Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,384 members, 7,812,131 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again (78061 Views)

After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra / Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room / Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 02, 2020
Her mama don sell her to be harem member. My own is where are the other wives? I hope they don’t become sacrifice because this man too wowo for small girl to be wasting her life.
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 02, 2020
EVILFOREST:

May GOD BLESS you Sir.
U are my kind of MAN.

Keep keeping them out of prostitution.
.... CHURCH OF ENGLAND will endorse HOMOSEXUALITY & LESBIANISM yet frown at AFRICA'S POLYGAMOUS nature.

ABRAHAM slept with his Maid and had a child, if an African man does it now.... the whole social media influencers will scream without thinking, yet these same people call ABRAHAM in all their prayers, asking the same Abraham to intercede on their behalf.

Enough of all these.
Our LADIES are being littered everywhere, in different prayer houses seeking for marriage proposals.

Abeg go siddon. One day you will shout Christian when prick dey worry you you will say Africans. Sit in the house with one wife respect your family. This Ned where are his older children? Na so so dysfunctional mad people dem dey raise in the name of uncontrollable prick. This man is shameful and the small girls selling themselves are even worse.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by Kobicove(m): 10:07am On Dec 02, 2020
nzeobi:
Wealth helps to jump protocols
#securethebagmarriage

True word!
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by cassyrooy(m): 10:12am On Dec 02, 2020
IamWonderful:
I prefer the SELF-DISCIPLE and the SELF-CONTROL devoid of bitterness, horrible experience, heartbreak and pain that is associated with dating (romantic relationship) before marriage, where innocency is thrown to the dogs and lewdness takes over
It's your God given right to determine whichever path that can lead to your happiness.

Good luck.
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by endsarrrs(f): 10:13am On Dec 02, 2020
I hope his daughters do stay married to one man sad
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by planetx: 10:16am On Dec 02, 2020
First day she came to his house with her mother she must have kneel to greet him, now she tells him baby what's going on lol.
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by Neimar: 10:16am On Dec 02, 2020
Zzor:
You this small boy again, I'm everything more than Regina, so you will be dissapointed

Keep quiet there
Who's a small boy?
You are not better than Regina
Yeast infested pussy
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by lildush(m): 10:17am On Dec 02, 2020
Na poverty cause all dis 1... I say na poverty
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by Mumkc: 10:18am On Dec 02, 2020
so marrying many wives is now an achievement
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by Barsote(m): 10:18am On Dec 02, 2020
I'm coming,,,,please wait ✋
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by lightwind(m): 10:21am On Dec 02, 2020
favor914:
He is a UK based lawyer, who has won some high profile cases in the UK, & his legal fees going into 10’s of millions of her majesty’s face.
add me on WhatsApp please, let's chat 08067703439
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by Ladylawyer(f): 10:22am On Dec 02, 2020
From all he said I could deduce two things he loves women and he works smart.
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 02, 2020
What kind of calculation is this ??

Discovery4today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMk_GEIPUFI

In an interview granted to Prince Ned Nwoko he said that his wife Regina Daniels knows that he could marry another wife.

"I married Regina DANIELS within weeks" That's how i married other wives.

"I don't believe in dating anybody to marry them, when you Marry them you can fall in love from within the marriage.

Like my time in the 60's they were not dating, there were arranged marriage, most girls were expected to be virgins when getting married.
Before I met Regina I don't know about her, I don't watch movies, I never watch movies. I met her the first time when she came to my house with her mother with her siblings, my place in delta is like a tourist place, I liked her and that was it. Whether I Marry another wife or not it's nothing, she (Regina Daniels) knows it can happen (I can Marry another wife), I came from a very polygamous environment, I love children, I want more children. She (Regina Daniels) knows it and my other wives know it, we will see what happens in the future. "Umunwanyi Juru everywhere"(everywhere is filled with women).

Before the advent of Christianity our tradition allows men to marry many wives. Christianity doesn't allow multiple marriages in the South but an average man in the South has up to 10 girlfriends, I love my culture, Igbo culture is wonderful, and should be promoted the way it has always been.

An Igbo man marries one wife with four children a man from the North marries 4 wives with four children each that's 24 and their population is increasing, Igbo man will never catch up he said"
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by Kayode3747: 10:29am On Dec 02, 2020
any body can be a billionaire, just be creative and solver of human want.
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by Princedapace(m): 10:30am On Dec 02, 2020
Man identified with the igbo. That made my day. The Civil really messed up with the Igbo nation.

We hope that someday, we will get it right. And most importantly, we hope that other nations in Nigeria will get it right.

The British messed up many countries.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 02, 2020
Speaktruth88:

Abeg go siddon. One day you will shout Christian when prick dey worry you you will say Africans. Sit in the house with one wife respect your family. This Ned where are his older children? Na so so dysfunctional mad people dem dey raise in the name of uncontrollable prick. This man is shameful and the small girls selling themselves are even worse.
What about SOLOMON...?
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 02, 2020
I Don't Av Issues Abt Him Marrying More, Since He Has D Capacity Taking Care Of Dem. He Can Marry As Many As He Can.
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by Alexis11: 10:35am On Dec 02, 2020
27Pushing30:

That's how igbos back themselves into tight corners and start crying "gang up"
Delta has igbos... i believe Ned is from Delta state.
How does Bini come into this matter now?? please be guided.
Lol because Bini is also South South like others.
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by bendike: 10:36am On Dec 02, 2020
updatechange:
Becos of the cash flow, no woman won suffer with men now....
Regina for spit on his old face if he dare speak to her as a poor man, but hey in just 3wks the babe don they flaunt wedding ring.
I hope say you know it's not only money Regina gained from Ned.
Regina by now would have gained red passport. Ie British citizenship.
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by colonelwealth(m): 10:36am On Dec 02, 2020
omenka:
Can you tell us one of such "high profile" cases which he won?

stop looking for how to associate a diligent man's life work or origin to shady ventures..

if you must know some of such cases, google is ur friend.

besides he&his law firm was very instrumental in negotiating Nigeria's debt cancellation during President Obasanjo's tenure.

his law firm charged about or more than 5% amount of the Nigerian debt cancelled.

so let him enjoy his sweat.

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 02, 2020
Princedapace:
Man identified with the igbo. That made my day. The Civil really messed up with the Igbo nation.

We hope that someday, we will get it right. And most importantly, we hope that other nations in Nigeria will get it right.

The British messed up many countries.
Can't be gotten right again..when people who speak the language are long gone and buried.
Some people who speak their dialect have been made to see themselves as inferior.
In fact kids prefer to speak Pidgin to their Mother's tongue.
For the language, we have many hearers but not speakers again.
When the few speakers are long gone, the hearers who can't speak but only hear won't have anything to pass on..that will be the obituary of the language.
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by Bluntemperor: 10:37am On Dec 02, 2020
chaw:
How this man take become a billionaire

Most of your past leaders,from Abacha- and all his foot soldiers,how do they became sudden Billionaires,yet Nigerians are not feeling their impact!
What is their -Bill Gate or Zuchaberg- Facebook-contribution other than going from London to Dubai,cruising up and down.
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by Princedapace(m): 10:37am On Dec 02, 2020
EVILFOREST:

Can't be gotten right again..when people who speak the language are long gone and buried.
Some people who speak their dialect have been made to see themselves as inferior.
In fact kids prefer to speak Pidgin than their Mother's tongue..

Too sad
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by Alexis11: 10:39am On Dec 02, 2020
This Southern Nigeria self tire me. cool

If you see a SS person in Lagos and call them Igbo they will be angry.

But if you ask Igbo man in Lagos he will tell you SS and SE are Igbos.

grin
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 02, 2020
Princedapace:

Too sad
Too SAD because ENGLISH is used to measure wisdom in AFRICA.... especially Nigeria.
IF you speak English, u are termed sensible & qualifies for chieftaincy title in a Traditional community.
By 2050, the IGBO language may only have hearers and not speakers. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
We never start.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by ezechi24(m): 10:42am On Dec 02, 2020
Zzor:
A tour to this man's house won't be a bad idea, I should have thought about this earlier

fucking gold digger.
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by PHijo(m): 10:45am On Dec 02, 2020
greymiles:
After you should say there are no igbos or Igboland in South south. This is a royal son telling you he’s Igbo
But yorubas will come and tell you he’s not Igbo now, they don’t know all these ijaw, bini, efik and co are just splinter groups from the Igbo tribe

Igbo Amaka

Truth is bitter. So many yorubas hiding under other tribe to mention me

Ijaw is NOT and will NEVER be a splinter group of the Igbo! That's an insult. Before you we were.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by omoyeni37: 10:49am On Dec 02, 2020
Hmmmm, how to eat this morning is my own biggest problem now
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by Etinosa1234: 10:52am On Dec 02, 2020
greymiles:
After you should say there are no igbos or Igboland in South south. This is a royal son telling you he’s Igbo
But yorubas will come and tell you he’s not Igbo now, they don’t know all these ijaw, bini, efik and co are just splinter groups from the Igbo tribe

Igbo Amaka

Truth is bitter. So many yorubas hiding under other tribe to mention me

Goan read history... Ur tribe was never together as one nation till 1914

Igbos were even.under the Benin Empire

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again by Lucasdazzy: 10:54am On Dec 02, 2020
Jesse25:
they use Toto take do this man something??
grin grin
E be like course...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Johnpaul Nwadike Becomes US Citizen / Davido Hangs Out With Chelsea Players After Their Victory Over Tottenham / Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.