Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Omg, Is She Lying? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Omg, Is She Lying? (2739 Views)

When A Girl Knows She's Lying... / Is She Lying Or Hyping Her Ago? / Is She Lying? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omg, Is She Lying? by Omolola1(f): 9:39am On Mar 23, 2011
yes o, when?
Re: Omg, Is She Lying? by Damoche10: 10:16am On Mar 23, 2011
Guys, I am going to give u a summary of what we discussed in the wee hours of this morning cos we talked about a whole lot of things, And Halleluyah! my HIV test was -ve. This is the most important of all cos my health is the most important. She old me she couldn't sleep cos a whole lot was running through her mind and that she needed to talk to me so as to have her mind and groove back with her man. She initially called me around 7PM just to ask if I have eaten. I have really not been thinking of all that has transpired cos my pointer is tilting to the door to make her go.

When she called me, she talked about so many things but the most important is that she knows what is running through my mind and she is so serious about US that she isn't dating any of these guys physically. I said so, spiritually u are! I ain't a fool to think, To be contd.
Re: Omg, Is She Lying? by frank317: 10:30pm On Mar 23, 2011
what does she mean by spiritually? women and their nonsense ways of twisting things. i wonder what u guys talked on the fone, just why the heck would she be reciving such calls from men in the first place before we start talking about recieving them is your presence

the discussion shoulnt be long. she should just answre these qestion 'correctly': whta relationship do u have with these men? why should they send u such text messages? do they know who are? to them are u her mugu boyfriend? obviously if they are just they should know u were with her and avoid calling her unneccsary. who was she telling i care for u too? wht were they discussing. pls make i no vex. woman don finish for ur area?
Re: Omg, Is She Lying? by beeman80: 9:28am On Mar 24, 2011
Omolola1:

[list]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]

Poster,
You be confirm M.U.M.U and she knows this!

Lola easy on the dude.Just give him your candid advice.
Re: Omg, Is She Lying? by born2boink(m): 9:44am On Mar 24, 2011
I wish God have never created WOMAN
Re: Omg, Is She Lying? by 190: 11:48am On Mar 24, 2011
^^then what wud u have been phocking
Re: Omg, Is She Lying? by obowunmi(m): 12:44pm On Mar 24, 2011
@ OP, she's dating the men spiritually --- kaaaaiii
Re: Omg, Is She Lying? by igbsam(m): 11:56pm On Mar 24, 2011
Dude, if u need me 2 tell u d gospel truth, ur gurlfriend is seriously cheating on u. I've had similar case and mine is even worser, while she was in school, she got pregnant by one of her flings and decide 2 abort it cos i told her i was paying her a visit in school. Tried calling her dat i was coming, but she refused to answer cos she was weak and was admitted at the hospital. After dialing her number for several days, she picked and gave all kinds of lies dat she was sick of typhoid and doctor told her to switch of her fone while she was on drip, dis and dat. I went visiting and dat night we wanted to have sex and while caressing her boobs, milk started gushing out, Jeeez, asked her wtf is dis ? she said her hormones are changing due 2 stress, or cos she just finished seeing her period. She tot i wud buy d idea, Men, d following day, i packed ma stuffs and back 2 lagos. I told her until she tells me d truth, then i wud forgive her, then she came out with the truth and i simply told her dat i have forgiven her, but d relationship wud have 2 end here, Shikena and now am moving on with my life. Poster, be a man and stand up 2 dis.
Re: Omg, Is She Lying? by Damoche10: 11:08am On Mar 25, 2011
Sorry guys, I couldn't come online ysday cos I had more pressing matters to attend to in da office, So as we were discussing she talked so much about trust that I just ned to trust that she is scared of loosing me blah blah blah. I made her understand that when there is an iorta of mistrust in a relationship then that r/ship is good as gone, Can u imagine telling me ysnight that the BOSS wanted to see her ysternight? I am to spend a week at her abode, I have to see her face to face to tell her my mind. I am fed up of all this drama. I am to spend some time with her next and I have to be honest with myself here. I will go to her base without telling her I would be coming, She has been sending me all manner of text and her friends are not making things easier for me, This I won't do over the phone cos she needs to convince me beyond any reasonable doubt else I am out! When I get there, The next is give me ur phone, see those things then I am on the next flight to lagos, period!
Re: Omg, Is She Lying? by obowunmi(m): 11:27am On Mar 25, 2011
Just dump the bitch already and save yourself unnecessary headache.
Re: Omg, Is She Lying? by peggycious(f): 11:52am On Mar 25, 2011
humm i really lov Dazzle37's commnt, pls handle dis issue with wisdom, u dnt need to fight her, call her and talk to her.and if such repeat itslf,den walk out,
Re: Omg, Is She Lying? by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 25, 2011
my brother used to tell me, these hoes the same, all that outfit u see is the change
Re: Omg, Is She Lying? by Beync(f): 12:04pm On Mar 25, 2011
Pure Liessss!! she's sleeping with her bos.
Re: Omg, Is She Lying? by Nautillus(m): 12:07pm On Mar 25, 2011
Hand writing on the wall, dude, move before she moves you, you will heal faster IF you breakup with her before she breaks up with you
Re: Omg, Is She Lying? by desthan(m): 12:40pm On Mar 25, 2011
Better be careful when going un-invited to the BASE before the big boss have you bubbled up and thrown into the guardroom, **well that is if you are nor shot with a bazooka**
Re: Omg, Is She Lying? by tialundra: 2:43pm On Mar 25, 2011
im a also a woman bt i tink yo woman is cheating on she is doing this coz she is aware tht no matter what yu always cling on to her.these navy women even in zimbabwe female subordinate in the navy,army tend to cheat
with theri superiors and yu will find taht majority of the navy ,army women are nt married are always afta their bossess. maybe its diff wth nigeria .
BUT STILL WAKE UP BOY AND SMELL THE COFFEE!!!!!!!
Re: Omg, Is She Lying? by Damoche10: 1:32pm On Mar 30, 2011
an u imagine her post to me today,

Her: I left my friend and took him to a place in maitama. Wen he finished, he started askin me out and pressurizing me cos we've been friends for sometime now. He said its cos he loved me dat was why he became my friend.
Her: He suggested we go to a club or just hang out last nite but i refused using work as excuse. But he said we are spending dis nite and weekend together and no one needs to knw if i mind so much.
Her: Thing here is dat d guy is single and rich but i don't love him though i liked him wen we were just friends but now i think i have to let go of d friendship instead of u.
Mine: Baby, u must be crazy for telling me this,
Re: Omg, Is She Lying? by Ranoscky(m): 2:24pm On Mar 30, 2011
Damoche10:

an u imagine her post to me today,

Her: I left my friend and took him to a place in maitama. Wen he finished, he started askin me out and pressurizing me cos we've been friends for sometime now. He said its cos he loved me dat was why he became my friend.
Her: He suggested we go to a club or just hang out last nite but i refused using work as excuse. But he said we are spending dis nite and weekend together and no one needs to knw if i mind so much.
Her: Thing here is dat d guy is single and rich but i don't love him though i liked him wen we were just friends but now i think i have to let go of d friendship instead of u.
Mine: Baby, u must be crazy for telling me this
grin grin grin. . .Funny that!

Op, somehow, I wonder what was your intention of seeking for advice here in NL when the handwritting is there on the wall. EVEN a madman could figure out what your gal is on about, without seeking for advice from sane people!

My advice? undecided. . . FORGET THAT GIRL AND MOVE ON !!!
She's just stalking on you should incase her parols with those other guys crumbles. DONT SAY I DIDNT WARN YOU!
Re: Omg, Is She Lying? by Damoche10: 2:39pm On Mar 30, 2011
I am already out!
Re: Omg, Is She Lying? by Ranoscky(m): 2:46pm On Mar 30, 2011
Berra be!
Re: Omg, Is She Lying? by klear(f): 3:33pm On Mar 30, 2011
Just wondering y it took u so long 2 see d handwriting on d wall shocked, tank God u tested -ive. Let her b cos she is not ready 2 settle down 2 anytin meaninful & dnt go seeing her at d barracks or her lovers mite lynch u
Re: Omg, Is She Lying? by sylve11: 4:47pm On Mar 30, 2011
lol @ r231, who says happy new year. . . . guy, u wanna kill me? grin grin grin grin grin grin cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Girls See In Old Men / At What Age Should A Woman Really Think About Having Kids? / 101 Ways Not To Get Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.