Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried (71340 Views)

Sex Tape: I Changed The Narrative – Tiwa Savage / “sophia Always Has Sex With Davido When He Visits His Daughter” – Kemi Olunloyo / Davido: "When You're Living Like This, They're Supposed To Hate" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by tosinhtml: 8:18pm On Nov 30, 2020
I have to train my children out of Nigeria to be fair.

I don't even have a choice.
Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by Trybes(m): 8:19pm On Nov 30, 2020
The dollar is even currently weak against the other major currencies. By the time dollar begin to prove its kingship again who knows if it won't be $1 = 600

1 Like

Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:19pm On Nov 30, 2020
GavelSlam:

Not as foolish as those who voted for Atiku.

Atiku would even be better off as an economist even with his bad reputation, with Obi as vice who is a great economist, business tycoon, industrialist. Than this group of dullards, who have never had any business in their lives, all thanks to just politics, how can they discuss business, economic growth, know numbers when discussing wit their counterparts. Atiku bad, we know but Between buhari and atiku, if you have only one chance to chose a boss to work under with whom you can grow, who would you like lily chose ?

5 Likes

Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by Eriokanmi: 8:19pm On Nov 30, 2020
grin grin grin grin. Davido, why you no come change from me. I get dollar for my offshore account. Seriously, I'd never make a mistake by changing one dollar to naira out of it. Dollar is still going to 600, we never start to dey taste the recession. People abeg start farming now because Nigeria go hear am. No be threat oo. Na reality. Many states would owe salary up to one year this time. We neva see anything yet. Exporters dey face some challenges now sef. Ma cassava nearly spoil oo.
Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by JastSiryin(m): 8:20pm On Nov 30, 2020
GavelSlam:

Who can transform Nigeria?
The people... When ww recognize how much power we wield
Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by GavelSlam: 8:20pm On Nov 30, 2020
[s]
tegrianonigltd:

Atiku would even be better off as an economist even with his bad reputation, with Obi as vice who is a great economist, business tycoon, industrialist. Than this group of dullards, who have never had any business in their lives, all thanks to just politics, how can they discuss business, economic growth, know numbers when discussing wit their counterparts. Atiku bad, we know but Between buhari and atiku, if you have only one chance to chose a boss to work under with whom you can grow, who would you like lily chose ?
[/s]

Bunch of losers.
Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:21pm On Nov 30, 2020
No vex Davido...

The most useless government in the.history of Nigeria is in charge.
Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by JoeEeL(m): 8:22pm On Nov 30, 2020
supportnija:
See who wanted cry, if he Davidoo want to pee he goes to America, if he wants to kiss he goes to America, your necklex is an imported one, you put pressure on Dollar and you are Complaining.

It's not always as rosy as u think.

Remember he has 4 babymamas, and 4 children to take care of. Still has a crew he pays. Body guards, plus miscellaneous expenses. Some of the shows he makes in Naira will not be enough to support that kind of lifestyle easily when having to convert a whole 500N to just paltry $1.

He also never wants to fall from grace to grass. Everyone has headaches o, believe it.

3 Likes

Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by GavelSlam: 8:22pm On Nov 30, 2020
ngadaAwo:
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
rule 2

If one of the mods are on your payroll I know it's definitely one of the 3 you've mentioned.

Seun, take care of this fella before he ruins your forum.
Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:24pm On Nov 30, 2020
GavelSlam:
[s][/s]

Bunch of losers.
This your brain that leaks sewage water has not be patched.

How can a normal human support Buhari?

6 Likes

Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:25pm On Nov 30, 2020
GavelSlam:
[s][/s]

Bunch of losers.

At least better of than you. Living in that shithole, supporting those hoodlums, pdp, apc and co. Animals with cows supporters

6 Likes

Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by GavelSlam: 8:25pm On Nov 30, 2020
[s]
PresidentAtiku:
This your brain that leaks sewage water has not be patched.

How can a normal human support Buahri?
[/s]
I don't support losers.
Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:25pm On Nov 30, 2020
It is a sorry Situation
Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 30, 2020
techmo:
cool

Why do I think this artificial hardship is a political Strategy for 2023 Election

You make life harder for the voting populace, and a year before Election you start making everything go away and forming Messiah and solution to the problem you created

Guy forget this your format. These guys don't know what they are doing.

So lack of security is part of the strategy too or lack of steady power supply?

2 Likes

Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by paix(m): 8:26pm On Nov 30, 2020
GavelSlam:

Who can transform Nigeria?
Maybe Buhari needs a third term to make things better in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by GavelSlam: 8:27pm On Nov 30, 2020
tegrianonigltd:

At least better of than you. Living in that shithole, supporting those hoodlums, pdp, apc and co. Animals with cows supporters

Another kid.
Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:27pm On Nov 30, 2020
GavelSlam:
[s][/s]
I don't support losers.
who is the ultimate loser now?

A man who has led the economy of a country into recession thrice.

Guineas book of records holder globally.

Dunce

3 Likes

Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by UwaMmebii(m): 8:27pm On Nov 30, 2020
While Obo is crying I am smiling, I bought a lot of btc when it was $3k at the rate of 345 naira and sold some today at the rate of 500 naira. Huge money. Let dollar keep rising I need it to be $/1k naira self. One man pain is another person joy.

3 Likes

Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by GavelSlam: 8:27pm On Nov 30, 2020
89nine:
[s][/s]
how's your useless wife abi fiance

Who are these people you are showing me?

grin
Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:28pm On Nov 30, 2020
GavelSlam:

Another kid.

A kid old enough to be your uncle.
Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 30, 2020
maynia:

How many months did Buhari spend in London treating himself with pounds?
When Buhari son died, where did they take him?
When the wife of president went to shop for her daughter's wedding, where did she go?

Stupid SLAVE

He's pointing out how yall are culpable in the demise of the Naira.

Simple
Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:28pm On Nov 30, 2020
GavelSlam:

Another kid.

A kid old enough to be your uncle. Try hustle get money, no Dey fight your fellow citizen, over those bastards. They don’t even know you.
Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by Endymi: 8:29pm On Nov 30, 2020
hinere:
Don't cry Davido. You have the money. You celebrities have the money. Let's face it.
You all have investments that are growing for you daily. Most of you guys even have multiple investment here and there.
You all are Secret Mad Real Estate and Agricultural Investors yet people don't know.

Nigerians need to wake up to Investments

Saving your money in the Bank will NEVER and I repeat NEVER make you rich instead the Banks will keep taking your money in form of Charges.

When I say Real Estate or Agriculture, I don't mean buying land, buying block and cement to build house or carrying cutlass and hoe to enter Farm....NO.
INVEST in already thriving Agricultural and Real Estate Ventures.

When you invest in Agriculture, you earn 55% ROI (Profit) in months
When you invest in Real Estate, you earn 45% ROI (Profit) in months.
And they come with Legal Documents and Insurance coverage.
Your investment is Secured.
And the minimum amount you can invest is N100K and above

A Wise man once said...

"Today's Millionaires should be aware that Crude Oil would not be used forever but Food would continue to be eaten forever"

"The best place to put your money is to put it on Earth for the best investment on Earth is Earth Itself"

To know more about these and how to Invest, Click these threads below
https://www.nairaland.com/6235562/invest-agriculture-make-up-55

https://www.nairaland.com/6237567/invest-real-estate-make-up

Kai you are good����
Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by DennisEche(m): 8:30pm On Nov 30, 2020
techmo:
cool

Why do I think this artificial hardship is a political Strategy for 2023 Election

You make life harder for the voting populace, and a year before Election you start making everything go away and forming Messiah and solution to the problem you created

I hate to see zombies comments here.
Stop wailing than the wailers. Ode
Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 30, 2020
maynia:

How many months did Buhari spend in London treating himself with pounds?

You have time to respond to that fool.

Since five years where are the hospitals he has built? The idiot is blaming davido

1 Like

Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by GavelSlam: 8:33pm On Nov 30, 2020
tegrianonigltd:

A kid old enough to be your uncle. Try hustle get money, no Dey fight your fellow citizen, over those bastards. They don’t even know you.

You have money?
grin
Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by KingAbdulazeez: 8:33pm On Nov 30, 2020
Better To Make Money In Dollars These Days.

1 Like

Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by grandstar(m): 8:35pm On Nov 30, 2020
supportnija:
See who wanted cry, if he Davidoo want to pee he goes to America, if he wants to kiss he goes to America, your necklex is an imported one, you put pressure on Dollar and you are Complaining.

He's wants are not the pressure.

Price of oil has dropped hence a drop in dollars available, hence the higher price.
Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by BlackRexDeus: 8:36pm On Nov 30, 2020
abiona36622:

Spend your big money in Nigeria and it would boost the national economy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) / Actor Leo Mezie Is Dead (Photos) / Destiny Etiko's Makeover Transformation To A Man In Traditional Igbo Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.