Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,162 members, 7,829,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

The Dream I Had And I Was Instructed To Share With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Dream I Had And I Was Instructed To Share With You (475 Views)

Things You Shouldn't Share With Your Partner No Matter What / The Dream I Had Today... / Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dream I Had And I Was Instructed To Share With You by Mercisharelove(f): 4:24am On Dec 01, 2020
When someone is hurt act like you really care. That‘s how it ought to be, after all if any part of your body is hurt it affects all the other parts.

Human minds have been so callous, wapped down by satan just to have them think like evil, their understanding is darked because of the blindness and emptiness within them.

Recieve life and live dear! No need to die trying, someone already did.

Why repeat what have be perfected.

Your life is a gift of trust from
God. He entrusted you with the responsibility to be his seen mouth piece why he remains invisible until the end of human age.

Do you want him to show up himself before the right time? Don‘t be ungrateful. Show concern and unconditional love to your love ones, brothers and sisters the world over.

The wound of one is the pain of all! Happy Christ month.

We‘re so grateful LORD JESUS CHRIST for the gift of life.
We pray that all men might see your love and future for them. Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dream I Had And I Was Instructed To Share With You by Donspicey: 4:38am On Dec 01, 2020
@op...Where is the Dream
Re: The Dream I Had And I Was Instructed To Share With You by purples25(f): 5:29am On Dec 01, 2020
Thank you, thank you thank you! I'm going to love my life and continue living! And spread positivity wherever i go!

I am so not done loving everyone and myself too.

Love love love!

Happy new month everyone.

kiss

Re: The Dream I Had And I Was Instructed To Share With You by Sundrus: 6:20am On Dec 01, 2020
Donspicey:
@op...Where is the Dream
grin no mind the lying OP. Them no know say liars dey go hell.
Re: The Dream I Had And I Was Instructed To Share With You by mozambo: 6:23am On Dec 01, 2020
Re: The Dream I Had And I Was Instructed To Share With You by Mercisharelove(f): 9:51am On Dec 01, 2020
Hallelujah
Re: The Dream I Had And I Was Instructed To Share With You by Mercisharelove(f): 11:23am On Dec 01, 2020
Please refresh

(1) (Reply)

A Girl Here Is Crushing On Me Here But I Still Don't Know If It Is Worth It / Will 2k Get A Birthday Cake? / Should He Go Ahead And Propose To Her Or Just Move On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.