Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM (97909 Views)

Osaze Odemwingie Apologizes To Peter Okoye. Mr P Reacts / Amara Kanu Stuns In Snake Print Mini Skirt / Osaze Odemwingie Becomes A Professional Golf Player After Quitting Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by sunbreaker: 3:13pm On Dec 02, 2020
All the money Kanu made through his career has finished to the extent that he couldn't not found his family needs? God have mercy ooo
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by larryking540: 3:17pm On Dec 02, 2020
thesicilian:

The woman agreed she messaged him, though in her defence she also said the husband was aware of what she wanted to discuss with him. So it seems Osazee kind of overreacted

Bec she is very smart ,she has gone to spill little of their conversation with the husband about what the said osazee said and not fully the whole story ,
you must know that woman , mostly the married ones always look for way to cover up their track anytime fowl Yash wan open ,she quickly wrote the "my husband is aware "to buy your sympathy

2 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by DeRay98(m): 3:29pm On Dec 02, 2020
[quote author=AK481 post=96652476]Most people will not read .. thanks to the misleading headline.

Summary; Amara asked Osaze for tip on how his son with injury can get well soon, knowing that osaze usually have those same injuries.

Nothing bad .

was osaze expecting Kanu to call him and beg him on how to help his son ?

Igbo women don’t cheat. [/quote]

The bolded is a fallacy...
Go and check at the DNA lab in Lagos, Igbo men are among the highest number of men checking the paternity of their kids from their igbo wives...

3 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by donnie(m): 3:31pm On Dec 02, 2020
So after all the Africa this, Africa that, Osaze still went ahead to marry a foreign woman against the Commandments of YAH to us ISRAELITES. Doesn't that show disdain for his black side? undecided

Many things dey wey The Most High go judge.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by EMMY76: 3:35pm On Dec 02, 2020
Osaze is just incoherent why not come out with real evidence? This kind of allegations can break a home.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by veraiyke(m): 3:43pm On Dec 02, 2020
This is insult at its height. This probably goes beyond what has been said
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by Ashinze: 3:49pm On Dec 02, 2020
This is a lessons for married women . Lolzzzz
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by SATANNIST: 4:06pm On Dec 02, 2020
Pierocash:
This guy is spewing trash. Why trying to ruin another man's home with this immature comment.

Even if she is chasing you, can't you rebuke her privately than coming to the public to spew this gibberish.

If you truly love papilo like you claim,you won't disgrace his wife before the world because such is demeaning to KANU himself.

Osaze, which weed you dey take
na he did the right thing
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by Tareq1105: 4:06pm On Dec 02, 2020
BUSINESSARENAA:
Odewinge you could have reached out to Papilo privately and sorted this issue out, not bringing it to social media.

What you have done just ruined that home and the great respect Papilo has.

Papilo is a calm, humble and great guy, he deserves better irrespective of the wife's shortcomings.

I don't like what Osaze did too. People will give it different interpretations.

It's demeaning.

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by emmayoc: 4:13pm On Dec 02, 2020
Righteousness89:

My GOD Bless you Osaze Odemwinge. Many Have Unconsciously and Unknowingly initiated themselves into Occultic and strange things doing these things..

Osaze, I love your Spirit Bro! Whether or not she meant what u felt, I Love your Spirit.
Na small thing how far de take turn to Good Morning, hi baby! Hi Love!

We Live in very Dangerous times. Devil can enter anybody to do things the person can't Explain. Lucifer is too smart! Any small chance you allow, you are gone! That's why the Bible says " Flee From ALL Appearances of evil..

GOD BLESS You Osaze my Brother!
Honestly I am very very very disappointed in your comment. U just crashed the respect I have for you. So you mean if u are a pastor of a church u will applaud and advise on this kind of actions that can scatter someone's home? Disappointment is understatement. This is why the Bible says if any lack wisdom, let him ask God who giveth freely. This matter is is better handled bymature minds full of wisdom and not like osaze's
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by Revolva(m): 4:13pm On Dec 02, 2020
A lot readers blaming osaze for calling her out, he knows this kanu family very well, he spent time in the super Eagle with kanu and knew all the gist about his colleagues wives, the eagles get first hand knowledge of wives who sleeps around, its very common amongst sports stars wives, thier men are not everly available, even when they are around, they try as much to stay away from sex, too many sex during the season makes one proun to injuries, so some of these women keep coded spare boys or sugar boys to get down with, while eating and spending the husbands millions, kanu looks fragile and unappealing these days,, and amara is very much younger, she might want some sparks too, to spice up her life, its a natural thing, but discipline makes one stick to one partner, kanu have the reach, contacts and knowledge of the game, why contact osaze, when kanu can make one call and get all the information the family needs for thier son, it's either kanu is having marital issues with his wife, or osaze already heard of her ways an attitudes of sleeping with other men, that made him call her out, you all stupid idiots should stop leaning on one side of every story or issues, let's start thinking, look at the whole comments leaning on one direction, with out any one doing some critical thinking, same way they all take every propaganda and lairs from our politicians without thinking, Amara kanu have no right to call osaze since her man is thier, what does she know about sports injuries than kanu, that she should be the one to call for inquiries, grow some head boys and girls

2 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by Keketu(m): 4:16pm On Dec 02, 2020
Graxie:
I hope Amara is not trying to love our yellow fine boy Osaze. The only person that will feel the heat of this rambling is Kanu.

Rich men marrying kids because of control usually face such in the long run.
hi please message me tonight thanks

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by emmayoc: 4:22pm On Dec 02, 2020
Righteousness89:

My GOD Bless you Osaze Odemwinge. Many Have Unconsciously and Unknowingly initiated themselves into Occultic and strange things doing these things..

Osaze, I love your Spirit Bro! Whether or not she meant what u felt, I Love your Spirit.

We Live in very Dangerous times. Devil can enter anybody to do things the person can't Explain. Lucifer is too smart! Any small chance you allow, you are gone! That's why the Bible says " Flee From ALL Appearances of evil..

Honestly I am very very very disappointed in your comment. U just crashed the respect I have for you. So you mean if u are a pastor of a church u will applaud and advise on this kind of actions that can scatter someone's home? Disappointment is understatement. This is why the Bible says if any lack wisdom, let him ask God who giveth freely. This matter is is better handled bymature minds full of wisdom and not like osaze's

Even in counseling, they will tell you that it's not everything that u need to confess if u understand your spouse. There are matters that you will confess and u know from that day your marriage is over or could be someone else's. So they advise you not to confess what will worsen the situation, knowing that the person who is willing to confess has a genuine repentance and will not go back to the same sin. Be wise my brother so you don't scatter your home or someone else's

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by vickydevoka(m): 4:25pm On Dec 02, 2020
Pierocash:
This guy is spewing trash. Why trying to ruin another man's home with this immature comment.

Even if she is chasing you, can't you rebuke her privately than coming to the public to spew this gibberish.

If you truly love papilo like you claim,you won't disgrace his wife before the world because such is demeaning to KANU himself.

It's jst been realistic
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 02, 2020
chocboi78:
Did she ask to fuçk her?? Cnt u tell kanu privately?? Clout chaser
Na WizKid start this clout chaser.All of una don finish am for NL
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by emmayoc: 4:27pm On Dec 02, 2020
Revolva:
A lot readers blaming osaze for calling her out, he knows this kanu family very well, he spent time in the super Eagle with kanu and knew all the gist about his colleagues wives, the eagles get first hand knowledge of wives who sleeps around, its very common amongst sports stars wives, thier men are not everly available, even when they are around, they try as much to stay away from sex, too many sex during the season makes one proun to injuries, so some of these women keep coded spare boys or sugar boys to get down with, while eating and spending the husbands millions, kanu looks fragile and unappealing these days,, and amara is very much younger, she might want some sparks too, to spice up her life, its a natural thing, but discipline makes one stick to one partner, kanu have the reach, contacts and knowledge of the game, why contact osaze, when kanu can make one call and get all the information the family needs for thier son, it's either kanu is having marital issues with his wife, or osaze already heard of her ways an attitudes of sleeping with other men, that made him call her out, you all stupid idiots should stop leaning on one side of every story or issues, let's start thinking, look at the whole comments leaning on one direction, with out any one doing some critical thinking, same way they all take every propaganda and lairs from our politicians without thinking, Amara kanu have no right to call osaze since her man is thier, what does she know about sports injuries than kanu, that she should be the one to call for inquiries, grow some head boys and girls
Brother, there is no justifiable reason to bring it to the public space. That is what everyone blaming osaze is saying. He ended up disgracing his so called friend and teammate. That was very foolish of him to do. Period

2 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by vickydevoka(m): 4:28pm On Dec 02, 2020
De account has been hacked. Very glaring
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by Coolcalmcollect(m): 4:29pm On Dec 02, 2020
Righteousness89:

You're an idiot....a religious extremist.... Are you saying catholic isn't real Christianity? Animal

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by irony: 4:38pm On Dec 02, 2020
I strongly condemn in totality this show of immaturity by Osaze. Maturity should have come by your vast exposure in better environment and this demeaning position you took on social media should immediately be reversed with open apology to Papilo. It doesn’t matter if your claims were right or wrong, reach out to Papilo and pull down this thread with an apology.

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by JohnBullMySon: 4:40pm On Dec 02, 2020
Osaze is clearly losing it. So much incoherence in the writeup. And some people are here blaming Amara kanu when Osaze is showing signs of madness.

2 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by irony: 4:40pm On Dec 02, 2020
I strongly condemn in totality this show of immaturity by Osaze. Maturity should have come by your vast exposure in better environment and this demeaning position you took on social media should immediately be reversed with open apology to Papilo. It doesn’t matter if your claims were right or wrong, reach out to Papilo and pull down this thread with an apology.
I felt like crying with this post. Papilo doesn’t deserve this if you truely love him and want to protect his dignity

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by eyinjuege: 4:44pm On Dec 02, 2020
Fussion1000:

Read it carefully, he said she has been disturbing him , disturbing mean it was first time, what will osaze want to get that nwako not capable, everybody is blaming osaze, when the major culprit on the issue is house wife,

Even ur husband younger or elder brother, is wrong for housewife to be disturbing him for anything.

Been a housewife doesn't mean you have to be a hermit and isolated from others.
She has been sending him DMs about her son's injury. He acknowledged that, and that he also never replied meaning she will keep sending reminders.
He never mentioned she sent him anything else, which I'm sure he would have made public.
She mentioned her husband knows about her messages to him too, so all was with his approval.
He could simply have replied her DM that he would speak to her husband, and he should have called the husband to discuss it. I'm sure if he had replied her message, and said he would speak to Papilo, she wouldn't have kept on sending him a DM reminder.
Not everyone is good at replying messages on social media, and I won't be surprised she thought that was his case not knowing he had darker thoughts about her messages. Perhaps she felt a star like him would oblige the wife and son of a fellow football legend hence couldn't have been ignoring her on purpose
Anyway, I hope her son recovers well to continue his sport.

3 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by joelag: 4:48pm On Dec 02, 2020
I was about to do this same thing to one of my friend's wife, when she sent me a message asking for my assistance; telling me not to let her people (husband, sister and co) know about it.

Me, she and her husband were all together some few days before she sent me that message, to be sincere, I just respected myself pretending that I didn't receive her message.

Not supporting Osas position, but some married women should know the right thing to do when seeking for help or interacting with their husband friends.

Amara should have let Papilo respond first to that Osas message, Amara's line of defence was to straightforward. Osas no try sha..
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by JohnBullMySon: 4:49pm On Dec 02, 2020
cescky:

I respect your posts.. But your Christianity has a long way to go..

For this matter i say park your opinion for onr side.. Your a baby Christian and still tossed to and fro,... A silent man is taught wise, until he opens his mouth

Not every thing and every where you de chook mouth.. But then i supose your enjoying attention nairaland is giving you...
if you see a real Christian, you will know. Their speech is laced with grace. That guy is more of a religious fanatic and not a Bible Christian.

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by oluoma1: 4:52pm On Dec 02, 2020
Pierocash:

The name of the weed is "santamanta of omira" Indian ganger/hemp. grin grin grin
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by karnap(m): 4:52pm On Dec 02, 2020
I didn't know what to say here!! But why the woman was looking for help from Osaze
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by oluoma1: 4:53pm On Dec 02, 2020
wingmanIII:
Very incoherent. Sounds like the guy is having a mental breakdown
Indeed ur correct sir?
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by adadike(f): 4:54pm On Dec 02, 2020
Liposure:
adadike is that you or a clone
me o. Live and direct
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by adadike(f): 4:55pm On Dec 02, 2020
ZINIIBANKS:

Boobylious grin how are you today
fine dearie. Thanks
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by balladin: 5:06pm On Dec 02, 2020
wingmanIII:
Very incoherent. Sounds like the guy is having a mental breakdown
Exactly my thoughts. Seems Osaze is now a crackhead. That post is disjointed.

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by IAMPEDRO: 5:07pm On Dec 02, 2020
Righteousness89:

Beloved, sometimes I wonder how people think. Don't they think this is more than the way they sees it, nairalanders! Using what Osaze posted to judge him is irrational, before someone so calm and humble like Osaze can bring up issues like this then there is something more.

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by Banmeallday: 5:07pm On Dec 02, 2020
Pierocash:

Nah he did the right thing. Black people worldwide are becoming further from their ancestors and more foolish...

Hopefully you are not among them

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS / The VAR Used In Nigeria Vs South Africa Match (Photos) / Anthony Joshua Flirted With Rita Mahrez, Riyad Mahrez’s Wife Secretly In Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.