Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

I Am Building A Small Estate.. Should I Tell The Babe I Wan Marry About It. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Building A Small Estate.. Should I Tell The Babe I Wan Marry About It. (2591 Views)

I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage / The Babe I Just Met Has A Dead Sense Of Humour. / The Babe That You Wanted To Die Ontop Of, Another Guy Is Fvcking Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Building A Small Estate.. Should I Tell The Babe I Wan Marry About It. by Agbebakun22: 10:14am On Dec 02, 2020
BlessedNuel:
Oga respect yourself and your future by not telling her.

Unless say you want make the building be the one-year-one block type.

E get why I yan you so

This get me laughing hard

1 Like

Re: I Am Building A Small Estate.. Should I Tell The Babe I Wan Marry About It. by BlessedNuel: 10:27am On Dec 02, 2020
Tunagee:

Bros, no matter how you love a woman, never disclose too much about your personal assets to her unless you have seen that she is not the very materialistic type, and ready to start life with you from grassroot( I mean, even if na face me I slap you you dey live) she is ready to start with you, then maybe a day to wedding you can tell her. Don't use wealth or good plans to entice any woman.

Secondly, after your wedding, you can wait a year or two years before doing court wedding cos this legally gives her access to your assets in case she misbehaves.

Never trust any woman cos when the chips are down, they abscond.

@ bolded text....you are a wise man...more wisdom pon ur head

1 Like

Re: I Am Building A Small Estate.. Should I Tell The Babe I Wan Marry About It. by imoleoluwa15431: 10:46am On Dec 02, 2020
Don't tell her at a, it's only a matter of time before you catch her cheating
Re: I Am Building A Small Estate.. Should I Tell The Babe I Wan Marry About It. by girlFlavor(f): 11:13am On Dec 02, 2020
You shouldn't keep things from each other
Re: I Am Building A Small Estate.. Should I Tell The Babe I Wan Marry About It. by bossvinqualad25(m): 12:05pm On Dec 02, 2020
Why not hold on till you marry her before you let her know about more like a surprise package, Let's take care of all your domestic and industrial cleaning as you all get ready for the Christmas and new year celebration, fumigation inclusive, our services are pocket friendly, check my signature
Re: I Am Building A Small Estate.. Should I Tell The Babe I Wan Marry About It. by NengiWIDEtoto: 1:05pm On Dec 02, 2020
No be everything u go tell pesin
Re: I Am Building A Small Estate.. Should I Tell The Babe I Wan Marry About It. by Ayandokun2000: 1:10pm On Dec 02, 2020
popweezy:
Behind every successful man, there is a woman .... Okay fine.

Behind every unfortunate man, there is a woman...

I won't talk

Let me clarify it grin

Behind every successful man, there is a woman (his mother) .... Okay fine.

Behind every unfortunate man, there is a woman (Hoes)....

1 Like

Re: I Am Building A Small Estate.. Should I Tell The Babe I Wan Marry About It. by WrittyWritter(f): 1:24pm On Dec 02, 2020
Don't tell her oo..finish it den u can surprise her with it smiley
Re: I Am Building A Small Estate.. Should I Tell The Babe I Wan Marry About It. by Tickles001(m): 11:46am On Dec 03, 2020
CalliDora1:

Focus more on him or on his money?

If you truly love a man with or without knowledge of his financial status, you won't and shouldn't be distracted. And your focus on him should not be based on money but based on his kind of person. That's fake love or better put "lust".

He's not telling her jack!

I wish most girls would understand what you just wrote. These days, all that attracts a girl is a measure of how well you can take care of her (even if you're not doing the caring), your kind of person doesn't matter to them anymore.

Once you flaunt wealth, whether fake or real. Girls will flock around you (even when you're not giving them the money). Most of them are in a serious relationship with someone that cares, but they're very willing to leave and cheat on him simply because you seem to be richer. undecided undecided

I'm talking from experience though cool

1 Like

Re: I Am Building A Small Estate.. Should I Tell The Babe I Wan Marry About It. by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 03, 2020
Tickles001:

I wish most girls would understand what you just wrote. These days, all that attracts a girl is a measure of how well you can take care of her (even if you're not doing the caring), your kind of person doesn't matter to them anymore.

Once you flaunt wealth, whether fake or real. Girls will flock around you (even when you're not giving them the money). Most of them are in a serious relationship with someone that cares, but they're very willing to leave and cheat on him simply because you seem to be richer. undecided undecided

I'm talking from experience though cool

It's pathetic. Though most men seem to value the girls who scrape their heads more than the ones willing to accept them the way they are. Just like a story I read on here few days ago of a man who used his wife's ATM card to shop for his side chick.

That is why every girl now thinks it's better to be the side chick or go for men that have the cash to throw around instead of being loyal to one.

The world has turned upside down, courtesy the men and women.
Re: I Am Building A Small Estate.. Should I Tell The Babe I Wan Marry About It. by realtalk19: 12:15pm On Dec 03, 2020
mascot345:
I am just 34years with a good job but I am still single. I plan to marry at 35 or latest 36.

Just last month I bought a land in a good environment to build a small estate.. like 6 buildings inside the estate...

Should I tell the woman that I want to marry that I am building a small estate or I should just keep my mouth shut.

Please what do you guys think?

Keep your mouth shut.
Re: I Am Building A Small Estate.. Should I Tell The Babe I Wan Marry About It. by Tickles001(m): 1:03pm On Dec 03, 2020
CalliDora1:

It's pathetic. Though most men seem to value the girls who scrape their heads more than the ones willing to accept them the way they are. Just like a story I read on here few days ago of a man who used his wife's ATM card to shop for his side chick.

That is why every girl now thinks it's better to be the side chick or go for men that have the cash to throw around instead of being loyal to one.

The world has turned upside down, courtesy the men and women.

The bolded summarized it all. But I think it's more on the feminine side. As in every 12 men there is one Judas, but in every one woman there are 12 Judas. wink

I remember when my girlfriend used to by me stuff when she's visiting.
But now they ask me to wait at the gate and pay the cab man :- undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am Building A Small Estate.. Should I Tell The Babe I Wan Marry About It. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 03, 2020
Tickles001:

The bolded summarized it all. But I think it's more on the feminine side. As in every 12 men there is one Judas, but in every one woman there are 12 Judas. wink

I remember when my girlfriend used to by me stuff when she's visiting.
But now they ask me to wait at the gate and pay the cab man :- undecided

Lol..
Re: I Am Building A Small Estate.. Should I Tell The Babe I Wan Marry About It. by EmmaNuella77(f): 4:39pm On Dec 03, 2020
stupidmod2:
ur advice dont even make sense

It does o.

IMHO
I mean if he really wants to marry her he has to let her know.
Who knows she might be supportive and less demanding for inconsequential things.

And if she doesn't then he's very much free to cut off ties.

And thirdly, if he doesn't tell her Now but tells her later, she might not trust him.

I mean? Who would? Do you know what it means to carry on a building project without the people closest to you knowing?
Re: I Am Building A Small Estate.. Should I Tell The Babe I Wan Marry About It. by stupidmod2: 4:41pm On Dec 03, 2020
EmmaNuella77:

It does o.

IMHO
I mean if he really wants to marry her he has to let her know.
Who knows she might be supportive and less demanding for inconsequential things.

And if she doesn't then he's very much free to cut off ties.

And thirdly, if he doesn't tell her Now but tells her later, she might not trust him.

I mean? Who would? Do you know what it means to carry on a building project without the people closest to you knowing?
lol funny u, see if u are dating someone and they are supportive n not being a leech u tell them things, but 80% of Nigeria women are leeches give give give me nah em dey know, even wen dey are working they are still leeches
Re: I Am Building A Small Estate.. Should I Tell The Babe I Wan Marry About It. by EmmaNuella77(f): 4:43pm On Dec 03, 2020
stupidmod2:
lol funny u, see if u are dating someone and they are supportive n not being a leech u tell them things, but 80% of Nigeria women are leeches give give give me nah em dey know, even wen dey are working they are still leeches

grin grin
So, you mean you've had contact with 80% of Nigerian girls?
Come off it jaree

Nigerian girls to the world gringrin
Re: I Am Building A Small Estate.. Should I Tell The Babe I Wan Marry About It. by stupidmod2: 4:45pm On Dec 03, 2020
EmmaNuella77:

grin grin
So, you mean you've had contact with 80% of Nigerian girls?
Come off it jaree

Nigerian girls to the world gringrin

wen last u u carry d guy out? wen last did u bill him on his own birthday.
meet a ng girl today, billing starts the next day.

d guy better keep his mouth shut b4 he begin hear words like so u have this kind money n u keep saying u dont have

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Suya Sold At Night In Nigeria ? / How Do People Manage To Stay In A Toxic Or Abusive Relationship? / Why Do Girls Hate Mr. Nice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.