Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

I Am Really Confused And Sad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Really Confused And Sad (504 Views)

The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) / I’m Really Confused Is This Is Right Or Wrong Matured Minds Only Pls / Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Really Confused And Sad by Pasima(m): 7:46pm On Nov 30, 2020
I have been dating a girl from nsukka for a year now today is the 12 month and yet she deny me from have hot sex with her when am very Hot I beg her everytime she said not yet and I spent well on her just to make her happy. Something tells me she is giving it to another guy. Her booty is making me crazy all the time what should I do because I can't continue a relationship without sex please.
Re: I Am Really Confused And Sad by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 30, 2020
Continue spending on her, that's the only way out!!!sad
But I like the girl shaaa — she be sharp girl.
Go on bro.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Really Confused And Sad by yomi007k(m): 8:04pm On Nov 30, 2020
tongue

Sing fuji for her.

Change your name to Pasuma.

1 Like

Re: I Am Really Confused And Sad by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:17pm On Nov 30, 2020
Wonders, smh!
Re: I Am Really Confused And Sad by Sixfeetbelle: 8:19pm On Nov 30, 2020
Pasima:
I have been dating a girl from nsukka for a year now today is the 12 month and yet she deny me from have hot sex with her when am very Hot I beg her everytime she said not yet and I spent well on her just to make her happy. Something tells me she is giving it to another guy. Her booty is making me crazy all the time what should I do because I can't continue a relationship without sex please.

Wait, are you spending on a lady so she would give you sex? Are you not entitled like this?

I don't agree to calling men simps but you're a compound one. Better go and find olosho and relieve yourself before you'll rape someone's daughter cause of sex.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Really Confused And Sad by Pancakeey(f): 8:22pm On Nov 30, 2020
Try and ask her for cold sex maybe she’ll agree

3 Likes

Re: I Am Really Confused And Sad by Nazgul: 9:27pm On Nov 30, 2020
Sorry bro, she has friendzoned you. You're like a brother to her, and last time I checked brothers and sisters don't sleep with each other. So please continue being a good brother to her.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Really Confused And Sad by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 30, 2020
This one is working for another man. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am Really Confused And Sad by Preshmane(m): 10:31pm On Nov 30, 2020
na many type of werey dey for Nairaland..

1 Like

Re: I Am Really Confused And Sad by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:31pm On Nov 30, 2020
You begged her... lipsrsealed

What happened when you start pretending you don't care, what is her reaction like.

(1) (Reply)

Some Naija Girls Are Just Insecure / I Get More Pleasure Sleeping With Married Men Lady Narrates / A Letter To My Future Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.