage is the retirement plan of every woman and the beginning of the death of a FREE man. So, Do not bother stressing over women as you can never control another human (male or female) free will.

Personally, As a scholar who is taking a tour through this world; I have learnt that, every great empire was built with cheap labour and even the U.S. was built by slaves. It's only logical (as an alpha male) to get at least 2 or 3 women (babymama) to birth your kids thereby:

1- Reducing cost of raising them (because she would get a job as well and not bother you for everything ).

2- Eliminating the chances of being manipulated to monogamy.

3- Being free to grow financially (as no burden by extended family)

4 - Even if your babymama re-marries, you still a share holder to her p ussy for life, provided a child is what links both of you.

5 - You can have kids/babymama in any part of the world simultaneously adopting this system.

The only disadvantages to this is that, It's a bad thing for a single mom to raise a male child, she would raise a simp.
Chai wicked boy please how do you want our IMO girls to marry if men like you are running away from them? Please man marry by all means I take God beg you.
Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:04am On Dec 01, 2020
botrix:

I THINK IT IS HARD TO GET COS I JUST LOST MY SUPPOSED WIFE TO ANOTHER MAN BECOS OF MONEY AFTER 9YEARS OF SUFFERING

Oh my God blood of Zachariah why are women so manipulative and stupid!
Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:07am On Dec 01, 2020
MadeMan01:
My brother it is hard.
That is my exact predicament. The simple truth is that Nigerian economy is so harsh that it has made people put a monetary value on everything even love.
My predicament is I met a lovely girl three years ago whilst working. She was in her final year then and just completed NYSC. I lost my job in first trimester of last year. But before my girl left for NYSC in November 2019, I was getting some unsavoury vibes from her. I asked her about it she didn't speak out. But as a guy, I suspected the stress of me being jobless played a role. Prior to this, the girl told me she wants to go abroad and for this reason i started moves.
Can you believe, this lady couldn't even wait for the outcome of the process despite knowing how far I'd gone with application and frequent teasing me about seeing her folks which I planned for December 2020. She messaged me in February 2020 to break it off for some guy in Abuja.
Fast forward to November 2020, abroad visa has clicked and the girl that should be enjoying it is nowhere around me. I really love her. My brain tells me to leave her, my heart says go back to her forgive her stupidity after all she planted the seed of abroad in my head. Also I have two bank job offers.
I am considering leaving her, going abroad and getting a foreign woman but a part of me holds her dear. I know Nigerian poverty caused her to make that decision. But my concern is whether she would have learnt her lesson and won't give up on me in Future joint project no matter how hard
Bro japa and leave that girl she ain't loyal it will end in tears

1 Like

Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by lordally(m): 11:13am On Dec 01, 2020
Georgejeez:
you a lucky dude

Bro I lucky no be small...Na God just give me this one...cos she's just good naturally and she's not trying to be good that's just her nature...well she had a very good upbringing sha!!! God bless her parents cos they really did a good job.

1 Like

Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by obyrich(m): 11:15am On Dec 01, 2020
MadeMan01:
My brother it is hard.
That is my exact predicament. The simple truth is that Nigerian economy is so harsh that it has made people put a monetary value on everything even love.
My predicament is I met a lovely girl three years ago whilst working. She was in her final year then and just completed NYSC. I lost my job in first trimester of last year. But before my girl left for NYSC in November 2019, I was getting some unsavoury vibes from her. I asked her about it she didn't speak out. But as a guy, I suspected the stress of me being jobless played a role. Prior to this, the girl told me she wants to go abroad and for this reason i started moves.
Can you believe, this lady couldn't even wait for the outcome of the process despite knowing how far I'd gone with application and frequent teasing me about seeing her folks which I planned for December 2020. She messaged me in February 2020 to break it off for some guy in Abuja.
Fast forward to November 2020, abroad visa has clicked and the girl that should be enjoying it is nowhere around me. I really love her. My brain tells me to leave her, my heart says go back to her forgive her stupidity after all she planted the seed of abroad in my head. Also I have two bank job offers.
I am considering leaving her, going abroad and getting a foreign woman but a part of me holds her dear. I know Nigerian poverty caused her to make that decision. But my concern is whether she would have learnt her lesson and won't give up on me in Future joint project no matter how hard
People hardly change. What changes is condition. If you take her back and take her abroad, she will leave you if she had a better option or she you to collect all you laboured for. Learn from your past and what happened to other people. First fool jo be fool. Na second fool be real Ode. Shine your eyes bro.

1 Like

Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by lordally(m): 11:18am On Dec 01, 2020
LagosInter:

Baba, how u take trace her phone?

As I wrote in my comment it was DSS that did it bro
Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:30am On Dec 01, 2020
Fussion1000:

Oga its not all about money pls, am very sure you still a single, not only single you lack experience on relationship with women too, when you grow you will understand, I put it for you why rich people marriages keep collapsing you still adamant and insist on money. If you keep arguing blindly I leave you for experience to teach you properly, after all we like to experience from our own bitter experience rather than advice, bye
Leave him to suffer for his simpness he will learn and become alpha like me now grin
Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by RedPanthar: 11:30am On Dec 01, 2020
Jefferyhi86:
All d wife materials are now in Inmessage and codedruns undecided... Họein is now a part time program

Werey grin
Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:47am On Dec 01, 2020
humilitypays:
It is very difficult for financially struggling and broke guys to find the right woman in Nigeria and very easy for financially buoyant guys to find the right and deserving ladies who will not only respect them but will even help them achieve more and grow more in life....the reason for this, I am still searching to know.

Seems Nigerian ladies only prepare to be good partners and wives to financially successful guys and plan to frustrate and kill any struggling guy that comes their way, maybe wink shocked
Hahahhaah grin grin
Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by shedomains: 1:07pm On Dec 01, 2020
21cents:
. evolve my black ass. Submissiveness isn't negotiable. There can only be one captain on the ship. Not saying I'll be treating her like shit or being disrespectful towards her. But a man is a man any day and doesn't want competition with a woman. Any lady that can't submit doesn't need a man.

please speak for yourself alone, if submissiveness is not negotiable then why is it difficult to find a submissive girl,seems you go tey for market,at the bolded they never said they needed you ,you are the one looking for one. undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by anonymous1759(m): 1:11pm On Dec 01, 2020
Hassanmaye:

Chai my guy this life no balance at all so me that I want to marry my girlfriend chidinma I Don enter one chance be that. Chai

No Human is perfect if you can manage her flaws without heart attack carry on if can't jakpa like usain bolt . Marriage na journey if you know say your motor no go carry you reach your destination no risk am hang for express.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by shedomains: 1:21pm On Dec 01, 2020
Uniquekriss:
I just hope u are not a lady, don't forget that those our mothers never experienced divorce as it is the norm now, there's no way u can rule out the place of submission in marriage, it was instituted by God, that doesn't mean control OK? Go back, read and comprehend the first writeup I made.
at the bolded they never experience divorce because society would have scorn them for leaveing their marriage,but today world is a free world take it or leave.see bro money gives a degree of confidence and control with a boost of ego,and most of this ladies are paid ,which our mothers never had,so to be with a modern lady you need to eradicate submission and ride with co operation if not you go find tire or you look into the rural villages but i guarantee you once her eye open ogorro must jump.so last last na you go still loose.be wise

1 Like

Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by sammirano: 1:36pm On Dec 01, 2020
Emeraldgreene:
[Really?men love easily?marry who they don't love.Why do u say so? quote author=sammirano post=96591199]

Tales by moonlight. In you own best interest forget about that woman. If someone can leave you at any point due to one thing or the other, then they will leave you when such happens in future its all about time.

The problem is men love easily but to find a woman that loves you is hard. That's why I said men should try and marry the person they don't love.

By asserting that men love easily that means a man has the capacity to develop feelings over time with constant interaction. Therefore, when a man marries someone they love love the love will gradually develop and reduce the impact and the way men reacts when relationship doesn't work.
Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by Uniquekriss(m): 2:07pm On Dec 01, 2020
shedomains:

at the bolded they never experience divorce because society would have scorn them for leaveing their marriage,but today world is a free world take it or leave.see bro money gives a degree of confidence and control with a boost of ego,and most of this ladies are paid ,which our mothers never had,so to be with a modern lady you need to eradicate submission and ride with co operation if not you go find tire or you look into the rural villages but i guarantee you once her eye open ogorro must jump.so last last na you go still loose.be wise
even till present, no lady is proud to be divorced, if not they wouldn't go into marriage in the first place. The world is only evolving and people are only cashing in on the negatives. I beg to differ, there are still 'modern' ladies who are core humble and submissive wives, it's about your orientation and the path u choose to thread. Just a reminder, the mothers of old were more independent than d ladies of now, their husbands only had to bring out a portion of land which they farmed and made money
Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by Hassanmaye(m): 2:22pm On Dec 01, 2020
ezechi24:

if u know wetin good for u...u go run with ur leg reaching ur shoulders...the right time to know a God sent girl is wen the storm in a mans life is high...but she discharge u without thinking of the good old days when things where rossy...now things don't soft back u wan forgive her....someone tga cheated on u while both of u were still dating ..she even dumped u later on ...now u wan forgive am saying ur heart holds her dearly...u are the biggest fool I have ever come across....if u were my elder brother I for blow ur mouth make sure say ur lip tear ...then wego fight better fight ...mugu.
Hahahhaa highest simp. If it where the other way round she will kick his ass. grin
Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by 21cents: 2:30pm On Dec 01, 2020
shedomains:
[/b]
please speak for yourself alone, if submissiveness is not negotiable then why is it difficult to find a submissive girl,seems you go tey for market,at the bolded they never said they needed you ,you are the one looking for one. undecided

who's feeding you that line @bolded? me tay for market? I've dated three girls, 2 were submissive kpa!.
Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by danvault: 3:56pm On Dec 01, 2020
Quality20:
Just check up north, we here marry girls as virgins

Some northern virgins do anal, abeg shift...
Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 01, 2020
Funkyswagzz:
This is roughly a year and four months I have decided to find someone to marry. It's been so dramatic all along and I'm getting tried already. I want a woman who I am compatible with. I don't need anyone that is hot tempered or stubborn. I want a woman that is hard workin who loves me the way i am. Is it so difficult to find? I came out from a crazy relationship and I don't want to experience something like that anymore. I don't want issues all the time.

The funny thing happening at the moment is that am "tryin to"(still at the process) date my ex's high school mate. The way our part crossed again was just ironic. Sometimes I feel stupid for tryin to date her tho she's not the reason why we broke up. Salute to those that got married. Abeg how una take do am..

Good things are hard to come by.

Besides,stop looking out for pink lips and big bwess.

EOD

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pic Below: Name Something Women Do Better Than Men / 7 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Chasing A Girl For Over 12 Months (Pics) / How To Get A Girl Super Wet And Hot In Just 5 Minutes…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.