Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,356 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Having A Girlfriend Is A Total Waste Of Time!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having A Girlfriend Is A Total Waste Of Time!!! (5045 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time / At 22 I've Never Had A Girlfriend. Is This A Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having A Girlfriend Is A Total Waste Of Time!!! by Nazgul: 7:07am On Dec 01, 2020
Alive9:
Having a girlfriend is a total waste of time.
You would start dieing inside without knowing!!!
Next time look for a matured working class girl to date and forget about all these broke teenagers.
Re: Having A Girlfriend Is A Total Waste Of Time!!! by Churchill6767: 7:14am On Dec 01, 2020
Bluezy13:

Used to think that way until I met Faith during my NYSC.
She gave me everything...and I mean everything...food stuffs, changed my phone, cooked for me, advice me, lived with me, never stayed out later than 6:30pm, always neat inside out, gave me her body... morning before PPA, afternoon after PPA, evening as the spirit led, and midnight as the soul led.
Very playful and well structured like coca-cola bottle.

She knew I wouldn't marry her, she knew I was not the faithful type yet she gave me her all.
I gave her nothing...well apart from the body stuff.

Which film be this?

Re: Having A Girlfriend Is A Total Waste Of Time!!! by psyco: 7:23am On Dec 01, 2020
fati2001:

NEVER HAVE ONE... AND WILL NEVER EVER IN MY LIFE..... (WITH NIGERIAN BOY).

WITH THEIR BEHAVIORS... UNGRATEFUL SOULS.... ALWAYS LOOKING FOR EXCUSES TO PIN YOU DOWN, SEE THEIR FEMALE COUNTERPART LIKE TRASH...NO EMOTIONS TAG IN EM"...ALWAYS SEEKING FOR THE PHYSICAL BODY.... A LITTLE MISUNDERSTAND THEY ARE ALREADY ON MEDIA.... BODY SHAMER'S....SUPPORTIVE OF NEGATIVE THINGS IN THE SOCIETY .... JOKE WITH EVERYTHING ...NO APPRECIATIONS IN THE LITTLE EFFORT YOU DISPLAY .. ALWAYS CLAIMING RIGHT... WHILE THEY TAG YOU BAD!

SO BE AT PEACE!

stop the annoying cap locks. you clout chaser!
Re: Having A Girlfriend Is A Total Waste Of Time!!! by psyco: 7:25am On Dec 01, 2020
Churchill6767:

Which film be this?
abi o, nollywood no fit do dis one. Maybe na India film.
Re: Having A Girlfriend Is A Total Waste Of Time!!! by fati2001(m): 7:26am On Dec 01, 2020
psyco:
stop the annoying cap locks. you clout chaser!

IF I WANNA CHASE CLOUT I KNOW WHERE TO GET IT ....
Re: Having A Girlfriend Is A Total Waste Of Time!!! by tunize(m): 7:26am On Dec 01, 2020
Bluezy13:

She gave me everything...and I mean everything...food stuffs, changed my phone, cooked for me, advice me, lived with me, never stayed out later than 6:30pm, always neat inside out, gave me her body... morning before PPA, afternoon after PPA, evening as the spirit led, and midnight as the soul led.

She knew I wouldn't marry her, she knew I was not the faithful type yet she gave me her all.
Your point is?
Re: Having A Girlfriend Is A Total Waste Of Time!!! by tunize(m): 7:32am On Dec 01, 2020
fati2001:

NEVER HAVE ONE... AND WILL NEVER EVER IN MY LIFE..... (WITH NIGERIAN BOY).

WITH THEIR BEHAVIORS... UNGRATEFUL SOULS.... ALWAYS LOOKING FOR EXCUSES TO PIN YOU DOWN, SEE THEIR FEMALE COUNTERPART LIKE TRASH...NO EMOTIONS TAG IN EM"...ALWAYS SEEKING FOR THE PHYSICAL BODY.... A LITTLE MISUNDERSTAND THEY ARE ALREADY ON MEDIA.... BODY SHAMER'S....SUPPORTIVE OF NEGATIVE THINGS IN THE SOCIETY .... JOKE WITH EVERYTHING ...NO APPRECIATIONS IN THE LITTLE EFFORT YOU DISPLAY .. ALWAYS CLAIMING RIGHT... WHILE THEY TAG YOU BAD!

SO BE AT PEACE!

The way you type out all this things seems you are talking from experience and bitterness too.
Re: Having A Girlfriend Is A Total Waste Of Time!!! by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:57am On Dec 01, 2020
fati2001:

ONE OF THE REASONS I CAN'T SETTLE WITH NIGERIAN MAN.. (WELL THAT'S BLACK MENTALITY )

FAKE CONCLUSION ABOUT SOMEONE...YOU HAVE NEVER COME ACROSS....
Did u marry yourself here or u are just sick

Re: Having A Girlfriend Is A Total Waste Of Time!!! by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:58am On Dec 01, 2020
tunize:

The way you type out all this things seems you are talking from experience and bitterness too.
Don't take that girl serious, she's already married with 2 kids, married to a Mallam with big dick cheesy
Re: Having A Girlfriend Is A Total Waste Of Time!!! by Skmoda360(m): 8:01am On Dec 01, 2020
fati2001:
HAVING RELATIONSHIP WITH NIGERIAN BOY IS WASTE OF NOTABLE TIME,EFFORT SO ON.... ....

JUST STAY SINGLE!!
What are you saying? You know reverse is the case? Shey relationship dey benefit men for naija? Awon leeches gbogbo....
Re: Having A Girlfriend Is A Total Waste Of Time!!! by Whiteshield: 8:03am On Dec 01, 2020
fati2001:

AND I BET YOU HAVE NEVER RECEIVE THAT AWARD IN UR LIFE TIME.......

AS I SAID HAVING RELATIONSHIP WITH NIGERIAN BOY IS A WASTE OF TIME.....

JUMP INTO THE LAGOON IF YOU ARE PISSED OFF.

Received, not receive.
Instead of you to face your books, you are busy running after boys. Keep typing like an illiterate.
Re: Having A Girlfriend Is A Total Waste Of Time!!! by Pweetyccee(f): 8:09am On Dec 01, 2020
goodmorning40:
Please speak for yourself
Only you is dieing

Re: Having A Girlfriend Is A Total Waste Of Time!!! by Korllami007: 8:12am On Dec 01, 2020
Bluezy13:

I don watch this movie before for Telemundo. The name of the movie is Flower of Love.
Re: Having A Girlfriend Is A Total Waste Of Time!!! by fati2001(m): 8:28am On Dec 01, 2020
Whiteshield:

Received, not receive.
Instead of you to face your books, you are busy running after boys. Keep typing like an illiterate.

WHATEVER.. I CAN'T IMAGINE MYSELF DATING NIGERIAN BOY...
Re: Having A Girlfriend Is A Total Waste Of Time!!! by Jamixlee: 8:29am On Dec 01, 2020
Re: Having A Girlfriend Is A Total Waste Of Time!!! by fati2001(m): 8:29am On Dec 01, 2020
tunize:

I HAVE NOT.... AND WILL NEVER.....
Re: Having A Girlfriend Is A Total Waste Of Time!!! by tunize(m): 8:30am On Dec 01, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Don't take that girl serious, she's already married with 2 kids, married to a Mallam with big dick cheesy
How u take know?
Re: Having A Girlfriend Is A Total Waste Of Time!!! by fati2001(m): 8:31am On Dec 01, 2020
Skmoda360:

What are you saying? You know reverse is the case? Shey relationship dey benefit men for naija? Awon leeches gbogbo....

IT IS LEFT FOR YOU... ...
Re: Having A Girlfriend Is A Total Waste Of Time!!! by fati2001(m): 8:31am On Dec 01, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Did u marry yourself here or u are just sick

IT'S SO EASY TO FOOL PEOPLE....
Re: Having A Girlfriend Is A Total Waste Of Time!!! by tunize(m): 8:32am On Dec 01, 2020
fati2001:

I HAVE NOT.... AND WILL NEVER.....
Hmmm okay. But you are married with kids according to your about, nor be nigeria man you marry??
Re: Having A Girlfriend Is A Total Waste Of Time!!! by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:32am On Dec 01, 2020
tunize:
How u take know?
Check below

Re: Having A Girlfriend Is A Total Waste Of Time!!! by fati2001(m): 8:34am On Dec 01, 2020
tunize:

Hmmm okay. But you are married with kids according to your about, nor be nigeria man you marry??

believe that at ur own peril.....
Re: Having A Girlfriend Is A Total Waste Of Time!!! by tunize(m): 8:37am On Dec 01, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Check below
She is not married.
Re: Having A Girlfriend Is A Total Waste Of Time!!! by tunize(m): 8:39am On Dec 01, 2020
fati2001:

believe that at ur own peril.....

I never believed it though based on your comments so far. Anyway take am easy cos las las na 9ja guy you go still marry.
Re: Having A Girlfriend Is A Total Waste Of Time!!! by fati2001(m): 8:40am On Dec 01, 2020
tunize:

I never believed it though based on your comments so far. Anyway take am easy cos las las na 9ja guy you go still marry.

THE LAST STATEMENT = OVER MY DEAD BODY!!!
Re: Having A Girlfriend Is A Total Waste Of Time!!! by tunize(m): 8:54am On Dec 01, 2020
fati2001:

THE LAST STATEMENT = OVER MY DEAD BODY!!!
Okay if you say so.

1 Like

Re: Having A Girlfriend Is A Total Waste Of Time!!! by psyco: 9:24am On Dec 01, 2020
fati2001:

IF I WANNA CHASE CLOUT I KNOW WHERE TO GET IT ....
when I say stop. I mean STOP! angry
Re: Having A Girlfriend Is A Total Waste Of Time!!! by fati2001(m): 9:30am On Dec 01, 2020
psyco:
when I say stop. I mean STOP! angry
WHATEVER
Re: Having A Girlfriend Is A Total Waste Of Time!!! by Bluezy13(m): 9:33am On Dec 01, 2020
Churchill6767:

Which film be this?

My personal experience.
She is an Idoma girl
Re: Having A Girlfriend Is A Total Waste Of Time!!! by SweetCunt97(f): 9:33am On Dec 01, 2020
Alive9:
Having a girlfriend is a total waste of time.
You would start dieing inside without knowing!!!
Cry us a River.
Re: Having A Girlfriend Is A Total Waste Of Time!!! by Bluezy13(m): 9:33am On Dec 01, 2020
Korllami007:

I don watch this movie before for Telemundo. The name of the movie is Flower of Love.

She is an Idoma girl.
We still keep in touch.
Re: Having A Girlfriend Is A Total Waste Of Time!!! by Bluezy13(m): 9:35am On Dec 01, 2020
tunize:

Your point is?

Whatever you make of it.
I miss that girl though.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Like Patronizing The Mallams/aboki's Shop. / Should I Tell Him The Truth? / Drop Few Lines For That Special Someone Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.