Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,180 members, 7,815,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried (71332 Views)

Sex Tape: I Changed The Narrative – Tiwa Savage / “sophia Always Has Sex With Davido When He Visits His Daughter” – Kemi Olunloyo / Davido: "When You're Living Like This, They're Supposed To Hate" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by Nobody: 6:07am On Dec 01, 2020
techmo:
cool

Why do I think this artificial hardship is a political Strategy for 2023 Election

You make life harder for the voting populace, and a year before Election you start making everything go away and forming Messiah and solution to the problem you created

This man is unable to improve the living conditions of Nigerians. He has already intimidated the judiciary and bought INEC. Our votes will not count. He doesn't give a damn.
The only way he knows how to operate is the way he is going.
Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by Aconomist: 6:17am On Dec 01, 2020
surgical:
I give up on you,dont know you are this dumb,so it is spirit that will make refineries work
Transferring government monopoly to private monopoly is the solution you think will solve the problem
If you are not dumb then you are part of the problem
No you are the problem. The Nigerian government cannot manage any successful company -- get that through your mushy black brain. At least a private monopoly will make the refineries work and save the country FOREX which is better than nothing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by Aconomist: 6:20am On Dec 01, 2020
humilitypays:
I pity the next President of Nigeria, especially if he happens to come from the South. You see all these docile Northern almajiris acting like they are not feeling the sufferings just because their Sai Barbar is the President, watch when a southern person becomes the President, even that foolish Kaduna Midget, the looting machine and number one sponsor of Islamic terorists in Nigeria called El Rufai, will crawl out of his loot to start spewing nonsense as usual.

The North is the bane of Nigeria's development.

The amount Nigeria have spent fighting imaginary Boko Haram war Northern Nigeria created can turn Nigeria to Monaco angry
Split the country. I am ready to fight. Southern Nigeria needs a second independence from the sokoto caliphate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by heysquare(m): 6:20am On Dec 01, 2020
Who did he complain to when he change dollars to naira? Did he cry then too?

1 Like

Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by Farki: 6:33am On Dec 01, 2020
blacknp:
Definitely not this democrazy we are practicing.

But you will still come to sing Buhari's praises later after all the "change". grin
Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by darams4all(m): 6:45am On Dec 01, 2020
Changing Dollar to Naira is like a blessing but changing dollar to Naira is like a curse, only the wise understands
Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by Mac2016(m): 6:48am On Dec 01, 2020
techmo:
cool

Why do I think this artificial hardship is a political Strategy for 2023 Election

You make life harder for the voting populace, and a year before Election you start making everything go away and forming Messiah and solution to the problem you created

These guys are not as good in control as this, I bet you it is just a free crash of our economy. They may struggle to make it better later tho

1 Like

Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by HRMK: 6:49am On Dec 01, 2020
stop dcvg urself!nor be more money for una moneybags?

1 Like

Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by SocialJustice: 6:54am On Dec 01, 2020
Bluntemperor:

Nigerians are somehow funny in their reactions to the musician cum politician,who is indirectly mocking the system.It shows how we can be fazed and yet without any critique of the situation at hand:
- is David not part of the rotten system?
So when he goes around Dubai,changing our money upanda,wasting the Dollars here and there,he did not queries his own wastage then? Was he not putting pressures on our economy by not investing those surplus? Is that how UK,America and even Dubai developed!
You can continue to play politics but many of us have contributed directly or indirectly to the troubling economy,So don't just wake up and start telling us sweet story on Nigeria economy.
Of course,we have the government who cannot abstain from blame because so many things are left undone-
- there is no 24/7 light for industrialisation,which a serious government should have tackled head-on.
Why did Dunlop coy,Michelin Tyres left to Ghana- because of light,as you cannot drive major industries with generator!
-Major employment business like Cotton business(textiles) in Nigeria -that could employed up to over 10-Millions Youth are dead,as the borders never closed,especially in the North,because it is porous and everyone is now an Oil Merchant,yet Petroleum Price is climbing up; meaning we are just stealing the available resources for self aggrandisement and not creatives.
Shameful and very satanic ideology everywhere.The bitter truth is that -We Are ALL in this mess together.
No go add Nigeria problems join your personal problems. That is impending suicide.
Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by Skmoda360(m): 7:01am On Dec 01, 2020
GayPontiff:
grin

Shebi they have started their rubbish strategizing and changing parties and you people are cheering them.

Feild people with brain mba!
New political parties should arise that can contend with them rara o!
U people rather kiss their ass and lick their sagged balls.

Its same set of castrated baboons and party name you people have stuck to.

When next you people hear change u will pick race.
You said the truth...... undecided....they will still kiss their ass with just 500 naira....awon weyrey people.
Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by uncleck: 7:06am On Dec 01, 2020
GreaterFuture:

And more than Half of us are Poor, right?
yea, sure
Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by bewla(m): 7:08am On Dec 01, 2020
techmo:
cool

Smart guy
Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by Dizzyrascal(m): 7:30am On Dec 01, 2020
supportnija:
See who wanted cry, if he Davidoo want to pee he goes to America, if he wants to kiss he goes to America, your necklex is an imported one, you put pressure on Dollar and you are Complaining.
the pressure is on the naira not the dollar, any activity made with the dollar puts pressure on the naira and increases the value of the dollar.
Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by akdjr(m): 7:52am On Dec 01, 2020
So sad. But you rejoice when u convert your dollar to Naira after being paid in foreign currency.

1 Like

Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by GavelSlam: 8:05am On Dec 01, 2020
surgical:
I give up on you,dont know you are this dumb,so it is spirit that will make refineries work
Transferring government monopoly to private monopoly is the solution you think will solve the problem
If you are not dumb then you are part of the problem

Who has stopped you from starting your own refinery?
Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by Edyice: 9:12am On Dec 01, 2020
Chaiii I read through Gavelslam , supportnija and goodgovernance
Write-up and discovered that this dudes have lost their brains or their brains were looted among the pillatives grin

Gavel : name sounds like grave yard for me ( that's why he has nothing upstairs , probably he looks dead in human flesh.

Supportnija : No need to support nija , very soon you will support you arewa people , because this country will soon split ... Stupid mofos ... This dude is just a clown , and you will remain one forever angry.. .. spit on your grave already

Good governance : How can your name be goodgovernance and you don't know what good government means... Clearly this one brain isn't there anymore ( too bad ) you and Buhari's adviser Shehu have similar thinking spirit

You see this stats and still stand by someone
every body sees as lifeless
Every body sees as failure
Every body sees as killer
Every body sees as dictator

Someone who pays rent in ASO ROCK .. ( free money that what they call it )

Something is surely wrong with you lads , if my doctor return from United states , u will have to take you LOW LIFE THINKING mofos for CHECH -UP grin , that's if your reasoning will allow you grin

Fuvking dumb clown full of shitty head stupid nigga ... Bleep all of you menh .... Get out joor.. nonsense... Spit.

Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by GavelSlam: 9:18am On Dec 01, 2020
Edyice:
Chaiii I read through Gavelslam , supportnija and goodgovernance
Write-up and discovered that this dudes have lost their brains or their brains were looted among the pillatives grin

Gavel : name sounds like grave yard for me ( that's why he has nothing upstairs , probably he looks dead in human flesh.

Supportnija : No need to support nija , very soon you will support you arewa people , because this country will soon split ... Stupid mofos ... This dude is just a clown , and you will remain one forever angry.. .. spit on your grave already

Good governance : How can your name be goodgovernance and you don't know what good government means... Clearly this one brain isn't there anymore ( too bad ) you and Buhari's adviser Shehu have similar thinking spirit

You see this stats and still stand by someone
every body sees as lifeless
Every body sees as failure
Every body sees as killer
Every body sees as dictator

Someone who pays rent in ASO ROCK .. ( free money that what they call it )

Something is surely wrong with you lads , if my doctor return from United states , u will have to take you LOW LIFE THINKING mofos for CHECH -UP grin , that's if your reasoning will allow you grin

Do you know the cost of holding banquets in the name of Aso Rock?

As usual, you parrot media without taking a deep look into their statements.

1 Like

Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by ddeola: 9:23am On Dec 01, 2020
Na today ! Make you dey thank God say you even get Naira to change to Dollars. Naija don reach high level o. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by dstar01(m): 10:06am On Dec 01, 2020
Baba said he almost cried whereas we ordinary masses don dey cry already cry

Achieve Financial success through creativity:

Enterprising people always see the future in the present. Enterprising people always find a way to take advantage of a situation, not be burdened by it. And enterprising people aren't lazy. They don't wait for opportunities to come to them, they go after the opportunities.

Enterprise means always finding a way to keep yourself actively working toward your ambition. Enterprise is two things. The first is creativity. You need creativity to see what's out there and to shape it to your advantage. You need creativity to look at the world a little differently. You need creativity to take a different approach, to be different. What goes hand-in-hand with the creativity of enterprise is the second requirement: the courage to be creative. You need courage to see things differently, courage to go against the crowd, courage to take a different approach, courage to stand alone if you have to, courage to choose activity over inactivity.

Lastly, being enterprising doesn't just relate to the ability to make money. Being enterprising also means feeling good enough about yourself, having enough self worth to want to seek advantages and opportunities that will make a difference in your future. And by doing so you will increase your confidence, your courage, your creativity and your self-worth, your enterprising nature.
As the year gradually comes to an end, be determined more than ever, to unleash your creativity and achieve financial success!

Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by bellomaigari(m): 11:38am On Dec 01, 2020
the truth 1$ = 381
Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by freeman131: 11:56am On Dec 01, 2020
Moferere:
Davido don dey feel the change grin

Let's do a community reading of what you have written, you will discover there is no sense in it.

Not a single one undecided

With the rubbish you think he wrote, he's garnered about 350+ likes.
With your sensible post you're still struggling at 50likes.
Who's the stupid one here undecided
Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by Bobxin: 12:38pm On Dec 01, 2020
GavelSlam:

Not as foolish as those who voted for Atiku.

Who's worse?
Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by Moferere: 4:01pm On Dec 01, 2020
freeman131:

With the rubbish you think he wrote, he's garnered about 350+ likes.
With your sensible post you're still struggling at 50likes.
Who's the stupid one here undecided

Majority ≠ correctness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

12 Scandals That Shook Nollywood To The Core / Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions / Lady In Peruzzi's Leaked Bedroom Video Shows Up On Instagram (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.