Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,954 members, 7,952,842 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:19 AM

Seriously In Pain - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seriously In Pain (5202 Views)

How Do I Get Over This Broken Heart? I'm In Pain / I’m Seriously In Pain, My Husband Sleeps With Me From My Anus – Lady Cries Out / This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seriously In Pain by LadySarah: 1:13pm On Dec 15, 2020
[quote author=Localemperor post=96926485][/quote].

it wasn't a joint venture. Nairalanders contributed after she begged to raise that house. She was on this site begging everyday.
Re: Seriously In Pain by LadySarah: 1:40pm On Dec 15, 2020
[quote author=botrix post=96648881]

Thank you very much. I and my family is ready now but she is not accepting me back. With prayers I will at least av access

Bjopridint,do whatever gives you peace
Re: Seriously In Pain by Localemperor: 2:48pm On Dec 15, 2020
LadySarah:

it wasn't a joint venture. Nairalanders contributed after she begged to raise that house. She was on this site begging everyday.
I get your point, but I don't want to be irrational here.... She claimed she owned the house, but there was a counter claim by him that the said asset belongs to both of them. now in a court of competent jurisdiction it would be very hard for the judge to determine who owns the house because there was a form of part performance by both parties that was why I said its a joint Venture....
Re: Seriously In Pain by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 16, 2020
Warmth:
I taught this marital relationship of a thing is a mutual hustle, if i hear equality from your mouth again, aswear cyber slap will land on you.

What do you exactly mean by mutual hustle?

Or you are just too blind to read?

The woman said he hit her, made her drop out from school, his family treated her badly. This is a woman that has hustled and taken care of him for 9 years. If you follow her story, you would see that she has turn to a NL beggar because of the wimp.

I pity whoever is with you. So you would subject her to suffer just because of equality balderdash. Pray her eyes open to see the kind of wicked man that you are.
Re: Seriously In Pain by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 16, 2020
Misslilbootay:

What do you exactly mean by mutual hustle?

Or you are just too blind to read?

The woman said he hit her, made her drop out from school, his family treated her badly. This is a woman that has hustled and taken care of him for 9 years. If you follow her story, you would see that she has turn to a NL beggar because of the wimp.

I pity whoever is with you. So you would subject her to suffer just because of equality balderdash. Pray her eyes open to see the kind of wicked man that you are.
Hmm, Am not wicked.
Re: Seriously In Pain by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 16, 2020
Warmth:
Hmm, Am not wicked.

If you are not wicked, then explain yourself
Explain why you are castigating the lady for leaving the wimp?
Re: Seriously In Pain by Riverville(m): 12:10pm On Dec 16, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: Seriously In Pain by LadySarah: 12:35pm On Dec 16, 2020
Warmth:
Hmm, Am not wicked.

Then dont support him.He's using his condition to curry sympathy.
He should have treated her like an egg to show appreciation.

If she hadn't left him,he and his family won't budge.

1 Like

Re: Seriously In Pain by Localemperor: 1:57pm On Dec 16, 2020
Goldmaxx:
taa marry which dead body?
My children na my own, they will come around at the right time.
They are not your children Oga, you did not pay her bride price... They will come around

Not after their brain have been brainwashed with a lot of stories grin
Re: Seriously In Pain by STENON(f): 2:34am On Dec 20, 2020
Abegi Both of you should take this matter off nairaland.
Re: Seriously In Pain by SweetCunt97(f): 7:05am On Jan 03, 2021
botrix:

I am trying my best but she is not answering me she has blocked from whatsapp and whenever I call her its on totally engaged.
Pls allow the woman to rest! She didn't come this life to suffer all in d name of marriage! Abegggi
Re: Seriously In Pain by SweetCunt97(f): 7:07am On Jan 03, 2021
LadySarah:

Then dont support him.He's using his condition to curry sympathy.
He should have treated her like an egg to show appreciation.

If she hadn't left him,he and his family won't budge.
His family wants her back to continue suffering. She even tried sef cos me can't even put up with such in d first place
Re: Seriously In Pain by SweetCunt97(f): 7:09am On Jan 03, 2021
Localemperor:
I get your point, but I don't want to be irrational here.... She claimed she owned the house, but there was a counter claim by him that the said asset belongs to both of them. now in a court of competent jurisdiction it would be very hard for the judge to determine who owns the house because there was a form of part performance by both parties that was why I said its a joint Venture....
The lady practically begged for assistance to build that house and she said the land was a gift.
Re: Seriously In Pain by Localemperor: 7:34am On Jan 03, 2021
SweetCunt97:
The lady practically begged for assistance to build that house and she said the land was a gift.
Yea, She really tried for him. I read her diary which was before their break up. She is a fighter but he and his family were busy enslaving her.
Re: Seriously In Pain by annayawchee: 8:42am On Jan 03, 2021
But ogA botrix you wicked gan oo

How many of your ondo women will stay with you for 9 years without dumping your ass or cheating on you or dumping you??

You are wicked and very heartless and still blame your suppose wife for putting up with your rubbish and your had the audacity to be forming Mr romantic and nice guy...

Go and marry your ondo woman and leave her alone...

As for your kids?
U know the road to Imo right ?

Safe journey

1 Like

Re: Seriously In Pain by LadySarah: 1:12pm On Jan 03, 2021
annayawchee:
But ogA botrix you wicked gan oo

How many of your ondo women will stay with you for 9 years without dumping your ass or cheating on you or dumping you??

You are wicked and very heartless and still blame your suppose wife for putting up with your rubbish and your had the audacity to be forming Mr romantic and nice guy...

Go and marry your ondo woman and leave her alone...

As for your kids?
U know the road to Imo right ?

Safe journey

Sadly he doesn't know the road to the home of the woman he pseudo married for 9 yrs. yet they will call Igbo girls promiscuous and money lovers yet an Imo girl wasted her life for him.
Re: Seriously In Pain by annayawchee: 6:09pm On Jan 03, 2021
LadySarah:

Sadly he doesn't know the road to the home of the woman he pseudo married for 9 yrs. yet they will call Igbo girls promiscuous and money lovers yet an Imo girl wasted her life for him.
I personally know how promiscuous his ondo girls are...

He married her just the way they marry their own sisters over there...

The bride price they suddenly want to pay is audio...

They just want her to come and continue from where she stopped...

Awon iran Kiran
Re: Seriously In Pain by Ishilove: 6:19pm On Jan 03, 2021
This is quite sad. A man who cannot provide for his family is worse than an infidel, says the good book.
Re: Seriously In Pain by Stewart883(m): 6:56pm On Jan 03, 2021
Hmm na wah...... This is a very terrible situation. Seriously I feel for the young lady.
Re: Seriously In Pain by Tisini: 8:47pm On Jan 03, 2021
I'm sorry to say but if you collect those little children I'm seeing can you even take care of them with your disability?
You were lucky to find this kind of woman who looked beyond your physical disability and financial condition, stayed with you for nine years, bore you children, didn't cheat despite you couldn't provide for the family's needs, to the extent of begging here for funds to build a roof over your heads, and yet you refused to do the needful by marrying her. Until she decided enough is enough. Nawa for u oga. Goodluck finding another woman to accept you as you are

1 Like

Re: Seriously In Pain by ayeesha: 2:13pm On Jan 08, 2021
botrix:

Thank you very much. I and my family is ready now but she is not accepting me back. With prayers I will at least av access to my kids,

Seems you and your family suddenly decided to be ready now that she has moved on. Why wasn't this decision made earlier? What assurances for commitment did you give her for the 9 years she toiled to create a good home for you and the kids?

A lady that has suffered with a man, especially through terrible times will not just up and leave one day without valid reasons. I'm not saying she's a saint but for a woman who loved a man unconditionally to leave him, she must have gotten to a limit she can no longer cope.

Also if you claim you" love her so much and want her back", what's with all the Facebook posts? Aren't you the same person looking for an "ondo wife" on Facebook?

You claimed to have moved on. Don't be selfish. Allow her to move on as well!
Re: Seriously In Pain by Localemperor: 5:43pm On Jan 08, 2021
ayeesha:

Also if you claim you" love her so much and want her back", what's with all the Facebook posts? Aren't you the same person looking for an "ondo wife" on Facebook?

Is he looking for an Ondo wife on Facebook?? Na wa oo Konji na bastard grin
Re: Seriously In Pain by Localemperor: 5:44pm On Jan 08, 2021
[
Re: Seriously In Pain by ayeesha: 8:25pm On Jan 08, 2021
Localemperor:
Is he looking for an Ondo wife on Facebook?? Na wa oo Konji na bastard grin

His post on Facebook says he's looking for a God fearing ondo woman to marry. Why specify ondo? To rub it in that she's not from his place? Why not just any God-fearing woman? Why didn't he get an ondo woman to give him children in the first instance? I guess the ibo woman has served her purpose and outlived her usefulness to him. It's time to go back to his roots. lipsrsealed

For me, that's the height of it. If I were the lady in question, even if I had plans of forgiving him, that
Post of his just squashed it! If he had married her legally or traditionally, would he had made that statement easily? And then in the same breath you claim to love her and can't live without her! That just goes to show how much value or importance he attaches to her.

Well, what do I know? It's upto the lady to decide what she wants to do with her life going forward.

Goodluck to them both.
Re: Seriously In Pain by Localemperor: 9:45pm On Jan 08, 2021
ayeesha:

His post on Facebook says he's looking for a God fearing ondo woman to marry. Why specify ondo? To rub it in that she's not from his place? Why not just any God-fearing woman? Why didn't he get an ondo woman to give him children in the first instance? I guess the ibo woman has served her purpose and outlived her usefulness to him. It's time to go back to his roots. lipsrsealed

For me, that's the height of it. If I were the lady in question, even if I had plans of forgiving him, that
Post of his just squashed it! If he had married her legally or traditionally, would he had made that statement easily? And then in the same breath you claim to love her and can't live without her! That just goes to show how much value or importance he attaches to her.

Well, what do I know? It's upto the lady to decide what she wants to do with her life going forward.

Goodluck to them both.
So sad, really sad..... you have him on Facebook?
Re: Seriously In Pain by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 08, 2021
take a redpill
Re: Seriously In Pain by botrix(m): 8:00am On Jan 16, 2021
ayeesha:

Goodluck to them both.

THIS IS JUST FRUSTRATION. SHE KNOWS I CANNOT MARRY ANYBODY, COS I HAVE A SPIRITUAL PLEDGE NEVER TO TRY IT. I WILL REMAIN SINGLE AND MARRY MY BUSINESS TO DEVELOP MYSELF FOR MY KIDS FOR THE FUTURE. HER NUMBER IS TOTALLY SWITCHED OFF AND HER SECOND LINE IS ALWAYS PICKED BY A MAN WHO CLAIMS IT IS HIS NUMBER, COS I CALL EVERYDAY. THANK YOU VERY MUCH EVERYBODY FOR YOUR COMMENTS AND CONCERNS. I HAVE OVERCOME MY THINKING TOO MUCH COS OF MY BP. MY GOD WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR ME AND I WILL CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR HER AND MY KIDS.

ANYWAY ITS NOT EASY WITH HOUSE CHORES AND COOKING, BUT THE LORD HAS ALWAYS BEEN MY STRENGTH. I WILL REMAIN SINGLE TILL GOD INTERVENES ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU VERY MUCH ALL.
Re: Seriously In Pain by annayawchee: 8:21am On Jan 16, 2021
botrix:

THIS IS JUST FRUSTRATION. SHE KNOWS I CANNOT MARRY ANYBODY, COS I HAVE A SPIRITUAL PLEDGE NEVER TO TRY IT. I WILL REMAIN SINGLE AND MARRY MY BUSINESS TO DEVELOP MYSELF FOR MY KIDS FOR THE FUTURE. HER NUMBER IS TOTALLY SWITCHED OFF AND HER SECOND LINE IS ALWAYS PICKED BY A MAN WHO CLAIMS IT IS HIS NUMBER, COS I CALL EVERYDAY. THANK YOU VERY MUCH EVERYBODY FOR YOUR COMMENTS AND CONCERNS. I HAVE OVERCOME MY THINKING TOO MUCH COS OF MY BP. MY GOD WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR ME AND I WILL CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR HER AND MY KIDS.

ANYWAY ITS NOT EASY WITH HOUSE CHORES AND COOKING, BUT THE LORD HAS ALWAYS BEEN MY STRENGTH. I WILL REMAIN SINGLE TILL GOD INTERVENES ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU VERY MUCH ALL.
You have too many excuses to give and that's the major problem.... She was just a means to an end for you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It The Best To Marry A Virgin? / Am I Being A Gold Digger? Or Is He Selfish? / I Had Sex With 183 Women For Rituals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.