Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex? (27117 Views)

Update On The Girlfriend That Her Belongings Were Donated To Charity For Cheatin / Man Donates His Girlfriend’s Belongings To Charity After He Caught Her Cheating / How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex? by Hassanmaye(m): 2:39pm On Dec 01, 2020
BIGNAME2020:

How about the sucked di*k
Hahhahaah grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex? by samguru(m): 2:43pm On Dec 01, 2020
Leave everything and move on with your life.
If it was an inferno,I believe by now you would have moved on.

Women naturally behave in that manner whenever their is break up.
Re: How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex? by Toluwarnih(m): 2:44pm On Dec 01, 2020
obembet:
How can she recover all the sex and kissing?

U beta take it as price u pay for wasting her time.

I hate dating coward, u mate are buying cars for their gfriends, taking girls to dubia for shopping..
na ur type go dey be thinking of wot what next to bill ur guy even during sex. u ar notin more than a pussy dealer
Re: How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex? by idahme(m): 2:44pm On Dec 01, 2020
Bkayyy:

I don't know about your own culture but in Igbo customs, once you break up with a girl whatever is left with her automatically becomes hers.
Just forget those properties, you can't win them back even in court

don't misinform people, she has no right to his personal properties. the only properties she has right to is hers and the once given to her as
gift.... No court of competent jurisdiction will give a property to another on the basis of relationship breakup.
Re: How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex? by stephcat: 2:47pm On Dec 01, 2020
obembet:

I hate dating coward, u mate are buying cars for their gfriends, taking girls to dubia for shopping..
So you are this stupid
Re: How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex? by warriking(m): 2:49pm On Dec 01, 2020
pocohantas:

Give her time. You think the breakup is mutual, but she is probably hurting. She’ll allow you come pick your things when she is done mourning, by then seeing it would be irritating and might even block road for the next guy.

Just ignore her for now, stop asking for your things.

sense get grade, for your kind of sense it's grade infinity. Pls take one chilled malt in my name
Re: How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 01, 2020
You're not smart. You should have done this before breaking up with her but in your haste to do her wicked, you got your things trapped. Just forget about it cos its gone

Good for you though.
Re: How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex? by carlos1(m): 2:50pm On Dec 01, 2020
[quote author=Tobiloba2407 post=96612011]

Even before looking up to confirm if it's a male if female that made this comment, I already knew it was a female.
You really need to change the way your brain works[/quote

Don't mind d idiot, at d mention of sex, these females will start acting like it was one organ that was involved.
Re: How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex? by lymelyte(m): 2:51pm On Dec 01, 2020
Amotolongbo:
You too return her fücked pussy
idiot.. Entitled mentality keel u dere.. She should also return the sexual pleasure derived from insertion undecided
Re: How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 01, 2020
obembet:

Obembet, D Books & Albums He Is Talking Abt, He Didn't Give Her 4 Free. It Could Be He Gave Her To Read & Return. If He Had Given Her 4 Free, Dat Would Av Been A Different Case.
Re: How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 01, 2020
Op, Bydway, How Did Ur Books & Albums Got To Her?
Re: How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex? by Nychillax(m): 3:00pm On Dec 01, 2020
obembet:

Then u should have Bleep ur mother too. Animal

Continue with ur oloshoism, they will soon use u buy Benz on top that ur rotten, smelling and expired pucci....Bleep off my mention, slowpoke ho*e

1 Like

Re: How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex? by ledaman: 3:00pm On Dec 01, 2020
Tobiloba2407:

Even before looking up to confirm if it's a male if female that made this comment, I already knew it was a female.
You really need to change the way your brain works
Truth is bitter
Re: How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex? by Lucasdazzy: 3:01pm On Dec 01, 2020
;
Amotolongbo:
grin grin
Wahala
Re: How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex? by JJBROS(m): 3:02pm On Dec 01, 2020
How do we retrieved the sperm u deposited in her?
Re: How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex? by josh2297(m): 3:04pm On Dec 01, 2020
Bkayyy:

I don't know about your own culture but in Igbo customs, once you break up with a girl whatever is left with her automatically becomes hers.
You can spew any rubbish you want to spew but don't bring a tribe into this. There is no provision for dating in Igbo culture and even at separation there is nothing as what u just typed here. don't mislead people
Re: How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex? by pooozeee(m): 3:07pm On Dec 01, 2020

Re: How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex? by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:10pm On Dec 01, 2020
Knowing u had plans of breaking up, you would have codedly be removing some of your things this days we do things with wisdom.
Re: How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex? by lymelyte(m): 3:10pm On Dec 01, 2020
MedicH:
I bought her a phone, blackberry bold 2 plus the sim card, that was the first phone she ever used. She came into the university and made two female friends who were equally from her home town. I noticed that these females were not friends really but more of rivals and always competing with each other ok stupidest of things like who has slept in the highest hotels, who has gone to all the swimming venues, etc etc.

After some times she started cheating with a yahoo guy, going out, snapping pics in a particular car and posting on Facebook so I became suspicious. One day the she and those friends were in my house and I noticed they wanted to talk about a guy one of them met so they can all compare him with their guys, maybe mock the ones underperforming and stuffs but in this discussion, they were not going deep into the real gist.

I told them I wanted to go and get something in the other street that they should stay. I left my phone in voice recording and hid it in the room. After like 10 mins I came back and took my phone and played the record after they have gone and heard everything. I was not surprises anyways as my instincts were right. I had one problem on my mind then, I must get back my bold 2.

One rainy afternoon then after school, she wanted to go home and my guy gave me a clue on how to get my phone. Luckily for me the receipt was in my name and in my possession. My guy offered to drive her home with me in the car, she was so happy. She already started doing that blinking eye, shaking head rolling lips video in the car. We moved away from the school and passed the road to her house to somewhere a bit far away and lonely in the rain.

As we were moving I connected my phone to the car audio via bluetooth and played the recording which gave her the biggest shock of her life. My guy was saying chai girls are wicked, these girls mocked me that I can't buy ordinary pizza, someone i gave a new phone i bought for myself. My guy stopped the car, i came out and ordered her to get out of the car, she was scared, I snatched the phone from her brought out the sim, broke it, put the phone in my pocket and got into the car and we left here there in the rain and zoomed off.

That was how I got my phone back and I was very very happy.
badt guy grin
Re: How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex? by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:12pm On Dec 01, 2020
josh2297:

You can spew any rubbish you want to spew but don't bring a tribe into this. There is no provision for dating in Igbo culture and even at separation there is nothing as what u just typed here. don't mislead people

You get time 2 reply that assertion of igbo culture. I wonder when dating has becoming a tradition even marriage self you are free to take most of ur belongings the ones you bought with your own money with you...

1 Like

Re: How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex? by kolade560: 3:17pm On Dec 01, 2020
Amotolongbo:
will she also return the enjoyed d*ck why do ladies tink sex is for men enjoyment alone

1 Like

Re: How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex? by kolade560: 3:20pm On Dec 01, 2020
obembet:

Linda ikeji get two heads??
wat are you doing with ur life apart from depending on man and flashing your overtly squeezed yansh and breasts??
wat can u offer a man?? u never see women wey set up men??
Re: How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex? by Aigbehis(m): 3:21pm On Dec 01, 2020
Amotolongbo:
You are just confirming to us that truly most Nigerian ladies have nothing to offer apart from the hole in between their legs. The young man is talking a educational materials because he knows the worth of those books, you are talking rubbish.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex? by lymelyte(m): 3:22pm On Dec 01, 2020
kolade560:

will she also return the enjoyed d*ck
why do ladies tink sex is for men enjoyment alone
and funny enough, they enjoyed as well even more than men. Have you met sexually starved ladies? shocked You will run for ur life..
Re: How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex? by okwypascal: 3:26pm On Dec 01, 2020
Uspic:
Go to her house with your two passports, birth certificate and national ID card/voters cards.

To do what kwaanu
Re: How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex? by okwypascal: 3:27pm On Dec 01, 2020
Bkayyy:

Bro I can get my things back, this are limited edition novels, very important, not just a shirt or mug.
Re: How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex? by okwypascal: 3:31pm On Dec 01, 2020
KIDfurniture:
Pretend like u v let go everything. In fact touch her once in a while if she is still single then visit her place still touch her down there small small.. then start picking or borrowing ur stuffs from her 3 by 3....simple

A wise man was born, thanks bro.
Re: How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex? by chocboi78(m): 3:31pm On Dec 01, 2020
Tloc:

Some say evening but I see you as an ideal DAWN. cool cool cool
LMAO grin grin
Re: How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex? by armyofone(m): 3:34pm On Dec 01, 2020
Tabaski,

Forget those books and buy newer ones for yourself. No big deal, books plenty for market.
Re: How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex? by okwypascal: 3:40pm On Dec 01, 2020
Traininghub:
Books? I never play with my books because I love to keep books! People keep shoes, watches etc but I keep books and so I do not joke with them. My classmate from secondary school who refused to return some of my valuable world history books still dey vex me, she even took my Jane Eyre novel, I have forgiven her but can't forget o. please go back and collect them! My books are mine! It's a different ball game if I decide to let it slide and leave them with you.

I feel your the only one who understands my situation, my collection of John Grisham novels isn't complete now and it pissing me off.
Re: How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex? by sambo1993: 3:45pm On Dec 01, 2020
Kindly 4get abt the vakuables you have in her possession. If i were u i'll try to mend the relationship first. We continue from we stop. Then i'll even give her more of what i hv. So she will trust me more. As time goes on try to get something more valuable from her and then back off. She will retrieve all ur belongings just to get her own back. Try and see.
Re: How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex? by okwypascal: 3:46pm On Dec 01, 2020
Nychillax:

Poverty thinking bitches, why not tell your father to do those things for you instead... broke ass ladies everywhere grin

My guy your sense no be here, she doesn't need to be replied.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Should I Go On And Marry Her? / Women!!! Watch Out For These 6 Types Of Side Chicks That Steal Husbands / Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.