Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

TBoss Celebrates Starr, Her Daughter's Conception Day (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TBoss Celebrates Starr, Her Daughter's Conception Day (Photos) (28889 Views)

Tboss Celebrates Her Daughter, Starr's 2nd Birthday (Photos) / Tboss Celebrates 35th Birthday With Topless Photos / Tboss Celebrates Her Romanian Grandmother's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TBoss Celebrates Starr, Her Daughter's Conception Day (Photos) by EXOUSIAng: 7:53pm On Nov 30, 2020
Is this not the one that denied being pregnant?
I mean this is the child she was ashamed of carrying right.
The same child that doesn't have a father.
LoL in the days of our fathers when lizards were few and morality still retained the old definition. she would have tagged an abomination.
She would still be living in shame.
but lo and behold she is still trying to .........
Re: TBoss Celebrates Starr, Her Daughter's Conception Day (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 8:22pm On Nov 30, 2020
lol...pikin wey we no know the baba abeg wetin dem dey call am for your language
Re: TBoss Celebrates Starr, Her Daughter's Conception Day (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 10:43pm On Nov 30, 2020
Is tboss married or she's jus a baby mama?

Asking for a friend
Re: TBoss Celebrates Starr, Her Daughter's Conception Day (Photos) by dave4rella(m): 11:01pm On Nov 30, 2020
grin

That's she marked the date that Churchill knacked her?

I'm still selling stone and chaf free Nigerian rice in PH
Re: TBoss Celebrates Starr, Her Daughter's Conception Day (Photos) by IamSolopy(m): 12:32am On Dec 01, 2020
I'm in Love with Aunty Tokunbo���

2011 TOYOTA CAMRY�
Price-3.5M
√Super Clean no dent
√Full option
√Low mileage
√Accident free

Location-Apapa,Lagos.
Available as seen�
Call/WhatsApp- +2348148744032

Re: TBoss Celebrates Starr, Her Daughter's Conception Day (Photos) by Pimine: 3:53am On Dec 01, 2020
Aswearugaaad

What sorta idiocy is this?
I hope she celebrated it last month and won't forget to celebrate it next month too.

Nonsense and misconception

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill / Frodd: Esther And I Are Just Friends, No Love Interest Between Us / Uche Ogbodo Welcomes Baby Boy, Her Third Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.