Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried (71319 Views)

Sex Tape: I Changed The Narrative – Tiwa Savage / “sophia Always Has Sex With Davido When He Visits His Daughter” – Kemi Olunloyo / Davido: "When You're Living Like This, They're Supposed To Hate" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by OBTMOS(m): 8:08pm On Nov 30, 2020
E de pain us for body I swear

2 Likes

Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by Ayula911: 8:08pm On Nov 30, 2020
Shey be you be 30 BG, mumu

Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 30, 2020
supportnija:
See who wanted cry, if he Davidoo want to pee he goes to America, if he wants to kiss he goes to America, your necklex is an imported one, you put pressure on Dollar and you are Complaining.

How many months did Buhari spend in London treating himself with pounds?
When Buhari son had an accident, where did they take him?
When the wife of president went to shop for her daughter's wedding, where did she go?

Stupid SLAVE

21 Likes

Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by Bizibi(m): 8:08pm On Nov 30, 2020
chozzy:

Are you among the foolish Nigerians
that voted Buhari?
ignore that idiot.....

3 Likes

Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by uncleck: 8:09pm On Nov 30, 2020
Imagine what average Nigerians go through. Now think of what the poor are into

2 Likes

Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by Obagreatdatoye(m): 8:09pm On Nov 30, 2020
Awon oloriburukun govt
Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by Seyzcham91(m): 8:09pm On Nov 30, 2020
nomatter how hard country is or become people like davido will always have money to raise their kids anywhere

na people like us that advice fit for
samincredible44:
Davido naira don overcast,do ur children a favor by raising them abroad

3 Likes

Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by gift2xl: 8:09pm On Nov 30, 2020
Which way Nija
Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by hinere(m): 8:10pm On Nov 30, 2020
Don't cry Davido. You have the money. You celebrities have the money. Let's face it.
You all have investments that are growing for you daily. Most of you guys even have multiple investment here and there.
You all are Secret Mad Real Estate and Agricultural Investors yet people don't know.

Nigerians need to wake up to Investments

Saving your money in the Bank will NEVER and I repeat NEVER make you rich instead the Banks will keep taking your money in form of Charges.

When I say Real Estate or Agriculture, I don't mean buying land, buying block and cement to build house or carrying cutlass and hoe to enter Farm....NO.
INVEST in already thriving Agricultural and Real Estate Ventures.

When you invest in Agriculture, you earn 55% ROI (Profit) in months
When you invest in Real Estate, you earn 45% ROI (Profit) in months.
And they come with Legal Documents and Insurance coverage.
Your investment is Secured.
And the minimum amount you can invest is N100K and above

A Wise man once said...

"Today's Millionaires should be aware that Crude Oil would not be used forever but Food would continue to be eaten forever"

"The best place to put your money is to put it on Earth for the best investment on Earth is Earth Itself"

To know more about these and how to Invest, Click these threads below
https://www.nairaland.com/6235562/invest-agriculture-make-up-55

https://www.nairaland.com/6237567/invest-real-estate-make-up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by Seyzcham91(m): 8:10pm On Nov 30, 2020
e no feel anything baba won trend ni

you should know davido and social media casting na 5&6
Moferere:
Davido don dey feel the change grin
Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 30, 2020
GavelSlam:

He knows most of his supporters lack critical reasoning.

A country in which every single item in the home, office and playground is imported would be first to lament the exchange rate.

Too many blockheads in Nigeria I swear.

Correct.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by kayzeesoft(m): 8:10pm On Nov 30, 2020
techmo:
cool

Why do I think this artificial hardship is a political Strategy for 2023 Election

You make life harder for the voting populace, and a year before Election you start making everything go away and forming Messiah and solution to the problem you created

Na dia way o
Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 30, 2020
techmo:
cool

Why do I think this artificial hardship is a political Strategy for 2023 Election

You make life harder for the voting populace, and a year before Election you start making everything go away and forming Messiah and solution to the problem you created

E be like say hunger don day reset your brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by SenecaTheYonger: 8:11pm On Nov 30, 2020
techmo post=9659315[font=Lucida Sans Unicode:
5] cool

You make life harder for the voting populace, and a year before Election you start making everything go away and forming Messiah and solution to the problem you created [/font]

We are three years away from election and they are already sabotaging to economy? makes no sense.

4 Likes

Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by Sonnobax15(m): 8:12pm On Nov 30, 2020
grin. Buhari regime don successfully make the value of naira to dollar equivalent to newspaper wey mallam Issa take dey sell suya for DEDE junction for niger state
Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 30, 2020
14 million Nigerians voted for Next Level

Let's enjoy it together
Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 30, 2020
techmo:
cool

Nigeria's political/ruling classes possess neither the smarts or the self control to do that.

They are motivated by pathological greed and instant gratification, you can see how they have more or less ridden the economy to death
Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by saraki2019(m): 8:13pm On Nov 30, 2020
It is true brother
Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by SmartPolician: 8:13pm On Nov 30, 2020
We be cashing out big time
Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by Lexusgs430: 8:14pm On Nov 30, 2020
£1 - N650....... grin

1 Like

Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:15pm On Nov 30, 2020
sapphiere:
Clout
At least just pretend u have sense for once, he's saying the reality and you are here calling it clout
Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by samincredible44(m): 8:16pm On Nov 30, 2020
Seyzcham91:
nomatter how hard country is or become people like davido will always have money to raise their kids anywhere

na people like us that advice fit for

My brother I hear u but let's be realistic naija isn't a good country to raise a kid whether u are rich or poor
Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by DexterousOne(m): 8:16pm On Nov 30, 2020
Fierypreacher:
shocked

Soonest Nigeria will be unsafe for all, regardless of class or political affiliation, regardless of religion or ethnic background.

Presently sef Nigeria no safe again ooooo.

Buhari whyyyy?
That's true
Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by otokx(m): 8:16pm On Nov 30, 2020
is this true? anyway save your tears for petrol price.
Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by robosky02(m): 8:17pm On Nov 30, 2020
Indeed Nigerians' don enter one chance

Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by SmartPolician: 8:17pm On Nov 30, 2020
GavelSlam:

Who can transform Nigeria?

Me
Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by Beverlyjean(f): 8:17pm On Nov 30, 2020
The northerners have finally finished this country....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

12 Scandals That Shook Nollywood To The Core / Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions / Lady In Peruzzi's Leaked Bedroom Video Shows Up On Instagram (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.