Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

What Is Your Thought On This Chained Pre-Wedding Photo? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Thought On This Chained Pre-Wedding Photo? (53676 Views)

Jilted Girl Curses Ex Boyfriend On The Occasion Of His Wedding.(photo) / What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? / Lady Snubs Her Lover In Pre-Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Thought On This Chained Pre-Wedding Photo? by Adesamogun(m): 9:19pm On Dec 01, 2020
Damn You Delilah in Samson's voice
Re: What Is Your Thought On This Chained Pre-Wedding Photo? by Olarewajub: 9:25pm On Dec 01, 2020
When a Redpiller decides to tie the knot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Thought On This Chained Pre-Wedding Photo? by Niom(m): 9:29pm On Dec 01, 2020
That is a movie scene
Re: What Is Your Thought On This Chained Pre-Wedding Photo? by Nobody: 1:26am On Dec 02, 2020
ExAngel007:
right or wrong?
wrong
Re: What Is Your Thought On This Chained Pre-Wedding Photo? by britiko: 4:33am On Dec 02, 2020
BDSM comes to mind.
Enslavement next...
Re: What Is Your Thought On This Chained Pre-Wedding Photo? by femi4: 5:25am On Dec 02, 2020
ExAngel007:
right or wrong?
Wrong

Marriage is not master-slave relationship
Re: What Is Your Thought On This Chained Pre-Wedding Photo? by femi4: 5:27am On Dec 02, 2020
MarveworldNG:
Joseph and Rebecca
Isaac married Rebecca not Joseph
Re: What Is Your Thought On This Chained Pre-Wedding Photo? by donprincebigt(m): 6:35am On Dec 02, 2020
777romanon:
Low budget Pharow
my brother if na Twitter u tried dz rubbish , u'll av urself to blame PHAROW ko, COCKROW ni u better go read Bible well for the right spelling

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Thought On This Chained Pre-Wedding Photo? by luminouz(m): 7:42am On Dec 02, 2020
ExAngel007:

no one asked for your opinion dear.
Then why the title of the thread if you dont want opinion?
Re: What Is Your Thought On This Chained Pre-Wedding Photo? by Phlegman: 7:43am On Dec 02, 2020
They just want to catch cruse. They want people to know them. You can't tell me the intending couple are intelligent. Hell no.
Re: What Is Your Thought On This Chained Pre-Wedding Photo? by Naijboy: 7:43am On Dec 02, 2020
The Groom has displayed in advance how he will treat her in future, that is, slave.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Thought On This Chained Pre-Wedding Photo? by Lexusgs430: 7:44am On Dec 02, 2020
Slave and Boss..........
Re: What Is Your Thought On This Chained Pre-Wedding Photo? by Yxxx: 7:45am On Dec 02, 2020
davien:
He has my deepest respect, this has been one of my future art exhibitions also.

Mine will be 4 ladies.. one kissing my feet, another holding my leg, the third at my chest and the last one barely standing up to my shoulders with her head bowed down while I look up to the sun.

It's not bad as long as it represents all the females in your bloodline.
Re: What Is Your Thought On This Chained Pre-Wedding Photo? by tfash96(m): 7:45am On Dec 02, 2020
Slave and her master

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Thought On This Chained Pre-Wedding Photo? by tfash96(m): 7:46am On Dec 02, 2020
Righteousness89:

No be only Joseph and Rebecca! NA Gideon and Delilah..

There are things we do in ignorance! Not knowing that there are deep Spiritual Implications
Alaye shut the Bleep up!!!

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Thought On This Chained Pre-Wedding Photo? by pickatyou2: 7:47am On Dec 02, 2020
Make feminist no catch this man.
Re: What Is Your Thought On This Chained Pre-Wedding Photo? by Kobicove(m): 7:48am On Dec 02, 2020
Na dem sabi
Re: What Is Your Thought On This Chained Pre-Wedding Photo? by Nmezor(f): 7:48am On Dec 02, 2020
Any thing to trend

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Thought On This Chained Pre-Wedding Photo? by Psoul(m): 7:49am On Dec 02, 2020
Righteousness89:

There are things we do in ignorance! Not knowing that there are deep Spiritual Implications

You are very much correct. Just like the power of the tongue or that thing you constantly fear, they find a way to come back to us.

How can a reasonable person trying to enter the sacred thing like marriage use the picture of Pharaoh and Children of Israel with chain on the ladies neck while humiliating her by making her his foot stool (marching his leg on her body) as their pre-weding picture?

Both the girl and her intended husband are so irresponsible and spiritually poor.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Thought On This Chained Pre-Wedding Photo? by Nkiruka35(f): 7:49am On Dec 02, 2020
Lol
No be small thing
Re: What Is Your Thought On This Chained Pre-Wedding Photo? by bewla(m): 7:49am On Dec 02, 2020
ExAngel007:
What Is Your Thoughts On This Pre-wedding Shoot

right or wrong?
Good Africa thing that's why our Women respect us.and marriage last long

not Western culture you guys bring with equal rights
Re: What Is Your Thought On This Chained Pre-Wedding Photo? by MarveworldNG: 7:50am On Dec 02, 2020
femi4:
Isaac married Rebecca not Joseph

It's a joke sir
Re: What Is Your Thought On This Chained Pre-Wedding Photo? by Angelfrost(m): 7:51am On Dec 02, 2020
Desperate and Dirty looking couple... Quality of the picture might be a reflection of the state of their collective IQ.
Re: What Is Your Thought On This Chained Pre-Wedding Photo? by jrusky(m): 7:51am On Dec 02, 2020
Their union will ends up in chain or coven as they have invited chain and coven themselves so it shall be.

Devil will seat on his own and some idiots will think pranking everything on social media is a trend not known they have bargain their destiny in a single click.

I know some mofos will say oh it is just a picture ok nah, shey una no dey learn ba? Nice one na here we go dey wen eeyah, sorry oo go dey flow like river Niger.

Foolish ignorant things. I pity the parent of this girl. Sometime woman dey craze or silly I swear. Why she no ask the foolish boy to sit on the floor and she sit as queen wit chain around the boy neck?
Re: What Is Your Thought On This Chained Pre-Wedding Photo? by okoIYAyin(m): 7:52am On Dec 02, 2020
Righteousness89:

You be mumu man, no be everything be spiritual! Your type are the only reason why the black race will remain stagnant when you can't think out of box, go and acquire more sense ogbeni!

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Thought On This Chained Pre-Wedding Photo? by Crenzywilliams(m): 7:52am On Dec 02, 2020
That's straight-up freaking wrong.
Re: What Is Your Thought On This Chained Pre-Wedding Photo? by berrystunn(m): 7:54am On Dec 02, 2020
Dog
Re: What Is Your Thought On This Chained Pre-Wedding Photo? by Twenty8: 7:54am On Dec 02, 2020
Stupid
Re: What Is Your Thought On This Chained Pre-Wedding Photo? by cutieBR(f): 7:55am On Dec 02, 2020
grin grin grin
Righteousness89:

Re: What Is Your Thought On This Chained Pre-Wedding Photo? by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:55am On Dec 02, 2020
The stupid guy should be arrested and sentenced to death by hanging undecided

The girl is an idiot a zombie
Re: What Is Your Thought On This Chained Pre-Wedding Photo? by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:55am On Dec 02, 2020
master -slave mentality!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Groom Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown In Presence Of Guests On Wedding Day / Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar / Couple Who Can’t Smile Because Of Rare Condition Fall In Love - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.