Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex? (27125 Views)

Update On The Girlfriend That Her Belongings Were Donated To Charity For Cheatin / Man Donates His Girlfriend’s Belongings To Charity After He Caught Her Cheating / How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex? by xest(m): 9:51am On Dec 02, 2020
Amotolongbo:
You too return her fücked pussy
Are you okay? As if it's all you people got to offer. Was the Bleep done by the guy alone? Low mentality and myopic reasoning.
Re: How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex? by josh2297(m): 12:57pm On Dec 02, 2020
Bkayyy:

And you expect me to start "quarreling" with you over simple thing that you could have asked your parents or any reasonable elder around?
Idiotic Anumpama
I don't xpect u to b reasonable tho... but there is no place for dating or relationship in Igbo culture and even other African culture. so u submission is dead on arrival
Re: How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex? by Amotolongbo(f): 2:28pm On Dec 02, 2020
xest:
Are you okay? As if it's all you people got to offer. Was the Bleep done by the guy alone? Low mentality and myopic reasoning.
go and ask your parents that question
Re: How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex? by Bkayyy: 5:55pm On Dec 02, 2020
josh2297:

I don't xpect u to b reasonable tho... but there is no place for dating or relationship in Igbo culture and even other African culture. so u submission is dead on arrival
"Culture is dynamic"
This is the first thing they wrote about culture in any book. But as usual there is no way a "missing link" will know.
You are the reason why I believe that with good training, a monkey can operate a phone
Re: How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex? by SavageResponse(m): 10:53pm On Dec 02, 2020
okwypascal:
So guys please I need help, I brokeup with this gal recently and she still has some of my valuables, especially my books. I have been trying to get it from her but she's saying it's now hers.

Mind you we broke up on peaceful terms, please if you have been in my situation tell me how you got your things back.

Some of my limited edition novels and albums album are at stake here.

How come is it that a lot of your stuff is at her place?

Were you squatting at her place?
Re: How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex? by Alaganature(m): 12:32am On Dec 03, 2020
obembet:
How can she recover all the sex and kissing?

U beta take it as price u pay for wasting her time.

I hate dating coward, u mate are buying cars for their gfriends, taking girls to dubia for shopping..

And what are your mate doing for their boyfriend? Speak for your self and stop putting your burdens on men
Re: How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex? by tabaski: 12:02pm On Dec 03, 2020
armyofone:
Tabaski,

Forget those books and buy newer ones for yourself. No big deal, books plenty for market.

oga which book?
Re: How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex? by armyofone(m): 11:43pm On Dec 03, 2020
Oga i mean forget the things wey dey carry you go back na.
Sorry for the mistake.

tabaski:
oga which book?
Re: How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex? by xest(m): 10:45am On Dec 04, 2020
Amotolongbo:
go and ask your parents that question
na ur mama and Papa wey born u, u supposed talk to. See ur head
Re: How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex? by Amotolongbo(f): 10:46am On Dec 04, 2020
[s]
xest:
na ur mama and Papa wey born u, u supposed talk to. See ur head
[/s]gibberish!
Re: How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex? by xest(m): 10:50am On Dec 04, 2020
Amotolongbo:
[s][/s]gibberish!
Gibberish your own

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up / When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. / Women!!! Watch Out For These 6 Types Of Side Chicks That Steal Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.