Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,460 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:29 AM

How I Joined Witches Just To Deal With My Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Joined Witches Just To Deal With My Husband (252 Views)

I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. / Witches Are Everywhere! / Lady Calls Out Ijebu Gynaecologist Who Slide Into Her Dm Just To Ask For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Joined Witches Just To Deal With My Husband by Allsingles: 8:29am On Dec 01, 2020
I graduated as an architect with 2.1 from one of the prestigious University in Nigeria. As at the time I met Kunle I was already doing my Masters. Kunle had HND in accounting from Kaduna Polytechnic, he came out with lower credit. Our major problems during our courtship were, one, he wanted us to do our wedding within 3 months, and two, he wanted me to suspend my Masters program. These did not go well with me because I had barely know him and...https://allsinglesandmarried..com/2020/11/how-i-joined-witchcraft-to-deal-with-my.html

(1) (Reply)

Make My Day / A New Friend? / Have You Ever Been Rejected because Of Were You're From. Share Your Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.