Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

TBoss Celebrates Starr, Her Daughter's Conception Day (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TBoss Celebrates Starr, Her Daughter's Conception Day (Photos) (28890 Views)

Tboss Celebrates Her Daughter, Starr's 2nd Birthday (Photos) / Tboss Celebrates 35th Birthday With Topless Photos / Tboss Celebrates Her Romanian Grandmother's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TBoss Celebrates Starr, Her Daughter's Conception Day (Photos) by Gopaed: 4:14pm On Nov 30, 2020
What's my business
Re: TBoss Celebrates Starr, Her Daughter's Conception Day (Photos) by Sibtygarr: 4:14pm On Nov 30, 2020
Yankiss:
All these oloshos should live their life in quietness. Child without father. Bastard for that matter. Abeg shift make I faint joor. A generation without scruple.
why e come dey pain you for body?

1 Like

Re: TBoss Celebrates Starr, Her Daughter's Conception Day (Photos) by Aksnoopy: 4:15pm On Nov 30, 2020
And no one is talking about the child's father. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TBoss Celebrates Starr, Her Daughter's Conception Day (Photos) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 30, 2020
Wow she even remember the day her guy pour fresh spermatic akamu inside her pink pussay I'm wowed grin grin grin
Re: TBoss Celebrates Starr, Her Daughter's Conception Day (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 4:18pm On Nov 30, 2020
Conception Day?!!... Well, the desperate search for attention continues.

Must be hard to have the little spotlight yanked away with almost nothing resembling fame to hold on to.

2 Likes

Re: TBoss Celebrates Starr, Her Daughter's Conception Day (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 4:21pm On Nov 30, 2020
Basilpearck:
B

Who said or says Womanizing is an investment?!!... Even married men do it more than single guys.
Re: TBoss Celebrates Starr, Her Daughter's Conception Day (Photos) by AceM12: 4:21pm On Nov 30, 2020
Conception date?
People are going nuts seriously

1 Like

Re: TBoss Celebrates Starr, Her Daughter's Conception Day (Photos) by Olatlaccon(m): 4:22pm On Nov 30, 2020
I came to see bresss and I've seen it...outta here man

1 Like

Re: TBoss Celebrates Starr, Her Daughter's Conception Day (Photos) by Ishilove: 4:23pm On Nov 30, 2020
Na wa. So she is keeping the nack date?

2 Likes

Re: TBoss Celebrates Starr, Her Daughter's Conception Day (Photos) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 30, 2020
This one just dey fool herself...How she take know say na the exact day?!

1 Like

Re: TBoss Celebrates Starr, Her Daughter's Conception Day (Photos) by GboyegaD(m): 4:27pm On Nov 30, 2020
Unfortunately, it is rarely accurate as ovulation day varies and more so, the conception moment can't be determined.

1 Like

Re: TBoss Celebrates Starr, Her Daughter's Conception Day (Photos) by Seun360(m): 4:27pm On Nov 30, 2020
OfeAchi:
I heard Dankote is the father of her child.
His rod must be heavy

abeg, no loud am, it's meant to be classified.

1 Like

Re: TBoss Celebrates Starr, Her Daughter's Conception Day (Photos) by Buksaylor: 4:29pm On Nov 30, 2020
[quote author=WrittyWritter post=96584305]Na wa ooo..conception date...she even remembers d date cheesy[/quote

The sex was specifically arranged for her to get pregnant...that's why she remembers bit...
Re: TBoss Celebrates Starr, Her Daughter's Conception Day (Photos) by patosky3310(m): 4:30pm On Nov 30, 2020
How my eyes went to the breast of a mother baffles me.
Re: TBoss Celebrates Starr, Her Daughter's Conception Day (Photos) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ishilove:
Na wa. So she is keeping the nack date?
So nacking day is the conception day?
You and this Tboss na the same people.Tuah!!
Re: TBoss Celebrates Starr, Her Daughter's Conception Day (Photos) by Ishilove: 4:33pm On Nov 30, 2020
DemonInvoker:

So nacking day is the conception day?
You and this Tboss na the same people.Tuah!!
No o, she didn't conceive the child through nacking. She planted her on the farm and harvested her after nine months. Olodo

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: TBoss Celebrates Starr, Her Daughter's Conception Day (Photos) by Niceman4u(m): 4:35pm On Nov 30, 2020
She still has not found a way to completely cover her breast.
I can see part of her breast, just the days of BBN
Re: TBoss Celebrates Starr, Her Daughter's Conception Day (Photos) by mii4u(f): 4:39pm On Nov 30, 2020
Bornsinner7:
Happy conception to the star.. may she continue to witness more conception days
grin u don mad o... Many conception days indeed.
Re: TBoss Celebrates Starr, Her Daughter's Conception Day (Photos) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ishilove:

No o, she didn't conceive the child through nacking. She planted her in the farm and harvested her after nine months. Olodo
So you breathed in and out before posting more nonsense?!SMH for you,your thinking Shallow.
Re: TBoss Celebrates Starr, Her Daughter's Conception Day (Photos) by Ishilove: 4:47pm On Nov 30, 2020
DemonInvoker:

So you breathed in and out before posting more nonsense?!SMH for you,your thinking Shallow.
You are trolling.

You can now fvck off forever, fvck you very much.

2 Likes

Re: TBoss Celebrates Starr, Her Daughter's Conception Day (Photos) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ishilove:

You are trolling.

You can now fvck off forever, fvck you very much.
You people are just too confused or maybe recession is affecting you...I'm only correcting you,The conception date can not be translated as the day or days she had sex and you're talking nonsense..Fvck you very much too... Because,It's Tboss fooling herself,you must also follow her and fool yourself?!What are the processes of conception or when does conception occur?!

2 Likes

Re: TBoss Celebrates Starr, Her Daughter's Conception Day (Photos) by seguno2: 4:52pm On Nov 30, 2020
WrittyWritter:
Na wa ooo..conception date...she even remembers d date cheesy

Fcvked date.
Datsall.

Fcvked by a ghost
Re: TBoss Celebrates Starr, Her Daughter's Conception Day (Photos) by SocialJustice: 4:53pm On Nov 30, 2020
See better breast
Re: TBoss Celebrates Starr, Her Daughter's Conception Day (Photos) by seguno2: 4:55pm On Nov 30, 2020
zeal22:
the papa nko

Missing in Action, MiA, or gone AWOL- away without leave

1 Like

Re: TBoss Celebrates Starr, Her Daughter's Conception Day (Photos) by southsouthking(m): 4:58pm On Nov 30, 2020
See as the baby resemble Dino Melaye.
This life eh, you must see who resemble you.

This picture make me remember when them ask one guy for Cuba say him resemble Zlanta ibrahimovic whether hhim mama Don first date Zlanta ibrahimovic papa, the guy just laugh and say him mama never go Sweden once.

When zlanta hear the story, guy man just reply and say Him mother never visit Sweden once, but him papa Don go Cuba many times.

Omo this pawpaw i smoke this hot afternoon really dey tell on me.
Re: TBoss Celebrates Starr, Her Daughter's Conception Day (Photos) by ubest1(m): 5:23pm On Nov 30, 2020
She mean by this time years back she was heavily bang & pregnant
Re: TBoss Celebrates Starr, Her Daughter's Conception Day (Photos) by Berryli: 5:36pm On Nov 30, 2020
deepwater:
Tell her to goan sidon!

She knows nothing about the definition of conception!

that level of science is way beyond her imagination

if only she knows the swimming speed of a sperm in the woman body she would not be splutting up internet space.
my thoughts exactly. can a mum really tell the actual moment an egg gets fertilized?
Re: TBoss Celebrates Starr, Her Daughter's Conception Day (Photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:02pm On Nov 30, 2020
How did she know the day of conception?
Re: TBoss Celebrates Starr, Her Daughter's Conception Day (Photos) by Anayxz(m): 6:54pm On Nov 30, 2020
upon all the forming and grammar u still end up as a baby mama without a known father. smh, this the reason why I don't take some women serious, I dey shame for u.

1 Like

Re: TBoss Celebrates Starr, Her Daughter's Conception Day (Photos) by meobizy(f): 7:47pm On Nov 30, 2020
The breast is one thing. Churchill’s daughter is another.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"God Please, Don't Let Me See What Will Make Me Leave Smoking" - Naira Marley / Frodd: Esther And I Are Just Friends, No Love Interest Between Us / Uche Ogbodo Welcomes Baby Boy, Her Third Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.