Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Why Are you Afraid Of Getting Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are you Afraid Of Getting Married (1358 Views)

Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) / Let’s Talk!! Which State, Town Or Tribe Are You Afraid To Marry From And Why? / Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are you Afraid Of Getting Married by Escabado: 12:26pm On Dec 01, 2020
As a man or a woman , why are you afraid of getting married .

What's your reasons
Re: Why Are you Afraid Of Getting Married by Goldp5988(f): 12:38pm On Dec 01, 2020
As for me am not ready at all.
Work hard and make plenty money last last everything will fall in place.
Re: Why Are you Afraid Of Getting Married by Ahmed0336(m): 12:40pm On Dec 01, 2020
Goldp5988:
You sure say you no bi man

6 Likes

Re: Why Are you Afraid Of Getting Married by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 01, 2020
Goldp5988:
another confused gender spotted

5 Likes

Re: Why Are you Afraid Of Getting Married by illicit(m): 12:47pm On Dec 01, 2020
I am underemployed....
Re: Why Are you Afraid Of Getting Married by Goldp5988(f): 12:48pm On Dec 01, 2020
SmellySperm:

What has confusion has to do with this? Anyways that's your own cup of tea.
Re: Why Are you Afraid Of Getting Married by Goldp5988(f): 12:49pm On Dec 01, 2020
Ahmed0336:

You sure say you no bi man

Is that what you see there?
Re: Why Are you Afraid Of Getting Married by Bornsinner7: 12:51pm On Dec 01, 2020
She told my guy she was bringing her engagement ring so they can Bleep while they watch the ring..

To marry no hungry me again

1 Like

Re: Why Are you Afraid Of Getting Married by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 01, 2020
Goldp5988:

What has confusion has to do with this? Anyways that's your own cup of tea.
this one doesn't even know his or her gender
Re: Why Are you Afraid Of Getting Married by Goldp5988(f): 1:00pm On Dec 01, 2020
SmellySperm:

this one doesn't even know his or her gender

Can you please let me be now and move forward?
Re: Why Are you Afraid Of Getting Married by afolarin60591: 2:57pm On Dec 01, 2020
:What has confusion has to do with this? Anyways that's your own cup of tea.this one doesn't even know his or her gender
Re: Why Are you Afraid Of Getting Married by Nazgul: 2:58pm On Dec 01, 2020
Escabado:
As a man or a woman , why are you afraid of getting married .

What's your reasons
Still searching for Mrs right

Re: Why Are you Afraid Of Getting Married by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 01, 2020
Goldp5988:

Can you please let me be now and move forward?
lol mumu
Re: Why Are you Afraid Of Getting Married by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 01, 2020
I don't know why I just automatically pity every married man I see.
Like you'll be forced to eat one woman's food.
You mustn't step out very early and you mustn't get back very late
In-laws will feel like you must be dropping something for them Everytime even more than you do for your family members. sad sad
After giving birth, you'll hustle from East to West just to make your family happy, at the end, your wife will make the kids feel like you do not care about them.
Life nor just balance for men. sad sad

11 Likes

Re: Why Are you Afraid Of Getting Married by Nazgul: 4:15pm On Dec 01, 2020
Shanklee:
In-laws will feel like you must be dropping something for them Everytime even more than you do for your family members. sad sad
After giving birth, you'll hustle from East to West just to make your family happy, at the end, your wife will make the kids feel like you do not care about them.
Na so we see am my brother...God no go shame us.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are you Afraid Of Getting Married by tobechi74: 6:00pm On Dec 01, 2020
Shanklee:
a self imposed prison
Re: Why Are you Afraid Of Getting Married by MrHighSea: 6:18pm On Dec 01, 2020
Shanklee:
Correct.

Some of those things, the man decides it.

There are guys that will cohabit with a lady for years without looking at another.

Childbirth is a decision.

Guy, marry from a better family and key into grounded connection. Imagine marrying a son/daughter of a "big shot".

1 Like

Re: Why Are you Afraid Of Getting Married by LadyTianna(f): 7:04pm On Dec 01, 2020
Cos people change
Re: Why Are you Afraid Of Getting Married by Goldp5988(f): 8:41pm On Dec 01, 2020
SmellySperm:

lol mumu

Tx dear
Re: Why Are you Afraid Of Getting Married by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 01, 2020
Shanklee:
[/b]Life nor just balance for men. [b] sad sad
Olohun embarassed
Re: Why Are you Afraid Of Getting Married by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 01, 2020
Goldp5988:

Tx dear
who's ur dear?
Re: Why Are you Afraid Of Getting Married by Mrscarter(f): 7:15am On Dec 02, 2020
SmellySperm:

Well to be fair all U guys complain if the girl said something entitled instead but you're still complaining she saying sensiblegrin
Re: Why Are you Afraid Of Getting Married by Goldp5988(f): 12:41pm On Dec 02, 2020
SmellySperm:

who's ur dear?

YOU sweetheart
Re: Why Are you Afraid Of Getting Married by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 12:43pm On Dec 02, 2020
I want to be tasting different toto grin
Re: Why Are you Afraid Of Getting Married by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 02, 2020
Goldp5988:

YOU sweetheart
I'm straight pls

Re: Why Are you Afraid Of Getting Married by emperorAY(m): 1:37pm On Dec 02, 2020
money o
Re: Why Are you Afraid Of Getting Married by Theboy21: 2:28pm On Dec 02, 2020
Shanklee:
Ma nigga said it all cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

19-year-old Boy Butchered To Death For Chopping A Married Woman / Mercy Eke And Toke Makinwa Showing The World They’ve Got It (photos) / This Is Where My Stupidity Is Leading Me To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.