Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,216 members, 7,815,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM (97931 Views)

Osaze Odemwingie Apologizes To Peter Okoye. Mr P Reacts / Amara Kanu Stuns In Snake Print Mini Skirt / Osaze Odemwingie Becomes A Professional Golf Player After Quitting Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by Bragalane: 2:22pm On Dec 02, 2020
See as foolish people reason. If he fucq the girl now na so lunatic like u go still come SM to thrash talk the guy.

Pierocash:
This guy is spewing trash. Why trying to ruin another man's home with this immature comment.

Even if she is chasing you, can't you rebuke her privately than coming to the public to spew this gibberish.

If you truly love papilo like you claim,you won't disgrace his wife before the world because such is demeaning to KANU himself.

Osaze, which weed you dey take
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by muhdfaruq(m): 2:23pm On Dec 02, 2020
Nukilia:
Chai! Pray so you don't have to beg others for anything in life undecided
Ameen

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by pacespot(m): 2:25pm On Dec 02, 2020
Pierocash:
This guy is spewing trash. Why trying to ruin another man's home with this immature comment.

Even if she is chasing you, can't you rebuke her privately than coming to the public to spew this gibberish.

If you truly love papilo like you claim,you won't disgrace his wife before the world because such is demeaning to KANU himself.

Osaze, which weed you dey take

Which one is demeaning to many, she had already called out odemegwe in public and you said he should not react to her vituperation. It is like Africans, especially Nigerians think in the opposite of the rest of the world.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by Majestybaba92(m): 2:25pm On Dec 02, 2020
Osazee! You don fall my hand
You are a disgrace to Edo state
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by Majestybaba92(m): 2:27pm On Dec 02, 2020
Wait oo na underage KANU marry?
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by jimmynauty: 2:27pm On Dec 02, 2020
the nonsense of the offence of the first adam unloading
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by CSTRR: 2:27pm On Dec 02, 2020
IMO Girl.

Kai.

Could the stereotypes be true?
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 02, 2020
Toks2008:

Se o gbadun? which one be do your worst? What is my own?

Many strange people online... sad

Ori e daru, if you are less concerned you won't take it personal, I insist blame yourself before putting blame on others.

Indeed online makes it easy to knw how typical Nigerian reasons.

I guess you are somehow related to lifeless in aso rock

Your take home, tell who would be ur wife to beg and disturbing ur friends for gifts, at least if she carries their pregnancies for you to father is never an abomination.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by CSTRR: 2:28pm On Dec 02, 2020
Majestybaba92:
Osazee! You don fall my hand
You are a disgrace to Edo state
The guy fall hand badly.

Papilo is a legend.

I fear IMO girls o.

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by babslepe: 2:30pm On Dec 02, 2020
ofuonyebi:
SO, PAPILO WIFE HAVE A SERIOUS PROBLEM WHICH ONLY A USED UP FOOTBALLER LIKE ODE' CAN HELP HER SOLVE?
THEN, WHERE IS PAPILO?....SOMETHING HIDDEN SOMEWHERE IS FISHING....ONLY GOD SEES HIDDEN AGENDA
BETWEEN THE ACCUSED AND THE ACCUSER....QED
Baba you too sabi ,even if the entire rant sounds so somehow ,but i do not see anything bad in what odemwingie said he has not accused her of anything ,he his only correcting her ,Osaze is not a doctor so why is she stalking him with messages and who knows how many others she is doing the same too .Amara should better calm down and not make herself vulnerable

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by delishpot: 2:30pm On Dec 02, 2020
Wahala for who call this man without putting it on speaker phone in the most busiest part of Lagos so that he will know you made the call in public. They should try.

2 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by robosky02(m): 2:34pm On Dec 02, 2020
Osaze and wife

KANU and wife

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by lereinter(m): 2:34pm On Dec 02, 2020
Why do nigeria football suffer PTSD
Yekini, oruma osaze

Osaze that has been playing in Europe since he was a teenager drove from West Brom to Qpr to force a transfer

That's not normal, it has now taken another dimension

Since he won't around a psychologist again
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by robosky02(m): 2:36pm On Dec 02, 2020
grin

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by victme1(m): 2:37pm On Dec 02, 2020
Who is this FOOL.like what the dog brought in
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by baby124: 2:39pm On Dec 02, 2020
Osaze is obviously suffering from mental illness which will be worsened by a lockdown. He needs to be advised to take his drugs and his family need to get him a psychiatrist. All those girls that will try to chase him for money, you better run!

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by babslepe: 2:41pm On Dec 02, 2020
hammerDK:
I HAVE GONE THROUGH THE WHOLE THING.

OSAZE IS MAD.

HE KNOWS THE MATTER IS FOOTBALL RELATED AND HAS GOT TO DO WITH HER SON.

SO HE TWIST IT TO SOMETHING ELSE TO DESTROY HER MARRIAGE.

MAYBE, HE WANT MORE FROM HER.

ABI MARRIED PERSON NO DEY SOCIALLY INTERACT?
Bros if it is football related then her husband is in the best place to handle it, not going on social media to flirt with rich footballers (bros no let men go make her offer ooo she go shift her pant 2 secs ) Osaze knows the way it is in the football world this guys have alot of money to throw around
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:42pm On Dec 02, 2020
AK481:
Most people will not read .. thanks to the misleading headline.

Summary; Amara asked Osaze for tip on how his son with injury can get well soon, knowing that osaze usually have those same injuries.

Nothing bad .

was osaze expecting Kanu to call him and beg him on how to help his son ?

Igbo women don’t cheat.

Hmmm,I used to believe this before but now,I know better. I won't say much but the highlighted statement is not true !
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by tot(f): 2:42pm On Dec 02, 2020
DrSamOnowu87:
This UK amalgamated zoo can & would never get better.
Just tell me how it will get better. President,senate president,all d security chiefs,all d government agencies & parastatals are headed by d northern fulani while genius,better heads are relegated to d backyard. If u talk,say d truth that will bring d needed change they will say u're againrt north.
Is that how it wl get better?
No fairness,tranquility,accountability and most painful d incessant killings going in dat same north and they re blaming Jonathan that left office over 5yrs.
Denying broad day light lekki shooting & seeking 2 termimate d life of d lady(dj switch) that covered d shooting,threatening CNN 4 granting her interview etc. Is that how it wl get better? Let's call a spade a spade.

Just personalize it next time. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by Yankee101: 2:46pm On Dec 02, 2020
Na small boy dey worry the guy

Why disgrace her in public?

Worse case scenario call her husband

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by mediocre(m): 2:50pm On Dec 02, 2020
This year doesn't get any weirder than this grin

What have I just read lmao grin
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by babslepe: 2:51pm On Dec 02, 2020
Fussion1000:

Read it carefully, he said she has been disturbing him , disturbing mean it was first time, what will osaze want to get that nwako not capable, everybody is blaming osaze, when the major culprit on the issue is house wife,

Even ur husband younger or elder brother, is wrong for housewife to be disturbing him for anything.
Dont mind them only God knows how many other footballers this Amara is stalking
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by ocha88(m): 2:53pm On Dec 02, 2020
This man reasoning is so low, I could remember the mark you left with west brom it tells a lot about how you handled things

2 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by thesicilian: 3:00pm On Dec 02, 2020
Asianjollof007:

How you take know say the woman dey message him true true?

No dey quick judge
The woman agreed she messaged him, though in her defence she also said the husband was aware of what she wanted to discuss with him. So it seems Osazee kind of overreacted

2 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 02, 2020
babslepe:
Dont mind them only God knows how many other footballers this Amara is stalking

Yet people come out to defend obvious indiscipline of a housewife who married to famous footballer.

Even me, Mr nobody, I consider it as lack of respect for me, if my wife go behind me to beg my friends for favor.

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by toprealman: 3:06pm On Dec 02, 2020
Osaze stay away from whatever you took that caused you to spill this shii.
From rubbish to another rubbish......then NBA down to another rubbish.
Grow up man.

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by babslepe: 3:06pm On Dec 02, 2020
Bundaweber:
I just they laugh those wey dey curse osaze. For him to say that she is "disturbing him" means that it must have been more than 5-6 messages. maybe osaze tried to herd her off but she refused to listen that's why he decided to come out in public to make her desist. after all na from smile na him oga gateman give madam Belle.
dont mind them na so affair take dey start ,we were all shocked when we heard about john Terry's affair with Wayne Bridge's girlfriend
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by larryking540: 3:10pm On Dec 02, 2020
Righteousness89:

My GOD Bless you Osaze Odemwinge. Many Have Unconsciously and Unknowingly initiated themselves into Occultic and strange things doing these things..

Osaze, I love your Spirit Bro! Whether or not she meant what u felt, I Love your Spirit.
Na small thing how far de take turn to Good Morning, hi baby! Hi Love!

We Live in very Dangerous times. Devil can enter anybody to do things the person can't Explain. Lucifer is too smart! Any small chance you allow, you are gone! That's why the Bible says " Flee From ALL Appearances of evil..

GOD BLESS You Osaze my Brother!
I have come to understand that in nigeira, we like to call black brown and white pink ,I love osazee comment on this ,there is more to the message he just dropped ,na from clap ,clap and , dance they start ....many nigeria woman use the means of social media to flirt with the " we are not doing any thing ,it's just a chat " and before you know it she is already fuvked by a stranger .I just pity this our generation

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by Lazenby007(m): 3:11pm On Dec 02, 2020
Abi o!
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by larryking540: 3:13pm On Dec 02, 2020
Bundaweber:
I just they laugh those wey dey curse osaze. For him to say that she is "disturbing him" means that it must have been more than 5-6 messages. maybe osaze tried to herd her off but she refused to listen that's why he decided to come out in public to make her desist. after all na from smile na him oga gateman give madam Belle.

there is more to what osazee wrote ,there is definitely more and I don't see that dude making any apologies ,,, hospital no day ,is he the only foreign nigeria players ? I just fear this our generation ,the last person I would want to trust in this 21st generation is my wife , infact as I born pikin the first thing is to do patanity test no matter the amount ,

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS / Ivory Coast. Vs Nigeria: AFCON 2023: 0 - 1 On 18th January 2024 / The VAR Used In Nigeria Vs South Africa Match (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.