Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,081 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM - Sports (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM (97911 Views)

Osaze Odemwingie Apologizes To Peter Okoye. Mr P Reacts / Amara Kanu Stuns In Snake Print Mini Skirt / Osaze Odemwingie Becomes A Professional Golf Player After Quitting Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 02, 2020
eyinjuege:

Been a housewife doesn't mean you have to be a hermit and isolated from others.
She has been sending him DMs about her son's injury. He acknowledged that, and that he also never replied meaning she will keep sending reminders.
He never mentioned she sent him anything else, which I'm sure he would have made public.
She mentioned her husband knows about her messages to him too, so all was with his approval.
He could simply have replied her DM that he would speak to her husband, and he should have called the husband to discuss it. I'm sure if he had replied her message, and said he would speak to Papilo, she wouldn't have kept on sending him a DM reminder.
Not everyone is good at replying messages on social media, and I won't be surprised she thought that was his case not knowing he had darker thoughts about her messages. Perhaps she felt a star like him would oblige the wife and son of a fellow football legend hence couldn't have been ignoring her on purpose
Anyway, I hope her son recovers well to continue his sport.

Read what you wrote and re read again, go back to osaze post again and read it carefully.

Come back to ur comment, when osaze becomes a medical doctor that KANU wife will be DISTURBING him for the injury his son sustained?

A guy who is not ur husband that you chat about son's injuries, he ignored yet you kept charting him for reminder, to be candid the woman was the one who had ulterior motive.

The day we stop hiding under one finger.......am still looking forward for that day.

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by God1stson(m): 5:31pm On Dec 02, 2020
robosky02:
How Can A Wife Of A Legend Like Nwankwo Kanu Be Chasing Me In My Dm” – Retired Nigerian Player, Osaze Odemwingie Calls Out Amara Kanu (Photos)

Retired Nigerian “Super Eagles” forward, Peter Osaze Odemwingie has exposed Amara Kanu, the wife of Nigerian legendary player, Nwankwo Kanu.

Osaze went lethal on Amara Kanu on Instagram where he revealed that the wife of his former teammate has been ‘relentlessly chasing him in his dm times without number.

According to him, she has left him chunks of messages in his dm which he has refused to respond to any of it because it is not acceptable for him to do so with another man’s wife.

“Your husband has my number and it’s not in our culture to msg another man without asking your husband,” he said.

Apparently, Amara Kanu messaged him to help her with tips on getting her son back on his feet after suffering a knee injury.

He wrote on his Instagram page https://instagram.com/odemwingie_81?igshid=zixvsx301nwo

The reason why Nigeria is in this state. Too many want to be like America. God turned his back at america as things stand. Destruction is upon her. How can a wife of a legend like @kingkanu4 be chasing me for a chat relentlessly ( check ur DM check your DM ) na by force ? @amarakanu

Your husband has my number and it’s not in our culture to msg another man without asking your husband. Moreover u r wearing arsenal kit and he can ask them for advice about knee surgery because he also suffered from similar issues. Your son can’t have a cross on his neck and make those hand signs. That’s fake Christianity if you didn’t know ok. Our people selling their own to conform to African American. Those there have been modified by Hollywood and are no more Africans. They don’t even want to associate with Africa with their billions in accounts. How many of them visited Africa in the last 50 years ? Shouldn’t NBA all star match take place in Nigeria at least once? Shouldn’t they be interested to know where their ancestors came from ? Set your own trend Naija u r more special than America. #prayfornigeria #naija #nigeria @amarakanu why why why Amara ( Delailah). We love our strong man Papilo. Wash your hands well oh. And most importantly your hearts as I am preaching to many now. ����. Nigeria �� is more precious to God than America ��❤️�

Amara Kanu reacted by leaving a comment under Osaze's post.

She wrote: "@odemwingie_81 oh no no no. Kindly take this post down. @kingkanu4 is fully aware of this. We want to talk to you as a family."
This is so childish, why didn't he contact the husband, rather than washing it in the media. No wonder he went to sign his own contract when he was still under contract with w brown

2 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by tianshie(m): 5:37pm On Dec 02, 2020
JohnBullMySon:
if you see a real Christian, you will know. Their speech is laced with grace. That guy is more of a religious fanatic and not a Bible Christian.

He is not a religious fanatic but a clout chaser who uses religious extremism as a smokescreen.

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by romunu(m): 5:54pm On Dec 02, 2020
Osaze...why?you haff broke marriage
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by Modelsmith: 6:26pm On Dec 02, 2020
Nukilia:
Chai! Pray so you don't have to beg others for anything in life undecided
I'm telling you. Life is not fair.

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by UjuJoan2: 6:30pm On Dec 02, 2020
Why does amen just assume you want to get involved with them whenever you try to be nice? Honestly this is belittling and insulting.

So a woman has to take permission from her husband before contacting another man?

So a woman cannot ask a guy a questions without being viewed as a slut?

So a woman cannot admire a guy and look upto him as a Mentor, without being misunderstood?

Honestly I’m so tried and fed up with this bias!!

I’m personally pained because i had an experience one time when I wanted to contact this guy I met because I needed to get his ideas on a paper I was developing. The way he snubbed me eh . . . I have NEVER been so embarrassed.

So even if I like you why do you think I will stoop so low as to contact you? Why do you think I will sell my pride to chase you? Why do you just assume you are too important that a woman can’t resist?

So so annoying!

2 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by Bundaweber: 6:34pm On Dec 02, 2020
babslepe:
dont mind them na so affair take dey start ,we were all shocked when we heard about john Terry's affair with Wayne Bridge's girlfriend

yes na!!!if na some other bad guys, na belle everybody for dey see,. abi no be ryan giggs dash him brother kpansh him own brother wife and even give am belle wey she later abort
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by pacificom: 6:54pm On Dec 02, 2020
Kanu is one of the most loved celebrity among nigerians. Ozaze must be taking weed overdose. He should stop writing his fantasy in social media. Big up man !

2 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by SeeAfrica(m): 6:54pm On Dec 02, 2020
I respect you osaze.you did well when u were in Super eagles.But what you just posted is not mature.pls heed my advice and check your mental status.His family too has to help him before it goes out of hand.

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by leisuretym: 6:58pm On Dec 02, 2020
Everybody know Odemwingie have mental issue, I remembered when he drove from his then club West Brom to QPR Gate on 2013 transfer deadline day, niggaa packed his clothes, boots and documents and went to QPR gate in attempt to sell himself to Queens Park Rangers by force by fire even when his club insisted they weren't selling him..lol

2 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by jaxxy(m): 7:00pm On Dec 02, 2020
I wud have said Osaze is behaving uncivilized bt if Kanu is aware why didn’t they just place a call to osaze instead of his dms.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by Oluwaseun2020(m): 7:03pm On Dec 02, 2020
OPECINHO:
It's comparing Nigeria to America that got me tho... he could have settled this privately rather than publicly disgracing Papilo.
you talk physical wealth. .he talking spiritually. ..

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 02, 2020
SIONKPO1:

Why did Amara, send him message
*Its just like charlie hebdo cartoon on prophet muhammed
**If Amara needs help for her son,she should consult reputable local and foreign agencies that handles that
***There is more to it

Is her son not injured? Did he not have the same injury? Would any sane person not think- this man is a Nigerian footballer, my husband is a football legend, my child is trying to be a professional and has the same injury let me ask him how his own experience went.

All this is because he felt Kanu should be calling him and insulted it is the wife that reached out. This is why we don’t have progress. What stopped him from reaching out to Kanu who is not any level of his mate privately to show his displeasure? If he is anywhere he is Kanu’s son’s mate.

I am sure this footballer is one of those born throway that they left in foster care in England so he doesn’t know how to behave like a human being because he was raised as a wild animal.

What disrespect. There is something wrong with anybody that thinks he is okay. If she sent bad message let him post it.

2 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by Mikeiron78(m): 7:20pm On Dec 02, 2020
This boy is a straight A idiot with a mentally destructive new event in his life. You can say anything to your home girl/homebiy and country as a whole, keep America's name out of your idiotic mouth, a failed non-professional.

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by abidem4real: 7:44pm On Dec 02, 2020
robosky02:
How Can A Wife Of A Legend Like Nwankwo Kanu Be Chasing Me In My Dm” – Retired Nigerian Player, Osaze Odemwingie Calls Out Amara Kanu (Photos)

Retired Nigerian “Super Eagles” forward, Peter Osaze Odemwingie has exposed Amara Kanu, the wife of Nigerian legendary player, Nwankwo Kanu.

Osaze went lethal on Amara Kanu on Instagram where he revealed that the wife of his former teammate has been ‘relentlessly chasing him in his dm times without number.

According to him, she has left him chunks of messages in his dm which he has refused to respond to any of it because it is not acceptable for him to do so with another man’s wife.

“Your husband has my number and it’s not in our culture to msg another man without asking your husband,” he said.

Apparently, Amara Kanu messaged him to help her with tips on getting her son back on his feet after suffering a knee injury.

He wrote on his Instagram page https://instagram.com/odemwingie_81?igshid=zixvsx301nwo

The reason why Nigeria is in this state. Too many want to be like America. God turned his back at america as things stand. Destruction is upon her. How can a wife of a legend like @kingkanu4 be chasing me for a chat relentlessly ( check ur DM check your DM ) na by force ? @amarakanu

Your husband has my number and it’s not in our culture to msg another man without asking your husband. Moreover u r wearing arsenal kit and he can ask them for advice about knee surgery because he also suffered from similar issues. Your son can’t have a cross on his neck and make those hand signs. That’s fake Christianity if you didn’t know ok. Our people selling their own to conform to African American. Those there have been modified by Hollywood and are no more Africans. They don’t even want to associate with Africa with their billions in accounts. How many of them visited Africa in the last 50 years ? Shouldn’t NBA all star match take place in Nigeria at least once? Shouldn’t they be interested to know where their ancestors came from ? Set your own trend Naija u r more special than America. #prayfornigeria #naija #nigeria @amarakanu why why why Amara ( Delailah). We love our strong man Papilo. Wash your hands well oh. And most importantly your hearts as I am preaching to many now. ����. Nigeria �� is more precious to God than America ��❤️�

Amara Kanu reacted by leaving a comment under Osaze's post.

She wrote: "@odemwingie_81 oh no no no. Kindly take this post down. @kingkanu4 is fully aware of this. We want to talk to you as a family."
Why has woman chosen to be thorn in the flesh of man? They are unarguably insatiable. Even with the popularity, wealth and luxury she enjoys with Kanu Nwaku, she still chooses to cheat on him, bringing shame and ignominy on the man's amiable self. Women are beasts!!!
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by emmayoc: 7:50pm On Dec 02, 2020
IAMPEDRO:
Beloved, sometimes I wonder how people think. Don't they think this is more than the way they sees it, nairalanders! Using what Osaze posted to judge him is irrational, before someone so calm and humble like Osaze can bring up issues like this then there is something more.
I will ask you a simple question beloved. What wisdom is there in osaze disgracing if friend and teammate Kanu? No matter the reason or things behind the scene that we don't know as u claim, does that justify bringing such matter to public space? Being a child of God does not give automatic wisdom. We need to ask the Holy Spirit for it. It is only those blessed with wisdom that should be in counseling unit

2 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by IAMPEDRO: 8:33pm On Dec 02, 2020
emmayoc:

I will ask you a simple question beloved. What wisdom is there in osaze disgracing if friend and teammate Kanu? No matter the reason or things behind the scene that we don't know as u claim, does that justify bringing such matter to public space? Being a child of God does not give automatic wisdom. We need to ask the Holy Spirit for it. It is only those blessed with wisdom that should be in counseling unit
Beloved read the comment section and see for yourself. My point is the way people attacked him as if they know what really happened. we are humans we make mistakes, I feels osaze was unable to control his emotions of which any of us can also do such, sometimes will need to speak up so we can be free ourselves emotionally.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by osazsky(m): 8:33pm On Dec 02, 2020
Pierocash:
This guy is spewing trash. Why trying to ruin another man's home with this immature comment.

Even if she is chasing you, can't you rebuke her privately than coming to the public to spew this gibberish.

If you truly love papilo like you claim,you won't disgrace his wife before the world because such is demeaning to KANU himself.

Osaze, which weed you dey take
I am sure someone hacked osazee account the guy is too matured to be behaving like a child
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by BigBrother9ja: 8:36pm On Dec 02, 2020
chocboi78:
Did she ask to fuçk her?? Cnt u tell kanu privately?? Clout chaser
Shut up or deh pikin!
Everything na clout.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by chocboi78(m): 8:39pm On Dec 02, 2020
cucumbae:
Na WizKid start this clout chaser.All of una don finish am for NL
bcoz whizkid from England way get English language

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by chocboi78(m): 8:40pm On Dec 02, 2020
BigBrother9ja:

Shut up or deh pikin!
Everything na clout.
na ur papa be ode
Is like thunder wan fire u
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by BigBrother9ja: 8:40pm On Dec 02, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Dude is probably depressed. That's what u get when you party away your youth and have no loyal woman by your side to support and comfort you.

Him fine boy face done dey change sef.. Ooops.

Please close family should reach out to him, he might be broke now sad
Amara kanu has been a crazy bǐtch. No be today we start to dey settle her matter...
I believe ozazie

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by BigBrother9ja: 8:41pm On Dec 02, 2020
chocboi78:
na MY papa be ode
Is like thunder wan fire my mama
Definitely
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by chocboi78(m): 8:45pm On Dec 02, 2020
BigBrother9ja:

Definitely
u edit my comment no mean say u no b gonaorrhea infested pig...
Useless tout
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by higgs: 8:49pm On Dec 02, 2020
Either his account has been hacked or a case of mental break down

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by BigBrother9ja: 8:52pm On Dec 02, 2020
chocboi78:
I edit my comment no mean say i no b gonaorrhea infested pig...
Useless tout I be
Okay
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by chocboi78(m): 8:52pm On Dec 02, 2020
BigBrother9ja:

Okay
fool
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by kenex4ever(m): 9:05pm On Dec 02, 2020
thesicilian:

If he doesn't do that it will destroy his own home and career later
If he doesn't do what.

The guy is low key going mad.

Just because a married woman told u to check ur dm you are now insinuating there must be something fishy. Even the husband is aware of the said message.

2 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by aalangel(f): 9:06pm On Dec 02, 2020
Something is definitely wrong with Osaze.

2 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by bendike: 9:21pm On Dec 02, 2020
fatymore:
The guy no fine again like before
Na that one you see grin
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by mickelkingz(m): 9:54pm On Dec 02, 2020
wow.. truth is bitter.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 02, 2020
Pierocash:
This guy is spewing trash. Why trying to ruin another man's home with this immature comment.

Even if she is chasing you, can't you rebuke her privately than coming to the public to spew this gibberish.

If you truly love papilo like you claim,you won't disgrace his wife before the world because such is demeaning to KANU himself.

Osaze, which weed you dey take
It is good he exposed her, some Nigerian married women don't respect themselves online.
What else will she be disturbing him for? This is not even new to me.
They're some married women who said to my brother they like him and will want serious relationship with him together and build a serious relationship, one invited my brother to her house saying if her husband see them together she will say they're school mate in the past and close friends, now what do you think the husband will do in such situation?
these married women don't go to anyhow men, but men they like and think they can trust with few chat with.
Do you think kanu's wife started talking to him recently, she has been doing it and he's feed up and has rejected.
Trust women at your own peril.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS / The VAR Used In Nigeria Vs South Africa Match (Photos) / Anthony Joshua Flirted With Rita Mahrez, Riyad Mahrez’s Wife Secretly In Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.