Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,015 members, 7,953,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:27 AM

Seriously In Pain - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seriously In Pain (5203 Views)

How Do I Get Over This Broken Heart? I'm In Pain / I’m Seriously In Pain, My Husband Sleeps With Me From My Anus – Lady Cries Out / This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seriously In Pain by hashtagged(m): 10:43am On Dec 01, 2020
pocohantas:

She never MARRIED him. He never MARRIED her.

Nothing is binding, no bride price, nothing...

There are so many #TeamBabymama on Nairaland. One of them should give him their sister to continue the babymama-hood. It should be somewhere in the brocode hah? Pffttt

He doesn’t know her parents house? No relative? This is the disadvantage of Lagos marriage. He should thank God it isn’t death.

Brocode? Must everything be a gender war to you ladies, you guys can't even hold normal conversations without attacking men.
Marriage can be dissolved at anytime I agree whether bride price or not people should be free to leave if they want out, but she should let him continue to see his kids for Pete's sake, if she wants to leave fine no one would date blame her but those children are his too and taking them away from him is not fair at all.

1 Like

Re: Seriously In Pain by pocohantas(f): 10:56am On Dec 01, 2020
hashtagged:

Brocode? Must everything be a gender war to you ladies, you guys can't even hold normal conversations without attacking men.
Marriage can be dissolved at anytime I agree whether bride price or not people should be free to leave if they want out, but she should let him continue to see his kids for Pete's sake, if she wants to leave fine no one would date blame her but those children are his too and taking them away from him is not fair at all.

HE should go to her parents house and ask for his kids. The best deal is joint custody.

Give him your sister to continue the marriage...

Ginaz:
Hmmmm. Your wife tried o. Kindly beg her to forgive you.

Over-try! Now he is here on Nairaland, hanging a cheating accusation over her head. Once they want the narrative to go in their favour, they throw in the cheating accusation.

2 Likes

Re: Seriously In Pain by botrix(m): 11:20am On Dec 01, 2020
Ginaz:

I am trying my best but she is not answering me she has blocked from whatsapp and whenever I call her its on totally engaged.
Re: Seriously In Pain by botrix(m): 11:23am On Dec 01, 2020
hashtagged:

Am no ready to collect the kids now, I just want t be having access to them till am financially buoyant to start taking care of my responsibilities becos I am their father and no one can take that from me.
Re: Seriously In Pain by hashtagged(m): 12:57pm On Dec 01, 2020
pocohantas:

HE should go to her parents house and ask for his kids. The best deal is joint custody.

Give him your sister to continue the marriage...

Over-try! Now he is here on Nairaland, hanging a cheating accusation over her head. Once they want the narrative to go in their favour, they throw in the cheating accusation.

It seems you are just a pained person I don't know why but it would be a waste of time talking rationally to you, go and do your gender wars with people who have time to waste

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seriously In Pain by hashtagged(m): 12:59pm On Dec 01, 2020
botrix:

Am no ready to collect the kids now, I just want t be having access to them till am financially buoyant to start taking care of my responsibilities becos I am their father and no one can take that from me.

I wasn't suggesting you take the kids from her, I was only suggesting you get to meet them whenever you want, cause I would usually prefer the kids to stay with their mum until you can work on your finances
Re: Seriously In Pain by pocohantas(f): 1:12pm On Dec 01, 2020
hashtagged:

[s]It seems you are just a pained person I don't know why but it would be a waste of time talking rationally to you, go and do your gender wars with people who have time to waste[/s]

This belongs to the bin. grin

1 Like

Re: Seriously In Pain by hashtagged(m): 1:14pm On Dec 01, 2020
pocohantas:

This belongs to the bin. grin
K

1 Like

Re: Seriously In Pain by chinchonglee(m): 2:29pm On Dec 01, 2020
Ginaz:
What did i just read!

1 Like

Re: Seriously In Pain by SilentBang(m): 8:43pm On Dec 01, 2020
This life ehn! smh... this life balance o na we just dey make am hard.

Oga for nine good years? you couldn't pay her bride price and you guys made those two beautiful kids... no matter the difficulties and financial challenges you could have seen her family and done something atleast if you truly valued her.

Now she is gone, and from what i ve read so far, that lady is truly a GEM putting up with you and dedicating Nine years of her Youth to you... She has probably had enough, that elastic limit has been exceeded.

I can only wish you well. I honestly do wish you the very best... but i don't fault her actions one bit... She wants better and she deserves better.

I just pray you have access to your kids atleast... Adios.

3 Likes

Re: Seriously In Pain by botrix(m): 9:58am On Dec 02, 2020
SilentBang:
This life ehn! smh... this life balance o na we just dey make am hard.

Oga for nine good years? you couldn't pay her bride price and you guys made those two beautiful kids... no matter the difficulties and financial challenges you could have seen her family and done something atleast if you truly valued her.

Now she is gone, and from what i ve read so far, that lady is truly a GEM putting up with you and dedicating Nine years of her Youth to you... She has probably had enough, that elastic limit has been exceeded.

I can only wish you well. I honestly do wish you the very best... but i don't fault her actions one bit... She wants better and she deserves better.

I just pray you have access to your kids atleast... Adios.

Thank you very much. I and my family is ready now but she is not accepting me back. With prayers I will at least av access to my kids,
Re: Seriously In Pain by SilentBang(m): 11:01am On Dec 02, 2020
botrix:

Thank you very much. I and my family is ready now but she is not accepting me back. With prayers I will at least av access to my kids,

I will spare some thoughts for you in prayers too... sorry.
Re: Seriously In Pain by bjprodint(f): 3:53pm On Dec 04, 2020
Re: Seriously In Pain by Uniquekriss(m): 4:27pm On Dec 04, 2020
I don't pity u cos u ain't supposed to get her pregnant without paying her dowry, 9yrs is just more than enough for u to have been able to do the needful. Anyways I'd love to hear her side of the story before I say what I have in mind, I don't judge on hearing one side of the story.
Re: Seriously In Pain by lagusboyyy(m): 7:15pm On Dec 04, 2020
botrix:
No Problem, I will just do that. They are unpredictable truly. This is a woman that suffered when we were trying to erect the one room I am managing now by his grace.

Anyway thanks very much for your concern. It is well

she's also a nairanlander right?

I think i remember her posts.
Re: Seriously In Pain by bjprodint(f): 12:03pm On Dec 10, 2020
Dear botrix,i neva cheated while with u,u stole ownership of my house 4rm me,i registered ur company with my money,u av neva paid ur kids school fees 4 ones even when d money was there,i av bought u 2 laptops from my poor salary,i have carried ur feaces and urine 4 9 yrs,i have assisted u to move around all these years,u called me a useles woman in public in front of ur female friend,i became a school drop out because of u,i was disowned by my family all these years because of u,i turned 2 a beggar because of u.u kicked me out of ur house while pregnant with our daughter,i hid d pregnancy 4rm my family until 7months no antenantal ,no medicals,my family threw me out wen they found out,i slept outside without roof until my friends mum took me in,u have never apologised 4 dat incident.u deceived and got me pregnant again wen i just lost my mum,u neva attended my mum's burial,u hit me while pregnant with our daughter.d kids became violent,u even av gusts to threaten my sister dat she should produce me...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seriously In Pain by bjprodint(f): 12:13pm On Dec 10, 2020
Botrix,stop spoilin my name,u ran down my businesses,u where even planing 2 send my kids to ur mum without my knowledge so dat i wil neva see dem.since i left,i av been jobles,d kids av not been going to school(i teach dem at home),feedin has been dificult,but guess wat,d kids have neva asked of u.they are just happy.i have been gettin suitors from men but i see u in every man.but its like am moving on soon.botrix,stop spoilin me deep down in ur heart u know dat u uselessed my life.i dash u everything i left behind,d kids are more dan enough 4 me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seriously In Pain by Localemperor: 1:00pm On Dec 10, 2020
[quote author=bjprodint post=96924696]Dear botrix,i neva cheated while with u,u stole ownership of my house 4rm me,i registered ur company with my money,u av neva paid ur kids school fees 4 ones even when d money was there,i av bought u 2 laptops from my poor salary,i have carried ur feaces and urine 4 9 yrs,i have assisted u to move around all these years,u called me a useles woman in public in front of ur female friend,i became a school drop out because of u,i was disowned by my family all these years because of u,i turned 2 a beggar because of u.u kicked me out of ur house while pregnant with our daughter,i hid d pregnancy 4rm my family until 7months no antenantal ,no medicals,my family threw me out wen they found out,i slept outside without roof until my friends mum took me in,u have never apologised 4 dat incident.u deceived and got me pregnant again wen i just lost my mum,u neva attended my mum's burial,u hit me while pregnant with our burial??

oh you where afraid her people would lock you up for not paying her bride price or what?? was that why you refuse to attend her mum's burial That's so bad Mhen

But Nne how did you become a dropout because of him? like how?

After everything you still went back and he got you pregnant again, is that not wonderful?? he hits you while you were pregnant? I will only say it a mere allegation until the original poster respond to this.

Stole the ownership of your house from you? was it not a joint venture between the both of you??

Op you had never paid your kids school fee despite having the money, do you want them to turn to " Owo mi da " ??
Re: Seriously In Pain by Ginaz(f): 2:24pm On Dec 10, 2020
bjprodint:
Dear botrix,i neva cheated while with u,u stole ownership of my house 4rm me,i registered ur company with my money,u av neva paid ur kids school fees 4 ones even when d money was there,i av bought u 2 laptops from my poor salary,i have carried ur feaces and urine 4 9 yrs,i have assisted u to move around all these years,u called me a useles woman in public in front of ur female friend,i became a school drop out because of u,i was disowned by my family all these years because of u,i turned 2 a beggar because of u.u kicked me out of ur house while pregnant with our daughter,i hid d pregnancy 4rm my family until 7months no antenantal ,no medicals,my family threw me out wen they found out,i slept outside without roof until my friends mum took me in,u have never apologised 4 dat incident.u deceived and got me pregnant again wen i just lost my mum,u neva attended my mum's burial,u hit me while pregnant with our daughter.d kids became violent,u even av gusts to threaten my sister dat she should produce me...

Hmmmm don't worry dear. He sooner or later would realise what a jewel you are. For now I would advise you to focus on your kids and yourself. Try to become something in life. Pause the Union for now moreover he never paid your bride price.

Just focus on yourself. You're too young and very pretty to be living such a hard life.
Re: Seriously In Pain by botrix(m): 9:31am On Dec 15, 2020
bjprodint:

OKAY ACCEPTED U NEVA CHEATED ON ME ITS ONLY GOD THAT UNDERSTANDS THAT, ANYWAY I AV ALWAYS TRUSTED U. BUT I BELIEVE THE HOUSE IS FOR THE BOTH OF US. WE BOUGHT THE LAND TOGETHER. I REALLY APPRECIATE THE REGISTRATION OF THE COMPANY BECOS IT HAPPENED WHEN BONANZA WAS GOING ON AND U HAD THE MONEY THEN. U WERE HANDLING THE SCHOOL FEES BECOS U WERE A TEACHER AND WORKS IN THE SCHOOL MY KIDS WERE ATTENDING, BUT U KNOW I WAS REALLY STRUGGLING AND ALWAYS PRAYING TO GOD FOR A TURNAROUND IN MY LIFE. U BOUGHT THE LAPTOPS THEN BECOS I NEEDED IT FOR MY BUSINESS THEN TO IMPROVE. I NEVER CALLED U USELESS WOMAN, AND IF I DID AM DEEPLY SORRY FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART FOR THE STUPID ACT OF MINE. A SCHOOL DROPOUT? BUT I LATER SUPPORTED THE LITTLE I CAN THAT U FINISH YOUR NCE PROGRAMME HERE IN ABUJA. I HAVE ACTUALLY RECONCILED WITH YOUR FAMILY BEFORE U PACKED OUT OF THE HOUSE. PLEASE I CANT JUST MOVE ON AT ALL, LETS FORGIVE AND FORGET ALL THE PAST AND WE MOVE ON. 9YEARS IS NOT A JOKE. I HAVE REALLY LEARNT MY LESSONS NOW AND I AM READY TO VALUE, CHERISH AND LOVE YOU FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE.

I WILL REMAIN SINGLE TILL GOD INTERVENES. NOW I SLEEP AT THE SHOP TO AVOID TOO MUCH THINKING AND TO MAKE SURE I MOVE FORWARD FINANCIALLY TO BETTER MY LIFE AND MY FAMILY. THINGS WILL CHANGE FROM NEXT YEAR BY HIS GRACE. I DID NOT THREATEN YOUR SISTER AND I HAVE ACTUALLY APOLOGIZED TO HER. I DID NOT COME TO YOUR MUM'S BURIAL BUT SUPPORTED FINANCIALLY AND MY BOSS THEN ALSO SUPPORTED TOO FINANCIALLY TO THE BURIAL.

LASTLY, I AM DEEPLY SORRY FOR EVERYTHING I MUST AV DONE ENTIRELY.

1 Like

Re: Seriously In Pain by botrix(m): 9:47am On Dec 15, 2020
bjprodint:
Botrix,stop spoilin my name,u ran down my businesses,u where even planing 2 send my kids to ur mum without my knowledge so dat i wil neva see dem.since i left,i av been jobles,d kids av not been going to school(i teach dem at home),feedin has been dificult,but guess wat,d kids have asked of u.they are just happy.i have been gettin suitors from men but i see u in every man.but its like am moving on soon.botrix,stop spoilin me deep down in ur heart u know dat u uselessed my life.i dash u everything i left behind,d kids are more dan enough 4 me

I DID NOT RUN DOWN ANY OF YOUR BUSINESS AT ALL. U STARTED THE BUSINESSES BEAUTIFULLY WHICH I HAVE ALWAYS SUPPORTED AND YOU ALWAYS GET TIRED OF THE BUSINESS YOURSELF DUE TO SOME LITTLE CHALLENGES WHICH I DONT SUPPORT, U KNOW THAT. U SAID U ARE JOBLESS, I GAVE U AN OPPORTUNITY TO SUBMIT YOUR CREDENTIALS TO ME SO I MOVE IT FOR A PLACE IN THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE, BUT U NEGLECTED ME AND THE OFFER, I WANTED TO MAKE SURE I DO IT THEN BECAUSE OF THE KIDS COS GOD MAY BE USING YOU TO BLESS THE FAMILY.

WHAT DID U LEFT BEHIND THAN MAKING SURE I HAVE MY FAMILY BACK AND WE ALL MOVE ON COS GOD IS TAKING US TO A BETTER PLACE. HOW CAN I USELESS THE MOTHER OF MY KIDS COS PEOPLE SAY I USE VOODOO ON YOU. IT IS A RARE PRIVILEGE TO HAVE U AS A WIFE, MOTHER, FRIEND, COMPANION, LOVER, CHOCOLATE, HONEY, SWEETY. D KIDS ARE STILL YOUNG BUT THEY MUST ONE DAY ASK FOR THEIR FATHER. LETS GET ALL THIS BEHIND AND MOVE FORWARD.
Re: Seriously In Pain by botrix(m): 9:50am On Dec 15, 2020
botrix:

I DID NOT RUN DOWN ANY OF YOUR BUSINESS AT ALL. U STARTED THE BUSINESSES BEAUTIFULLY WHICH I HAVE ALWAYS SUPPORTED AND YOU ALWAYS GET TIRED OF THE BUSINESS YOURSELF DUE TO SOME LITTLE CHALLENGES WHICH I DONT SUPPORT, U KNOW THAT. U SAID U ARE JOBLESS, I GAVE U AN OPPORTUNITY TO SUBMIT YOUR CREDENTIALS TO ME SO I MOVE IT FOR A PLACE IN THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE, BUT U NEGLECTED ME AND THE OFFER, I WANTED TO MAKE SURE I DO IT THEN BECAUSE OF THE KIDS COS GOD MAY BE USING YOU TO BLESS THE FAMILY.

WHAT DID U LEFT BEHIND THAN MAKING SURE I HAVE MY FAMILY BACK AND WE ALL MOVE ON COS GOD IS TAKING US TO A BETTER PLACE. HOW CAN I USELESS THE MOTHER OF MY KIDS COS PEOPLE SAY I USE VOODOO ON YOU. IT IS A RARE PRIVILEGE TO HAVE U AS A WIFE, MOTHER, FRIEND, COMPANION, LOVER, CHOCOLATE, HONEY, SWEETY. D KIDS ARE STILL YOUNG BUT THEY MUST ONE DAY ASK FOR THEIR FATHER. LETS GET ALL THIS BEHIND AND MOVE FORWARD.

I NEVER HAD THE PLAN TO MOVE MY KIDS TO MY MUM AT ALL AT ALL. BELIEVE AND TRUST ME ON THIS.
Re: Seriously In Pain by botrix(m): 9:58am On Dec 15, 2020
botrix:

OKAY ACCEPTED U NEVA CHEATED ON ME ITS ONLY GOD THAT UNDERSTANDS THAT, ANYWAY I AV ALWAYS TRUSTED U. BUT I BELIEVE THE HOUSE IS FOR THE BOTH OF US. WE BOUGHT THE LAND TOGETHER. I REALLY APPRECIATE THE REGISTRATION OF THE COMPANY BECOS IT HAPPENED WHEN BONANZA WAS GOING ON AND U HAD THE MONEY THEN. U WERE HANDLING THE SCHOOL FEES BECOS U WERE A TEACHER AND WORKS IN THE SCHOOL MY KIDS WERE ATTENDING, BUT U KNOW I WAS REALLY STRUGGLING AND ALWAYS PRAYING TO GOD FOR A TURNAROUND IN MY LIFE. U BOUGHT THE LAPTOPS THEN BECOS I NEEDED IT FOR MY BUSINESS THEN TO IMPROVE. I NEVER CALLED U USELESS WOMAN, AND IF I DID AM DEEPLY SORRY FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART FOR THE STUPID ACT OF MINE. A SCHOOL DROPOUT? BUT I LATER SUPPORTED THE LITTLE I CAN THAT U FINISH YOUR NCE PROGRAMME HERE IN ABUJA. I HAVE ACTUALLY RECONCILED WITH YOUR FAMILY BEFORE U PACKED OUT OF THE HOUSE. PLEASE I CANT JUST MOVE ON AT ALL, LETS FORGIVE AND FORGET ALL THE PAST AND WE MOVE ON. 9YEARS IS NOT A JOKE. I HAVE REALLY LEARNT MY LESSONS NOW AND I AM READY TO VALUE, CHERISH AND LOVE YOU FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE.

I WILL REMAIN SINGLE TILL GOD INTERVENES. NOW I SLEEP AT THE SHOP TO AVOID TOO MUCH THINKING AND TO MAKE SURE I MOVE FORWARD FINANCIALLY TO BETTER MY LIFE AND MY FAMILY. THINGS WILL CHANGE FROM NEXT YEAR BY HIS GRACE. I DID NOT THREATEN YOUR SISTER AND I HAVE ACTUALLY APOLOGIZED TO HER. I DID NOT COME TO YOUR MUM'S BURIAL BUT SUPPORTED FINANCIALLY AND MY BOSS THEN ALSO SUPPORTED TOO FINANCIALLY TO THE BURIAL.

LASTLY, I AM DEEPLY SORRY FOR EVERYTHING I MUST AV DONE ENTIRELY.

AS FOR THIS feaces and urine 4 9 yrs, IT IS BECAUSE WE MOVED TO THE NEW HOUSE WHICH U BROUGHT THE IDEA WHEN THERE IS NO TOILET, I DO THIS MYSELF TOO AND IT IS JUST FOR SOME TIME TILL WE FINISH BUILDING THE HOUSE AND THE HOUSE IS YOURS, HOW CAN I TELL U TO PACK OUT OF YOUR HOUSE. i have assisted u to move around all these years, BECAUSE U KNOW MY CONDITION BUT I THANK GOD I CAN MOVE AROUND ON MY OWN WITH MY NEWLY PURCHASED CLUTCHES.
Re: Seriously In Pain by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 15, 2020
I taught this marital relationship of a thing is a mutual hustle, if i hear equality from your mouth again, aswear cyber slap will land on you.
Re: Seriously In Pain by bigjackass: 11:11am On Dec 15, 2020
shocked shocked shocked I believe this poor girl has reached her limit with you. Let her be. She don too try. 9 good years and you couldn't pay common dowry for her shocked. So until she packed out of the house before you and your dumb family members could decide to pay her dowry shocked. Una dey mad sadYou now come here to accuse her of cheating. Bjprodint you are strong woman and will be fine as a single mom even if no man comes again. Pick up your life. This nigga is not a man despite he impregnated you. Wtf!

2 Likes

Re: Seriously In Pain by Robinho22: 11:18am On Dec 15, 2020
On this video, I teach about how to break from Family Curses and Badluck using Palm kernel Oil. No matter where the Curses generated from whether Paternal or Maternal side. Some families out there no single member is making progress. Once you follow this my teaching and break out, you will be free for ever.�����
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ds6_5g7RtWs

Don't forget to hit the Subscribe button to always get More powerful videos
Re: Seriously In Pain by thatsleepboy1: 11:32am On Dec 15, 2020
botrix:
I believe most people in Nairaland know me very well. My supposed wife to be packed out of my house with no excuse with my two kids after we have both suffered together for the past 9yrs because of money. I am the physically disabled Yoruba man from ondo state. Truly I have not actually paid her dowry since she is from Imo state. Anybody that knows her should please talk to her or return my kids back to me. I have BP issues and I don't want to die young. bjprodint Now my family is fully ready to do the necessary and she said NO saying she has seen her new husband meaning she has been cheating on me for a long time. No problem but I need my kids.

Op don't deceive yourself, if you've not paid her bride price, it means she's the owner of the children and has the full right to them. If another man pays her bride price, the children belongs to him unless he does not want to have ath to do with them but her family will still take the children. So just calm down and pray her family members are not the bad type or else even the court can get the kids for you. BTW I'm sorry abt your health. May God heal you ijn.....amem
Re: Seriously In Pain by Pegi23(f): 11:41am On Dec 15, 2020
Ewooo I'm crying for my sister��what kind of juju is this na. Ahhh my sister is suffering oo. Ps don't marry that beast again. Let ur family not accept any dowry. Do u want to suffer to eternity.. haven't u suffer enough in the hands of that beast. Chaiii. I'm angry at my sister stupidity. As a Igbo girl I know we love with our whole heart but we shouldn't be stupid in love. Those families don't know ur valve until u decided to go. This type of broke man will disrespect u,they will make u feel useless and his families won't let u have peace. Forgetting you are the one sustaining him. Sister pls go for deliverance to set free of the spell being cast on you

1 Like

Re: Seriously In Pain by thatsleepboy1: 11:51am On Dec 15, 2020
Pegi23:
Ewooo I'm crying for my sister��what kind of juju is this na. Ahhh my sister is suffering oo. Ps don't marry that beast again. Let ur family not accept any dowry. Do u want to suffer to eternity.. haven't u suffer enough in the hands of that beast. Chaiii. I'm angry at my sister stupidity. As a Igbo girl I know we love with our whole heart but we shouldn't be stupid in love. Those families don't know ur valve until u decided to go. This type of broke man will disrespect u,they will make u feel useless and his families won't let u have peace. Forgetting you are the one sustaining him. Sister pls go for deliverance to set free of the spell being cast on you

Babe babe babe

I'm full of tears rn

Na big time JUJU and d jazz don fail na why. Na God know everything.
Re: Seriously In Pain by thatsleepboy1: 11:57am On Dec 15, 2020
bjprodint:

Nne m ọma biko just take heart and God will prevail. As the op above me said, just go to deliverance cos it might be voodoo or not cos true love kills at times. Just take it one step at a time and if you feel you need another man in your life, don't just rush cos Abuja na reggae o. You need to watch and pray and I believe as an aṣa, nwa ọma ọsịsọ that you're, just look for a strong prophet to back you up with prayers so that things will fall back in place. Kudos aṣa nwanyị ọma. Kà Chukwu gọzie gị màkà e ghabi ghala ihé. Ọ wu Chukwu wu onye n'edu mmadụ aga. Ọ wu hụ mmadụ n'edu mmadụ n'ije ụwa a anyị nílé bịara. Kaa nne ọma nna?.....

1 Like

Re: Seriously In Pain by bigjackass: 12:25pm On Dec 15, 2020
bjprodint:
Botrix,stop spoilin my name,u ran down my businesses,u where even planing 2 send my kids to ur mum without my knowledge so dat i wil neva see dem.since i left,i av been jobles,d kids av not been going to school(i teach dem at home),feedin has been dificult,but guess wat,d kids have neva asked of u.they are just happy.i have been gettin suitors from men but i see u in every man.but its like am moving on soon.botrix,stop spoilin me deep down in ur heart u know dat u uselessed my life.i dash u everything i left behind,d kids are more dan enough 4 me
Don't accept any bride price from the man again. Just move on and enjoy the rest of your youth with your children abeg.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Did Weston Mckennie Do With Christian Pulisic's Sister In USMNT Hotel? / The Lady Slept With Infected Me HIV/AIDS / 8 Types Of Guys Women Avoid !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.