Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,382 members, 7,822,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

The Dream I Had Today... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Dream I Had Today... (1995 Views)

The Dream i had About Obi Cubana, Rev. Fr Mbaka and Dj Cuppy / Please Read! The Dream I Had Today / Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dream I Had Today... by FalseProphet1(m): 9:39pm On Dec 29, 2022
I've been wondering for years why so many girls once they enter into the 4 walls of a university, they just change overnight even though some of these girls come from strict religious homes, but all of a sudden, they become whóres...let me not bore you with long talk.

In my dream is saw 3 demons, they were dancing in a very weird way, a very strange dance that I've never seen in my life.

Then that scene cleared...and another scene appeared, in that scene, the 3 demons were still dancing, but in a female university hostel, one was dancing outside while the other two climbed the stairs to the hostel.

As I watched, I saw girls coming out of their rooms nàked, to dance with these demons, I don't know who taught them the dance cos it was so weird, but they were dancing it exactly like how the demons were dancing.

Then I saw them in the university, thousands of naked girls all dancing the weird dance, Stark nàked, I watched and watched, I saw dwarf demons appearing and having sex with these girls, the girls were even struggling with each other to have sex with the dwarf demons.

And the spirit said to me, as long as these girls keep dancing and sleeping with those demons, they would continue to remain useless and any guy who falls in love with them would end up in a worse and sorry state.

And I woke up and behold it was a dream.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dream I Had Today... by Starboytwo(m): 9:42pm On Dec 29, 2022
Strong dream my man. May God help us.

5 Likes

Re: The Dream I Had Today... by ImmanuelMyron(m): 9:45pm On Dec 29, 2022
Enipe!!!
Re: The Dream I Had Today... by BatmanIsWatching(m): 10:04pm On Dec 29, 2022
No virginity, No bride price. No wasteful ceremony.

8 Likes

Re: The Dream I Had Today... by HeartlessMan: 10:17pm On Dec 29, 2022
OP lie say your prick no stand for dat dream.

6 Likes

Re: The Dream I Had Today... by headbasher96(m): 12:27am On Dec 30, 2022
Ah

1 Like

Re: The Dream I Had Today... by FalseProphet1(m): 12:58am On Dec 30, 2022
Starboytwo:
Strong dream my man. May God help us.
Amen
Re: The Dream I Had Today... by FalseProphet1(m): 12:59am On Dec 30, 2022
HeartlessMan:
OP lie say your prick no stand for dat dream.
This isn't a joking matter. It was very real.

2 Likes

Re: The Dream I Had Today... by immanuelsize: 1:18am On Dec 30, 2022
FalseProphet1:
This isn't a joking matter. It was very real.
why do you always see small demons in your dream?

1 Like

Re: The Dream I Had Today... by JoeRizzla(m): 1:39am On Dec 30, 2022
Re: The Dream I Had Today... by dontrulee: 1:52am On Dec 30, 2022
And here is the interpretation of your dream o false prophet!

The demons ye saw in your dreams are "negative influences"

The dance ye saw in your dream represented "freedom"

Many girls that were brought up by strict parents become wayward when in the higher institution because of negative influences and the false sense of freedom. The dance and the sex is an initiation, nobody needs to teach anybody because it's all within us. The whole scenario looks or appear demonic before you because, the sex was done at the wrong time and anything done at the wrong time becomes ugly and useless!

Unfortunately, there is little or nothing you can do about it, it has been happening before you're born, it is currently happening now and it will continue to happen even after you've left the world. So, rest and teach as many as you can the right path. grin cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dream I Had Today... by FalseProphet1(m): 8:53am On Dec 30, 2022
immanuelsize:

why do you always see small demons in your dream?
They're the demons responsible for chaos.
Re: The Dream I Had Today... by FalseProphet1(m): 8:54am On Dec 30, 2022
dontrulee:
And here is the interpretation of your dream o false prophet!

The demons ye saw in your dreams are "negative influences"

The dance ye saw in your dream represented "freedom"

Many girls that were brought up by strict parents become wayward when in the higher institution because of negative influences and the false sense of freedom. The dance and the sex is an initiation, nobody needs to teach anybody because it's all within us. The whole scenario looks or appear demonic before you because, the sex was done at the wrong time and anything done at the wrong time becomes ugly and useless!

Unfortunately, there is little or nothing you can do about it, it has been happening before you're born, it is currently happening now and it will continue to happen even after you've left the world. So, rest and teach as many as you can the right path. grin cheesy
Dear friend, this isn't the interpretation of the dream. The spirit gave me the interpretation as stated in my narrative.

This I have seen.
Re: The Dream I Had Today... by Aladdin1(m): 10:25am On Dec 30, 2022
Powerful revelation.

1 Like

Re: The Dream I Had Today... by 13sense: 12:33pm On Dec 30, 2022
This is one main reason why I avoid any Nigeria girl that is a university graduate. They have a dirty past and will likely cheat when you marry them. I also avoid career women. Most of them have sexually dirty their soul.

I don't telerate whores

FalseProphet1:
I've been wondering for years why so many girls once they enter into the 4 walls of a university, they just change overnight even though some of these girls come

1 Like

Re: The Dream I Had Today... by Demonicus: 12:36pm On Dec 30, 2022
That awkward moment when Op's moniker says "False prophet" but he wants us to believe anything that he post. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Dream I Had Today... by Candidlady: 12:41pm On Dec 30, 2022
13sense:
This is one main reason why I avoid any girl that is a university graduate. They have a dirty past and will likely cheat when you marry them. I also avoid career women. Most of them have sexually dirty their soul.

I don't telerate whores

then what type of girls do you go for ?

2 Likes

Re: The Dream I Had Today... by 13sense: 1:05pm On Dec 30, 2022
Candidlady:

Her qualification should be.
Decent. (respectful)
Simple.
Gentle.
Peaceful.
Humble (low key) non materialistic mindset.
Non graduate
A home maker. (Full time house wife)

1 Like

Re: The Dream I Had Today... by Candidlady: 1:22pm On Dec 30, 2022
13sense:

Introvert.
Decent. (respectful)
Simple.
Gentle.
Peaceful.
Humble (low key) non materialistic.

Non graduate
Non career lady.

hmmmm

you want a zombie for a wife ko?

later you say she feels entitled.. you don't want her to go to school.. you don't want her to have a career either

very hilarious

1 Like

Re: The Dream I Had Today... by 13sense: 1:40pm On Dec 30, 2022
There is nothing like zombie here. Most Nigeria female graduate are educated whores. See, I don't need to wife a prostitute because of her education. A non graduate with the virtuous qualities I label above still have her free will intact.

High school cert and humble character is enough for me. Being a sensitive and humble lady has nothing to do with having a university certificate. A peaceful humble woman is what I crave for in life. They can give a man peace of mind.

Candidlady:

hmmmm

later you say she feels entitled.. you don't want her to go to school.. you don't want her to have a career either

very hilarious

2 Likes

Re: The Dream I Had Today... by mariahAngel(f): 1:41pm On Dec 30, 2022
13sense:

Introvert.
Decent. (respectful)
Simple.
Gentle.
Peaceful.
Humble (low key) non materialistic.

Non graduate
Non career lady.

Get a doll.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Dream I Had Today... by 13sense: 1:46pm On Dec 30, 2022
A doll is not a human being. I have met few married women with these virtuos qualities above, they are the most enjoyable women you can ever meet..

I know what I am talking about.

mariahAngel:

Get a doll.
Re: The Dream I Had Today... by Spandau: 2:10pm On Dec 30, 2022
Candidlady:

hmmmm

very hilarious

The future is hilarious!
Re: The Dream I Had Today... by Spandau: 2:20pm On Dec 30, 2022
Candidlady:

Chai! That statement hit our quota system madam.
Re: The Dream I Had Today... by Entrepreneurrr: 2:28pm On Dec 30, 2022
shocked
Re: The Dream I Had Today... by FalseProphet1(m): 10:28pm On Dec 30, 2022
Demonicus:
That awkward moment when Op's moniker says "False prophet" but he wants us to believe anything that he post. grin
Be not deceived O brethren! This moniker has nothing to do with the Revelations I share here on a daily basis.

This I have seen.
Re: The Dream I Had Today... by Deciceco01: 8:18pm On Jan 06, 2023
Prophet please can you tell me what I will be in the future? Please help a brother!
Re: The Dream I Had Today... by FalseProphet1(m): 9:43pm On Jan 06, 2023
Deciceco01:
Prophet please can you tell me what I will be in the future? Please help a brother!
2023 would be your year of divine settlement. I see God settling you this year for all your efforts in the past years.

This I have seen.
Re: The Dream I Had Today... by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 06, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I've been wondering for years why so many girls once they enter into the 4 walls of a university, they just change overnight even though some of these girls come from strict religious homes, but all of a sudden, they become whóres...let me not bore you with long talk.

In my dream is saw 3 demons, they were dancing in a very weird way, a very strange dance that I've never seen in my life.

Then that scene cleared...and another scene appeared, in that scene, the 3 demons were still dancing, but in a female university hostel, one was dancing outside while the other two climbed the stairs to the hostel.

As I watched, I saw girls coming out of their rooms nàked, to dance with these demons, I don't know who taught them the dance cos it was so weird, but they were dancing it exactly like how the demons were dancing.

Then I saw them in the university, thousands of naked girls all dancing the weird dance, Stark nàked, I watched and watched, I saw dwarf demons appearing and having sex with these girls, the girls were even struggling with each other to have sex with the dwarf demons.

And the spirit said to me, as long as these girls keep dancing and sleeping with those demons, they would continue to remain useless and any guy who falls in love with them would end up in a worse and sorry state.

A false prophet cannot dream
Re: The Dream I Had Today... by Deciceco01: 4:23pm On Jan 07, 2023
FalseProphet1:

2023 would be your year of divine settlement. I see God settling you this year for all your efforts in the past years.

This I have seen.

Amen, thank you man of God, but I have a feeling about calling into the ministry is there any message from God about that?
Re: The Dream I Had Today... by FalseProphet1(m): 6:37pm On Jan 08, 2023
Deciceco01:

Amen, thank you man of God, but I have a feeling about calling into the ministry is there any message from God about that?
Every child of God is automatically called into the great commission. However you choose to escalate yours is up to you.
Re: The Dream I Had Today... by diogo23: 6:50pm On Jan 08, 2023
Candidlady:

hmmmm

very hilarious

You people are funny, you want rich tall guy but he can't say what he want in a woman , individual differences madam

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is It That Nigerian Men Don't Wash Their Boxers? / The Five Levels Of Seducers / I Am Looking For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.